Whole Foods in Englewood, Chicago

This will thrive. Niggers always wanted organic cilantro and grass fed beef.

chicagotribune.com/business/ct-whole-foods-englewood-opening-0929-biz-20160928-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2015/06/officials_break_ground_on_whole_foods_project_once.html
dnainfo.com/chicago/20160929/englewood/whole-foods-prices-lower-discount-south-side-new-lincoln-park-north-side-new.amp
fox32chicago.com/news/crime/117569082-story
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/5/chicago-police-hiring-not-keeping-pace-with-retire/
chicago.suntimes.com/news/emanuel-to-hire-hundreds-of-police-officers-council-ally-says/
ibtimes.co.uk/uk-clinics-import-overseas-sperm-due-shortage-high-quality-british-semen-1454547
ebt-link.illinois.gov/ilebtclient/login.recip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>After community meetings with residents, Whole Foods identified about 30 staple items for a typical Englewood shopping cart that would be sold at a much lower price than at other Whole Foods — and even lower than some competitors.

If you shop at Whole Foods in a white area, you are literally subsidizing niggers.

Fuck that place.

let's start sewing the idea that this whole foods is representative of white people encroaching into black communities. nogs want to stay segregated so let's make them chimp and burn their own neighborhoods down again, along with this whole foods

Daily reminder that the fucking liberals threw a God damned motherfuckin' shitshow when Walmart wanted to come into Chicago in the South Side neighborhoods and bring thousands of fucking jobs and cheap goods to the people of the South Side. Instead of 30 staple items that will be cheaper or whatever ridiculous ass pandering affirmative action horseshit that is, it would have been the entire God damned motherfuckin' store because it's fucking Walmart for God's sake, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. It was literally, "Hurr durr Walmart NO! We don't want those racist ass crackas payin' us cheap wage and not givin' us anything! Why don't we get no Whole Foods or whatever in here!"

So now, great, here ya go, kids. Here's your Whole God damn Foods. None of you can afford to shop there or even want their organic cilantro grass fed lambfish chops. Good fucking luck.

I give this thing 3 months.

Source: I'm from this God forsaken damned city that has the potential to be the greatest city of all time but it keeps punching itself in the face over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

>So now, great, here ya go, kids. Here's your Whole God damn Foods. None of you can afford to shop there or even want their organic cilantro grass fed lambfish chops. Good fucking luck.
>I give this thing 3 months.

Food desserts exist because of lack of demand.

Niggers don't want keffir. Niggers don't want gulf shrimp. Niggers don't want organic whatever.

They want "moo and oink". Cheap fucking shit with lots of hot sauce.

All that organic produce will rot on the shelf.

The free range pork will go in the dumpster.

It will be looted by employees from the inside and sold on the street.

This is already a big bloated dead carp floating belly up.

I'll add further. Watch the video. Rahm Emanuel is there and so are other politicians. Live music. Whatever. To open a Whole Fucking Foods.

And later in the video someone brags about how great it is that not only is Whole Foods coming there but they're getting a Starbucks and a Chipotle, too. For those that don't know, Englewood is one of the worst economic areas of the city. They're being gentrified right under their noses. Right under their noses.

Walmart would have come in there and actually fucking stayed there and given the people and community who currently live there actual, realistic jobs and opportunities to shop there, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Dumbasses. Dumbasses. All of 'em.

Oh, did I forget to mention that the city is giving Whole Foods $10 million dollars in tax subsidies to do this? $10 million dollars to fake low prices and make it look like they're actually doing shit about shit. They're not. They're passing the buck to the taxpayer. As usual.

God fucking damn it. I get so angry.

Good job, Chicago. Great job, Rahm. Please clap.

>They're being gentrified right under their noses. Right under their noses.

Rahm actually wants niggers gone.

Imagine the following: You are black. A cheer leader's megaphone put up your ear. A speaker is put up to the megaphone. The volume is turned all the way up. Someone screams with all their might: "NIGGERS GET OUT". A line of horrible feedback pierces the message too.

You respond: "Thank you! This is wonderful. This will improve our communerty. Bring jobs, tax revenue and dem programs. Bless your heart."

Collapse soon
Middle class is shrinking faster than my penis does
Niggers will always be niggers
Federal government is incompetent and as evidence increasingly shows corrupt and becoming third world corrupt

Whole Foods is now taking EBT cards.

>Whole Foods is now taking EBT cards.

You think they wouldn't? That's a fucking given at that location.

>Rahm actually wants niggers gone.

Yeah, I know he does. Why? Because they're ruining his legacy. Fucking everything up and he knows it. Of course he wants 'em gone.

Problem is, they just get pushed further and further out into the burbs. I live in the burbs now. I don't want that shit coming into my God damn neighborhood.

