May 1945, end of WW2

>May 1945, end of WW2
>Japan
>Major Hajimi Fuji volunteers as kamikaze
>Authorities says "no", because he got wife and 2 kids
>Wife founds out about his attempt
>She drowns children
>She drowns herself
>Fuji can finally kill himself (and some Americans)

Why Japan is so different from the rest of the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

wgordon.web.wesleyan.edu/kamikaze/stories/fujii/index.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=YJfFtGPoACI
youtube.com/watch?v=-LH8oG9VXTA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZYx4syf2oY
youtube.com/watch?v=d9A9LAw6org
youtube.com/watch?v=bO-w-cn-pJM
knowledgenuts.com/2014/04/13/when-three-divers-swam-into-the-jaws-of-chernobyl/
youtube.com/watch?v=KxLFdJLSho8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=51lo2dpaZ_g
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takijirō_Ōnishi
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

culture of social responsibility and honor, they deserved to win

because the brainwashed imperial japs believed that it was the greatest honor to die for the god emperor

No
This

oh? and it's not brainwashing to firebomb and nuke entire crowded cities because Uncle Sam posters, muh democrazy, and to protect Burger King?

its not honour to wipe your entire DNA line.there is no honour in death, their filthy culture based on not being able to face consequences of losing or shame is shitty.
>durr i lost what am i gonna do
>i would have to live with it, BUT ITS TOO HARD
>"killself:
kek. pathetic

they held shame and failure as a cause for death, we hold it on a pedestal as a model for children

Be fujiyama
Boss says no
Go home and drown family
Theydiditthemswlves.jpg
Boss says yeah

No souls

reverence for those who died is an important part of respect and encourages people to value courage and self sacrifice. Those three principels are the backbone of a noble society, nto that you'd have any concept of nobility apart from corrupt greedy oligarchs.

Collectivist slave mindset.

This.

There's no such thing as "Honor", it's a fucking idiotic bullshit.

Dying for a God-Emperor that you never saw his face and being brainwashed it's not honor.

Honor is come back to your wife and childs alive and give them a good life and education.

yea right sure. whatever makes you feel better weebo in denial. you can fight to the last breath, thats noble, killing yourself becuase you are scared of painful death or shame is tragic.

>Japan
>slave mindset
Kek. You really have no odea wht the fuck you're talking about do you?
>collectivist
Collectivist culture are doing much better now than individualistic shitholes like Germany

>Collectivist slave mindset.
Yes, you Germans know something about that.

K-keep me posted

>Japan
>Noble society

Die Weebo faggot.

They are the scum.

>There's no such thing as "Honor", it's a fucking idiotic bullshit.

Either a grill or skype.

If not, it's time to reduce your TalmudVision exposure Mr. Hue.

>itt: pussified manchildren trying to grasp the concept of courage and honour
Western """"man"""" as is.

Probably a violation of NAP too

yah the German pows returning from the eastern front thought they could do that but their country went to shit anyway -- meanwhile in Japan people like Yukio Mishima and Otoya Yamaguchi kept making tactical sacrifices in that samurai ethic and steered Japan's course away from suicidal leftism in the fashion of modern Gernany

Anything can be taken too far, including traditionalist nationalism.

Why does he have the Aphex Twin logo on his hat?

Japan and you are too good examples of slave midset my kraut friend.

>my husband wants to die for the god emperor
>he can't cause he's got a family
>guess I'll kill the kids and myself
>70 years in the future weebs will say I am the paramount of virtue

Faggot

Jap inviduality is restrained, they are like an ant colony (or at least were), so the ant colony and the Queen come before everything else

How the fuck did we beat these guys?

ants are pretty damn successful

We cheated lol

by spamming ships and cheaply made armor, and by firebombing/nuking innocent civilians

nukes and firebombs

Yeah but not everybody was killed by nukes/random bombs. Why did all the people who where alive give up?

Explain to me how is a honorable thing kill both sons and wife to drive your plane in a Ship for you God Emperor that is shitting to you and your family.

on account of getting nuked with basically no recourse i reckon

>implying using a bomb in a war is cheating

because the emperor wanted the Japanese race to survive, so he intervened and told the people to stand down on the radio, and they rebuilt

You didn't. They surrender when Stalin started to move army to Far East.

USA biggest mistake in the War.

Two Nukes weren't enought im my opinion, 5-10 should prove to the rest of the world to not mess with USA and also killing Japs are always a good choice.

>large scale destruction of civillians is evil, Hitler and the nazis were evil for what they did!

>Oh but dont worry, our large scale destruction of civilian life is fine because we are the good guise

Literally war-time propganda still existing lol

Conveyor belt lines in most factories(and lots of them), texan oil, bigger population, enormous amount of dockyards. Even before nukes US was outproducing everyone. It was era when personal bravery doesn't mean shit if you're up against tanks because infantry AT weapons were using high caliber bullets and didn't pierce tanks

They didn't have any more.

Yeah if 'moving' troops around inside the borders of your country than USA definitely won WW1 in addition to the already accepted victory of WW2.

japanese were literally muslim tier before US gave them liberty.
See , if arabs are still muslims it's because we haven't bombed them enough yet !
PREPARE FOR A NULCEAR STRIKE !

>t.Ahmed

You are in Cred Forums nobody here belive Hitler did bad things.

And it will keep existing lol. WW2 will be forgotten before americans start feeling even a modicum of regret for the nukes.

Oh i forgot this.

