en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodbye_Uncle_Tom
jxnchuriki.tumblr.com/
vpnl.stanford.edu/papers/golarai-grillspector-reiss-CNR06.pdf
twitter.com/jayXstephens/status/781183309703319554
instagram.com/prulovesyou/
vice.com/read/dont-let-donald-trump-pit-blacks-against-immigrants
youtube.com/watch?v=9X6e7uctAww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sweden you're not allowed to post on Cred Forums unless you've burnt at least 3 refugee centers this week

Looks middle aged and a quadroon to me.

tits or gtfo

>Black

va? Hur gick det till?

Its just for clicks

They'll use the money to make 10 anti trump articles

>tfw you will never create a bunch of beautiful caramel children with a redpilled black woman

why even live?

This will probably change after everyone on pol calls her a nigger.

there has been a recent trend with black females supporting trump and having white boyfriends

if Cred Forums wouldn't be so autistic they could get a 8/10 ebony pussy and live happy with a conservative nigger hating black girl

>this
>black

>black
>bitch is whiter than me

I know every that swede identifies as a Black woman. So there is no need for this post

Checked.

Make it so, OP.

EBONY
B
O
N
Y

GODDESSES

Answers Demanded on Why Immunity Granted For Destruction of Clinton Email Evidence!

youtube.com/watch?v=zQcfjR4vnTQ&feature=youtu.be&t=06s

Hillary failed as secretary of state — why would president be any different?

nypost.com/2016/09/27/hilllarys-time-at-state-really-was/

Hillary RIGGED Debate - Secretly Signals Moderator Lester Holt

youtube.com/watch?v=XEvQZuo1VMo

A lot of young black women are trying to appeal to white men because everyone knows that black men are terrible. We are high value. I've seen this more and more lately.

And black women know how to take a punch.

This is why conservatives never do well with minorities.

Any support for conservatism and they're met with surprise. They're treated by the right like worthless pieces of shit when they vote left, and they're treated like outsiders who don't belong when they vote right.

It's a Catch-22, but few of you realize it.

bump

>We are high value

im a cuckold and i support trump
my wife likes trump because she hates mexicans and loves blacks
my bull likes trump as well
#MAGATRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN...

>BLEACHED

They aren't our allies and never will be. Useful idiots at best.

>Meanwhile on African Cred Forums

just cause you're talking from experience doesn't mean everyone is the same as you

>90853868

But on a more serious note have you noticed how European men tend to get the top tier African women usually of east african origin or african-Euro mixture? Compared to African men and European women?

Anyone got the screenshots of the vocal "media" mixed race females in the BLM movement all married or going out with white men and some even have white babies with said men. I remember it causing a complete meltdown on their website because they were deemed whores for submitting to white men.

I'll stick to muh autism.

low test

t. 400 pounds hacker named Cred Forums

Honestly I have gotten 7/10 Latinas and 9/10 black girls interested in me but I could never get even a 5.5/10 white girl. Seriously. Never stood a chance.
In fact I was a virgin until I moved to a """multicultural""" big city and I've fucked several ethnic girls but I've only been with 2 white girls.
Take that for what you will.

wow she could be one of Nixon's inbreeders

She's so mixed she practically looks Hispanic.
Would probably dick, but if any of you fools are thinking of getting with a full blown black woman after this you're making a mistake.
No matter what, black women will always have a closeted loyalty to their own race. It really is baffling.

>tfw mixed black
>all the decent looking black women I find are social marxist, cheating animals with tattoos
Where do you find these bitches, Cred Forums?

Non whites just pick any decent white. White girls have standards for their own race due to the fact we can differentiate each other.

We all look the same to non whites and vice versa.

literally one drop

>jersey reads "SWEDEN"

>it this thread again

youtube.com/watch?v=kC-rL1ENL7s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodbye_Uncle_Tom
www.imdb.com/title/tt0180396/

Most white girls think their pussy is gold and treat it as such. They want to marry chads or desperate rich fags

For one day, I loved a leaf.

I visited South Carolina recently with the sole intention of having sex with black women and my god it was amazing. Call me whatever you want, but I did my deed and colonized those bundas.

HNNGHHH
Sauce?

My african girl of 4 years is soundly sleeping on the couch next to me this very moment (she's having a cold so she's feeling a little under)

Ask me anything.

Also, why is black female/white man accepted, but black man/white female not?
I laugh when I see Jahmal with a white girl, and so does my girl. But we feel like we ourselves are actually praised and respected for being a WM/BF couple, what the fuck? What is it that makes coalburning women so fucking disgusting?

literally blue and purple pussy gashes

Purple lips when dehydrated
ashy
purple buttholes
smell like warm cocunuts all the time

ya okay enjoy the queens

jxnchuriki.tumblr.com/

shes desperate

God bless.

