Newsweek blows Donald the fuck out

Just 2 weeks after a bombshell cover story which said, um, something that surely ended Trumps campaign, Newsweek is at it again that will destroy him even further. How will Trump ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zOfK9EF0kBA
newsweek.com/donald-trump-cuban-embargo-castro-violated-florida-504059
bloomberg.com/features/2016-donald-trump-golf-cuba/
youtube.com/watch?v=zQcfjR4vnTQ&feature=youtu.be&t=06s
nypost.com/2016/09/27/hilllarys-time-at-state-really-was/
youtube.com/watch?v=XEvQZuo1VMo
youtu.be/MpLQzeCoNnA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attacks_on_U.S._diplomatic_facilities
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If anything this will earn him the Hollywood libtard vote.

This is some 9-dimensional yahtzee

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
YOU'VE REALLY MADE US THINK
KILLARY KLINTON'S KAMPAIGN IS FUCKED
SO GET SOME BLEACH AND DRINK!

Wow, Trump was so forward thinking. Even back then he knew the embargoes against Cuba was bullshit.

Its almost as if Obama was just copying Trumps stance on Cuba and Castro by removing all the trade embargo's .

Trump is very progressive.

Hey, thank you for your hard work! check your account, everything should be in order!

BUTTHURT TRUMPFAG DETECTED

HERE IS A VIDEO OF TRUMP TALKING ABOUT CUBA DURING HIS 2000 PRESIDENTUAL RUN

youtube.com/watch?v=zOfK9EF0kBA

CTR BTFO

ITS FUCKING NOTHING

newsweek.com/donald-trump-cuban-embargo-castro-violated-florida-504059

Damn they really are getting ahead of Hillarys Cuban dealings o this one.

Never seen such a lapdog media.

>meeting with pro embargo Cuban-American groups telling them he's for the embargo while getting consultants to contact the Cuban government to set up a hotel there

Wow, that's going to go well in the largest swing state. It's all over the front pages here in Miami.

This was during Castro's reign. Trump directly violated federal law to do business with a communist regime. I'm sure this is fine somehow because Shillary/CTR/emails though.

>Borders are social constructs and racist!

>How DARE drumpf ignore borders and try to do business with Cubans?!

And Florida is back to blue

And all Hillary needs is the 19 states Dems have won 6 times in a row, which she WILL win, and Florida and it's a wrap.

>I'm sure this is fine somehow because Shillary/CTR/emails though.

exactly. thanks for trying to correct the record though. i'm sure hillary will still pay you.

Cubans are Redder than beef, and although they got the fuck out of Cuba, I don't think they hate people trying to fix Cuba.

In the Bernstein timeline Castro was fucking dead.

in the cocksucking timeline you're alive and well

Good job Florida. Don't fuck up like in 2000.

>cubans

The biggest minority in Florida is Puerto Ricans then Blacks. It isn't the 80's anymore.

Anytime a "Journalist" prefaces his stories (multiple times) as "bombshells", they clearly can't stand on their own merit. Though I am glad this moron at least admits his bias.

Non-story. Came out in July.

bloomberg.com/features/2016-donald-trump-golf-cuba/

>Black Panthers Still Matter/The Nazi Art Collection

Nazi niggers with art? That's gotta boost the print circulation up to maybe 50, possibly 60

Miami Cubans hate castro more than anything, violating the embargo is literally worse than raping a baby to these people. Trump just lost Florida, especially if the democrats keep this in Florida headlines up to the election.

In the Bernstein timeline, the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter was represented by "π" since ancient times, not the 18th century.

I'm sorry, but did Hillary Clinton already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Trump lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Hillary Clinton is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? She's up against the worst racist President in the history of America, who just happens to be losing because he's not self aware about things that he said in the first debate. But you know what? She's still the best. Donald Trump is one of the worst fucking politicians in the US, he lies all the time. and crushed Cruz only because Cruz is even more racist than Drumpf. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary Clinton wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just lost a future debate to Hillary. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Hillary because she's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Answers Demanded on Why Immunity Granted For Destruction of Clinton Email Evidence!

youtube.com/watch?v=zQcfjR4vnTQ&feature=youtu.be&t=06s

Hillary failed as secretary of state — why would president be any different?

nypost.com/2016/09/27/hilllarys-time-at-state-really-was/

Hillary RIGGED Debate - Secretly Signals Moderator Lester Holt

youtube.com/watch?v=XEvQZuo1VMo

>sage

Kennedy sided with Castro.

