It's over

It's literally over. It's LITERALLY over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zQcfjR4vnTQ&feature=youtu.be&t=06s
nypost.com/2016/09/27/hilllarys-time-at-state-really-was/
youtube.com/watch?v=XEvQZuo1VMo
arkitekturupproret.se/2016/04/29/bjorn-sundeby-intervjuad-av-arkitekturupproret/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/co/colorado_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5974.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2012-10-15/florida-democrats-cut-traditional-republican-lead-in-mail-votes
theweek.com/articles/651768/why-donald-trump-even-worse-second-debate
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/absenteeearlyvotingreports/PublicStats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow I supported trump but now #ImWithHer because I want to be on the winning side.

>Florida
>Blue

WHEN YOU TRY YOUR BEST BUT YOU DON'T SUCCEED

Wtf I hate South Korea now

It hasn't even started. Trump can't stfu and is getting blasted.

FL has nearly 8 million voters each election. That early voting makes up only a foruth

Shills
Both of you

Attached is the current state of play. Not even kidding. this is LITERALLY what is most likely on a state by state basis.

And Trump is leading with early voters

oh noes. Over?

WAKE ME UP

Answers Demanded on Why Immunity Granted For Destruction of Clinton Email Evidence!

youtube.com/watch?v=zQcfjR4vnTQ&feature=youtu.be&t=06s

Hillary failed as secretary of state — why would president be any different?

nypost.com/2016/09/27/hilllarys-time-at-state-really-was/

Hillary RIGGED Debate - Secretly Signals Moderator Lester Holt

youtube.com/watch?v=XEvQZuo1VMo

>sage

Why do people keep posting these images over and over?

What metric does this guy use to get his probabilities? How do you know that the system he is using actually works in any way? Has he written a detailed explanation of his methods? Have you read it?

There are so many fucking stupid posts lately showing """stats""" that vary wildly from post to post. Don't take any post like this seriously.

you don't understand, that was not the point the pic is making

early voting has been overwhelmingly democrat since dirt was invented

I prefer Trump to Shillary but don't really give a shit as I'm not American. However, I honestly see no way Trump can win, he's entertaining but he hasn't made any effort to learn shit at all.
His grasp of science is awful, he knows nothing about international relations. He is merely increasing his brand exposure, and doesn't seem to even want to be Prez - he's literally giving the Presidency to Clinton and should be investigated for that.

>colorado

>arkitekturupproret.se/2016/04/29/bjorn-sundeby-intervjuad-av-arkitekturupproret/
it's over, but for her.

Yes I have read it in it's entirety, and I understand it, I have a masters degree in mathematics (focused on statistics). Despite his bias blog pieces, the calculations he uses are very sound and similar to those used in the risk management field for this type of situation.

Cut my life into pieces

Lol this south Korean knows that the American aid will end with Trump. Sage.

just for you 2012 elections in florida

Trump already won

Good. Go home American.

>literally
>LITERALLY

OP, do you have any idea what that fucking word means?

why couldn't you just let him know he lost the debate?

What would be interesting would be compare the Republican primary numbers of now with the 2012 ones and then 2008 and 2000.

If you can see no increase in the numbers of votes between primaries before (or a small decrease/increase among them) that isn't maintained in this cycle then we could argue that Trump is basically bringing new voters into the mix.

If this people are actually new to the democratic process then Trump will win in a landslide basically pushed by people that not model could predict but since his victories in the primaries weren't that unexpected do to polling data I am doubting more and more each week that the current models can't adjust for the new people entering the process this time.

Ching chong nip nong to you too, Pepsi.

He's actually ahead in colorado.

Also the similarities to these threads and the Brexit threads is shocking. The shy torie effect is going to come into play in a big way.

Noice!
>South Korea shills don't want to pay for their own protection which Trump will make em pay.
>south Koreans think they will lose on trade out if trump wins.
>American using south Korean proxy.

Good idea im going to do research and make a thread

>state of (You)

I'm most certainly not American, I can see my feet without a mirror

>Implying I get paid to say the obvious

See the funny thing is it's over for your campaign and you don't even realise it yet.
If you have to resort to mom based levels of intellectual debate on a mongolian macrame board...

you've lost.

I want some of what you're smoking.

well in all fairness you head is probably like 20cm closer to your feet.

This is my last vacation

Trump behind in CO

But you can't see your dick without a telescope

Can't see the end without a telescope, it's measured in astronomical units.

Maybe if you go to his site and read about his methodology you'd know? Do your own homework or you're going to get schooled just like Trump got his ass handed to him at the debate.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/co/colorado_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5974.html

At least try, Nigel

He took away FL after one poll within the margin of error...
Explain to me how this guy is in any way credible again.

Im Half the man i used to be

17 percent more absentee votes for republicans in 2008, but 16 percent more in 2016. So republicans have slightly lower than 2008 levels. And this is before the debate.

