SWEDEN YES

YOUNG

INDIA YES

I didn't know Japanese people can rape.

>Africa seems like a pretty safe place at all

Why do these black people flee from thei safe country?

I heard this is artificially inflated.
>For example, Sweden reformed its sex crime legislation and made the legal definition of rape much wider in 2005, which largely explains a significant increase in the number of reported rapes in the ten-year period of 2004-2013. The Swedish police also record each instance of sexual violence in every case separately, leading to an inflated number of cases compared to other countries.
So if a women says "every day my husband raped my for the last 10 years" this would be recorded as 3650 cases of rape whereas other countries would not.

(no data)
>safe.
(islamic countries)
>rape=sex
(rest)
red
>safe

Can you try adding more content next time so we can have a politically related discussion?

Thanks.

>India
>rape is a national sport
>not dark red

Reported rapes=/=Actual number of rapes

No rapes in Syria, obviously the superior country.

Supyria

Because the grey color means there's no data for these countries

>Because the grey color means there's no data for these countries

I don't thin so mate, you must be wrong. The rapes are so low, they can't define it on the scale. I don't think that black people rape alot

this desu you cant compare crime rates between countries a lot of the time due to definitions

much like the us having apparently lower violent crime rates because they don't include burglaries while other countries do

Reminder that india has 1.1 billion of people so per 100000 is distorted

You serious, mate? Gray isn't even on the scale...in most of these type of maps gray stands for no data.

???

Thank you upside-down poland.

>tfw to inteligent for maps

>in most of these type of maps gray stands for no data.

Lies. Im pretty sure you support trump, you racist

Tentacles.

Absolutely true! It is not rape if black people do it because you have to understand that they are systematically oppressed by white people for centuries!

>I don't think that black people rape alot
Nigger please. Their taxonomical name is homo erapetus.

Sweden has broader laws that interpret more things as rape. I'm not a liberal but this is often brought up in discussions, anyone have an argument against it? I tend to bring up that rape rates were increasing in Sweden even before the amendments were made expanding what they define as rape or sexual assault, and that increases in rape correlate perfectly with refugee intake. This is countered by "uhhh le laws were changed as far back as years!!" which I can find absolutely no evidence for; Wikipedia mentions them mainly occurring from 2000-2005 I believe. Correlation with refugee intake is regarded as some kind of "coincidence" that totally has nothing to do with anything.

>definition of rape is the same everywhere

How can you graph something like this when the definition of 'rape' differs by law for each nation?

Serious question here.

It's bizarre.

Exactly my words, they were Kings and Shi-stuff until white man came!

>getting baited this hard

Is that a logarithmic scale?

Ayy lmao.

Sweden has looser definitions of rape, but
a) under this loose definition, the vast majority of rapists are minorities
b) the number is steadily increasing in tandem with immigration

This.

And marital rape is illegal in the west, not so much elsewhere.
Also the problem of under-reporting.

>no rape here
noice

OMG SO #tolerantâ„¢ XOXOXOXOXOXO
also poo in loo

South Africa is best in rape.

Yay?

Don't worry m8. These statistics are probably made by white racists, south africa is pretty safed and blacks are better in everything you know

Why so pissed, m8....OP clearly says "Sweden Yes"...don't you know what that means?

>Pissed

Learn to interpret the english language pajeet

That's true friend, if anything it is the evil white bigots raping beautiful melanin rich womxn.

>nanking was a hoax

Where is the rapes per blacks chart?

becuase it's unironically Russian propaganda

So...idk, what level of irony is this?

That is because you have undiagnosed autism, Pahjeet

>get raped by a google branded skittle
>r-r-ruskie propoganda!!
kek
KEK
K E K

For sure, the majority of marriages in the middle east would even be considered rape in a western country.
The other side of the coin is that staring at a womyn could probably be qualified as rape in Sweden.

still,
Sweden yes

poo in loo

wew.
I am a shocked offended newfag who doesn't know about my own country.

>my own country