Bernie Sanders to hit campaign trail with Hillary Clinton!

youtube.com/watch?v=ovLkRT0W0TM

BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE!

THE REVOLUTION IS STILL ON!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zQcfjR4vnTQ&feature=youtu.be&t=06s
nypost.com/2016/09/27/hilllarys-time-at-state-really-was/
youtube.com/watch?v=XEvQZuo1VMo
youtube.com/watch?v=hH9uawr79qU
youtube.com/watch?v=u4FPuLNjvAc
youtube.com/watch?v=MoGeDGHmwJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Answers Demanded on Why Immunity Granted For Destruction of Clinton Email Evidence!

youtube.com/watch?v=zQcfjR4vnTQ&feature=youtu.be&t=06s

Hillary failed as secretary of state — why would president be any different?

nypost.com/2016/09/27/hilllarys-time-at-state-really-was/

Hillary RIGGED Debate - Secretly Signals Moderator Lester Holt

youtube.com/watch?v=XEvQZuo1VMo

>sage

>Hillary RIGGED Debate - Secretly Signals Moderator Lester Holt
Wow.
Still, Americans are too lazy and stupid to call her out on this.

Why is Cred Forums ignoring this? This is huge.

what that Bernie is a massive cuck and now he's trying to get his idiot supporters to vote CLIN TON

who cares, he's a scumbag and everyone knows it

DOWN WITH RICH CAPITALIST PIGS! By licking their boots...BUT STILL!

What have they done to him? Was he blackmailed or something?

This is just sad.

The man just doesn't want to wind up committing suicide by jumping off of a building twice.

>tells people Hillary is the epitome of establishment politics
>campaigns for her after getting destroyed by her rigging primaries against him.

I feel so bad for Bernie supporters.

Bernie committing suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head twice at roughly 45 degree angles would be a tragedy.

The man is a spineless Jewish cuck. Hillary is everything he stood against. This man is a piece of vermin. A corrupt dog of a human being. When Hillary becomes President and starts another war and votes in the TPP I hope this slimey fuck is shamed for the rest of his short lived life.

They would blame Trump.

Because we already knew a long time ago bernie was a huge cucked loser. It seems though he ran out of all that "donation" money and now's being payed by the corrupt clintons to speak.

If he had any integrity he would support Jill stien

Right? I mean I don't like her either, but she a damn better endorsement then Hillary the sociopath clinton.

If she wasnt so retarded about nuclear and "climate racism" she would be somewhat eligible. At least she isn't corrupt like clinton.

She's needs so much life support for her horrid bullshit campaign.

God she's fucking useless.

>God she's fucking useless.
You will still vote for her.
The computer voting system can confirm that.

Maybe she'll go brain-dead in office and nothing will happen for 4 years

that wouldn't be terrible

going to need a Republican legislature though

only goes to show how much bernie loves america. he probably hates hillary but he knows that trump would ruin everything.

#TheBernRises

She will step down because of health and Tim Kaine will sell USA to Soros and Muslims. That was the plan all along.

are you surprised? he's a commie after all.
Every commie and marxist is piece of vermin and corrupt dog.

>democrats

>Sellout your fans and be viewed as a complete traitor by endorsing Clinton
>Most of them will simply not vote, a few will go to Trump, with very few voting for the witch
>Campaign again on the witch's behalf to possibly push those who weren't going to vote to go Trump just out of spite

Nice going Boinee.

No, we'll call it out but the media and DoJ will say it's fine and nothing will come of it.

He's a puppet. Look how far her hand is up his ass. All this does for me (I voted for Bernie) is show how fake he was.

YEAH KICK HER ASS BERNIE

Punished Bernie: A canidate without his Nomination

Glad the fucker got some balls

Hmm..in that case there is nothing you can do, Folks.

>All this does for me (I voted for Bernie) is show how fake he was.
What about the money? You do realize that all of the donations went to Clinton, right?
Why are fags willing to vote for Clinton after she literally stole their money?

>we spent all that time warning reddit that he was going to fuck them in the end
>not only does he bend the knee to the living embodiment of everything he was fighting, he starts actively campaigning for it.

Almost makes me feel bad for them

Almost

We warned them, no one listened until he betrayed them, those with a brain saw his betrayal and told the dems to fuck off, those beyond saving are with her now.

NEVER HILLARY

>those beyond saving are with her now.

And they say Trump is controlled opposition....

Also speaking of Trump. He should have said something when Hillary said at the end she "values democracy" yet they fucked over ol'Bern.

Why would anyone care what Judas thinks?

Hes a jew. Just dangle a sack of shekels and, he bends at the knee. Bernie was a commie propaganda litmus test. In 12 years we will have a marxist leninist president.

>NEVER HILLARY

Why though? Theyre fucking stupid. Tons of evidence it was rigged from the get go. Cnn interviewed weiserman shultz and, she out right said "superdelegates exsist to squash grass root campaigns in the dnc primary." in 2015. I told plenty about it but, they still couldn't comprehend.

youtube.com/watch?v=hH9uawr79qU

Good on Bernie for digging deep and finding every last shred of his credibility to toss in that dumpster fire of a campaign.

Bernie is such a fucking cuck lmao

>W-we're against the s-system!

That's true the super delegates could technically squash grass root campaigns under the DNC rule book however this was never even proposed in 2016 and Clinton won the majority of regular delegates anyway

>what kind of revolution you want
>just fuck my shit up senpai

>Clinton won the majority of regular delegates anyway
Using "one simple trick".

The funniest part was Reddit didn't start fundraising for him in earnest until after the first debate, where Bernie spent the whole time telling everyone to shut up and forget about the emails with Hillary cackling next to him.

It was after that rip roaring performance that all the broke Bernouts decided he was their man and sent him all their vacuum cleaner pennies.

Fucking geniuses

>"one simple trick"

If getting more people to vote for you is a trick, then it worked

>If getting more people to vote for you is a trick
It's not.

youtube.com/watch?v=u4FPuLNjvAc

youtube.com/watch?v=MoGeDGHmwJU

dubs train

He can't help following her, "She keeps dropping pennies on the floor!"

we r leejun

Bernouts will just be pissed at bernie for selling out, as they should be. Bernie's movement was not about him, this is just another desperate move that proves to me Trump will win