Member the White Australia policy?

Member the White Australia policy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L6SMGrIaals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Member Johnny Howard?

Member Gun Ownership?

member when south park had single episodes that didn't care about seasons and pacing and were just silly adventures

Member when Cred Forums wasn't full of sliding shills?

Member Reagan?

Member when Trey and Matt would actually take a side instead of being as middle-of-the-road as humanly possible?

Member when the Republican Party didn't have a bigoted fascist as their presidential nominee? Member?

Member when there wernt so many mexicans

Member cronulla?

Why didn't my grandparents fight against the white australia policy being removed

Member when the audience laughed at Trump's temperament?

Bring it back please.

Member /new/?

I like that they intentionally satirize everyone equally (except the jews cuz then the show would be cancelled).

Oooooh, yeah! yeah I member cronulla.

KYS Reddit.

Member when Democrats called every Republican nominee Hitler?

Member when blacks only rioted when white cops shot them?

those are dudes.

Member Rhodesia?

Member when South Park wasnt related to current happenings in US so you could actually understand what is going on?

Member when south park was funny?

This is good. Otherwise they would just be another leftard show.

Huuuuuwaaaat?!?! Nooooooo way? but that would mean they are impersonating their ideological enemies for the purpose of satire? I liked the multikulti coffin tho.

Do you member 'See a Leb, Glass a Leb?'

member when niggers were tolerable?

I am in this photo

They hurt the jews badly actually

Me neither.

I dont member

South Park was always that way, only back then it didn't have this magnifying focus on current happenings. There was enough nonsense in between for it to be enjoyable.

I'm pretty sure south park is trying to say that nostalgia is the problem with voting and you should vote for future progress.

MAGA BTFO

>there are actually Cred Forumsacks that think SP is redpilled

Portraying them like that is actually ironic friend, they are saying people who believe in the jewish conspiracy are like people who believe lizards/aliens rule the world

Hate that American cocksucking fuck.
Call me a tinfoil, but Port Arthur was definitely orchestrated under him which is why we dont have muh arms now.

you are user so i won't ask but were you there for the kebab removal itself? I heard the local Leb "community outreach group" stabbed a surf guard trying to stop a group of 6 'em from 'rescuing' one dude from an on the ground boot kicking, then facebook got involved like a war-drum

Member when they used to make episodes that weren't entirely political, current events, and social commentary?

nope

Member when the aryan land of Denmark swore to name the (((troll)))?

'member when it was ok to kill colours?

Plz user, member race war with me

Member extra value for you, and me.

Member a generous dash of wine, and for yourself too

Member "Never trust a skinny chef"

well they did

youtube.com/watch?v=L6SMGrIaals

Member raping fish?

Member no Internet?

ooh ooh i 'membah... membah when ur cul-de-sac didnt smell like a fucken garbage fire at an international food court? and and and 'membah u could ask ur neighbors to get ur kids ball back without needing google translate or to convince them u werent there to rape their wife and wipe ur cock on their prayer mat? ... i membah brother's...

Member when you finally find your mate?
Member when your bro's have undying loyalty?

Member when Australians didn't give a shit about isms or ophobes? Member when aussies used to take the shit out of every race, creed & culture with a cheeky wink and elbow nudge.

I member.

Test

>jew gold episodes
>the whole credit card episode
>cartman

they mock jews nearly every show, and even dedicated a few shows to it.

member 1 tablespoon of cream

>Puts in 3 tablespoons

a lifeguard and his mate were bashed by a group of lebs while he was just at the beach, not actually on duty as a lifeguard, the lebs were probably from bankstown or somewhere because cronulla and the area around are all australian 99%
I know the lifeguard guy and he was walking around on the day with 'we grew here you flew here' on his chest

I have no idea about the old dude, the entire thing kicked off because leb gangs hung around cronulla and generally made the place unsafe which is not the case these days

also yes I was there for the day, the thing was just a lot of people (and a lot of non white people, not lebs though) hanging around the beach as more of a show of community than anything, then this skinny leb and fat leb somehow got caught up in the middle of the crowd and the little leb was mouthing off to someone, this guy threw a punch at the big leb then disappeared into the crowd (we had it on film so we watched it later and saw this)
those two got rescued by the cops and the rest of the day was marching back and forth on rumors lebs were in one place or another

Member when cheeky bantz got u kebab'd?
I member talking to some dudes who were there after the flare up, talking about catching buses with other out of towners hoping to 'represent' like it was a footy match.

It all strikes a vague cord as I had a ginger mate who was walking down a street and got stopped and stomped on by a group of youths trying to install pic related.

Were you there but? see anything interesting?

oh. disappointing. but probably a good thing, but if it was so lame why member it at all? was it all a media mountain/molehill thing?