>destroy nearly the entire Japanese fleet completely unassisted
>defeat their army again and again all over the islands of the Pacific
>nuke their mainland, make it clear that the United States is unstoppable
>only then do the Soviets invade, in an obvious attempt to steal land for the post-war society
Yeah, it was definitely all thanks to the ruskies.

actually someone isn't a brainwashed faggot who cannot see the world from 2 perspective.
Oh britbong , my old friend , it will be a fun ride to hell even without you in the EU anymore.

do they actually teach you this in school?

W-we helped...

>Comparing japs to muslims

Calmez-vous, grenouille vert

they were dying for their country and people, you died for the Jew

his stupid bitch of a wife

Emus fought the battles, you Australians are only logistic support.

Stop shilling.

>japs were ready to go on a suicide attempt just to kill 1 or 2 fatties
>muslims are ready to go on a suicide attempt just to kill 1 or 2 faggots.

honhonhon nukes weren't enough.

still better than a japanese single mom leaching of emperor economy for some food stamps.

True. Americans are only in the Middle East because Israel wants them there.

>Explain to me how is a honorable thing kill both sons and wife to drive your plane in a Ship for you God Emperor that is shitting to you and your family.

Such cases are not grounds to say that the concept of "honor" is bullshit. Also, death of kids and wife were on the wife.

During the Chernobyl disaster, a few honorable men volunteered to dive into the heavily irradiated waterways under the reactor to open some coolant valves and prevent an explosion.

They volunteered to do that with equipment from a country that could not even make a reliable flashlight.

But thanks to a well cultivated sense of "useless honor" in the society, they found the will inside them to commit such a sacrifice.

They could have been like you and saved themselves, thus dooming possibly millions.

Making such sacrifices can't be decided on a whim but they have their place and there is indeed "honor" with them.

Because of their leadership they woke the 'sleeping giant'
The soldiers were just pawns of nip politicians trying to do what the west was done doing decades ago, and they got BTFO for it

More details, if interested:

wgordon.web.wesleyan.edu/kamikaze/stories/fujii/index.htm

Every soldier has to be conscious of what he's making a sacrifice for. There are things worth fighting and dying for, but it's also very easy to find yourself just a dead pawn of the oligarchy.

Precisely this, I could never wrap my mind around those mainstream views in the West.

Like, Hitler was bad because he murdered jews indiscriminately because of the crimes of a few kikes.

Meanwhile, the allies firebombed German civilians (women, children antifascist pacifist men among them) for the "crimes" of a few (nazi leaders)

How is that different? Oh, but one side won, the other lost.

Wasn't nuking Japan basically a Holocaust?

>Muslims, illiterate thugs, expecting a prostate massage by 72 ladyboys after death
>Japs willing to die for the honor of the Emperor, writing poetry before they off themselves

Sure thing Francois

Them fucking emus

Retarded. Men fight to protect their people, so if they kill themselves, it's pointless.
Besides, it's this obsession with personal glory that was partially responsible for the japs losing the war. Their tactics and strategies simply didn't allow them to cooperate and fight intelligently, because that whole banzai bullshit came before anything else. This was the case both on the ground and in the air, and it caused them to take disproportionately high losses.

>There's no such thing as "Honor"
lol, typical shitskin.

>drowning your children and killing yourself so that your husband could crash his plane into some burgers is responsible and honorable

Please don't reproduce. Or if you do, please drown your children.

typical jew

the result is the same in the end.

>Chernobyl

LOL

Using Chernobyl is not a good example, those men who "volunteered" didn't know the radiaction level, i bet the Soviet Government in that day said it's was safe and healthy to dive.

Also never heard this History of Divers, it's a Soviet Era tale? Because im sure it's is.

Also i said there's no such thing as honorable as die to some faggot you never saw his face.

>typical jew
Good goyim. Drown your children and commit suicide in your desperate battle against civilization. It's the honorable thing to do. Are you literally retarded? :|

the jew is right.

Blood for the blood god?

these are human lives we're talking about

I bet our Adam Dorph shot his stupid ass while he *bravely* attempted kamikaze

This time kike is right, even though I still do not trust a word he says.

It's uselles to discuss against weebos.

Also gib shekels.

Not for those who uphold their Honor, Asterix.
Funny I should be lecturing you about it.

It's funny that japs were basicly suicide bombers.

There are no account of Germans, British, American, Soviets, or any other country purposefully crashing a airplanes into others

It's just a plain dumb culture.

what a good wife

Your fallacy is...
>drum roll
Strawman!
Let's unwrap that prize...
>drum roll
One (1) new Discarded Opinion!!!
>hearty applause

There is a reason it took two bombs. Fuckers were crazy and brainwashed by their emporer into thinking Americans would eat their children and such. The amount of civilian deaths via suicide was pretty high.

desu I suspect you are baitposting.

> those men who "volunteered" didn't know the radiaction level, i bet the Soviet Government in that day said it's was safe and healthy to dive

The divers were familiar with the plant. Also, they were diving straight under the reactor. If they managed to put on the diving mask, they probably had the intelligence to conclude that a cavediving session for tourists was not on offer there.

>it's a Soviet Era tale? Because im sure it's is
Well, it is mentioned in every documentary about the incident and stands in the official report for members of government.

Nobody was there to take video with an iPhone though, therefore it all must be a lie...

Anyway, isn't Brazil such a wonderful place to live? I'm sure that not having "useless honor" has defenitely improved it.