Fuck. That. Shit.

Fuck Rahm. If he wants power he can go jack off in Hollywood with his brother if he wants.

>Problem is, they just get pushed further and further out into the burbs. I live in the burbs now. I don't want that shit coming into my God damn neighborhood.

I live in Naperville in a cramped townhouse.

My friend lives in Bolingbrook and bought a spacious split-level house for 50k less than me.

His kid is one of like 4 white kids in his kindergarten class picture.

My kid's kindergarten picture is all white, with like 4 Asians.

Best money I ever spent.

of course they would, its just nice to know our tax dollars fund only the most extravagant of lifestyles for worthless do nothing niggers.

Nigga I threw some fuckin cilantro on this bitch and the mofuckin taste be poppin

>Naperville
>asians

I know Naperville. Those asians are coming for your ass, boy. The Indians, too. Naperville is their target. Their coming man. Naperville is gonna be overrun by asians soon.

Better than the alternative, at least.

>Nigga I threw some fuckin cilantro on this bitch and the mofuckin taste be poppin

Sheeeiit.

Dis mufuggin Church's Chiggums dun ran out da got dang chickums how da fux im sposed to feed my kids now mane what da fuck am i finna do?

>I know Naperville. Those asians are coming for your ass, boy. The Indians, too. Naperville is their target. Their coming man. Naperville is gonna be overrun by asians soon.

I'm well aware. South Naperville is very poo-in-loo.

However, they keep to themselves and drive their Mercedes poorly.

9/10
Chicago could be great.
Anywhere else, they'd address the problems of employment, economic opportunities, education, violence, etc. But here in Chicago, one can't do that without upsetting the status quo. Walmart wanted to come in (they're solidly successful on the outskirts), they tried to weigh them down with every imaginable request. Best they could get is a location in the 'hood that leads the nation in slippage. (Also got 2 or 3 boutique branches.) When Chicago redistricted due to outmigration (200k blacks fled from '00-'10), the 50 aldermen conspired to keep black wards w/ black aldermen, thus now black wards average significantly fewer people. With 50 wards, you'd think property taxes would come at 2% per ward? Nope. About 47 wards pay 1% each (47% total), 3 wards pay over half. And police protection? Forget it. With the cops overwhelmed breaking up every fight over the last pork chop in the 'hood, the taxpayers get shorted.
Schools? Don't get me started. They are essentially patronage jobs programs. Good many of them are half, three-quarters empty. Try to consolidate and you've got every family member who relies on the pay and bennies screaming "raciss" at a rally.
Fact is, there is NOTHING sustainable about the city. We can't pay for what the last mayor promised and this one is promising more (just last week he promised 1,000 new cops - a campaign promise from 6 years ago - despite the city having no way to afford it and having junk bond status).
But come to Chicago, like every college grad from the neighboring six states, booze up, get laid, sober up, settle in and realize you should have done this whole process somewhere else.

Literally South Park

This reminds me of the whole foods that's opening up in my city. It's also suppose to have cheaper goods for lower income residents of the city. But it will be a much greater success compared to story because it's in the downtown area where a lot of college students and office workers are.
Newark is really gentrifying.

nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2015/06/officials_break_ground_on_whole_foods_project_once.html

Westchester had its first drive by some odd months ago, and you'd never guess the ethnicity of the assailants or victims. They came in from the city to try and shoot some woman with a gangbanger boyfriend.

I wish it was just full of old white people again. I don't care if my kids won't have a neighbor kid to hang around as long as the googles aren't infesting St. Joes or hopefully even Proviso West. It's basically a casualty of a suburb, yet la grange park seems plenty white.

I bet many of you guys miss when those caprini green/robert taylor project buildings were up. At least they kept the niggers confined to one place and kept them for leaking into the nice neighborhoods.

I bet you don't even know what farm to table means.

>Westchester had its first drive by some odd months ago, and you'd never guess the ethnicity of the assailants or victims. They came in from the city to try and shoot some woman with a gangbanger boyfriend.

My culdesac has one rental house. Said rental went to some nigger with a coal burner girlfriend.

In a couple months, Swat was there and arrested him.

Evicted.

What are the odds, right?

>I never in a million years thought Whole Foods of all places would be in Englewood," said Michael Daniels, a 34-year-old Englewood resident, loading groceries into his car. "This is a shot of pride in the arm for our community."

>"This is a shot of pride in the arm for our community."

Fuckin' junkies.

