I want to do a survey, I'll call it the "Born to be redpilled survey". Here are the questions:

I want to do a survey, I'll call it the "Born to be redpilled survey". Here are the questions:
Were you circumcised?
Were you given the standard dose of vaccines at birth?
Were you born in a hospital or a home?

My answers:
1. No
2. No
3. Home

You weren't given vaccines? Aren't you afraid of death from preventable illness?

They le give you autism xddddd

No one wishes to take the survey?

No I'm not because I'm don't surround myself with many people. Very little chance I would catch something bad.

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Hospital

still redpilled af

no
yes
hospital

lol
yfw

No
Yes
Hospital

Vaccines are bad?

No
Yes
Hospital

I never got Flu shots except H1N1.
And I took part of a study for Diabetes prevention.

Yes
Yes
Hospital

And yet I am still far more redpilled than you could ever hope to dream to be I'm sure.

Are you insane? A lot of diseases are spread by things like mosquitoes and bacteria not just from other people.

Isn't the red pill something you take to make you feel better about your tiny penis?

No
?
Hospital

So mean. :(

I've gotten bites from mosquitos plenty of times, never got anything from them. When I was 10 though I got chicken pox, it sucked horribly but hey I got through it.

Answers:

1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Hospital.

Redpilled as fuck

anti-vaxxers are blue-pilled as fuck

Yes
Yes
Hospital

enjoy never leaving your local village faggot. You have literally made the decision to never travel anywhere

Don't talk about 'redpills' when you are literally bringing down your race and country by acting as a walking carrier of potential disease. Vacinations rely on herd immunity, if enough people don't vaccinate then the whole thing falls apart and you fuck us all. You're worse than a nigger.

sooo is being redpilled eqaul to being tinfoiled now?

Burger, most diseases covered by vaccines are not of imediat direct transmission.

no, yes, yes

As anyone in a society that is above stage 3 of a demografic shift

no
no
home

>Were you circumcised?
When I was 10 due to fimosis
>Were you given the standard dose of vaccines at birth?
Yes
>Were you born in a hospital or a home?
Hospital

>yes
>yes
>hospital

Good thing I managed to shed my blue pilled shell