Cuck or hero?

someone just posted this on kikebook

Would you help an opressed, independent, educated woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

themarysue.com/warhammer-40k-gender-representation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol

>washington
no wonder

White knight

Did he give her the answers in the bathroom like most chinks too?

He's just hoping it gets him laid, chances are he jacked off in the bathroom stall while sniffing them.

>asian masculinity.jpg

Doing it for social media likes. He's also "exploring" his sexuality.

>Lab
>dress codes

That shit is mandatory, dumb botch could spill acetone or something on her and sue the school. No wonder cunts don't go into stem, they can't follow simple instructions without feeling everything is out to get them

Yellow*

I got you OP

Bumping with OC

orbiters should be gassed

I'd help a close female friend in the same fashion, but I wouldn't be a cuck about it and pretend I'm some sort of feminist mangina. I'd do the same shit for a guy too, really doesn't matter, because when you have all of 3 or 4 real friends in the world they really actually matter to you.

He's only a faggot because he's pretending to be a feminist.

Wait??? A girl knows there is a dress code in a lab, for her own safety but she chose to go to class in hot pants.

How is it the fault of the patriarchy?

By Lab I'm pretty sure he means Science experiment shit. Which requires you to not wear shit that exposes most of your skin.

At least that's what it was like when I went to high school.

The prof should let her dress like that. When chemicals pour onto her legs, she'll learn that lesson. Her friend's actions were sad excuse to skip class.

Embarrassing that he'd take a selfie and upload it. Nobody seems satisfied enough with just doing good deeds these days. They have to let the whole world know because they can't stop craving attention.

>blaming dress code for ignoring the dress code and going to school
Will they ever take responsibility for their actions?

>he doesnt even have the balls to leave the bathroom
lol what a pussy

im pretty sure the reason why the guy gave his pants is because most laboratories in the sciences require that you have long pants so that you don't get chemicals on you, and then this dumbass tried to make it an sjw thing

who is this cuck and why are you spamming his shit

How does this make you guys feel?

>Lab
>stopdresscodes
the labs in my uni require long pants, closed-toed shoes, lab coats, and they tell you this on the first day of lab. i am betting that this was a dumbass rules-don't-apply-to-me attentionwhore roastie who thought the rules didn't apply to her and raised hell when they said she couldn't stay in lab dressed like a hooker so the beta asian finished his quiz in 36 seconds and gave her his pants and she's going to completely forget about him and leave with them

The guy skipped a class becuase she didn't come to class with pants. He harmed his scholastic career in the vain hope of getting pussy?

I feel like that's a SJW pirating a kid's attempt to get some booty. They're asian, so males and females have the exact same body-type.

At least he had the decency to not strut it around.

An SJW I'm friends w/ on kikebook

Is that not the theme of the thread?

Either have school provided uniforms, or fuck off with dress code shit.

You can't have it both ways.

Where the fuck do I sign up for free money just to shit post? I could be making micro shekels shitposting in Facebook or Cred Forums and NO ONE WILL TELL ME HOW.

>Stop posting this shit everyday you can't for a fucking meme newfag.
Wew lad

Old post, same sjw

Her whole profile is cringeworthy, it reminds me of how correct Cred Forums is

>Missing class
>Wasting an hour of his life
>She knows the dress code but wanted to go to school dressed as a whole anyway
At least he got to cum on them

The dress code is enforced in labs for a reason.

Definitely cucked. It's well known that all Asian """men""" are cucked because small penis

Anyone here /DnD/?

>i can't be expected to dress myself appropriately in a laboratory
>i can't be held accountable for my own actions
tits or gtfo

Their subculture is currently under SJW attack like crazy

Check out the first image for the Wizard class.

>tfw in the military entrance exam

>they give out the rules

>must not wear earings and must have hair tied

>bitch flips shit out, how dare they

>tfw she is literally screaming to a fucking commando coronel

>tfw he is in command of the military school that she is going to study in

this 100%

Fuck off Bryce nobody cares

What I learned today: "Ally" is the new "Comrade"

Apparently she did need it

Came to post this.