Kennedy opposed Israel.

Kennedy questioned Israelis visiting a nuclear power plant

Kennedy got lone gunmanned.

>authorizing the bay of pigs invasion to overthrow castro
>supporting castro

Wew

Wait, Castro is alive in this dimension? His brother was running things I think, last I heard.

Who cares about some light treason?

He only spent 68 000 dollars in Cuba. They're really grasping at straws here aren't they?

What did he do? Buy a few boxes of cigars?

Honestly, nobody buys that fucking magazine except doctor's offices. It's a dying mag, last time I looked at one it was so thin that pamphlet would be a better word for it than magazine.

if he were president though he could spend millions on a trip and have hot dogs at a baseball game with Dear Leader

We can expect a lot more of this crap in the next 4 weeks:

Newsweek has degenerated into a leftist propaganda leaflet.

Don't forget this one
>Trump is going to start WW3, he's a loose cannon warmonger
>HE'S NOT EVEN GOING TO BOMB SYRIA OR RETALIATE AGAINST THOSE RUSSIAN FUCKING SHITS

Ohio when?

>Trump is just a tool of the rich interests against blue collar workers
>what blue collar workers really need is another 30 million migrants to compete against, skyrocketing costs of energy and food to compensate for environmental damage, and further outsourcing of industry to Chinese slave labor. That's their economic interest.

yeah ctr it is you want to know why?
A normie sees
>almost 20 years ago
>Its vague
>Not an elected official at the time
>Hillary has done far far worse
>6% trust the msm that includes Newsweek
Last gasps of a dying campaign

His Logan Act violation is much worse

This. If it were reversed and Hil did this, fuckers on Cred Forums would be livid, calling for prosecution and jail sentence

Fuckers here alos dont seem to realize that Trump is part of the same elite as hillary, above the law. Somehow when Hil benefits from this, Cred Forums freaks out. But when its trump, Cred Forums finds excuses for him

this

doesnt bode well for Trump

And when Obama did it everybody jerked off about how tolerant and progressive it was

Obama is fucking clean as a whistle, dont know what you are talking about

Cuban here

We know this is bullshit. Some execs took a vacation in Cuba, not Trump.

Pic related means more to us. Clinton knew the father in cuba was coerced yet sent the kid back despite having family here. Despite the mother dying trying to get him here.

And she is for kids? No.

Nice try though.

>Please don't vote for him, Cuban dissidents!
>Please!
Could the get any more transparent or desperate?

mfw this causes a load of leftist Hillary supporters to vote for Der Trumpenfuhrer.

Hillary is going to have so much new shit to hit Trump with in the next debate. Sniffles better have a lot of water available.

HEY, LIBERAL FUCKTARDS. YOU CAN'T PRAISE OBAMA FOR NORMALIZING RELATIONS WITH CUBA THEN HOLD TRAVEL VIOLATIONS AGAINST TRUMP EXECUTIVES.

YOU FUCKING NIGGERS REALLY ARE DUMB AS DIRT.

They are still in business?

If traditional media mattered trump would have lost the primaries

They obviously can.

Remember when Obama told Romney in 2012 to stop his Cold War scaremongering, that the Russians were our allies now?

Goddamn newsweek first they expose satoshi, now this

literally the only 2 times I've heard of them

so people who know what its like to ride a trolley for just a nickel will be powerful mad and not vote trump. why i dare say thats the story of the century. spread the word across radio nationally. trump loses because of a dieing media format that only 30 people nationally pay for

>literally the only 2 times I've heard of them
They are the staple of doctors' waiting room magazine racks nation wide.
Usually 6-12 months out of date, or even more!
This article will reach so many people, long after Trump is president.

>trump will literally be hitler

Nobody cares

>trump met with some Cubans

OH FUCK NO!

Please this is retarded

Huge difference between normalizing relations with Cuba and...