Are there goodlooking black girls in Norway? I want a black girl.

What does black pussy taste compared to a white pussy?

Shit. Literally.

Very few sadly, since almost all we have are somalii-trash, but the few pretty ones we have are REALLY pretty, like, real deal nubian queens.

More "rounded", white pussy tend to be kinda acidic imho, but black pussy is sweeter and more... fruity?
Blacker the berry sweeter the juice you know.

tangy coconut

Hillary is just a garbage human in any knowledgeable person's eyes.

At least it doesn't taste like hummus you muslim fuck.

so what

isnt humus a jewish thing?

>We all look the same to non whites and vice versa.

Only if you have Autism™

>Autism and the development of face processing
vpnl.stanford.edu/papers/golarai-grillspector-reiss-CNR06.pdf

more black girls

Great film!!

TOP KEK

Check out the tweet she sent about her article

twitter.com/jayXstephens/status/781183309703319554

Brady Chalmers spilling his collard greens hard.

>Black woman

Yeah ok....

her insta

instagram.com/prulovesyou/

holy shit she needs white dick

>that fake hair
>those fake eyes.

>#bwwm
no shit

>1 post by this ID

>swirler
youre right

Based google?

EVERYONE GET IN HERE!!
THIS THREAD IS BEING SLID!!

How Can That Reflection Be Real If Her Eyes Aren't Real?

I'm an old white male and I am racist. I don't give a fuck about you, nigger.

Whites around the world better stop giving a fuck about niggers or else all hell is going to break lose.

Arab pussy smells and taste 10 times better than a nigger cunt, stay mad Jamal

>this piece of shit tastes better than that piece of shit

Pussy good enough to make up for IQ 92.5 children with moderate impulse control issues who will consider themselves black and grow up to hate your ancestors and your country?

she wants to be bleached so desperate

I can get 10/10 black women, but why the fuck would i? I want the white race to be dominant again and 1488

I don't agree on all economic points but it's a good article explaining exactly why a black person concerned with his community would vote Trump.

What you got to lose anyways, googles?

But Cred Forums is the most favorable board to the black female. We have daily threads filled with photos of their finest specimen and American posters try their best to answer our questions what those blacks taste like.

We're constantly at work to make the repertoire of good looking blacks on the ether great again.

Looking at the comments to the article on the Vice facebook page now.

Kind of disheartening, really. So many un(der)informed people simply repeating liberal MSM talking points. Sad!

>black

I thought googles smelled like shit, even when being hygienic

if Cred Forums can make pepe a symbol of hate

we can make black goddesses a symbol of love

>More "rounded", white pussy tend to be kinda acidic imho, but black pussy is sweeter and more... fruity?
>Blacker the berry sweeter the juice you know.
I'm calling bullshit.

All pussy taste the same
Only the smell of your girl may change if she eats lots of fruits ON A DAILY BASIS
And only then

t. had sudanese,italian-romanian,mulatta,romanian and gypsy gfs

>if Cred Forums can make pepe a symbol of hate

how about getting libshits and Hillary to spotlight CWC

I would love to hear about the creator of Sonic-chu the electric hedgehog on the 60 minutes

>my experiences are correct, yours are WRONG!

What the fuck user?
Ofcourse all pussy tastes the same in Romania, everyone there has a yeast infection you filthy dog!

Those replies are so disappointing. These stupid questions what she thinks about lending support to Trump are answered in her article, google!

Why are people capable of posting thousands of words on their last meal but can't write an article actually attacking her fucking ARGUMENTS?

How about it, googles and supposed google lovers? Tackle the article, not the writer.

>Lying on an cambodian silk weaving board
>Get corrected
>"wahhh ,yeast infection??? dogs !!!!"

I never tasted norwegian pussy but I did fuck one on erasmus.
Did the taste of nigger cum make you get a black gf ,user?

so youre for subverting googles? Im in, I would sacrifice my slav genetics for it

Yes you are. Actually, with that hat, I proclaim you an honorary aryan. You can call me Bush because drill baby drill.

>"lying"
>"corrected"
>actually get triggered when called a dirty dog

Hahahaha, are you by any chance related to the dirty gypsys begging infront of the foodstore?

While I'm sure there are a bunch of lovely black women out there, Hans, racemixing is still degenerate. No matter the combination of the participants. We should be encouraging these black women to find black men of good character (like black guys who post on Cred Forums).

>but I did fuck one on erasmus.
Must have been horrible, spending months away from your designated living sewer as per the traditions of your pajeet ancestors

>Hahahaha, are you by any chance related to the dirty gypsys begging infront of the foodstore?
>senseless shitposting
>still mad after being called out for lying on the internet

Oh boy! I was hoping for more of that one.

Look at her standing in that field away from the city but close to her dwelling, just you two out there in the grass. How are you not supposed to flak down this juggle bunny? Can't you feel your blood rush in the beat of the jungle drum?