Cuck for hiding in the toilet, he would only be a hero if he wore them out of there, epic fail, he deserves to be a virgin.

>admits that they're booty shorts
>still pretending that she isn't a slut

If it wasn't for girls like her, they're wouldn't even need to be a dress code.

>everything wants to do white people harm for merely existing
Idk dawg
seems that way some times.

The best part?

This happened later.

Cant make this type of karma justice up.

I was kinda surprised when I found out how much effort the SJWs had put into ruining table tops. You'd think of all the nerd hobbies they'd be safe.

>my friend

cuck, only do that with ge for sex reward you beta.

there are finite funds m8, we dont want anyone else having a share

RARE
A
R
E

>DnD
>After 3.5

lel who the fuck use the new books

Jesus, these fags are really pathetic

Wait - who wears BOOTY SHORTS and closed toed shoes?

>stop dress codes

No one could be stupider than this, but it's the modern world now so it's possible.

haha

Really makes you think

He's not wrong

You would be surprised how much theyve already infiltrated Open Source Software Dev Teams

>Walking along with my face pressed into my 4x3 life, bitching about some inane bullshit
>Kick the shit out of a rock, sending it into the side of a man
>"Ouch! Be careful!"
>Blog about my rape experience

Triggered.

Go read your book of Weeaboo fightin' magic somewhere else. (Although 4th edition was fucking abysmal, I'll give you that).

I mean, it's pretty accurate. If you're not afraid then you're a fucking head of livestock.

When I start telling people about how fucked everything is they just roll their eyes and groan.

Ultimately I can't do anything to stop it, but at least I'm aware.

Fucking liberals aren't ready to deal with anything, even when it's glaringly obvious something bad is going to happen. I think it has to do with their concept of what is wrong in the world. They think problems are systemic racism and purposeful corruption by white elites. The real problem is our leaders are unwilling to deal with big problems anymore, liberal leaders more than anyone else.

>Being a hero for promoting the idea of wearing what ever you want even in places where not having long pants can hospitalize you

lol, i stopped using github for this very reason
sjwism aside,even the quality went to crap

>Liselle Angelique Krog Awwal
>Krog Awwal
The fuck is that? Is she an alien?

So instead of booty shorts she got the sweatpants? What a upgrade

I'd do that for a homie

none of my friends are girls though since girls are awful

Holy shit; that's not a gendered dress code thing. She's in a LAB. You NEED long pants and closed toe shoes so you don't fuck yourself up spilling chemicals and sue the school. What a stupid cunt making a big deal over this. Girls use to come to my college labs every single time in booty shorts and sandals, even though they KNEW it was a lab day and KNEW they couldn't wear that because they thought the professor was going to give them a pussy pass or something. And then when he didn't, they had a change of clothes right there in their bags. Girls think they're so fucking important, it's ridiculous.

>the guy that said "be careful" was a fat beta, how dare he force me to acknowledge his existence.
>when i fell down the stairs, none of the chads cared q_q

DnD was created by a pretty based, if not misguided dude. Cited HBD in his game, genuinely loved theology and made hard as nails encounters.
New DnD is Mike fucking Mearls
with jews
you
fucking
lose

Girl is imaginary, otherwise he'd have linked her in the post (or otherwise been named).

He's in for the easy likes and validation.

those look like basketball shorts in the 90s why is this a huge deal?

>3.5
dude
gross

Wow what a cuck

Only if she was my gf. Or if she was a qt and offered blowjob. Other than that - fuck no, I ain't no cuck.

I called her out on it. Her friends came to the rescue. It got funny when older females in her family agreed with what i was saying.

>what are proportions: the post

Ahahahhahahhahha holy shit
You pay for prescribed drugs and you send your receipts to gov. office to receive 70% or 80% back depending on medication

Last one

What did she mean by this??

What do y'all think of Bryce?

fucking retarded cuck can't understand 9th grade statistics

im pro food truck

>army of beyonces
can someone explain this one?

She's not even right about the statistic let alone how it relates to population.

>repost of a facebook post that is a repost of a twitter post
I'm convinced that if we got rid of all social media, all SJWs would die out.