>Not willing to sacrifice your own family for your people
Of course the Jew said this. You'd sell the enemy the ammunition he needs to gun your people down. Much more profitable that way, yes?

Because the Emperor and Empire is greater than you. Greater than your family. It is not just people, it is minds and souls, and the countless souls that still shall be born into its glorious light.
An Empire is a structure of authority given by the Divine. It is literally a piece of God on Earth.

Until they get bug bombed...

>There are no account of Germans, British, American, Soviets, or any other country purposefully crashing a airplanes into others

Luftwaffe pilots sometimes crashed into enemy bombers when they ran out of ammo while defending the fatherland. But of course, it wasn't directly planned as a suicide mission from the beginning unlike for the japs.

Can't negotiate with a bushido, mindset.

>Because the Emperor and Empire is greater than you. Greater than your family. It is not just people, it is minds and souls, and the countless souls that still shall be born into its glorious light.
>An Empire is a structure of authority given by the Divine. It is literally a piece of God on Earth.

this.

youtube.com/watch?v=YJfFtGPoACI

When can we start having the Trumpfags die in honor of their God-Emperor? Now would be good.

Sacrificing yourself to prevent a nuclear meltdown and save many of your countrymen is still not the same as killing yourself in a useless and desperate act for your emperor in the name of "honor". That's just called being a brainwashed bootlicker. Absolutely no honor in that. If the best you can do with a piece of tech is ram it into the enemy, you're fucking incompetent and pathetic.

Bože živi, čuvaj Bože,
Cara našeg i naš dom !
Silan verom da nas može
Mudrom vladat desnicom !
Štitimo Mu carstvo davno
Od navale svačije:
S habzburžkom je kućom stavno
Kob spojena Austrije.

youtube.com/watch?v=-LH8oG9VXTA

>Imply we aren't already
>Implying you won't die for him either

all Asians are fanatic little bastards when the mood takes them

>good goy, you shouldn't sacrifice yourself for your own country
>muh nose, muh own kike nose is all that matters

this is why no one ever liked you

except the American war crimes actually happened

>Midway was a freak accident
>beat small conscripted garrison forced with little to no supply
the Japanese army was fighting in China and Burma, the US never fought them

>muh emperor... muh empire... muh masters and their ambitions are infinitely more valuable than the lives of everybody else

I see the bootlicking instinct is still strong with your people... you literally think you have some kind of human dignity after reducing yourself into a pawn... Sad and pathetic.

This right here? THIS is why we bombed Nagaski.

man you're such a selfish kike.

I'd say even if Midway was reversed, nothing would change in a long run. Japan simply had no chance keeping up industry wise with the US, and that's even without counting Soviets who would've joined after Europe.

What a fucking cuck

Should have dropped it on their 'emperor'. Would have been funny as fuck killing someone the japs think is divine

the war is still going. as long as white people exist the propaganda must flow

and good riddance to all four of them

Nationalism fused with an ancient code of honor, self sacrifice and unwavering resolve. It got melodramatic because their sources were melodramatic and theatrical ones.

if I recall correctly they would often try and aim for the structurally weaker bomber tails and angle the plane so that they would have a better chance of bailing out afterwards

>plain dumb culture

Says Brazil.

>you're either willing to kill yourself and your family for some make-believe bullshit and serve the ambitions of your rulers, or you're selfish scum who's willing to sell out his own people

You keep trying to push this retarded false dichotomy, but no one buys it except for other bootlickers.

Japan really look down on the individual.
A guy will willingly sit in the sun with busted curtains for 10 years until he gets moved somewhere else for job reasons.
No one complains about anything and no one dares to speak up to their seniors if they have a better idea or a complaint.

(He doesn't know..)

Are you fucking kidding me?
Are you a child?

>it's not brainwashing because US is brainwashed
>t. useful idiot

This, nobody can deny that Imperial Japan had an very nice right winged nationalistic mindset:
>dying for your country is the best death imaginable
>honor driven
>strict social contract (women take care of the family, men work)
>duty and self improvement were promoted highly
>prepared to die for god and country
>based as fuck
>held on to traditions and history

current Japan is just a bunch of degenerate bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZYx4syf2oY
Imagine living with that guilt and being confronted on national TV by some of the survivors.
They didn't even know what they were carrying.

911 is already forgotten by the shitkids in college now who care more about the feelings of "brown people" than the lives of thousands of Americans who died that day and their families.

No, because they won. Only losers can be war criminals.

yeah but all that culture of suppression led to hentai tentacles and those shut in hikiamoris ..and stuff like drowning children 4 muh honors

Honor matters

Winning WW2 does not make the victors superior in anything except war

The jew fears the samurai

no degenerate american influences led to that

without you they would be raping and torturing chinese like good japanese

The Good Goys Lost WW2

they deserved to be invaded by russians and raped, the nukes saved them

Better to have dirty cartoons than degenerate people

Theres a billion chinese

They're fine and whats done is done

Nukes were unnecessary

Japanese Imperial Army was in the process of following the Emperor's surrender order just they had to break their life vow in order to follow it.

Jew bombs were just a test on the goys and lots of hand rubbing over dead japanese

Thats called being retarded
First if you really want to kill yourself while fighting you just steal the suicide plane and go
Second if dude really wants to die why the fuck care about wife and childeren, just let him
Third why the fuck do you want to personally kamikaze if you can order some grunt to do so
Deep-layered retardness

>Brazil

>Italy
>Honor

They dont teach WW2 in Italian Schools?

