Just who are all of these hillary supporters?

it seems like trump has way more passionate supporters, it almost feels like he has way more popular appeal. so why does it seem like hillary has such good numbers in polls? Who the fuck are all of these people voting for her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ-Obo4Sigk
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/28/trump-attacks-clinton-iowa-put-oval-office-sale/
wsj.com/articles/trump-is-right-about-stop-and-frisk-1475018152
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/trump-turns-away-12000-at-tuesdays-florida-rally-same-amount-as-all-of-hillarys-rallies-since-july/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
observer.com/2016/09/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/
counterpunch.org/2016/06/01/hillarys-role-in-honduran-coup-sunk-us-relations-with-latin-america-to-a-new-low/
youtube.com/watch?v=avBAT6Op0lU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Moderates

Everyone who thinks Trump is worse.

I support Trump and will be voting for him. Very few people know that I am.

>post in a pro trump echo chamber
>literally plebbit tier
>wow there are so many trumpers!
>who even supports her???
You can't be this dumb

Paid actors, dead people, illegals, "refugees", and stupid Dems who don't know what's good for themselves.

A number of Bernie voters woke up to the truth of how bad Clinton is when he got blackmailed and rigged out of the nominee.

This shits rigged and run by the media. It's hard finding trustable sources these days.

Also I was serious about the dead people part. Look it up, interesting shit there. Voter fraud and all.

People voting against trump. No one actually likes Hillary. This is why I think trump will win. Hillary supporters are likely to not vote because everyone just assumes she's going to win and they can't be arsed queuing while trump supporters will stand out in the rain to get trump in.
A lot like brexit I think this is going to be an election where people who have never voted before will for the first time (I mean dissolutioned people in their 30s and 40s)

lots of people who started developing common sense after the debate.
looks like acting like a complete nigger on stage wont win you respect in the modern world.

The election is going to be rigged on voting day.

Buy body armor and weapons

'm sorry, but did Hillary Clinton already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Trump lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Hillary Clinton is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? She's up against the worst racist President in the history of America, who just happens to be losing because he's not self aware about things that he said in the first debate... But you know what? She's still the best. Donald Trump is one of the worst fucking politicians in the US, he lies all the time. and crushed Cruz only because Cruz is even more racist than Drumpf. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary Clinton wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just lost a future debate to Hillary. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Hillary because she's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>you're going to be embarrassed when Clinton wins and someone bumps this topic

Shills aren't even pretending anymore are they?

(((MSM)))

All my friends who are voting for Hilary are doing so only because she isn't Trump. They do not give a fuck about her policies, or lack thereof. They are honestly anxious/afraid that Trump is going to do something horrible if he gets elected. They have no idea what that something is but they know it's gunna happen and they know it's going to be as bad as possible. Some said start a war and others think anyone who has legally migrated will be forcefully removed under Trump. They are ignorant and afraid, simple as that.

It frustrates me. They care more about how he talks than they do about how she acts. They are so convinced he's racist but they ignore you when you bring up Clinton's mentor Byrd or her use of the term "super-predetor". They think Trump will start a war but conveniently forget that Clinton played a key role in Gaddafi's overthrow and the ensuing instability in the region. They think he can't be trusted with nuke codes because he tweets like a madman, but nobody gives a fuck that tens of thousands of government emails are circulating through the Internet as a direct result of her actions.

Normies.

People with jobs who brought into neoliberalism a long time ago.

here's one of them :

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ-Obo4Sigk

Lots of people. I can hardly talk about politics at work. The left does have very real support. Luckily they are mostly fat catladies and fatass blacks, meaning the trigglupuffs are not going to be very good infantry in the coming revolution. Join the military and police to ensure they are on our side.

‘She Would Put the Oval Office Up for Sale’

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/28/trump-attacks-clinton-iowa-put-oval-office-sale/

Trump Is Right About ‘Stop and Frisk’

wsj.com/articles/trump-is-right-about-stop-and-frisk-1475018152

Trump Turns Away 12,000 at Tuesday’s Florida Rally – Same Amount as All of Hillary’s Rallies Since July

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/trump-turns-away-12000-at-tuesdays-florida-rally-same-amount-as-all-of-hillarys-rallies-since-july/

>sage

Complete ignorants of political reality falling for mostly made up straw arguments from a collapsing system.

Russia has a coordinated effort to shitpost Trump propaganda because Putin wants to see Trump win.