Someone just posted this on kike book

We iz be sitting in this here traffic cuz police brutality and violence in America in general be at an all time low n' shhiiett but da TV done said we getting kilt so we is basically slaves again, ima go get my welfare check and buy this months weed supply before spending all day sitting in traffic on your dime nigga, and by all day i mean like three in the afternoon till four in the morning cuz thats the hours i like to keep, yeah nigga, we basically martin luther kangs n' shiet.

>Lesbian farmers

Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.
Farms don't have room for feelings.

prescription drug coverage varies completely province by province. in some you have no government coverage unless you are on welfare or a senior.

He's a good cuck.

Using a picture of poles in Poland to represent US whites.

>what do you mean I have to control for population sizes in my statistical analysis?

Why wouldn't he just sit in the stall and take a dump. Did he really need to put them on?

Would have been a cool thing to do for a friend, until he posted it on social media for the feel goods like a tool.

For ewe.

What would the left be without their collection of -ists and -phobias?

>they had a change of clothes right there in their bags
Isn't it the most natural thing to do? To bring special purpose clothes with you, not to wear them all the time.

I won't take the time to type it out again but this well help you realize what he likes to do

easy, if he brags about it he's a cuck

>implying he won't masturbate to them when she gives them back like all asian guys

he knew what he was doing

> it's only a matter of time before they discover 40k and you just KNOW they'll have a fucking field day with that universe

thanks for showing up buddy

Retard. you best be wearing pants and sneakers in the lab.

This is a personal experience w/ Bryce

Unless he got laid for this he's a giant cuck.

If he fucks her hard, he's cool. If he does not, he's a homo.

I keep a pair of scrubs bottoms in my locker for my labs. I just throw them on over the shorts I'm wearing. It isn't a problem for me but I'm not an attentionwhore woman so that's the difference there.

I hope the first comment is "she still isn't going to fuck you"

So boys are allowed to wear booty shorts in lab but girls aren't? That's fucking sexist!

>tfw you have a niche wargame hobby that will NEVER be touched by SJWs, as its fan base is all men aged 60 and up
microarmor feels

This picture shows Poles beating up Russians during Euro 2012. wtf americans?

Is this one of those Asian DYEL twinks I keep hearing about?

WHAT A FUCKING cuck.

Meanwhile, the girl with the sweatpants is giving CHAD a blow job outside by the bleachers while this fucking cuck is still inside getting an F for gym class.

What a dumbass.

You spelled tyrone wrong

This. I'll convert to Islam if it means I can get fresh falafel on the go.

They have sisters of battle, shitton of farseers, nigga marines, nigga Inquisitors, IG women killing armoured veteran possessed chaos space marine with bare hands, what else can they do?

>gym class
ask me how i know you're retarded

Chick isn't real, if she was he'd have white knighted even harder and linked her on the post.

I bet she didn't even change in front of him

She will probably wipe cumstained hands on this sweatpants.

you know whats funny? the guy in the photo and the girl who needed sweatpants probably didnt think anything of it because theyre in high school and they go over the lab dress code and how you cant do labs with skin revealed because its a hazard
but of course retards like this need to go and make a point of everything making these people out to be petty and uneducated
when i was in high school they made us sign this every year i had a lab class

Beyoncé dressed like a black panther during the Super Bowl halftime show last year in solidarity with violent niggers everywhere

This pissed off some people, but for the most part it was shrugged off.

Basically he's trying to say he wants violent niggers aggressively dancing everywhere in the US.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that

for what fucking reason are those drawings on the top

we americans like to be treated like children so we put illustrations like this everywhere

>HE was the one attending gym class, not her.

Get it, ya idiot?

HE is failing gym class.

It's High School.

Some of them struggle with paragraphs even after they graduate.

This.

She's a stupid cunt for not bringing long pants when she knows she has to go into the lab to begin with, but if he had just done it without whoring for attention afterwards, who cares. If you had good friends in your youth you did retarded shit to help them, too.

What makes me disapprove of it is that he immediately runs to his twatter account to get those good goy upvotes.

