Colorado
Clinton +6

Florida
Clinton +2

NC
Clinton +2

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/trump-is-right-about-stop-and-frisk-1475018152
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/trump-turns-away-12000-at-tuesdays-florida-rally-same-amount-as-all-of-hillarys-rallies-since-july/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/28/trump-attacks-clinton-iowa-put-oval-office-sale/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Say it with me: President Hillary Rodham Clinton

(((ppp)))

President Hillary Rodham Clinton
8 YEARS
2920 days
417.143 weeks

fuck yes

Fuck Drumpf and white people

#notaproxyshillthread

I'd love to know the breakdowns on these (((polls)))

They ran this scam during the primaries and it didn't work. Create some fake controversy,every station talk about it for a couple days, release a bunch of tiny sample size polls showing Trump losing, ask is the Trump campaign over, is he dropping out, what went wrong, who will pick up the pieces, is this the most epic fail ever etc. Just ignore them, it didn't work then, it won't work for the worst candidate in history.

Wohoo!! Poor Drumpf and his racist and bigoted supporters. To be fair he never stood a chance again President Hillary Clinton to begin with.

kinda short prison sentence

>texas still Red

I was in 711 today here in Virginia and everyone had Republican coffee cups. Clinton BTFO

Unfortunately I live in the RWNJ shithole that is Texas and I can assure you it will be red. There are lots of racists here.

How long till civil war?

This. Early voting and enthusiasm is at record levels...

Do you think this enthusiasm is for Shillary? November is going to be a blowout.

Core Demshit voters (kiddos, niggers, spics, etc) are not motivated at all.

Yes we are!

REEEEEEE

I'm pretty sure that facing incredible competency of Hillary Rodham Clinton they will turn blue just to not allow racist liar Drumpf to win the elections.

King Obama has niggers pretty hype desu but no actual rational thinking white person is excited for Hillary. A lot of white dems will stay home.

>PPP

I hope you are right.

CTR isn't even subtle anymore

source for niggers being anything but lethargic and whip lashed by obama

My Facebook is getting spammed by niggers ever since the debate.

muh face book

I live in Baltimore m8 and mine isn't where do you live with ah higher nigger pop....I will wait pro tip nyc does not.

PPP is marked (D) for Democrat on RCP and 538

Literally never.

Trump Is Right About ‘Stop and Frisk’

wsj.com/articles/trump-is-right-about-stop-and-frisk-1475018152

Trump Turns Away 12,000 at Tuesday’s Florida Rally – Same Amount as All of Hillary’s Rallies Since July

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/trump-turns-away-12000-at-tuesdays-florida-rally-same-amount-as-all-of-hillarys-rallies-since-july/

‘She Would Put the Oval Office Up for Sale’

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/28/trump-attacks-clinton-iowa-put-oval-office-sale/

>sage

In -155 years.

Trump lost the 2nd and 3rd half of the debate and Hillary got a decent bump from it. But no, all polls are fake and rigged against trump right. And as soon as Trump loses hard everyone on /pol is gonna whine and bitch about how the election was rigged and how Trump should of won by a land slide.

There are only two halves m8.

>3rd half
How many halves are in a whole

Canadian Education

Those polls were done by PPP, a democratic leaning polster firm. Thebsame firm that oversampled democrats by 11% in the last poll and conveniently stopped reporting methodology with this release. A comparison of facorbility numbers does indicate that they ars still drastically oversampling democrats.

I hope he dies he ruined nationalism and made it a joke now. Kinda wishing those faggots that tried to off him would have done it

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
YOU'VE REALLY MADE US THINK
KILLARY KLINTON'S KAMPAIGN IS FUCKED
SO GRAB SOME BLEACH AND DRINK!

How are you still alive?

I don't relax around blacks.

You're thinking hockey, m80

Trump always wins. I don't think you get it.

You can't doubt Kek anymore. I used to think maybe Trump would trip up along the way and he found a way each time.

>All the conspiracy theories