>it's gentrification when it's Walmart
>it's pride when it's Whole Foods
WHAT KIND OF HOOD YOU WANT SENPAI

>Whole Foods identified about 30 staple items for a typical Englewood shopping cart that would be sold at a much lower price than at other Whole Foods

Item #1: Organic Grape Drank

dnainfo.com/chicago/20160929/englewood/whole-foods-prices-lower-discount-south-side-new-lincoln-park-north-side-new.amp

This is ridiculous

aye famalam my family lives in Ashbury. Pretty cozy place to grow up in.

You're not wrong, friend. And yeah, I don't want to get started on the schools because it'll give me a heart attack or a brain aneurysm.

The only thing I want to correct you on. The only reason Rahm had his big announcement about, "Hurr durr! We're gonna hire 1,000 new cops campaign! Look everyone we're doing something!" Nooooooooooooooooooope. Why did they all of a sudden make a big huge media announcement about new cops? Because more than 1,000 are retiring next year.

Surprise, surprise.

I misspoke that more than 1,000 are retiring next year. It's a bit different but the same general idea. Oh, and because you all love reading proof and I love giving proof:

>fox32chicago.com/news/crime/117569082-story
>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/5/chicago-police-hiring-not-keeping-pace-with-retire/
>chicago.suntimes.com/news/emanuel-to-hire-hundreds-of-police-officers-council-ally-says/

>"The Chicago Sun-Times reports that 2,575 officers have retired since Mayor Rahm Emanuel took office in May 2011. That is 975 more officers than the mayor's office said in February have been hired since Emanuel took office."
>975 more retirees than hires since Rahm took office.
>Suddenly, "Hurr durr hey everybody we're hiring 1,000 cops because we love you and we want you to vote for us!!!!!"

It's fucking retarded.

They actually do this every time they open a new location, it's not just specially for the niggers.

It's how they encourage people to shop there.

Now all the old communists with transparent skin and thin white hair can have a place to buy the health food that made them that way.

>They actually do this every time they open a new location, it's not just specially for the niggers.
>It's how they encourage people to shop there

Do you think the expensive items will be stolen hand-over-fist and sold on the street?

>old communists with transparent skin and thin white hair

No Jews live in Englewood.

But "muh food deserts."

you sure niggers dont want Organic Mango Chutney??

>cilantro

It's called coriander you fucking dip

tfw niggas be lootin tofu n sheeit

>It's called coriander you fucking dip

We call the ground seed coriander. The leaf cilantro.

tfw niggas be lootin the tofu
>BITCH... WATCHOO MEAN FRAHD CHIKKIN AIN'T NO DAMN HEALTH FOOD AN U DON' SELL IT HERE???

There is literally nothing wrong with gentrification

IF THEY EVER FIGURE OUT WTF IT IS
>Whole food employee hands em a pamphlet

We'll go w/ maybe on this 1

>There is literally nothing wrong with gentrification

Niggers gotta go somewhere. That's the problem.

Everything in Whole Foods costs at least twice as much as the shit found in regular grocery stores.

This means that the Chiraq Whole Foods will take in most of its money from EBT-abusing indigents.

Our tax dollars are now enabling Jamal and Shaniqua to get thirteen-dollar bottles of juice for gratis.

Whole Foods is a fag mecca, and now I'm inadvertently supporting it because of some nigger gentrification project.

>a bong trying to correct spelling

It's nearing Christmas time, put 'em up in trees

Little enclaves innacountry where they are neither seen nor heard.

Just like western Mississippi

>Little enclaves innacountry where they are neither seen nor heard.
>Just like western Mississippi

Hopefully they disregard the suburbs and go straight to the delicious gibs in Minneappolis.

Oh god, they will just eat from the food bars without paying.

>Oh god, they will just eat from the food bars without paying.

kek for troof.

>Jamal and Shaniqua to get thirteen-dollar bottles of juice for gratis
Watch em go broke faster.....so fast, not even reparations will save their dumb asses

>Gentrifying places and outpricing niggers is a bad thing

It's just we're not pretentious twats who like to think we're continentals.

Case in point - it is fillet not filay you wannabe French muppet.

>Food desserts exist because of lack of demand.
You are a naive simpleton. Food desserts exist because people are poor and rates of crime are high. No one wants bad food. Instead, people just deal with whatever is available in their neighborhood.

You probably believe that everyone deserves to be exactly as rich as they are and that we live in a pure meritocracy.

>>Gentrifying places and outpricing niggers is a bad thing

Do you want them corralled like cows in Chicago, or let loose into pollute other places?

>Watch em go broke faster

They'll just beg for more money and claim that I'm not doing enough to support their perpetually oppressed asses.

I hate niggers so fucking much.

>South Naperville flooded with asians

So is it going to be renamed South Niponville?

>You are a naive simpleton. Food desserts exist because people are poor and rates of crime are high. No one wants bad food. Instead, people just deal with whatever is available in their neighborhood.