Have ever noticed Japan many suicides?

For example, samurai is seppuku.

The WW2 is kamikaze.

And today worker who is depression, suicide.

I think you afraid of death, you coward.

If i had a small penis like you asians i would kill myself too.

>t. dishonourable jew

I think there is no greater shame in failure.

When I do something that I know I could do better, I desire to die.

If for example, you are useless member of suicide, you are leech and should die, so your duty to kill yourself, then society wont carry you of the back, and can prosper with out your stupid kind.

They do. Only the south sided with the allies. Most north Italian cities suffered a fucktons of losses and fought as hard as the japs

US made armor was actually overwhelmingly superior to Japanese vehicles, the old M3 Lee had a long and distinguished life in the Pacific because despite being outdated in Europe is was more than enough in the Pacific. It also didn't help that we had a substantial technological and manufacturing superiority. Japanese vessels never had radar linked fire control systems and we proved their worth by repeatedly engaging Japanese vessels at ranges and in conditions they were largely incapable of responding.

That's why your woman love western dick, this kind of stupid culture that is killing your people (for good).

THE LAST TIME YOU PEOPLE STARTED TALKING LIKE THAT CHINA GOT INVADED.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHO JAPAN DEFEATS IN THE NEXT DECADE.

A jew, of course. A creature so foul and corrupt it is incapable of creation even by sheer coincidence, only destruction.

There's no manliness in soduku, despite what you might have been told. Not wanting to die does not equal afraid of dying.

The one thing that impresses me about Soviet Union in WW2 is the fact that Stalin moved his legions so fucking fast to the Manchurian front to fight against the Japanese. And also the fact that you beat them without breaking a sweat almost. Those IS-2 tanks must have made the japs shit their pants

Also their military doutrine was shit.

They are like modern armed forces of Arab Nations.

Following superiors officers blind and without question even you know it will lead to total defeat.

> we can never go back

Only sluts of Shibuya, Akibahara and Osaka go for western boys...
And most of they are for Australians. They cant for Brazilians because bestiality is illegal of Japan.

Emprah worship is helluva drug

Lets make america great again

youtube.com/watch?v=d9A9LAw6org

>>May 1945, end of WW2
>>Japan
>>Major Hajimi Fuji volunteers as kamikaze
>>Authorities says "no", because he got wife and 2 kids
>>Wife founds out about his attempt
>>She drowns children
>>She drowns herself
>>Fuji can finally kill himself (and some Americans)
>Why Japan is so different from the rest of the world?

IF you can't see why that is pathetic and sad you are fucking lost. She murdered her own children FFS.

Glad the yanks dropped a nuke on them even more now.

Mishima was a fag you know.

Be a good jap and don;t drown your children.

It is considered evil in more civilized places.

You country is a shame and you too commit soduku.

Also i bet you are 30y and never touched a woman in her funny parts.

People also forget that kamikaze pilots were vastly ineffective, this guy and his family and many more families died for nothing

>useless member of suicide

Looks like you didn't pass your English course, commit sudoku immediately

They werent dying for their country or people, they're dying for their God.
For the japanese that was a Holy War.
You know, exactly like muslims.

The problem is that the in the end the nips discovered that the emperor was not a god and all their sacrifices was in vain.

In 1945 the war was already lost, going full kamikaze was just stupidity.

they made the worst strategic and diplomatic decisions of any country in that war, they most certainly didn't deserve to win. Literally, at every turn they made bad decisions and fucked themselves. Their leadership was astonishingly incompetent and opportunistic, which was sad, since the Japanese soldiers were noble; a fish rots from the head.

Your country is a shame and you so coward you wont commit sudoku

I also I bet you are 30y and touch little girls in funny parts because brazilians are jungle pedophiles monkeys uncivilization

Fuck off monkey, sex is holy and not "for fun" like you filthy gaijin think. That why your western world so degenerate, think virginity should be thrown away as soon as possible.

>They cant for Brazilians because bestiality is illegal of Japan.
toppest of keks

based japan
next time without italy

What I mean is "member of society"
I have FCE (First Certificate of English) of Cambridge University and European Council
I score 184/190
I tried to take CAE (Certificate of Advanced English) in autumn, and wait for results.

That's barbaric and retarded all at the same time. There's no nobility in suicide. There's no honor in murder.

>Why Japan is so different from the rest of the world?

its not. its the effects of decade long nationalism. it can be, and has been done, all over the globe.

America has been taking this route for a while now. we all fucked.

>burger doesn't understand honour and nobility

Imagine my shock.

No wonder you had to nuke them.

>burgers have less of an understanding of honor and nobility than us rapefugee loving krauts.
t. rapefugee loving kraut

>There's no nobility in suicide. There's no honor in murder.
That is objectively untrue.

Well, yeah. Exactly.

And those rapefugee lovers are not true germans anyway by the way. They can go back to goatfuckistan with the lot of them.

>it's D&C time for all the well-trained good goys ITT
my hands want to rub watching you faggots, makes it hard to type

>no true scotsman

Germcuck

They deserved victory.

No true krautsman

>who is george soros
>what is bilderberg
>how come there are even refugees, oh right murrican proxy wars for "geopolitical interests"

i realize most people on here like to circle jerk and bash other countrys to feel better about their own fucked up situation but its getting really pathetic
just goes to show how effective shill tactics on here are

>when you haven't nuked millions of innocents in the past 70 years

No it's not, you cowardly surrender-monkey.