>“As you know—and the people in this room know better than anyone—putting money and investing money in Cuba right now doesn’t go to the people of Cuba,’’ Trump told the crowd. “It goes to Fidel Castro. He’s a murderer. He’s a killer. He’s a bad guy in every respect, and, frankly, the embargo must stand if for no other reason than, if it does stand, he will come down.”

He thought this, yet he did it secretly.

Obama was weak on Russia, but that's better than sucking putin's cock like trump does vigorously.

ic

in Belgium you find has car mags, scientific american, national geographic for men

90% is woman mags tho (flair, libelle)

I bet he was helping the Russian mob to transport Krokodil to Cuba.

REAL REPLY NEEDED NO CTR SHIT

How does Trump counter this story in regards to Hillary's crimes without Trump seeming like a conspiracy theorist ??

How will this truly impact his chances of becoming POTUS ((if at all))

Does this scandal open up a path to discussing Hillary's scandals with racketeering in the Clinton Foundation??

>h-he illegally violated the embargo with Cuba which I don't think matters because borders are stupid, mannn, but you know, he broke the law lmao.

Why does liberals always try to have it both ways?

Because they are children

Wow, Trump did't adhere to the illegal embargo. Really progressive.

>THIS EMBARGO HAS TO GO IT'S RAYSIS WE HAVE TO HELP CUBA
>Trump did that before me? Wow I can't even believe this hitlersatan got away with this

Libs are a wildfire these days, I hope you cucks enjoy the loss in november

Never, because he don't need to, those five independents and rebulicans who still believe the msm, would never vote for Trump anyway.

*doesn't

"trump is a commie"
How ironic

>these pathetic strawmen
This thread reeks of desperation

That the fat bitch in prison where he belongs.

Crooked Tubby will make cell block 4 great again!

YO
Is this the polls we were expecting??

this is hardly a fall from the top isn't it?? Aren't undecided voters pretty much flags blowing in whatever direction can convincingly shout "WINNER" the loudest??? ((debate rebound polls??))

>1 post by this ID

Cred Forums got consumed by a shill thread once again!

Perhaps hillary voters-- seeing the polls in their favor-- will get kkkOMFY and wont go to the election booths???

The embargo against Cuba was a human rights violation though?

If I remember correctly those polls over sampled democrats by about 10% and under sampled independents by 20%

>muh natural conservatives meme

>strawmen

Yeah, Newsweek has NEVER run any pieces that oppose the embargo.

Oops.

Never in my life did I ever expect to see the left try to play the anti-commie card as hard as Joeseph McCarthy. It's amazing to watch.

They're crashing leftism with no survivors. Watching them eat themselves is truly the only thing worth living for.

>Russian meme connections failed
>losing Cuban vote BIGLY
>here's a controversy for Florida

I thought Cuba were our friends. That's what Obama told me anyways. What's the problem.

Wonder if Trump is preparing for this shit to get trotted out in the debates.

He can't be caught fucking mumbling incoherent fucking nonsense at shit like this like the last debate. Christ did he look like a fucking retard.

drumpf is finished.

I support trade with Cuba and the embargo was dumb political shit

>but i still think trump and hillary are fucking jokes

so he wanted to do business with Cuba?
good, America needs all the positive trade it can get

and now its all legal

MAGA 2016!

Should be pretty easy to prepare for. You can't be ""against"" the embargo and also want to punish those who bravely flouted it.

I agree the debate was pathetic on both parts, only ad hominem, even if it was given that the moderation was going to do everything to fuck him, he should have been prepared for this. I could have destroyed Hillary the factual incorrect stuff, examples were she Showed to have no Leadership competance. He should have let her finish her point and then rip everything apart.

>Benghazi """scandal"""
People still care about this?

U mad?

So when are the right wing death squads going to hang every member of the MSM from the light posts?

Everything that got flung towards Trump was 'easy' to fucking defend last week.

Yet he stood there barely being able to form a coherent sentence. Making him and his entire voterbase look like mongoloids.

Let's see if he learned something this time. But good on you guys for botting the polls making the guy feel even more confident in his abilities.

i swear it's like pavlovian with you faggots.
whenever someone insults the burger god you start chanting this louder and louder until mommy comes and lets you suck her titties to calm down

He was done as soon as she baited him with "small loan of $14 million"

Do you guys even have an ounce of humility, knowing English is like your third language but assuming you can just perfectly understand Trump was incoherent, because everyone understood him here.

