Yep, time to pack your bags, drumpftards

Yep, time to pack your bags, drumpftards.

This party is over. The alt-right lost. Handover your belts and shoelaces before November 8, because you'll be on suicide watch.

publicpolicypolling.com/main/2016/09/clinton-leads-in-key-battlegrounds-seen-as-big-debate-winner.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/243447/public-policy-polling-or-controlling-jim-geraghty
nationalreview.com/article/440380/obama-email-alias-clinton-why-fbi-didnt-prosecute-hillary
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/28/fbi-documents-huma-abedin-denied-knowledge-of-clinton-email-server-she-picked-hillarys-username/
politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-florida-black-voters-228822#ixzz4LYcsGNpz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the sample size?
Is it pneumonia big?
Or Parkinson's big?

>public policy polling
nationalreview.com/article/243447/public-policy-polling-or-controlling-jim-geraghty

>saged

why must raleigh have a liberal invasion? why is it shortly after a city becomes a quality place with jobs and alot of education they have to pop up?

> PPP

The left's version of Drudge Report polls

Rated garbage by (((Nate Silver-stein)))

>trump kids cling to LA Times/USC polls showing Trump ahead
>at one point, they had Trump + 7
>already looks worse than Gallup
>Normie's can't into pollster bias
>will tell me its libs conducting the poll while simultaneously telling me libs can't count

>#NEWPOLLS
>#NEWPROPAGANDA

Cred Forums BTFO

Say it with me: President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Wait..if I remember correctly from the primaries..isnt PPP the place where the owner went ranting on twitter about personally hating trump and bragging about being friends with and getting donations (to PPP) from GEORGE SOROS

You know..the guy who funds hillary, BLM, femen, refugees, ferguson, baltimore, etc

The guy Hillary is cock sucking in leaked emails asking how she can give penance for something

Come on

you guys couldn't just leave those post-debate polls alone, could you? just had to boost his ego making him think he won "big league", didn't you? now he's going to lose this election because he doesn't think he needs to improve

>Cred Forums
>alt right
Sage.

>PPP

>-26% of Virginians think Trump supported the war in Iraq, 19% think he opposed it, and 42% correctly think that he both supported and opposed the war.
give me a fucking break. flippantly saying "ya, i guess so" on howard stern is support?

even i the frenchfag know that Florida won't turn blue and know how your pic is totally bullshit.
Go shill somewhere else goyim.

You obviously don't know shit about American politics if you think this race is over

IT'S OOOOOVER HAHAHHA DRUMPF GOT HIS ASS KICKED AND NOW PEOPLE ARE FLOCKING TO HRC HAHAHAHAHA. Pic related is you, drumpfshits.

it is over he can't come back from losing a debate if he thinks he won it

So you children making fun of PPP are going to have a hell of a time when you realize last presidential election they had a slight republican tilt in their polls.

PPP underestimated democratic support.

Here's a shekel. Don't spend it all in one place.

I fucking know. He's going to do exactly the same shit.

I can believe every one except Florida.

Florida went blue in 2008 and 2012. It's also seen an influx of non-Cuban Hispanics. Florida is tailor made for Hillary.

How old are you? Romney trashed Obama his first debate. Reagan lost his first debate. Debates don't matter nearly what you think they do

Hillary is no Obama. She is bleeding black and young voters, a major part of Obama's voting block. All of these polls purposely ignore the inevitable, which is a seismic shift from 2012 until now

There was a leak months ago saying this would happen-
They were forced to give him a lead then no matter how the debates went they would crash it.

Anyone got the screencaps?

That would be low energy. He did a rally the very next day.

Their polls are garbage.

The national poll they released yesterday had Clinton 4 up, yet Trump had more support among republicans than Clinton did among democrats.

Trump also has bigger support among independents, so they probably oversampled dems by 20% in order to get this result.

