Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=em328ua_Lo8
youtube.com/watch?v=qmGVYki-oyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DhDrbB_sQ6E
youtube.com/watch?v=zQcfjR4vnTQ&feature=youtu.be&t=06s
nypost.com/2016/09/27/hilllarys-time-at-state-really-was/
youtube.com/watch?v=XEvQZuo1VMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is so cringe. Does Hillary try to fuck up her campaign on purpose?

>crazy lady

Do you seriously not know who Mary J Blige is?

She even performed at the Superbowl.

>Do you seriously not know who Mary J Blige is?

Never heard of her. But come on she is definitely insane. Hillary herself telegraphs that fact as she stares at this inane performance.

hahahha is she crying

WHAT IN THE FUCK?!
Soo cringe..

Hillary is an introvert, maybe even on the spectrum. Shes innately awkward and uncomfortable around people.

Look at the cold look on Hillary's face. Our aryan queen doesn't listen to the jungle nigger shit

Shes a dumb bitch. You still watch football in the last decade? Good goy.

REAL DUBS

IN SEARCHING FOR MY REAL DUBS

Heres some doubles to set your heart free

Imagine you're a racist that really hates niggers. Now imagine you're running for president as a democrat.

None for you, I've reserved them all.

>football is degenerate

This is why I take nothing on here seriously.

that's it. she has the black vote locked up.

>Do you seriously not know who Mary J Blige is?
>She even performed at the Superbowl.
Never heard of her.
Don't watch any pro sports. It's like standing on the corner and saying: "Yay walmart, go target, I think autozone is going to go all the way this year".
Pro sport teams are federally sanctioned corporate monopolies. Only brainwashed negroid morons watch them. And fuck jerry curl "eh oh eh oh" kike sponsored sangers.

>watching commercials with occasional breaks of football

Single men going to football games wearing their team´s shirt and cargo pants with a budlight concealed in paper bag, doesn´t get anymore bluepilled goy goy than that, congratulations faggot.

Did you know football was invented as a sport designed to facilitate maximum advertising capacity without losing viewers? I major in it

Mary J Blige is not the queen of black people.

Mary J Blige has been a histrionic fruitcake for quite some time:

youtube.com/watch?v=em328ua_Lo8

The bobblehead presenters on BET used to refer to her constantly as "The Reigning Queen of Hip Hop Soul" and present her as being far more credible than she ever was.

Thats to bad Chairman Frau forces googles to sing to her.

Mmmmhmm..
The fuck did I just watch?

youtube.com/watch?v=qmGVYki-oyQ

Football was invented before the TV.

I think you're talking about the NFL after the merger.

Literally the best description of sports I've ever heard.

Hillary looks like she is in pain. Maybe Cred Forums picked the wrong candidate?

>youtube.com/watch?v=DhDrbB_sQ6E
This is excellent.

After perusing black youtube, it seems blacks are raging at Mary and calling her a buckdancing coon or whatever. For reference, basically no blacks who supported Trump were called a coon for doing so.

This is a major backfire for Hillary. But you will likely never hear about it or see the damage it has caused.

Answers Demanded on Why Immunity Granted For Destruction of Clinton Email Evidence!

youtube.com/watch?v=zQcfjR4vnTQ&feature=youtu.be&t=06s

Hillary failed as secretary of state — why would president be any different?

nypost.com/2016/09/27/hilllarys-time-at-state-really-was/

Hillary RIGGED Debate - Secretly Signals Moderator Lester Holt

youtube.com/watch?v=XEvQZuo1VMo

sage

Didn't she also have a problem with smoking crack? Kinda ironic(you know the spoon on a rainy day song or whatever that feminazi hippie bitch was singing about) Clinton's ties to smuggling cocaine into the states.

We really need to get Jermaine Dupri's opinion about all of this.

Just honing fast and dirty shilling skills. Where be my shekels at?

Enjoy watching 2 hours of commercials for 11 minutes of actual game time

ooh yes goyem enjoy all those bouncing butts in 4k

buy le jersey and track al the measurements of ur favorite playrs

stay woke on the stats so u too can be noticed by the women who stare at the bouncing butts of the men u obsess over

Lol. Hillary hates her. Probably as uncomfortable as date night with bill

Why she look like the Antagonizer?

Was about to close out the thread and head to work but this post may be the dumbest thing I've seen on here all week.

>I don't go to concerts
>"Whoo! BMG! Yeah, let's hear it for Atlantic Records! Interscope sounds so good tonight!

That's you. That's how stupid you sound.

Do you also not watch movies or television because you don't want to support a "corporation"? Do you only read stories you've written to avoid publishing houses? Better get off the internet, sell your car, and make your own clothing as well. There is an LLC behind all of it.

You are a thick one.

You're watching sports to see the most athletic individuals mankind has to offer in competition. Whether it's soccer, football, or even table tennis.

That's not free. Those ads are paying for that entire enterprise to function. Corporations literally exist to consolidate the means to distribute goods and services. This is basic grade school information.

Literally, the dumbest shit I've read on here and only because you were being so sincere with your smugness. I pray you're underageb& and not this willfully dumb.

bump because wtf is going on in this planet?

>being this buttmad about wasting his life watching musclemen rub other musclemen

et ur lyfe together you fucking loser