What the fuck else is there to say on Benghazi? And if he brings up her foundation, she can just turn it back around on all the shady shit going on with his.

youtu.be/MpLQzeCoNnA

>Hillarys the gold standard of lying

so donald is like jay z?

Funny, because his poll numbers went UP after the debate.

Oh, no! I'm a #CubanMissile now!

I have also read the Transcript of the debatte in my native Language, done by a person who i'm sure is able to translate it. I'm just shocked, because i know the debattes here, which are already really bad, but than to get a even worse one, wasn't what i excpected and hoped for.

Hillary is gay for the Saudis.

Does anyone, ANYONE, still read newsweek nowadays? I thought the poor fuckers were on their way to extinction.

if Hillary's employee spent $68k in Cuba 20 years ago nobody here would give a fuck since she has more recent scandals involving billions of dollars and the lives of multiple Americans. What this should actually prove to you (if it's even true) is that Trump's background is fucking impeccable in comparison to the Clintons. Holy fuck you people are retarded.

That the investigation has revealed that she did indeed break the law and the FBI shrugged and said "Lol gg no re?"

That numerous documents presented in and during the investigation were manufactured or manipulated by the Clinton Foundation?

That the fucking FBI director didn't have the "clearance" to share the leaked documents with the fucking investigators on the case, nor who they might have been leaked to?

Shit, man, even if you don't believe Hilary should go to jail over that shitshow, theres a fucking ton of security questions that need to get answered. It could very well be a fucking drawstring that enemies of the state will pull on to unravel the entire system.

Literally no one on Earth gives a shit about your gay, stale, embargo. I don't think anyone but a hypocritical leftist would actually fucking care.

He could have just hired a Canadian firm to do that business legally, like dozens of businesses did annually.

You just placed yourself in the cock sucking time line, you fucking faggot.

Yeah, Fidel handed the job to Raul and now he's just kicking back, smoking cigars and enjoying the redistribution of capital.

Trump in prison when?

As a union man, this is my greatest battle at work. Trying to articulate this when up assholes are around is painful.

Really makes me think.

>confirmed for not reading the article

Somehow I think there's a difference between not filing the proper paperwork to take an explaratory business trip to a country sanctions had just been loosened on, and knowingly distributing worthless AIDS medicine to Africa.

I remember Elian. Looks like his army career is doing well. It's interesting that what could have been a proud, flag waving, American ended up becoming a fully indoctrinated communist warrior.

Trump didn't even begin to peel the lid off of Hillary Clinton's crimes, bud. It's going to be a fucking bloodbath

hillary obviously doesn't, considering she didn't even mention it while speaking about libya in the commander in chief forum

I do. You got a fucking problem with it?

In my day, you could get to Kingsway from Renfrew for just one strawpenny.

Just do what Hillary does... Deny it ever happened and call it a conspiracy theory.

Let's talk about the vast right wing conspiracy and frogs though.

They just don't want to feel wrong. We all know that what he did was illegal at the time... But his actions are ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY.

Well it wasn't Trump directly who did it, it was actually executives in Trump International that, in partnership with Seven Arrows, that paid a consultation firm $68,000 to look at business opportunities.
Hillary Clinton now supports lifting the embargo, for one simple reason: Cruise Ship corporations and Hotel chains want access to the caribbean island.
All in all, there were various others who also did consultations in the 90s, and this seems more like desperate "scandals" than actual concrete criminal behavior.

No prosecution, no crime.

>Everything you need to know about Hillary Clinton can be understood with this simple phrase: Follow The Money.
He's already on it user.

I read it at the doctor's office sometimes.

Foam boy will explain to the cubans that this is fucking nothing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attacks_on_U.S._diplomatic_facilities
Why?

HERP DERP

GOOD ONE, OP!

>Obama is warm with Cuba
So progressive!
>Trump is warm with Cuba
Drumpf is an evil goon!

Why do you want Hillary to win?

>the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter was represented by "π" since ancient times, not the 18th century
Holy fuck

>people can be against the embargo, but still recognize he broke the law
Woah, REALLY makes you think