> all this angst

>Japs bomb Pearl Harbor
>Invade Aleutian Islands, Phillipines, Guam, Midway etc
>OY VEY GOY DYING FOR THE JEW DON'T FIGHT BACK

wew lad

Actually, being a kamikaze was honourable, but his wife wasn't honourable.
Killing herself and her children is not good. In the long term it will only cause problems. That was two less kids that won't grow to be usefull members of society.

>Otoya Yamaguchi kept making tactical sacrifices in that samurai ethic and steered Japan's course away from suicidal leftism in the fashion of modern Gernany
And look where Japan is now

An urbanized cesspit full of Otaku subhumans, Yakuza, rock-bottom birthrates, pedophilia, degenerate pornography, etc...
No honor remains in Japan. Just decadence.

they didnt

Well, yes there’s nothing wrong with this m’lady. *tips fedora*
It’s honorable to kill yourself and your two children just so your husband can kill himself and some people for some empire that will definatly lose the war. *tips fedora*
I would have done the same quite frankly. *tips fedora*
If you don’t agree with me you are a cucked buffoon probably controlled by Jews! *tips fedora*
I must be going now my mother made me dinner! Kek bless you *tips fedora*

>people falling for the esoteric fascism meme

Come the fuck on lads
Being a fascist is one thing
But believing that a single man was given God's grace to rule an empire and that you should die and kill whoever it may be to defend that man's honour is just silly

It wasnt esoteric fascism. It was shinto.

>But believing that a single man was given God's grace to rule an empire and that you should die and kill whoever it may be to defend that man's honour is just silly
Nips believed that the emperor was a God himself, not just rulling by God's will. That was a european thing.

But diying for your monarch should be respected. He owns you and you should do whatever you can to please him.

It doesnt include killing your children, especially if your superior told you to not kill them

>Jews
>civilization
>WE WUZ WHITE N SHEET

Monkeys don't committ suicide I thought?

Did Japan really lose war?

Lets talk about the facts.

1- USA never touched mainland Japan. They dropped bomb, but not a single ally invasion of Japan (saying USA invade Japan because bomb like saying Germany invade UK because bomb...)

2- After war end, USA had to pay Japan bills, and sent so much money to Japan, that Japan economy become very rich. Japan "economic miracle" because of how war ended.

3- Japan become world stage power, with many technology, industry, company, many time would even destroy USA company in competitions

4- China was destroyed by Japan so much that today China is still communist

5- Japan achieve long term goal of freeing Asia. After WW2, no more European colony of Asia, no more sphere of influence, and independences of Asia.

6- USA forced to spend millions to protect Japan

7- Unlike many Europes, Japan empire did not become Republic.

Japanese shinto was just the basis in which Japanese fascism was built
As it was the official state religion, it obviously took an esoteric turn of fascism for it to work

People had no qualms about fighting and opposing the Emperor before Meiji
Just see the various times the Tokugawa shoguns went against the Emperor's will

Dying for the Emperor was definitely an issue. As soon as you put religion into it, it automatically becomes a free for all. Anything could be allowed, as it was the will of a god
It basically meant that you should do whatever it took for defending the Emperor's name, or you'd face Amaterasu herself and all your past and future lineages would suffer the same fate

looks like pic

Because their culture is strong. Like really strong. For all willing to assimilate it is a safe, warm blanket, something worth defending. Seriously, a young woman can walk through any japanese city at 2am and has nothing to fear. You can use your fucking phone or purse in a bar or even an McDonalds to show you are sitting there while going to the restroom.

People who have never been there can not imagine how different it is, especially compared to Germany. You literally can't go outside without being bugged by some roaches in bigger cities, theft and robbery is on a record high.

All right, Japan won. Pikachu really, you made me think

Spamming, and their population killing themselves

Actually picking a fight with a world power that basically had a hemisphere to itself was a bad idea.

People who make catastrophically bad strategic decisions don't deserve to win, they deserve to get their cities vaporized.

The ol' "West is Individual-centered, East is group centered" thing.

What mattered most was doing the best for the nation - to the Jap, that meant kamikaze-ing. The individual Jap deaths didn't matter so long as they prevented Japan from falling.

For the West, this kind of sacrifice and selflessness seems crazy.

Neither side is correct.

better have you cities vaporized than blacked. ty

you think twice who actually won ww2

It's still better than bringing in a ton of foreigners to rape and murder your children out of self loathing

youtube.com/watch?v=bO-w-cn-pJM

>1- USA never touched mainland Japan. They dropped bomb, but not a single ally invasion of Japan (saying USA invade Japan because bomb like saying Germany invade UK because bomb...)
Americans did enter japan but after capitulation. otherwise there would have been an invasion.

>2- After war end, USA had to pay Japan bills, and sent so much money to Japan, that Japan economy become very rich. Japan "economic miracle" because of how war ended.
They did not 'have' to pay bills, they wanted to. Japan was going to be a US post, a stronghold for their politics. leverage.

>3- Japan become world stage power, with many technology, industry, company, many time would even destroy USA company in competitions
World power under US influence.
and destroying US companies is capitalism, US likes capitalism. win or lose, no harm done.

>4- China was destroyed by Japan so much that today China is still communist
And they want to be communist. in fact, they played it rather smart by still worshiping Mao after they concluded he was a douchebag. it kept China stable.
Look at Russia, same deal, but they dismissed Stalin/Lenin/etc completely and Russia is now a wasteland.