Melbourne is so small that it's just referred to as Florida... Feels inadequate senpai

>looks like acting like a complete nigger on stage wont win you respect in the modern world.

It did work in the primaries. The problem is that he didn't bullied Hilldog hard enough, he looked like a soft rambling pussy.

Which to be quite honest are objectively wrong.

Trump truly is a moron who absolutely is disgracing our electoral system but Hillary is pure fucking evil and corruption with the blood of hundreds of thousands on her hands.

Name one social media platform that is undebatably pro-hillary.

>seems like trump has way more passionate supporters
>so why does it seem like hillary has such good numbers in polls?

getting one's """news""" exclusively from Cred Forumslution particulates

I am voting for Hillary Clinton.

I'm voting for Hillary. I support a lot of what Trump says but a pretty good portion of it is just ridiculous. He almost had my vote when he started attacking the fed but then he had to go and support stop and frisk.

>obvious bait
fuck off shillary fag

Reddit

>They are honestly anxious/afraid that Trump is going to do something horrible if he gets elected.
Tell them only one person running has funded radical terrorist groups threatened war with Russia and if they get elected we will be at war with Iran by the end of their term.

Which would be Hillary
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

As fucked as Trump is at least he doesn't want to fund terrorist destabilize nations for Israeli interest using said terrorist create a new cold war and outright invade Iran.
That and he isn't litteraly stealing from the poor
observer.com/2016/09/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/

Hillary supporters are just voting for her because everyone says aww trump is evil racist and they are just forced to vote her by thier families and shit.
And i openly support trump and everyone thinks i am a retard.I think a lot of ppl just support hillary because the dont want to get bullied or are misinformed.Also i dont think there aren't any legit hillary supporters but a lot of them a just stupid.

>Trump Is Right About ‘Stop and Frisk’
Actually he's dead wrong about stop and frisk.
Even you concede the gross violations of the Constitution that it is it didn't even reduce crime rates it just rode a wave of already decreasing crime rates that existed before it was implemented and the downward trend slowed and stabilized while it was still in effect.

Antigunners use this same "cause happened after effect" fallacy to justify gun control with the Australian example.

Are you living under a rock?

The trump subreddit, /r/the_donald, has over 7 times as many subscribers as the hillary subreddit, /r/hillaryclinton . /r/the_donald constantly dominates the front page, despite the moderators best effort to erase the subreddit from existence.

Us non retards are voting for Hillary. You may not know many of us if you keep in mostly retarded circles

I've begun seeing Trump signs finally, I think a lot of supporters were wary of showing them after all the reports of vandalism and theft, but I've seen half a dozen this week in an area that hardly ever has political banners flown. Still never seen a Hillary sign in person, I assume I know what one would look like but they remain theoretical to me.

>everyone says aww trump is evil racist and they are just forced to vote her by thier families and shit.
And ironically the person they want to vote in response to this has caused the deaths and suffering of innumerable brown people.
She still even defends turning Honduras into one of the most violent nations on earth and damaging heavily US relations everywhere south of the border

counterpunch.org/2016/06/01/hillarys-role-in-honduran-coup-sunk-us-relations-with-latin-america-to-a-new-low/

I hope you choke to death on your evil bile, you subhuman ape.

>. so why does it seem like hillary has such good numbers in polls?

It does not "seem". She does have.

The reason why Trump supporters are more vocal on the Internet is that they have lots of free time (unemployed, Cred Forums losers, etc.)

Hillary supporters aren't devoting their time to support Hillary. They're just like "meh, she's the lesser evil" and go on with their lives, their jobs, their families.

You may call me a shill but this is true. I'm generalizing and exaggerating but I the general idea is correct.

Only EXTREME candidates with weird opinions will have vocal supporters.

The normal, centrist candidate will have the "silent majority" on their side.

I don't know, I haven't meet a single Hillary supporter where I live (rural GA) or even seen any kind of ads like posters or car stickers. Once in a full moon I will find Bernie supporters or even even Gary Johnson but no Hillary.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
YOU'VE REALLY MADE US THINK
KILLARY KLINTON'S KAMPAIGN IS FUCKED
SO GRAB SOME BLEACH AND DRINK!

It's like I said in another thread; Cred Forums is being used by Trump campaign shills and nobody is calling them out. There are constantly copy/paste "Trump General" threads on this board and somehow nobody sees that as shilling. But if you see even one coherent thread supporting Hillary pop up, it's immediately blasted as shilling or CTR. Trump Generals are blatant attempts by his campaign at using Cred Forums for his political advancement.

