HAPPENING IN PARIS - 3 dead reported; 1 confirmed

My brother in France just sent my this, this will hit the wires soon.

Apparently two masked gunmen just attacked the office of a newspaper, and killed cartoonists that were drawing "a green frog".

WATCH CNN NOW

Is that a Grinch wearing a mask?

>je suis Pepe

Why is it always France?

REPEATING INTEGRALS FOR MUZZIE

image is old as fuck

go away

Severely underrated post

Fake and gay. Just like OP-

Imagine that hashtag plus green frogs on kikebook profile pics everywhere.

This is why we need active moderators.

I'm sorry, but did Hillary Clinton already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Trump lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Hillary Clinton is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? She's up against the worst racist President in the history of America, who just happens to be losing because he's not self aware about things that he said in the first debate... But you know what? She's still the best. Donald Trump is one of the worst fucking politicians in the US, he lies all the time. and crushed Cruz only because Cruz is even more racist than Drumpf. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary Clinton wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just lost a future debate to Hillary. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Hillary because she's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.....

Kill yourself.

tl;dr

as much as i m mad about charlie hebdo, and the fact that the gimp we have as a president didnt took the decision to ban all muslim i must admit i m pissed i missed the happening in january 2015

>still of 2015 Charlie Hebdo shooting
are you even trying nigger

You lost me at "watch cnn"

i'm confused and embarrassed

>WATCH CNN NOW

nice try shill

serves them right for blaspheming KEK

On the advise of counsel I respectfully decline to answer your questions and invoke my Fifth Amendment privilege

>no, JE suis Pepe!