WE NEED A NEW PHRASE FOR 'WHITE GENOCIDE'

We need something much catchy, like the word 'holocaust'. What are your thoughts Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_definitions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

blackening

Niggerification

"The Great Replacement" is more accurate and caught on in France. But it sounds less dramatic or specifically White.

Genetic Subversion
Ethnic Dilution
Intrinsic Genetic Conquest (sounds too positive (not in a HIV kinda way))

I second this. It might help convert nor mies who find 'genocide' too jarring.

bleaching
mr proper event
white spirited
park spaced

E L G R A N R E E M P L A Z O
E
E
M
P
L
A
Z
O

White displacement

Displacement of white race

whatever

"The Black Death"

Seconded

Purge
Degradation
Darkening

Only works with niggers though.

Blacked

Caucasian Erasure
European Extinction
Anglocide

brazilification

>genetic subversion
I like this one.

Just call it demographic replacement

Global Browning

Mongrelization

work in the word 'Loxism', into it.

Googling

Getting Googled

kek

>WHITE GENOCIDE

no such thing, you better call it as you do already so that everyone knows to not take you seriously.

Albacide.

Anglocide is pretty good

Erasure.

The "new holocaust" would be ideal since you would be able to exploit all the cultural baggage of normies in your favor while using the same tricks of the jews, but at the same time you would trigger the jews right away and they would triple their efforts of extermination

niggarization
''the niggarization of Europe''

>White Replacement

People see this everywhere, whether it be outsourcing jobs, third-world immigration, affirmative action, or unrealistic diversity in media.

It's called a conspiracy theory, fucking racist pig...
smdh....

It is colonization. The genocide meme is silly.

this is great for mainstream use

Armajewdon

World Niggering

ETHNIC Replacement.

>the genetic jew
kekked

Demographic Dilution

Cultural Displacement

asprofanatos

Sounds ok.

Yep, I agree

whitegen.exe

>execute filename

Cultural marxism =
>cultural subversion
Post modernism =
>the great distraction
Lack of religion / tradition =
>immoral cult
Death of the nuclear family =
>die alone culture
Dismantlement of the european peoples as a race / culture / distinct social entity =
>end of western civilization

An example in modest paragraph:

>The CULTURAL SUBVERSION caused by the times of THE GREAT DISTRACTION had its roots in the IMMORAL CULT.
The so called DIE ALONE CULTURE caused many harms to society all across the globe, and soon it will be responsible for the END OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION.

Hope you guys can brainstorm something around those ideas. Feel free for using it for Cred Forums related stuff.

You fucking retarded skype

That would be like calling the holocaust "De-Kikerization of Europe"

Anglocide!

Grrreat

>no such thing
Yess good goy don't pay attention to your declining birth rates and massive immigration into your countries. And if you don't like all the children's books and shows promoting miscegenation you're a racist.

I can't be a goy, im part jewish.

(((pure coincidence)))

You know how leftists have words of their own lingo to describe us? Even our good aspects? Like racist?

Well how about we do the reverse with them. Instead allowing them to call us racists. Why not call them racially ignorant first. Because categorizing races is the proper way.

And there are other words, some less insulting to us.

Like that picture of a trump supporter with a shirt called "Testosterone". To us its not an insult, but a virtue obviously.

But establishing control through our own words, through our own lingo against them is one of the first steps to conquer them in the long term perhaps. We need to take the power back of shaming them. Shaming bad things.

It is only that we are coming out of the caves of needing to stand for our own values that we arent really used to it all, that we have no confidence.

But if you are like me, you would have been racially aware for a couple of years now, with things like this.

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

I am just waiting for the rest of you to catch up with reality and to start shaming the leftist narrative aggressively.

In some time, when I go outside, I expect to see some form of racial realism. A time where discrimination is not a negative thing, but a thing of virtue, a thing of managing the other races properly where they too will have the maximum amount of joy in life, even if that means castration for them.

"The White Replacement"

You have to be smart, fucking dumbass minorities will try to steal the movement for themselves.

Of course, behavior or political ideas are not tied to a ethinicy. Hopefully you were aware of it before and im just repeating the obvious here.

WHITEOUT

>oy vey fellow goyim we need to change our terminology

Unfortunately I am all too aware that political ideas are indeed tied to ethnicity.

What does "holocaust" implies of jews?

Nothing, but it's become and automatical association

Never studied history have you?

Fuck this shit of naming "white genocide", that's not what Cred Forums needs.

What Cred Forums needs is a new name for the german term "Völkisch", but for describing all the european peoples, so it wouldn't be called "nationalism", it would be called something like "continentalism".

"Continentalism" should go mainstream because it doesn't describe nations, it describes the ancient peoples that historically inhabited each continent in the world.

If native american can have "special treatment" in america because they were there before the arrival of the european colonizers, I can't see why europeans can't have the same laws for giving them the upper hand in their own continent.

It must have a singe name, I think. Not a compound name with huge terms and all of that.
Even that "bigot" term went mainstream because it was a short term and kind of odd.
It was to be something simple, with a strong meaning behind it.
And it has to get people for studying it and doing through a philosophical approach.
You can't let dumb people like Milo start talking shit about what happens here on Cred Forums, you guys should have some sort of wiki, and some serious people writing real books about it.

Without an "intellectual" approach I think Cred Forums will never be taken seriously the way it wants to be taken by others.

>WE NEED A NEW PHRASE FOR 'WHITE GENOCIDE'

How about "genocide".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_definitions

Exactly
That's why every white is a fascist, every black a communist and every asian an ultra capitalist, and has been like that for all of mankind's existance

Yeah I second this "Le grand remplacement" is pretty popular in France
I didn't even know that Cred Forums didn't have an english equivalent

This. I wanted to post literally the same thing.

In the definition of the French Wikipedia, they say, Holocaust was also used for an ancient Israelite ritual.
It is somehow related to jewish

Renaissance was popular and catchy for the 'rebirth' of Western civilisation. Why not The Eradiquer (eradication) or The Décès (death)?

You mean Shoah? That's hebrew for "catastrophe"
Holocaust is greek
>from the Greek ὁλόkαυστος holókaustos: hólos, "whole" and kaustós, "burnt"