>5- Japan achieve long term goal of freeing Asia. After WW2, no more European colony of Asia, no more sphere of influence, and independences of Asia.
When did Japan free colonies? after WWII many if not all countries with colonies realised it was wrong and dismantled the colonies themselves.

>6- USA forced to spend millions to protect Japan
'forced'
its in their own interest.

>7- Unlike many Europes, Japan empire did not become Republic.
Because of US post-war demands and regulations.

japan economy has rich become with money, because america influence world instead since powers parliament dicate price of the japan trade, so i think the is that korea.

What's the difference between this and a mentally ill woman in Texas drowning her children in a bathtub to send them to God?

>2 nukes
>airstrikes to japanese civilians almost on a daily basis

honorufu

>Japan is now so smart because their domestic retards mass-sudoku'd

And people say eugenics are bad.

>US dollar becomes world reserve currency
>Infrastructure untouched by war
>Post-war economic boom
>Rebuild Germany and Japan into neutered client states
>Dominion over western europe via NAT

Who the fuck really won then you muslim rape baby?

how is using a bomb cheating?

you were one election away from communism

Bushido is fucked. There's a famous revenge story where these guys wait and make an elaborate plan to assault a fortress to avenge their master and succeed, and it's criticized because according to bushido they should have just assaulted immediately without a plan because success doesnt matter, only honor signalling does.

>samurai = muslim
k

They are killing off their weak with anime and virginity

It's the most PC eugenics in the history of mankind and all nations should look to them for advice on controlling population: allow the strong to reproduce, genocide with weak with 2d waifus

i will kill all leftists and White pigs of this country and become shogunate again

You did

knowledgenuts.com/2014/04/13/when-three-divers-swam-into-the-jaws-of-chernobyl/

Holy fuck

That's coming from the most vile people on the face of the earth. Hypocrite!

no because the nukes actually happened

This. Western Jew nations deserve death

>Did Japan lose the war?
Yes, unconditional surrender does that.

>USA never touched mainland Japan
And you should be grateful. It would have ended with Japanese society being maybe permanently scarred.

>USA had to pay bills
Really, your not Japanese are you? The Jap boom happened because of the Korean war. The years before that were abjectly miserable for the Japanese. The USA shipped them food, but that's about it. They couldn't even be fucked to accommodate of the Jap diet, hence it was just whatever grain they could scrounge up plus whatever the ruined Japanese agriculture could make. Hence a famine in 1946, and bread as part of the Japanese diet afterwards.

>Japan had become a world stage power
Not really. Look at the Japanese industrial output, it was always Meiji tier and nothing else. Hence why the Japanese were always under-equipped, and partially why the IJA starved to death and were out-fought by the western armies.

>long-term good of freeing asia
So the Japanese long term goal was a Communist China? A long term US alliance? All Japanese imperial holdings lost?

>USA forced to protect Japan
Not really. You are a U.S. forward base in Asia.

>Japan did not become a republic
Congrats? Denmark, the Netherlands and the U.K. are all monarchies. How does this show Japan won the war?

nuke was basically IRL cheat codes as far as people thought war was conducted

There are no rules in war faggot

This

Nukes were still unecessary though

No it bloody wasn't, it was generally viewed as a continuation of saturation bombing.

Until the actual scale of the bomb was realized. Then Cold war.

Winning was the only thing that mattered. The US expected 1million casualities with an invasion of mainland Japan. They said fuck it and decided to end the long and bloody war before more soldiers were lost. War isn't about being nice it's about defeating your enemy at any means.

>fell for the 2 option forced meme: 1. Invade or 2. Nuke

No need to invade Japan. Just wait a few weeks.

>The Japanese were fighting in Burma

This, some Yank that actually realises that Burma was a massive clusterfuck of death with outnumbered fighting. A large part of the army was in Burma like you said.

You must make a friend of horror... and moral terror.

If not they are enemies to be feared.

Colonel Kurtz he dead...

youtube.com/watch?v=KxLFdJLSho8

Fucking kek

>The greatest honor not dying for the god emperor

Denying the god emperor
You have to go back

The holocaust never happened, so how exactly did Americans die for Jews?

>how is using a bomb cheating?

+5 Tech Level hax

That is the difference between the Japanese and Europeans.

You place a high value on the dynasty and individualism.

The Japanese place a high value on their society as a whole and their 'god' (the emperor)

You exist to be a serf who wishes to someday be king. They exist to be ants and to serve the queen.

They started it

Allies finished it

None of it was justified, but it was necessary.

The Germans didn't know they were beaten after WWI, but they sure as shit knew they were whooped after WWII.

Only simpletons have a black and white view of the world, and anyone who takes the opinion of a simpleton seriously is an idiot themselves.

Its pretty hard to fight when you are starving to death.

So Europeans are dramatically superior to the Japanese insect people.

Shitskins do not know honor. Therefor, in the end, you will die.

War is hell, sad it had to come to that. They fought hard and lost. Build better anti-nuke shelters, next time, Nip.

RARE NIGGER

>Nigger

>Kikeberg Rosenstein is telling the goyim -not- to die for Israel

Holy fuck, are we in bizarro Cred Forums again? Did we shift to the Bearenstein timeline?