That doesn't really surprise me since open source software is already full of Marxists, Anarchists, and various other flavors of leftists.

id feel insulted in highschool if i got given something like that to sign, in poland teachers start to treat students like adults since highschool

>Abolish dress codes
>Stacies go to chem labs in tank tops, hot pants and flip flops and choose not to wear any safety equipment
>End up spilling shit and horribly disfiguring/blinding themselves

I LIKE IT

If she got injured, she'd just blame it on the patriarchy

Literally came here to post this word for word.

When I started studying chemistry makeup and head scarfs were banned in the lab.
Nowadays they allow both of it.
By now you could probably sue the university if you show up in a wheelchair and they deny you access to the lab.

Society is getting more and more retarded.

By that logic, black people have collectively killed more people than Hitler. Therefore, black people are worse than Hitler.

You'd have hated my country then, got shit like that and 'babies first experiment' every time.

Seriously sugar soap was deemed too dangerous for us to handle.

Its not oppression, its routine lab safety. You wear long pants and closed toe shoes in case of a chemical spill or fire. These fucking morons I swear to god...

He has a point. The culture war has been lost so hard that normal conservatives are in denial about being racist and sexist. We need to make it cool again to want to secure a future for white children.

This is actually true, but not in the way he thinks it is. Also the irony of the fact, that when muslims follow their scriptures word for word, it looks like ISIS, completely eludes him. I'm also pretty sure at some point he argued that ISIS weren't true Muslims, he just forgot this time...

but after hs they are supposed to be ready to work, its not a kindergarten

Hopefully your homies don't wear booty shorts

They banned skirts at my high school and that was almost a decade ago. Catholic schools are even more 'progressive' now. This bullshit needs to stop.

Cuck. How is this awesome, he literally wasn't allowed in class either. This just proves dress code isn't some feminist issue and men have to abide by an even steeper dress code, we just don't want to wear slutty clothes.

That's kinda funny, but at least they could have made Texas and Mexico all-caps.

>oh noes! I need pants to work in a lab setting with dangerous chemicals! Im sooooo opressed

>my friend
KEKZONED.

Honestly, I'd move country if I wanted to hire someone.

The motherfuckers already have.

Nerds are easy converts because a lot of them would kill for attention from a female. Pathetic.

Doesn't work unless he goes out of the bathroom.

>survival of the fittest
let them learn the hard way

The pure Irony

>Dah white man out to get me
>Dah white man killing us in dah streets
>Dah white man be saying bad things about me

IT'S ALWAYS THIS.
Why are cunts more shallow than their pussies Cred Forums?

you answered yourself.
all the depth went to the pussy.

WHERE ARE THE FEMALE SPESS MAHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENS?

kek, that cunt wants another Mexico-America war.

desu i understand this one. Now black humans are also considered examples of the standard human and not a variation of it. standard human = white.

Lab as in scientific lab?

No one is allowed to wear shorts in labs.

>My friend.

Holy shit.

He's in the "Friend Zone".

What a little bitch.

BAKA.

Virgin CONFIRMED!

When did gym class get mentioned? Only thing in the post is the lab.

>MUH OPPRESSION
>I CAN'T WEAR BOOTYSHORTS IN A LAB!

Remember when you were younger and you flirted with the idea of just letting people do whatever they want and removing safety precautions to kill the retards?

There's a reason they don't allow you to have a nearly exposed vagina in a room full of chemicals. You're welcome

The dress code in the lab isn't there to preserve modesty. It's there because they use dangerous chemicals and having at least one layer of clothing will help if there is an accident. They tell all the students this on the first day of class, yet entitled whores make it about their inability to spend an hour without their ass hanging out of their shorts.

Cuck you are meant to have your legs covered in case chemicals spill on them. Its not some oppressive dress code.

black people are the best

At least classic battletech is safe. I'm worried about Alpha Strike though.

yuup thats a uck i'd take his girl and fuck her sideways

also filename

Please tell me the source of this?

I want to rage further.

>know the dress code and punishments for violating it from day 1
>intentionally violate it for whores level attention
>express outrage at the injustice
Dress like a whore before/after school and days off you worthless cunts.
School is for learning, including learning to follow rules.

>badass ally

no idea
have more tho

why the fuck is noone acting and stabbing this nigger?

