White people ied when?

based

Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin

brilliant

god tier irony

This is so old.

Stop being a nigger.

that's a good idea

You can also mix crushed glass, black pepper and dried chilies to the glue.

They'll have a pretty bloody surprise when they tear it away and breathe the completely invisible and unpredictable cloud of death.

German ingenuity never ceases to amaze me

based

It would have to be separate from the glue and possibly even pressurized to have any chance of accomplishing anything.

If you ever touched fresh chilis and touched your benis afterwards it's pretty horrible 2bh

Typical poster glue hardens, and breaks up in tiny crystals when the paper is teared away from the wall, creating that typical "glue smell" vandals are familiar with. If those crystals happen to contain things that can hurt you, they will fuck you up bad.

It was common back in the day in Paris for right wing parties to do that with their posters to fuck up antifas. It took them years to figure it out and even then they regularly fell in the trap.

w-w-why did you do that ?

oh I get it
the sticker IS the muslim!

it's actually legitimately poetry

I hope the razor also gives AIDS

Sauce?
I'm very curious about the discussions surrounding this

Brilliant

I'm sorry, but did Hillary Clinton already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Trump lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Hillary Clinton is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? She's up against the worst racist President in the history of America, who just happens to be losing because he's not self aware about things that he said in the first debate... But you know what? She's still the best. Donald Trump is one of the worst fucking politicians in the US, he lies all the time. and crushed Cruz only because Cruz is even more racist than Drumpf. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary Clinton wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just lost a future debate to Hillary. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Hillary because she's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I'm sorry, but did Hillary Clinton already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Trump lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Hillary Clinton is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? She's up against the worst racist President in the history of America, who just happens to be losing because he's not self aware about things that he said in the first debate... But you know what? She's still the best. Donald Trump is one of the worst fucking politicians in the US, he lies all the time. and crushed Cruz only because Cruz is even more racist than Drumpf. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary Clinton wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just lost a future debate to Hillary. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Hillary because she's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

I'm afraid you won't find a dozen papers on the subject, sauce is myself as I was put up a lot in the late 90s. I was one of those in charge of producing crushed glass considering I had access to the proper protection gear at my former job, and huge industrial blenders for crushing and recycling aluminium.

Spicy cum

Give me a machine gun and some boots to put on the ground because I'm completely willing to risk my life to put an end to any bastard that applauds indiscriminate murder. You kill the ideology.. you wipe out every single one that supports this shit.. and you end their ability to encourage others. They think they can win- they think they have the numbers- they are wrong- they must be proven wrong, once and for all.
I can't join the military.. too old.. but if I could, I'd be there. Don't let my extreme anti gun opinions fool you... I'd love to kill radicalized Islamic terrorists and militants.
In the meantime, we can't let this shit affect our way of life. if we change how we live, they win. boots on the fucking ground.. please. Am I warmonger? God damn right I am. We are at war. Kill or be killed. No time for pacifism. All the unjust wars throughout history don't make this an unjust war. Innocents die on both sides... that's what war is. This won't end until 100s of thousands of rotten religious freaks suffer and die. we're being a bunch of pussies because we fucked up Iraq and because we rely on drones and cruise missiles that aren't doing the job fast enough. The only way to stop this terrorist movement is to kill it off with overwhelming force. and yes, some of the reason why I support Hillary Clinton is because she isn't afraid to go to war and kill people if need be. take your pacifism and your "America created it all" bullshit and stick your head in the sand and see if it goes away. It won't. only heroes can make this world a better place. And despite our obvious failures, we have always been the world's heroes. raise the draft age, send in volunteers, whatever it takes. Gotta get our heads out of our asses. 30,000 ISIS deaths in past few years via Obama policy is not enough. If you aren't with me now, you will be when a 80,000 football fans get bombed in a stadium.
Why wait?

so how's this stuff supposed to hurt someone?

do they inhale the glass particles or what?

sorry if this sounds stupid, but the way you guys talk about it makes it seem like major injuries are possible with this stuff and not just "lol, his benis burns when he touches it"

I scratched my balls once after cutting chillie. Shit was so bad I had to T-bag my balls in a cup of milk

Those things get in your nose, mouth, trachea and lungs. Crushed glass causes serious hemmorhages, pepper and chilies hurt like hell.

WTF? I love fascists now

>Some fascist is trying to deter me from removing this article of free speech.

Oh, wait, Germoney

Cheap, simple, easy to build, effective trap. Can be deployed everywhere, anytime. When properly constructed and deployed it's impossible to find manufacturer. Police won't do shit since no serious damage to body or property is done.

Holy shit, when it comes to warfare those krauts know their shit

I see.

THIS.

So what's the purpose of mixing black pepper and chili? Don't they both serve the same purpose?

We just put what we had in hand, either is fine. Just put any of the three and it will fuck people up. Pepper and chili is a non-lethal alternative, crushed glass is the potentially deadly one.

Hey Stephaneigh, watcha doin' ?

I thought that was a pretty common trick. do people in your country not do stuff like that?

Blatant false flag, if it were real he would have cut himself and the post would be much more shrill and extreme.

I hope you give the poo to the loo.

Some pretty edgy shit being posted in this thread tbqh fampai

Anyways, ripping stickers off is way too much work. Just put something over it.

haha le joos le ebin conspieruhsee maymay le XDDDDDDDDDD

POO

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad.

That is really clever.

Maybe he had cut himself on one before, and knew it was coming.

Nice.

Are you me?

Basically this

You too :^)

So to make nasty glue I need crush glass in to fine powder and mix it with poster glue?

How small glass should be to be effective?

kek