OPEN YOUR EYES

STOP BEING USED

>I haven't meet a single Hillary supporter where I live
Because the silent majority will vote for her as the "lesser evil". They are not enthusiastic about her. They aren't pathetic bumper-sticking idiots who devote their life to a political candidate. They'll just go in the voting booth and cross Hillary

That's why you don't meet them. They don't identify with their political choice. They don't go around telling people about their preferred political candidiate.

On the other hands, Trump supporters are the current alt-right hipsters and found a new identity in this political choice.

Make no mistake though, the fact that Trump supporters are more vocal doesn't mean he will win.

It's like here in Europe, the far-right supporters, and the far-left, are VERY VOCAL and all Internet forums are currently being dominated by FAR-RIGHT people. So judging by that people could thing Europe will soon be Fourth Reich.

But in practice, the silent majority who doesn't spend their days posting on the Internet and voting on Online polls will vote a centrist candidate.

And that is why Trump will lose. (Thank God, I might add. It's better for you.)

Yeah, I never understood why Hillary threads are called "shill" but Trump threads aren't.

Trumplets are the cancer that is killing Cred Forums if you ask me.

The old, libertarian Cred Forums was much more fun.

Fuck Trump in his ugly orange face.

Most people don't know about Hillary's war crimes because the media protects the liberals in Office. They distract us with stories about how awful republicans are. Most millennials only get news from far left sources like The Daily Show and HuffPo. So they're duped into thinking liberals can do no wrong.

If you get off pol hating trump is normal. After the debates my facebook news feed was filled with trump bashing, and this is in rural pa.

>Slovenia
Did Trump came to your country to steal your gf or something ?

You got me thinking that a good rain storm could really sway the election in favor of trump. Mexicans and blacks are allergic to water as bathing is physically painful for them, and the soft handed dems voting for Hillary because papa Trump hurt their feelings don't have the chance to endure a storm for fifteen minutes.

If we get rain along the east coast Trump wins, I can guarntee that.

>And that is why Trump will lose. (Thank God, I might add. It's better for you.)
While you're practically right about voting demographics you're dead wrong about Trump being worse than Hillary
See
Not to mention the damage her Supreme Court nominees will do to American liberty

Oh and her husband's policies were responsible for the worst economic crash in modern history and she voted for all the bailouts which have heavily stifled recovery and she's defended the Federal reserve giving out 16 trillion dollars in secret no interest loans to special interest.

She is the embodiment of the government against the American people and for the highest bidder

Most HRC voters are just Anti-Trump, or multimillionaires who like the status quo.

I'm voting for her but id vote for most people over trump.
trump is the candidate for people who are loosing and want to overturn the system.
im winning and want the system to stay the same.

cant recognize 4+ year old pasta

There was a big rainstorm on the night of Brexit. Is there an ancient Egyptian god of weather we can summon?

Those who support Obama

People may still 'memba the time when these places were real news. They were, because there was no real controversy.

They didn't need to engage in the blatant sort of lying and spinning they do now, because it did not matter whether the Democrats or Republicans came out ahead.

So they read this stuff, and tend to take it at face value - at first. But online, when what they read is shredded, and they lose the argument they will be hardened in their resolve, because that's what people do to protect their ego, but if they read another person's posts where THEY were shredded, then they are convinced, since they can pat themselves on the back for being so perceptive as to read the exchange and pick up the red pill.

When they see the media's bullshit lose out on fair playing fields, then people look subsequently at the media with a shade of distrust.

Think about what happened to RT. They were beginning to build up some cred, mostly reporting true things. Then Ukraine happened and they went full spin doctor. They've never recovered. Who actually watches them anymore?

Cancerous circle jerk meme from "le old fags XD XD XD"

There's no need for r/hillaryclinton when they've taken over r/politics

Also
>Social media
>not having a diverse spectrum of opinions

Fuck off. If you don't know who's supporting Clinton then you live under a rock. Let me make a list:

>Blacks
>Hispanics
>Asians
>White Women
>Young people

Basically everyone that isn't a white man.

Enjoy your replacement. The agenda will continue unabated.

My sister is 42.

All her fat, female, Gen X, cat-owner friends on Facebook just accept the racist/sexist memes.

Grrl power etc.

A disappointing number of old white people win general who are all: "muh union". Absolutely fucking pathetic. I'm even talking about big city (democratic) firefighter and police. The older guys at least.