You're right, though.

facism is the one and only red pill. Specially spanish and italian facism. Seriously, niggers, jews, south americans, mexicans, south east asians, australian aborigins, and fucking MUSLIMS, stay away from Japan, you pieces of filthy shit!

pd:chinese and korean too

Japan, why do I always hear about your country being so sad?

It bugs the fuck out of me. I keep hearing about your people living joyless, unfulfilling lives and committing suicide a lot.

Not trying to fuck with you, legitimately curious.

Fucking retards. Brainwashed radicals.

The only people with any competence were the naval commanders, who lost the initiative six months after it started and mostly opposed the war from the beginning.

>tfw most naval commanders were called "defeatist" by the army and air arm

>tfw most of them were keenly aware of America's force projection abilitiesa

Thirteen year old: the post

>It's a Northern Italian blames everything on the south post

My favourite

Japankikese

My sides are in orbit. Thanks based Pole

It's surprising how most of you are willing sheep. It's surprising how you encourage/force others to be sheep as well.

Goes to show how different the cultures between countries, and even states, are. This sheep mentality that its actually a good thing to die for government. Yeah why not, go kill yourself for the fat cats ruling your country. If you don't, that's not honorable, and not being honorable is a bad thing goyim.

I think someone earlier in the thread said it best and simplest. You are all useful idiots.

lol wtf

I see a lot of wrong opinions here, so I'll bite.

Many Japanese pilots were completely volunteers. There was pressuring, but no legal obligation. Kamikaze pilots were even encouraged to return to base if they felt their chances of hitting their targets were too low.

I've lived and studied in Taiwan (and next week, Japan), and all I can say that the homogeneous society, polite culture and ever-present tradition inspires an aura that supersedes the materialistic and blandness of the west. Many Europeans or Americans live in increasingly urbanised and modernising (at the cost of tradition) cities where there is an increase in crime and loss of identity; as such you feel the lack of desire to die for something beautiful. You call the Japanese 'slaves' within their own societies, but instead they are a collective; Americans and Europeans are individualist because a lack of tradition binds them.

Americans and Europeans tend to focus on short term satisfaction such as pornography, cheap entertainment and degeneracy, which is a reason why they cannot fathom the desire to die for something worthwhile or beautiful.

- Japanese expatriate living and studying in Singapore.

It all starts with our mothers, they're all pieces of shit obsessed with appearances. We dont get much love from them. From there, working too many unpaid hours, the pecking order, little or no sex... this is hell but without niggers

Vastly superior tactics and fire support. The average kill/dead ratio for the US in that theater was something stupid like 8:1. The fact is, the Japanese were far too willing to die. Resulting in them squandering soldiers on lost battlefields that could have actually been useful in another campaign. They were also horribly overextended. Their ability to resupply and support their more distant positions was almost nonexistent by the end of '43. They were also at a huge technological disadvantage from the very beginning of the war. Except for torpedoes and fighter planes.

Honor and selflessness are meaningless if you die. The Japanese were very willing to die. So they died, which meant the US won.

>ITT watch cuks who can't get why nipons are based

>what is ending the war and sending a message to the Russians

I really like Japan, probably the most out of all oriental nations. Its a shame we had to make an example out of them but at least the world knows who not to fuck with.

That's the womans fault, I don't understand are you trying to blame God/religion for that?

Nope, the japs fuck with the best and died like the rest but I've got be fair, they put up a hell of a fight

Marines

To be fair it's not them losing their country

>crash his plane

with no survivors?

The real reason for the end of the war was the Emperor ordering the Imperial army to break their oath and surrender. They tried to coup him but could not break their sworn oath resulting in many suicides.

Nuking Japan and showing off to Russia was just a side game that had little to do with WW2 other than slaughtering Japanese people and flexxing.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=51lo2dpaZ_g

>"America produces 5 million vehicles a year without interruption and that is only increasing. There is no victory, just time we can buy our families."
The Japanese knew it was impossible to destroy allied forces faster than they could be produced but death was preferrable to dishonor.

Japan really had a tragic defeat to the end of the war, but at least they went out honorably.

Japan didn't "pick a fight". War was inevitable because the US blocked all of Japan's oil imports.

Also, by the 1930s when Japan developed her expansionist strategy, the US was hardly a super power. They were still recovering from the great depression.

People forget that globalism's early stages was what WW2 was all about: crushing authoritarian nationalistic military powers.

Germany is gone forever and Japan barely held on while still being crippled economically and militarily.

what a load of shit in that pic.
foreskin cells are propagated in the lab by infinitely dividing lab-derived foreskin epithelial cells. Zabij sie pedale

Post-WW2 influence of USA made it degenerate.

>because Uncle Sam posters, muh democrazy, and to protect Burger King?
They actually did it to keep Uncle Joe away

>implying Mook won't shut down Cred Forums if you keep posting anti-jap shit

It's honestly complexing. They conquered the south, but then blame all their problems on Napoli and Palermo

Their army was shitty because of it. They had excellent troops but they were very inneficient because of muh honor and underestimating their ennemies (pic related).

Thought about this some more, interesting dilemma.

On one hand, suicide is a degenerate sin. On the other hand, what greater sacrifice for your glorious nation is there than your own blood and flesh?

Not sure why the authorities cared if it was nearing the end and they were desperate for any men to enlist.

They had extremely low supplies from what I know. Armor and infantry equipment were low quality/quantity compared to other nations better at land warfare. The Japanese were strong at airforce and navy but could not keep up with the US ability to produce and fuel their war machines.

