California just legalized Child Prostitution

THIS IS NOT A DRILL! SKYKING! SKYKING! SKYKING!
THE KIKES ARE GOING ALL OUT! DAN "The Hymen Divider" SCHNEIDER UNAVAILABLE FOR COMMENT.

archive.is/872jU

leginfo.ca.gov/pub/15-16/bill/sen/sb_1301-1350/sb_1322_bill_20160826_enrolled.htm

>Existing law makes it a crime to solicit or engage in any act of prostitution. Existing law makes it a crime to loiter in any public place with the intent to commit prostitution. This bill would make the above provisions inapplicable to a child under 18 years of age who is alleged to have engaged in conduct that would, if committed by an adult, violate the above provisions.

It makes it legal for the child to do it. Not legal for an adult to solicit them. It's to prevent children that were groomed for this shot to get in trouble.

>It makes it legal for the child to do it. Not legal for an adult to solicit them.
This is whats called incentive. Its hard enough to bust a pimp, but now you can't even question the kid because they did nothing wrong. And the removal of the threat of jail time once again makes less risky for any teenager involved.

And now you're opening things up for lawyers to challenge on in court... good job faggot.

For any actual kids being kept as sex slaves.... ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS NOT CHARGE THEM TO BEGIN WITH. THIS IS DONE ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

The future looks bright.

YOU FUCING MEXICAN PEDO MOTHER FUCKER

The Aussie is right.

I wonder who is behind this...

Abbo pls

Brb buying a plane ticket

daily reminder that the legal age of consent in the third-world shithole that is Mexico
is fucking 12
with child bride laws depending on where you live.

My state is Doomed. Will flee the shit hole, belongs to Spica and niggers now.
DECLARE WAR ON US, KICK US OUT OF THE UNION SO WE CAN GO CA-CIVIL WAR PLOX, CAN'T WITH THE FEDS IN THE WAY

>but now you can't even question the kid because they did nothing wrong.
you can question them as a witness.

>When she goes "aaay papi" and you´re actually her papi

Good, finally some good common sense legislation.
I hope this stops the mods deleting loli threads.

Also is legally to kidnap someone to marry her too meanwhile she is 12+ (Sonora).

I love my country.

can you fedex me some tamales, Martinez?

If anyone justifies and rationalizes this for whatever reason you deserve death.

Thanks commiefornia

>13 year olds can now choose to prostitute themselves without any legal repercussions
On the plus side, teenagers will be going out and getting jobs now

>17-year-olds can't film themselves masturbating
>But child prostitution is legal

Th-thanks liberals

>this is real
what the actual fuck

>a 17 year old isn't mature enough to understand how their bodies work so having sex with them is illegal
>a 7 year old understands how their bodies work so if they want to put on a dress and cut of their penis we have to support their decision

This is the absolute last straw. Every fucking jew dies. EVERY SINGLE ONE. We need to butcher these people in their mansions.

Butcher their kids, their families, EVERY TRACE OF THEIR GENES.

i know right?!

it's not all

>decriminalize child prostitution
>repeated adult prostitution no longer a felony - just misdemeanor
>criminal charges for sharing nude pics (including any PORTION of breasts - including covered ones)

Doesn't this just decriminalise the kids prostituting themselves while the solicitation of them remains illegal? If that's the case then I don't really see the issue.

Good. Time to go to California and fuck some 12yo pussies.

Dan Schneider is my hero.

Don't you still have some bill about the age of consent? Wouldn't that just override everything? I mean the customer would still get sued?