It hurts me to say that landsliding is probably off the table.

There is still too much ironic detatchment from conventionality.

We have to wait for the very youngfags in early high school to hit voting age.

My sense is that they are the who are truly going to be sick of the race baiting. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton will be referred to as "Literally who?"

Literally.

Look at the data from each poll, most largely over represent dems.

Plus shitskins and single moms.

t-true
youtube.com/watch?v=avBAT6Op0lU

Normies.

She should have punched him in his faggot face. I am sure he is pissed at all black's due to how far faggot's have fallen in the list of oppressed people.

well you sure type like a retard bud

the polls run by (((msm))) usually draw like 20% republicans, 50% democrats, 30% unaffiliated

Oblivious Soccer Moms that still trust the news

>Antigunners use this same "cause happened after effect" fallacy to justify gun control with the Australian example.
You mean the 2-year long spike of homicides that took place right after those laws passed before the trend return to its original trajectory?

Okay so this is the deal, pollsters call on the phone and they ask people who they would vote for today

People who don't like trump say Hillary

The big deal is that there is no real support for hilllary it's just ignorant people who watch some news sound bites and think trump is like crazy.

When push comes to shove many of those people won't even vote, or they are afraid of openly supporting trump so they say they don't and they'll vote for him in private

This election is all about turnout

Well, Melania was born in Slovenia, so it is possible that this neckbeard is still pissed that Trump stole his imaginary future wife.

>be bipartisan poller
>call someone
>rings once
>check off STRONG VOTE FOR HILLARY
>end call
its that easy friendo.

I managed to answer the phone quick enough yesterday after the second ring in order to tell them NO HILLARY.

They probably checked it off as hillary anyway.

I just got back from a road trip that went through red states and blue states.
Trump signs and bumper stickers everywhere. Hillary signs nowhere to be found.
Still have yet to meet a Hillary supporter both in real life and online. I am starting to become 100% convinced they don't actually exist. If she wins, it was rigged.

A rising minority of Cred Forums that you Trumpettes cannot stop. Half of it are people tired of Trump because of this board's incessant shilling for him, half of it are people who want to see the world burn, just like me.

You go ahead and tell them that hillary will start a war with russia that'll get us all killed cause Putin ain't afraid to press the nuke button and send us cascading into irreversible oblivion.

Show them just a couple house committee streams, the ones where they investigate hillary's emails, so your friends can see just how psychotic and stulpid the Democrats are. They're like cartoon-villains it's indefensible.

it's a fun narrative, but it relies heavily on cognitive dissonance.
the narrative goes like this
"no one likes trump or hillary, thats why people vote for trump"

"trump supporters are way too dedicated to trump, they are crazy and abusive, hillary supporters are too scared to leave their house, trump supporters are literally everywhere"

'trump breaks all gop records, the political system has fallen apart what is wrong with the world. heres 10 reasons why republicans hate trump and will vote against him in 2016'

it's gotta be one or the other, why do so many people support him,'two most disliked candidates in modern history' yet trump draws a crowd of 100 million to the first debate, then the next day makes 18 million dollars in small donations. it's not just /pol , normies see thru this shit too

You live in an internet/social media bubble mostly populated by other 20-something white males with similar political inclinations.

Unfortunately, passion doesn't win elections, votes do. Bernouts were far more passionate than the Hilldogs in the primary, but she still won because she had more votes.

It's not surprising you don't see any Hillary supporters because a) they generally don't fit your demographic, and b) they're not particularly loud about their support.

1. The minority vote is significant enough now with all the naturalized foreigners who will NEVER under any circumstances, even if Clinton were to appear in Klan uniform, vote for a Republican. Remember, we're only ~60% white now.
2. Trump has only started to reach out to the female vote with that paid leave thing he proposed for working women. With Hillary's history of defending rapists going back almost 40 years, he could totally slaughter her on women's issues if he just made an effort. Why he's holding back is a mystery.
3. The polls are probably truly skewed in her favor. I don't want to get my hopes up, only to have them dashed and have everyone say "come on, it was in front of your face the whole election", but that is a real possibility, not just Cred Forums's wishful thinking.

Women
Numales
Black people
Hispanic people

there's a lot of those people you know. just because they don't post here and you would legitimately think their general views are completely retarded (maybe they are) doesn't mean they don't exist.

there are shit tons of them.

Why, my peanus weenus of course!