A few key battles in the pacific and some destroyed allied aircraft carriers would have won Japan the war, but the Us had far superior recon capabilities if I remember correctly.

this guy is better
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takijirō_Ōnishi
Ōnishi committed ritual suicide (seppuku) in his quarters on 16 August 1945, following the unconditionalsurrender of Japanat the end of World War II. His suicide note apologized to the approximately 4,000 pilots whom he had sent to their deaths, and urged all young civilians who had survived the war to work towards rebuilding Japan and peace among nations. He also stated that he would offer his death as a penance to thekamikazepilots and their families. Accordingly, he did not use akaishakunin(second), and died of self-inflicted injuries over a period of 15 hours.

Japan loses world wars better than any nation I can think of.

Certainly better than germanistan

FUCKING APOLOGIZE

>They deserved to win

No, they lost. They didnt want it enough.

They fought for a better cause. We fought for a global jewish oligarchy and it's useful idiots.

We fought for lies, they fought for truth.

> no such thing as "Honor"
kys

Japan Allahu Akbar'd before it was cool

you're the only one left in this thread, it seems. What do you think about the guy, I am experiencing a dilemma.

On one hand, suicide is degenerate, but on the other hand, what greater sacrifice is their than your own flesh and blood? I'm just not sure why the authorities were so picky, it was a few months before the war would end and they needed as many men as possible.

Personally, I think that this is quite honourable, but it's a shame it had to come to that. I guess that's why they say war is hell.

OK weebo

me agree

The fuck is Ireland in the picture?

>what is guadalcanal
>what is the entire Philippines campaign
>island hopping

Fuck you Brits for thinking you fought the main Jap army. You got overran in Singapore by a numerically inferior force, your land soldiers are fucking pathetic and can't last two minutes without American support.

Honor is predicated on conditions that prevent you from totally gambling everything on buying mere days with the lives of your best men.

Suicide, like anything, can be done for honorable/understandable reasons.

Same with killing and all other parts of war.

The goal is to avoid war because once war is on, all other values do not matter except victory.

War is war and none of it should be apologized or felt guilty for because it was all a part of war. The focus should be on preventing war and only waging it in the most necessary of circumstances.

It's a tough dilemma that caused severe internal conflict with Japan. Emperor wanted the nation to surrender but the IJA was sworn to fight to the death in the name of the emperor.

Unstoppable force/immovable object type dilemma, which is why war should be avoided until it is 100% necessary.

Killing your children is fucking sick. Anybody defending this should be neutered.

>The goal is to avoid war because once war is on, all other values do not matter except victory.
>War is war and none of it should be apologized or felt guilty for because it was all a part of war. The focus should be on preventing war and only waging it in the most necessary of circumstances.
Could not have said it any better myself.

It is a great sacrifice, your eternal soul is damned to Hell for committing suicide in the name of victory. At least now they know to be docile little pets, with their anime shit. Looks like degeneracy has spread to their culture as well.

insect mind

>There's no such thing as "Honor", it's a fucking idiotic bullshit.
woman detected

that or elaborate bait

prey for a afemiate i the castle

august 6, 1945 best day of my life

It's war, you fucking nu-male faggot.

it is called "Honour" polacks which run away to middleast while russians and ukrainian liberate warsaw wont understand.

daym this one is pretty well made

>It's war, I ain't gotta explain shit.

Or they understand that Human life is fleeting and is in fact disposable. It might be a hard concept to grasp or to stomach but it is true. As burgers we kill hundreds of arab children with no reprocussions, I guess its ok we are killing someone elses children and not are own. At least this nip wife sacked the fuck up and di what she thought was best for herself, her child, and her husband. You wouldn't have the spine to do the same.

I don't have the twisted mind to kill my own son. Fortunately. I'm sorry your parents didn't love you.

Japs had inferior technology in virtually every way.

The Japs didn't feed their own armies.

The Japs wouldn't listen to their progressive admirals

They reverted to human wave tactics instead of trying something else out.

>that pic

Didn't ask for the feels man.

At least they have national sovreignty and their people can go from degenerate to strict fascism in less than 1 generation because they are all 1 people.

Americans are being divided into weak tribes and europeans are going to live under sharia before 2020. Everything is curable with a Unified Nation, nothing is fixable when we are enslaved or divided.

Dying for their God because God decided he needed rubber and oil in Southeast Asia.
I fail to see how this makes them any better. American soldiers believed they were fighting the japs to defend their country from invasion too.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk

CRY SOME MORE

Japanese German axis rule of the world would be better for all peoples of earth except jewish elite.

Oh well, here we are now.

>before 2020
Nigger you dumb as fuck

>Honor is...

Nice doublethink, retard.

>Sudoku
XDXDXD

You realize exaclty how much shit the US war machine in full swing could poop out on a monthly basis right? You just basically outproduced everyone 10 to 1.

It's interesting to read up about the first 6 months of the Pacific war (up to around mid-1942) because it was the only time there was a rough parity in ships and planes between each side.

Bury it deep, Yamaguchi

Feels good to live in a dull hedonistic materialistic society where technological progression is sacrificed for sociological "progression" used by the elites to usher in a technocratic soft communism. I'm just a pleb white collar worker, those wealthy international businessmen know what's best for me.

A surprisingly good post by a Brazilian, nonetheless.

Honour is in the eye of the beholder; true universal honour due to people having different cultures/beliefs and morals.

>is an English expert
>can't even use proper tense for basic sentences