>no rape

dissapointed tbqhwyf

I would 100% go full crossdresser if it was the only way someone in my class could take an exam.

Stop bringing gender issues and friendzone whining into this shit. School is a fucking nightmare and students should stick together and help each other out whenever they can. That's just the kind of shit you do as a good person.

Holy fuck there are so many people in this thread who have never interacted with their peers.

>nobody does anything

Those must be hobos.

hero, because he gets to take a huge whiif of them booty shorts.

After the pic for the upboats, he most likley took them off and started sniffing them and wacking off.

>canadian
>would literally crossdress
nothing to see here folks

white lives don't matter. get over yourselfs

RACISM! respect their culture!!!!!!!

No. I believe both genders should wear uniforms to school.

Why the fuck is he wearing them??
I'm assuming he's wearing boxers or briefs, he doesn't have to fucking wear them.

I bet when she came back and saw him wearing them she' told him to keep them or burn them.

punch a fat white fuck, whatever. Kick a cat and I'm ready to throw the fuck down

>friggin all out war

they do this for fun man

my opinion is the opposite of yours and backed up by science
keep being inflammatory please it helps me

Maybe it's his shorts.

>Stop bringing gender issues and friendzone whining into this shit.

Look m8, I know you are a leaf, but you clearly didn't read what the picture said. It literally has a hashtag with the word opression in it. She wanted to wear booty shorts to a lab with chemicals. That's hazardous and anyone would have had to do the same.

post comment thread pls I love this stuff

Wow, racist.

I don't know what he thought would happen

>lab
>exposed legs

It's bad enough their sweaty, bare flesh will be touching the communal chairs, but it also seems like a safety hazard, considering what chemicals may potentially be in a school lab.

hope you're being ironic rossiya

Cuckoldry.

He's going to end up with another man's semen on his trousers.

No one is born racist, they're taught it. This is what the lesson usually looks like.

fucking faggot mobile posters
you n iggers ruined the internet and Cred Forums

That's actually kinda cool, just hope he didn't miss out on an important class due to it.

Video was brutal. What's the background on this, where can I find more info about the story?

yup, I was raised to be a tolerant multikulti weakling
not how it is now
nothing like this ever happened I just looked shit up
like everyone should

I would but im a mobilfag and i cant blurr out my name from the thread.

Twist: There is no girl. He's just a faggot that wanted an excuse to post a selfie of himself in girl-shorts on the internet.

as I understand it it was a robbery, he locked her in a closet and left

If he's not dating and exclusively fucking that friend then 100% cuck or possibly just gay

>try to beat up the black dude
>get called racist
>get beat up even harder
>lose your job
>get jailed because you're racist

And most of them look like overweight old women so I doubt they could do anything even if they wanted to.

We wuz Lone Star and shiet, homes

It's fucking ridiculous.

I just started a mech eng degree and we had our first lab today. Despite being explicitly told numerous times to wear trousers and closed toe shoes like 3 fucking chicks turn up in dresses and sandals.
I have to be locked in a lab full of dangerous equipment and chemicals with these empty headed cunts slinking around fucking shit up.

One of them even went to grab a set of tongs, pincer fucking first, right after they'd been used in the liquid nitrogen. I had to reach across and basically slap her hand away.
I'm going to start taking bets on the first major lab injury being a direct result of female incompetence.

I teach lab classes at a uni and once had a girl flip the fuck out because I told her she couldn't enter the lab wearing stilletos.
I genuinely don't understand how people can believe basic lab safety is somehow an arbitrary rule made up to inconvenience them. Chemistry labs are a fucking dangerous place especially when you have 20 or so people who are inexperienced working in them. The laws are in place for a reason.

Underrated post

Didn't this girl get beat up by the father of the girl when he saw the video?

I thought DnD had goblins already?

damn son
people need to stop whiteknighting and stop broadcasting their whole lives for (((internet popularity)))

+4
>>being a bong

dunno, maybe

They could be insane AND lying?

Checkmate, liberals.