Haven't PPP had Clinton up for weeks?
>Democrat shill operation

Top lol

I can't believe people actually take PPP seriously

The Trump retards call everything rigged. Its extremely obnoxious and I can't wait for him to lose. 8 years of Merkal 2.0 Trump losing will literally be the death of the alt right and Cred Forums

you guys aren't serious, right?
If it wasn't for the fact that PPP heavily endorses Clinton I'd assume they were an elaborate joke.

Hillary might not be Obama but Trump isn't Romney or McCain either. There is legitimate reason to fear a Trump presidency.

>but Trump isn't Romney or McCain either.
>call bush, mccain, and romney hitler nonstop
>constantly refer to republicans as nazis
>it loses all shock value
>nobody cares

have fun in the showers

How the fuck would that be the death of either since right wing politicians and and support is growing in placed the more Markel they become?

If anything trump would pacify this.

places*

the left is who would suffer as it gets undoubtedly more pervasive and extreme and become even less counter culture

>Romney trashed Obama his first debate
Yeah and then Obama came back strong in the following debates because he knew he lost. Trump doesn't think he lost he saw the polls Cred Forums helped him in thinks he won and that everyone telling him he lost is just being dishonest

obama lost the first debate, bad
hillary and trump tied in a rigged debate

keep em poor. ImWithHer

Lol

>rigged debate

lmao trumpcucks are the whiniest cunts ever

I have a feeling Trump was meant to run for office and make the republicans look like the so called "alt-right" so Hillary could get in despite her long record of corruption. I've seen pictures of Hillary Clinton and Trump being buddy buddy... you never know.

There is a legitimate reason to fear a non Trump presidency

but you will have to learn the hard way..Keep fucking pestering us

>15 direct questions to trump
>3 to hillary
>2 of them were 'hillary?'

third debate moderated by fox news anchor
get your anus lubed up, hans.

>waaaaaah, waaaaaaah: the post

:^)

President Hillary Rodham Clinton
8 YEARS

Y
E
A
R
S

Yea that's why his entire campaign is based on brining up shit that no one even in her own camp would touch to use against her

lol hillcucks are so desperate the rational on losing it fucking god worthy

Not an argument

I swear to God I hope there's another potato famine.

see

@90849016
Okay so you're just shitposting then. No (you) for you.

see

>shills desperately try to lower our moral after MONTHS of shit posting

Try harder

Madam President Hillary Rodham Clinton
8 YEARS
2920 days
417.143 weeks
95.9999 Months
70080 Hours
4,204,800 Minutes
252455616 Seconds

What you don't seem to understand is that we win no matter which way the election goes.

A Clinton victory means a continuation (if not acceleration) of anti-white identity politics, which serves to force previously apathetic or sheltered whites to deal with the reality of our changing demographics.

:)

Trump knows he lost you retarded child.

You honestly think that he believes everything he says ? It's just self-promotion. What should he say , "wow I lost the debate, wtf I hate drumpf now . " ?

>PPP

More left wing stunts

You're clearly new here. Don't come here and start shilling right away, lurk first. When you think you've figured out what's going on, lurk a bit more. After awhile you can start posting.

I agree with Donald Trump. I just think that his positions are a little redpilled for the average normie and it doesn't seem like a coincidence.

It's not like she'll be YOUR president.

Wow, I can't believe anyone in their right mind would vote for such a meme candidate. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you stupid racists. Drumpf is going to get destroyed.

\/\/

Obama’s Conflict Tanked the Clinton E-mail Investigation — As Predicted

nationalreview.com/article/440380/obama-email-alias-clinton-why-fbi-didnt-prosecute-hillary

No Followup After Huma Abedin Caught in Falsehood

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/28/fbi-documents-huma-abedin-denied-knowledge-of-clinton-email-server-she-picked-hillarys-username/

Clinton campaign in ‘panic mode’ over Florida black voters

politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-florida-black-voters-228822#ixzz4LYcsGNpz

>sage

>NRO
lol!
>Breitbard
LOL!!!!!
>Politico
Ok, I'll allow it.