Well one thing i am really annoyed with is the russian aggressive behaviour in the nordics now...

Well one thing i am really annoyed with is the russian aggressive behaviour in the nordics now. Just last weekend i had to tell 2 russians idiots to get back to their home country right now while behaving really aggressive at a kebab restaurant.

I have been to this kebab restaurant a lot over the years and the owners usually mingle with with crowd, joking and having fun. But not this night, 2 russians were in there spreading their word about all immigrants are cockroaches and they should get out of sweden.

Why is russians even supporting right wing nazi european parties, arent russians the opposite? or are they not?

And why the hell are they in north sweden? i haven't ever seen a russian up here (not counting the polish sellers who only seem to call on swedish military personell but poland is europ now).

So what the hell is russia up to? i just don't get it? i always thought europe liked russia especially since wall fell so what happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kvDMlk3kSYg
youtube.com/watch?v=OBXRJgSd-aU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill yourself cuck faggot

they were right though

USA happened

Maybe you should go back to your home country

Kill yourself traitor

Non-Europeans need to get the fuck out of Europe

>Sweden
>dining at a kebab place
>typical bait stereotype
Really made me think.

Bingo.

decent b8 desu, have my (You), friend

Wha the hell are you talking about? do you mean the 2 russian idiots who where disturbing the peace in in north sweden?

This is a Nazi board, kindly fuck off

>And why the hell are they in north sweden?
Just tourists.

cool bait bro, i liked, wont even sage

Obvious bait, or you're a russian immigrant

Russians are alfa asians though

nice movie, especially funny when they evacuate vodka on submarines of Baltic fleet.

>implying this isn't an Indonesian woodcarving board

not all europeans are the same. we actually have other cultural and racial differences unlike you dogs who are just """white"""

Fuck you. This thread now belongs to Rasputin.

youtube.com/watch?v=kvDMlk3kSYg

Kill yourself, cuck.

Yes, yes we are European/White. Don't try to bash the yank when he is right.

Wd have to come together and evolve.

Why do Swedes take the time to talk shit about 2 based Russian's but laugh and adore and even praise their 30000000 somalis.

Meahwile somewhere near Sweden shore

Shit, I miss 90's and early 00's humor

Some russians are simply stupid OP, idk

Also this.

youtube.com/watch?v=OBXRJgSd-aU

I have nothing to add here.

>Sweden
>tells whites to leave his country
>all while accepting hoards of shitskins

Why am I not surprised?

>be Irish
>talk about who's white

You're the faggot in this little shit story. I hope you realise that.

stahp

So? He's still right.

I am the OP and i have read the responses in this thread and as an old cold war warrior and a former member of the swedish supreme commanders first strike force i am surprised.

The arabs are nothing more than a nuisance who actually deserves to be treated right and prosper, the only military force ever who could threaten europe was the old ussr or the russian empire today.

Just earlier this summer i checked my old depots and all is still there, i can get in (my code is still valid) and all the fucking stuff is still there.

Old stuff by todays standards like bill (anti tank), tow (anti all), sam's (anti air), regular weapons, explosives, anti ship missiles and anti sub torpedoes, crypto burst comms, anti ir-suits, dark vision goggles, battlefield radar you name it

No computers or full battlefield ai systems in my day but the old stuff is still there. Well if russia makes a surprise attack there's 50000 35 to 45 year olds who still knows how to use and can access the old stuff :D.

But as i have seen in the news the nordics are now putting around russia military budget into play and in 3 years i guess the nordics have more than enough to to evade anything russia could ever put up against us.

But still its strange since the nordics actually founded russia or rus in old novgorod. We educated the slavics and embraced them. And now they are turning against us.

>Be a Swede
>Go to a traditional kebab restaurant, preserving Swedish cultural heritage
>See unapologetic white Russians being all white n sheet
>Tell them to return to their white country, stop polluting the Swedish diversity

Maybe you should get back to your own home country. I am half finn and half swede and it stings a lot getting this from finns.

>Russians
>alfa

they are weak as fuck and they cannot even breath if they don't have a strong leader to tell what to do.

you're either a fat Troll
or just crazy

>russian aggressive behaviour in the nordics now.
The what? Are you talking about that submarine you never found?

all I know is that most cheaters in CS:GO are Russian

Cheating is subhuman

this makes russians subhumans

Damn right, pussy.

>Just last weekend i had to tell 2 russians idiots to get back to their home country right now while behaving really aggressive at a kebab restaurant.

thingsthatneverhappend.jpg

Wierd LARP though.
Why do you pretend to be mad about russians when shitskinns and gooks are completely destroying any possiblity of a swedish future?

Playing video games is sub human.

>defending a kebab restaurant
What even?

Slide bait thread. You know the drill.

shut up spic

I'll crush you

>I am the OP and i have read the responses in this thread and as an old cold war warrior and a former member of the swedish supreme commanders first strike force i am surprised.

You are retarded, there was never any cold war. The west built all the USSR industry.

www.rusjournal.org deals with actual historical facts on the topic. Learn the truth and stopp beeing a retarded normie.

>there's 50000 35 to 45 year olds who still knows how to use and can access the old stuff

You're retarded, I would welcome a russian invasion. No part of it could be worse than what our current "goverment" is doing. Anyone who would actually fight for "sweden" as a multicultural racemixing disaster is retarded.

I'll tell you straigh up. If the russians come I will turn my rifle on any non-whites in the battallion and then surrender to the russians.

Well a +1000 years has gone by since the nordics founded the russian empire.

Just check you history books, you will find swedes founding novgorod who then founded the russian empire.

And as for the swedish supreme commanders first strike force we are still here, old like 35 to 45 yes but we are still here and all our material is still here.

Ok we will be at a big disadvantage against a full battlefield ai but still i guess russia does nor have a full battlefield by your responses so i guess a lot of blood will flow in any attack against any swedish or nordic country.

And in 3-5 years when we have upgraded all our military forces i guess its best you keep to your end of the hemisphere.

> russians were in there spreading their word about all immigrants are cockroaches and they should get out of sweden.

u mad because foreigners do the job you're too pussy to do?

>And why the hell are they in north sweden?
They're just coming there for a better life :^)

So in the end you still want to be cucked, even though not by sandniggers but by russians?

I don't mind russians coming to north seden it's just i have never seen anyone up here and when they introduce themselves this badly its no easy to like russians.

Remember coming to north sweden means being nice, treat everyone with respect even if the are from the middle east.

I live in a nice place and i want to keep it a nice place and i guess everyone living up here wants ti keep it a nice place.

Mmm I love Rasputin what a god. I so would be one of his whores had I been born a Russian 1905

(OP) You know i just searched for russians and posted the first picture that came up :D.

>But not this night, 2 russians were in there spreading their word about all immigrants are cockroaches and they should get out of sweden.
The were talking in Swedish too I presume.

Sergey and i don't remember the other ones name were speaking in english and they were handing id out pamphlets and they were not nice at all. I estimate their age to around 25 and very well trained and fit, almost as fit almost the size as a nordic.