Damn i hope she's been killed after this

>girl I fancy needs pants
>decide to go full beta and give her my pants
>maybe sex later?
>just for 50mins anyway
>I can wait in the bathroom til she returns my pants
>guess I'll wear her pants... in the bathroom... for no reason

Give us an idea of what was said, did they argue?

cuck
>the woman not knowing she should be wearing full body clothing in science labs...

The worst part is 5e is actually a good system at its core. The simplicity and compounding of mechanics means encounters are more lethal and definitive and you don't get bogged down for three hours trying to shank a goblin. Advantage/Disadvantage is good shit.

I am, however, sick of seeing all the fucking niggers and women in the PHB, as if white human men don't exist.

its a quiz in a lab class nigga not a lab shit this is highshool nigga you never had lab and a test the same day dumb ass nigga

seems to be an anglo problem, we've never had girls come unprepared for anatomy classes maybe only one time when one didnt tie her hair all the way up but it wasnt even long enough to touch the formaldehyde. Even if it happened professors just dont let them into the class.

So DnD is pure fantasy?

He's saving up his cuckbucks.

>enabling stupidity and dependence is "cool"
Bitch should've followed the rules in the first place. Imagine that.

this
if he were alpha he wouldn't be hiding in the bathroom at the very least
he'd use it as an opportunity to banter with his friends

Rules still apply as a lab has legal requirements for safety on entering.

because naturally most 4channers would instead tell anyone asking for any assistance in anything whatsoever to fuck off and die in a hole for being a nigger/jew/liberal - because you all want to be the most hateful and anti-social who are potentially school shooters.

Gee, I don't know whats worse. being called a cuck by school shooters types, or actually being filled with that much hate.

As if any of you shitheads would openly declare your hateful values to others in public anyways, but instead most of you stay silenced and can't confront people, like the bitch cucks that the hateful really are.

>sweatpants
>dresscode

What nigger ghetto school is this where sweatpants are the acceptable clothing?

t.tiny dick chink

Womyn detected.

>Sisters are based and have been part of the fluff since the 90's, and are also the least supported army ever.
>female Eldar is fine because they are aliens
>Salamanders are more just a pigmentation defect than being straight niggas
>IG women killing possessed

Now that one is straight retarded, whats it from?

If they introduce female space marines I'm dead out

He could at least be fapping in them.

>Sleep in class
>Jerk off instead of studying
>Cheat and get test answers from friend

The school tried to keep me from my education but we showed them! Where's my medal?

I told her the guy who said "be careful" could have been legitimately concern for her well being and not just being a sexist pig or whatever.
I guess she percieved as him flirting with her.

He sjw friends rushed in and said people should mind their own business and that women dont like to be talked to in public.

Of course as you can see in her second post i shared when she actually fell over a few weeks later, no one gave a shit. So she pretty much got what she deserved.

Her grandma and aunts kept liking my comments it was funny.

This bitch works for the democratic party, washingtong as in DC.
She is a total fucking sjw who constantly slaps sexism into everything.

5th Edition ruleset is cool, but the books fucking suck. While 3rd Edition had nice and clear white background on the pages, 5E is going for terrible pseudo parchment look that makes shit hard to read.
Not really fan of them heavily pushing Forgotten Realms of all the settings in the base books, either.

Also, new art is pretty shitty.

But then how will you get the -1 int -1 wis +1 dex racial bonus?

Fucking men today, bitch knows there's a dress code and still wears wrong shit
Asks friend zoned gook for pants and he gives them over and takes a picture of himself to show how good of friend he is
This beyond cucked this is pure emasculation and servitude with zero self awareness.
No wonder migrants and niggers are barrelling through countries unhindered

>first lab
>mech eng
>liquid nitrogen

pick 2

>Dress Codes
>Labs
So they are mad that this class is actually preparing you for work?

Is that a halfling tranny?

Foreign girls are still fresh in the 'women's rights' and being able to go for actual jobs and shit.

I'd suck his dick

you're fucking stupid, kys.

it was for a quiz not a lab

Pic shows Eastern European scum, aka, not white

>what sexist racist islamophobic homophobic bigoted assholes!!!! I have to wear long pants to enter a lab due to safety reasons!!! What BIGOTS!!!!

themarysue.com/warhammer-40k-gender-representation/

This.