I swear to God, no matter what kind of disgrace this is, but those black woman are somehow directly activating our most primal instincts. I'm starting to understand why so many anons decry it as bestiality.

Of course not. That's why we keep it a fantasy safely stored on our hard drives.

Although my folder with those black anomalies has been expanding so fast that even Stephen Hawking would be afraid by now.

Her baboon lips and her flat nose just turn me off. Plus negresses smell really weird, like a wild hog, regardless of how much soap they use.
Mediterranean girls naturally smell like cinnamom. Anglo girls smell like sour milk. Don't get me started on you lack of bidets

correct

Yes, exactly. He even faulted her for the article not being up to an academic standard. Can you imagine? It's a fucking Vice opinion piece, lmao.

I forgot the fucking picture!

you people are literally, not figuratively, retarded.

I knew a quadroon smarter than anyone of our group from college. He was also more emotionally unstable and ultimately quit. I would imagine that finding a black girl with all the genes already bred into her for intelligence would be acceptable, and maybe not even exceptionally rare -only somewhat.

her nipples holy shit

thats what makes them beautiful, their rarity

The Kraut with jungle fever or the anons who don't want to racemix?

If we're not going by one drop(retarded rule. Ask Hitler) then shouldn't we be encouraging quads and octos to have pride in their huwhite ancestory?

See I thought it was the intelligence combined with the "semi-full" lips, a proper skinny little nose, tanned skin, and very prominent sexual secondary characteristics while maintaining that neotonous face.

I swear, there should have been secondary programs focused on things other than raw strength.

Im definitely becoming degenerate but man would I fuck the shot outta her

>A

Here's a question for you: How many white women from your circle of friends and acquaintances have you ever seen engaged with foreigners?

I can't recall anyone from my hometown, I never saw it happen at university and I don't know about the ones in my city. But you know who I know had no problem with fucking foreigners? My friends and colleagues.
And has anybody ever given them shit for it? No. It didn't even occur to me back then. I'm assuming that white, heterosexual men are much worse race-mixers in total than their female counterparts.

Western popular culture is filled with the opposite but I also caught some jokes making fun of "Yellow Fever". It was a topic worthy for feminists to write on their blogs about it for weeks. Why? Because apparently part of the American patriarchy had openly boasted about how it likes to fuck Asians (not to forget the many posters on Cred Forums about this).
I don't trust anything the mass media likes to tells us about interracial relationships but I'm just a young naive white guy. I can even remember when Beyonce had two other shades of brown next to her and wasn't a black supremacist...

Black girls smell pretty odd, its not disgusting, but its odd
Mediterranean girls smell like cinnamom, indeed
Arabic girls smell sweaty, if not, they can smell pretty decent
Nordic girls smell like beautiful flowers
Asian girls smell neutral or disgusting
Dont know about aboriginals, but i guess they smell like an australian, shit.

aboriginals smell like Listerine and naturally grown tobacco

I heard canadians smell like snow and weed, is that true?

She's not "whiter" than you. You're just blacker than her.

beer and weed desu

It seems like most of the pro trump blacks are chicks.

>neotonous

from the Cred Forums thread

holy shit I want to breed that pussy

we should make a seperate thread for black female trump supporters desu

>that pic

>sweden

underrated comment

may kek bless you with many (you)'s and repeating digits.

I'm white and have never been with a white woman. I have, however, fucked nearly every sort of minority.

Taking the women of other tribes isn't bad at all. You're a man. Your biology makes the act all reward and no risk.

That pink and dark does indeed stimulate my penile functions

honourary white

She's tweeting about the NWO, Alex Jones, shits on Paul Krugman and she writes articles about saving her people. There is a chance she's been to Cred Forums. She certainly seems to have the same goals we have for our own.

Yes, yes, well done, Jay Stephens. HOWEVER...

>Why Black People Need to Reject Trump's Anti-Immigrant BS
vice.com/read/dont-let-donald-trump-pit-blacks-against-immigrants

Guys, if you ever wondered if googles have the same equivalent to progressive race traitors we whites have then Wilbert L. Cooper is your answer. This google rewrites the browning of the United States as something that actually benefit blacks.

Sumbitch! Black girls wanna get bleached that bad?

We should make a list

>sweetatertot2
>NimbleNavgater
>EastCostAlt
>_Makada_ (girl in Jersey's pic)
>SweetSynia
>GirlyDarnelle
>TYRAVOICE
>TallahForTrump
>DeannaKingston

TCOTAubrey was popular 4 years ago but I can't find her

youtube.com/watch?v=9X6e7uctAww

Relevant.

But don't you know she's coming home with me? You'l lose her in the turn.

I'll get her...

PANAMA!

C O L O N I Z E D.
O
L
O
N
I
Z
E
D