Time for you trump supporters to start panicking.

>Choosing Polls over Turn Out and Delegates
You're in for a rude awakening, Desu.

emm

Early in person voting hasn't started yet. But absentee voting has. Looking at the absentee ballots sent out. Trump is slightly under 2008 levels.

source

any1 sees that:
>big cities - leftists, atheists, idiots,marxists, shillary voters
>small cities - intelligent patriots, christians, Trump voters
?

It's called statistics. Deep concept, but these things called statistics are like space alien shit tier wild and hard to comprehend because they use these other things called numbers.

Far out, I know.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2012-10-15/florida-democrats-cut-traditional-republican-lead-in-mail-votes

>That 4-percentage-point edge is down from 17 points that Republicans had at the same point during the 2008 presidential election.

Basically he is between 2008 and 2012 levels. Both had republicans losing.

Thank you Mr. ((Silver))

You care enough to passive aggressively shill for shekels.

A

AND I FIND IT KINDA FUNNY
I FIND IT KINDA SAD
THE DREAMS IN WHICH I'M DYING
ARE THE BEST I'VE EVER HAD

who are these people voting for hillry

He's toast.

theweek.com/articles/651768/why-donald-trump-even-worse-second-debate

By the way Lester Holt had an earpiece whixh is expressly forbidden by the rules.

She could have been signaling his puppet masters and giving him lines.

Yeah because being compared to Hitler is great way to expand your brand

Its people like u who are ruining this country

>More red
>Somehow Hillary is winning

Yeah right

Haha

>TRUMP TAKES ADVICE FROM LIBERAL MEDIA.

ok.

STUCK IN REVVEEEERRRRCE

stfu you lost a war to fuken berds!

People take and manipulate information so that they're as right as possible.
Hillary supporters do it, Trump supporters do it
We won't know until election day

Republican voters have a lead in early voting. That should be good for Trump but who knows how many #nevertrump babies there are willing to elect Clinton to 'punish' the party for not nomination Gilmore or whoever they were hoping for.

do you?

you realise 'literally' has been used figuratively for more than 200 years, and by authors much more renowned than yourself

you are the literary equivalent of some faggot trying to explain quantum physics to someone at a party because you watched through the wormhole with morgan freeman

what's the website

wait, are early votes results made public? How? Isn't it forbidden?
Where can we find them?

And that's why you are only good korea

That doesn't matter.

>The same millennial internet users who were supposed to get bernie the nomination

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/absenteeearlyvotingreports/PublicStats

I really don't like how Trump supporters have become like the Bernouts these last few days, it's the very same collective, bitter delusion.

This is exactly how its going to play out. In fact, one of those big blue states will be razor close but fall to Clinton.

according to the RCP no tossups map, if trump takes florida from hillary he'll win

Not like it went blue in 2012, 2008, 1996, and 1992.

Fuck florida. Flip PA and NH and hes good

Didn't Romney lose Florida by like 0.9%?

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
YOU'VE REALLY MADE US THINK
KILLARY KLINTON'S KAMPAIGN IS FUCKED
SO GRAB SOME BLEACH AND DRINK!

> Flip PA

Odds of flipping PA are much much lower than FL

>population ect
>still first thing I think on seeing that is, all that red stopped by a handfull of blue.
>realizing by the next election how much of it will turn blue because of beaners

Even texas is turning purple.
So much for "muh conservative hispanics".
Literally the white mans last chance because beaners run the nation.

IT LITERALLY JUST GOT WORSE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Change your proxy location bro, you've been ctr-posting on South Korea for too long

Because she actually seems like a politician. Not a goofy Braggart that everybody likes because their foolishness is charming.

the point is that early voting has always benefitted democrats the most. no republican has ever won florida in early votes. the fact that trump won florida in early voting by 100k+ is fucking huge, considering romney only lost the state in 2012 by 75k votes and that was against obama who is a million times more charming than the evil witch.

>Fl blue
>CO blue
>NC blue

Tisk tisk my yellow friend

Alex I'd like bullshit for 1000 please.

We're still going to win...right?

Pooland shut up. You don't know what Florida is like. I live in Miami and I've met Cubans who support Trump.
Only polish girl I met down here turned into a druggie coal burner not long after she came here

Whoa my Record is Corrected. Thanks Worst Korea.

retard shill without a source

ahahahahahha. Wrong. He is in complete disagreement with investment banks. Also, such high variation in probability of winning for an event some time away drives the probability to 50%. You are either lying or completely retarded.

Fucking CTR spamming pol, you faggots are hilarious.

TEN
PERCENT
UNLIKELIER

ITS ALL OVER DRUMPFIN DRUMPSTERS THERES LITERALLY NO POINT IN VOTING SO DONT VOTE HAHA D-DONT VOTE