>Some may question your right to destroy ten billion people. Those who understand realize that you have no right to let them live.

My brother went to a charter school that had only uniform T-shirts and he said it really put all the students on a level social playing field. No one could flaunt their interests or whatever with their outfit so people had to actually socialize and get to know eachother to learn people's likes and dislikes. He said it made it harder for cliques to form and that kind of shit. This true?

>Cred Forums is one person

A laboratory class that requires long pants for safety is not keeping anyone from her education. The dumb slut that wants to wear revealing clothing is keeping herself back. The guy is just trying his hardest to get laid so I can give him a pass on being a cucked hero.

>doesn't know the history of the Black Liberation Movement

Yes. I went to charter middle with mandatory uniforms and then i went to a school withno dresscode. There was much more universal equality between the students when our clothing was the same.

>people voluntarily joining together and doing things is fucking misogynist fascist bullshit but demanding that other people surrender their natural rights in order to make dumb people feel better is a-ok

What did he mean by this?

>that effective/non sexualised armor
>it's literally the same sexualized titty-plate but this time the warrior CHOSE to wear a woolen gambeson underneath

lol this

I bet he'd bend over backwards for the googles asking for 'POC only dorms'

He is a literal cuck.

Men are attracted to visual things
Any straight man that does not have low testosterone, is going to be constantly distracted by a hot girl with her genitals almost exposed, or her tits hanging out.

It is WRONG to create an educational environment where men are disadvantaged form learning by being constantly distracted women provoking an instinct that is buried so deep in our being that it dates back to primordial times.

>billionaire
But he's not
At least not yet

They look like 70s track shorts

>representation matters
No it doesnt. You dont see othr races crying about what race a drawing is? Should they be forced to dran a male,femal, transgender, and ever other mem gender version of ever race including mixed races of every combination for ever depiction they try to make of "A person"?
Do you see any other race struggling to acomadate this bullshit? Do you think africans in africa care? Do you think the asians would have a trillionth of a shit about this? No.

>antisemitic tropes are only real when they are non Jewish conservatives, then they're behind everything

I'd have said the same about video games a few years ago

luckily, I only play historicals, where people will throw a fit about a wrong shade of uniform, let alone the wrong shade of person.

a real hero

yeah he beat the shit out of her

>I'm white and afraid of everything.
pretty damn accurate.
I've never seen a nigger fly a gadsen before, and considering that my people are exclusively being blamed for all the world's problems and my rights are being almost exclusively attacked I'd say I'm pretty damn scared and with good reason. It's time we all get a little more scared because when somebody has your ass on the guillotine it's a good time to start worrying about the future.

Lending the girl some sweats is okay if she legitimately did not realize her attire would bar her from getting into the lab or whatever.

But the moment he decided to put her shorts on, he sealed his fate as a faggot. The moment he took a photo and decided to post it to social media, he sealed his fate as an irredeemable cuck.

I won't weep for him though. He's a thirsty Asian, he never had a chance.

>playing anything past AD&D
>inviting females to play in the first place
>actually buying the player's handbook for any edition

Jesus Christ when are normies gonna forget this fad and LEAVE MY HOBBY ALONE.

So thirsty.
There is a difference between helping someone out, and taking off your pants and waiting in the bathroom for an hour in the hopes that she will let you fuck her in return.

18 year old get out

It's not dress code it's literally a safety procedure. Anyone who's ever had a lab in college understands this. She's been going to the lab long enough to have an exam but didn't realize she needs sweatpants?

why can't faggots like you just let natural selection take place?

>woman doesn't know basic lab safety procedure
>blame patriarchy for these socially constructed safety norms
>get your cuck friend to wear booty shorts and skive class
American "education"

>tfw graduated high school too early to see destruction of dress codes

Worst thing is that they fit him

Pretty good description of the situation desu. I just think black people are being insane and blaming racism for the problems they bring upon themselves

SWEATPANTS SAVIOR
W
E
A
T
P
A
N
Tsavior

>what is standard deviation of a normal distribution

>she is literally wearing the pants in the relationship

>those legs