Be German

>be German
>get ethnically cleansed

In 20 years you will be the new 60%, and nobody will care.

Krauts are 50% slavs, thought.

>Norway

>Norway
>Be German
? Are you using proxy because of the internet surveilance?

I for one care, despite the fact that I am full blooded pole (well maybe half silesian) I acknowledge germanic people as great nation and would go fight for my white brethren if race war erupted in germany. I want to die every day anyway.

If that happens with Germany it will happen with Norway as well, dipshit.

The south shall rise again. And secede.

Karma is a bitch.

Do not bother fighting for a lost cause, last years worth of migrants (1.3 million) is enough shitskins to forever change a country and lets not forget Germany has millions of shitskins already living inside her borders.

There is no "if", only "when". pic related.
As the older ethnic germans die out the demographic will take a turn for the worse.

>last years worth of migrants (1.3 million) is enough shitskins to forever change a country
Yea, I guess that's true. Even if race war happened today and by some miracle we got 10 of them for one of us, there must be plenty mongrel and full google, skittles babies there and I guess there would be enormous outrage about saving children...

Fuck now we will have Turkey on both sides. My ancestors weren't dying for that!

Sucks, hu?

But at least Danzig is polish now, so it was totally worth it, right?

weird how i never identified as white and never really felt any connection to non-slavs, but now i feel pretty sad for west euros

My dear Kraut if I could chose I would love to be aryan citizen of thousand year Reich, having photo of Wittman, Guderian and Rommel over my bed, being able to be racial realist and look with proud on my race, nation and with hope into the future.

It's horrible what (((they))) done to you.

>be german
>get asked by local civil servants to let refugees live on your property
>say no
>live happily ever after
They did that in the whole fucking neihborhood.

all young males and/or high-birthrate muslim sex-slaves

germoney is fucked, why didn't the jews just finished them 70 years ago, why fuck around instead of just gassing them.

There wont be any race war, just a fractured society with pockets of western civilization until that too is snuffed out.
I wouldn't be sad, more like afraid.
After all you are probably going to be one of the last ones to fall but not until you are surrounded by allahu akbars all wanting to flood your country just like they did ours.

Thanks Marek! Despite our Past (and the shitty english of most of you guys in Real Life) Poles have always been the best Bros to me.

slavs are white idot, the whitest of them all

I'd never thought i see the day when königreich bayern becomes the most viable political option. yet here we are.

Tbqh, Bayern and Baden-Würrtemberg must team up, secede and live happily ever after!

You're not white, you're European

Don't fall for the white meme bro, then people with light skin who are actually part beaner or 1/8 black start calling themselves white. You're European. I mean, you can be white if you want, but it's better to say you are European.

ly bro

NICE SLIDE THREAD

YOU SURE CORRECTED THIS RECORD

JIDF STORMFAG SHILL

Oh shit nigga, Mr. 62% is in the house tonight, he will teach you about being white and shit

i don't see that happening atm tho. BW drifts really hard towards the political left for quite a while now. Bavaria joining austria isn't completely unrealistic. Losing Bavaria and BW would economicaly cripple the brd, but bavaria alone is probably sufficient for that.

"White" is an American invention that was previously exclusively for Anglo-Saxon Brits. That's why I'm saying it's better to just say you are "European" since the definition of "White" has been so fucking misconstrued today.

you have your own problems norway. Like your neighbour. If Sweden collapses, you will most likely house the refugees that arrive at your porch

>"White" is an American invention that was previously exclusively for Anglo-Saxon Brits
Let me get it straight. I get veeery tanned during summer, like a moroccan hash dealer.
I can come to your country, tell a couple of niggers to fuck off in front of a camera and i'm getting out scot free because i'm not white?

this would be useful if the europes didn't cuck themselves so hard that "european" now means any cunt living under the rule of the european union.

>"White" is an American invention
Yeah Nick, White is an american invention right.

And now we're really fucked

So long as you don't say you are Italian. Just claim you are Middle Eastern or North African and nothing will happen to you.

I consider all ethnic European people to be kin, including the people of Rus. The problem is that today, Mestizos in South America are now saying they are "white" because they think "white" is just about skin color. Like I said, they have misconstrued the word "white" to be something else when it was previously colloquially understood to mean "ethnic European"

That's the funny part, we wont.

Swedes are good for peeling bananas here, but should their country fall even our mainstream politicians have said we wont take them.

It's not going to end like that at all.

Now you could sit there and wait to get overrun... or you could go back to your roots. You already have the camps, now you just need the drive.

>implying a collapsed fractured sweden isnt a good start for a land grab for greater norwegia.

its gonna be easy, recruit angry swedes and remove kebab, kill off anyone related to swedish media and marxist policies.

if russia has any brains they will provide us with equipment and stuff.

i mean its in their best interest for us to go against nato and the eussr

I think as much as they hate us, they really don't want to have a fully islamic country as a neighbor.

When things eventually go tits up in West Europe, slavic mercenaries are going to make a lot of money.

I'm an immigrant myself, so I don't care. But if things go really down the drain, I'll just move to Norway.

We don't hate you germoney, you just flew too close to the sun and now we all have to pay for it.

I will never understand why slavs aren't white. Just look at slav women: Blonde, Blue eyes, beautiful beings. Only whites can do that.

>68er generation dying out
>a bad thing

It will be when your demographic shifts from 90% ethnic german down to 50-60%.

Norway, you should spend some time in germany.
Shitskins only settle down in the cities, some trickle down to the suburbs, but rural areas are mostly shitskin-free and if there are any, they are well-integrated for the most part.
Speaking of dying, can´t wait until this faggot bites the dust.

I would love to visit the country before all the churches have turned into mosques and burkas are everywhere.

But it doesn't matter how well integrated some of them are, at one point they will become a majority and in doing so will have all the power because lol democracy.

When the 68ers leave you will be left with something worse is what im trying to say.

Don´t be overly dramatic. It´s could get pretty bad, but I don´t think so. Since Cologne's NYE, public opinion has shifted completly. People are pissed and finally have the balls to speak out against muslims.

It's like some of you faggots never leave your house. The problem with the German mindset is the same that it has ever been. "Real" Germans have been passive and obedient since the dawn of this country. That's why they are so fucking pathetic. It's always people with a migrational background who dare to speak up. Arabs bully "real" Germans? The Germans run away with their tail between their legs. Arabs bully Germans who weren't born in Germany? Arabs get their shit pushed in hard.

>Bavaria joining austria isn't completely unrealistic.

Wait what? I never thought about this but this could seriously set everything in motion right? I mean then you would have basically a turk-arab NRW and a german ethnic south right? I mean germany had known long periods of disunity so it could really go that way...not unthinkable.

Would they deport all the non germans to NRW then? Cause then we are pretty fucked...

That wont do much, its all talk in the end.
The EU will still force quotas and our politicians will happily accept them in return for a comfy job in brussels after they are done in politics in their native country.