Niggers want hyper-palatable food-like items.

They are the useful idiots which Hostess dreams of.

the whole foods there has all sorts of agreements with the community on this front.

i'd say you should try reading a bit first before posting, but you're probably borderline illiterate. stay in school kiddo!

Underrated post.

As a fellow Chicago-an, can confirm.

Tell it like it is bro.

This shit about cities subsidizing stupid shit to make it look like it's natural and great pisses me off. The taxpayer has no say. It's the politicians trying to make it look like they are doing a great fucking job when they're just stealing taxpayer money to do stupid shit that makes good headlines in hopes they get elected again next year.

I don't live in a big city that does this type of shit (thank God) but every time I hear about this God damn shit I get furious.

FUCK the greedy politicians. Let's go back to a time where the leaders actually fucking cared about the people they represent. Truly felt a connection to the community and wanted to make it better.

Fucking shit man.

Does it really matter when your diet requires you to import semen?

ibtimes.co.uk/uk-clinics-import-overseas-sperm-due-shortage-high-quality-british-semen-1454547

Poorfag here. Why the fuck do they have to gentrify anything at all? You know those people are just going to move someplace else and intentionally lower the property value so they can live there cheaper.

How long before plants start getting stolen? Community gardens don't fucking work. It didn't work in my lily white neighborhood when tried it, because people always fuck up each others plants, and people argue over real estate, and neighborhood kids help themselves to fresh veggies and fruit.

>Poorfag here. Why the fuck do they have to gentrify anything at all? You know those people are just going to move someplace else and intentionally lower the property value so they can live there cheaper.

Because it's every city for himself.

As long as Chicago doesn't have them, they really don't give a fuck if they go shit-up a suburb. Totally unrelated tax bases, schools, etc.

Wrong. People eat what they can afford.

I just went to a super high-end restaurant in Harlem (called "Red Rooster"). The staff and most of the patrons are black. They do variants on southern soul food, but with a lot of cool fusion twists. This is what black people (and other people) want to eat when they can afford it. Unfortunately, we can't all drop $200 whenever we feel like eating, especially not for minorities who are disproportionately represented in those of low SES status.

Poor people of all colors eat shit food and drink awful sugar health-bombs -- mostly because they don't have the education to know better or the funds to afford better.

>Thousands of cops leaving
>Election year
>Winter

Mark my words, there will be riots and happenings like no other.

Makes you wonder how much Whole Foods, Starbucks, and Chipotle contributed to various political campaigns or even to the Clinton Global Initiative.

Why the fuck else would they be shilling so hard like this?

In fact, it's a good thing.

>Shart 'banter' everyone.

>Prepared Foods departments can include a deli, an ethnic restaurant, burger joint, neighborhood diner, Parisian café, pizza joint, BBQ shack, sushi or seafood bar, raw foods bar, taco bar, salad bar, sandwich bar, olive bar and wine bar.

Source:Whole Foods website

>this should end well

We just have different terms m8. Fucking relax. We call the ground seed of the cilantro plant coriander.

>Wrong. People eat what they can afford.

Implying niggers are poor. They have LINK cards. I.e. food gibs. They buy all sorts of unessential shit with it. They also SELL said cards to buy unessential shit.

Open your eyes and go look, libfagnig.

we wuz paleo

What about the employees? Are all of them going to be white?

>pretending walmart jobs aren't punishment

Pretty much this, these are all the places libtard millenials in Chicago go to and its contributing to gentrification massively.

Really sad because Chicago has a lot of great niche, small coffee shops and great authentic Mexican food. There's also a shit ton of cheap, foreign produce markets.

ebt-link.illinois.gov/ilebtclient/login.recip

>How long before plants start getting stolen? Community gardens don't fucking work. It didn't work in my lily white neighborhood when tried it, because people always fuck up each others plants, and people argue over real estate, and neighborhood kids help themselves to fresh veggies and fruit.

Literally Communism. This is why we have things like private property folks. It's called responsibility.

At nigga eye got dat CIVV FOE on disk nigga, we poppin off all deez historical bitches muh niggi.

>wine bar.
sry, this needed more emphasis

Naperville is wannabe bartlet

You laugh, but there are health food stores and couple of vegan restaurants down there leftover from the Uhuruh movement or whatever. After years of being criticized for NOT being on the South Side, WF will likely fave criticism for competing directly with these black-owned businesses.

>Naperville is wannabe bartlet

Used to work in Bartlett.

N-not really.

?

>subject of the crown

WE WUZ HEALFY AN' SHIIT

community gardens work just fine in new york city and it's mostly hispanics who use them

WE

>Implying niggers are poor.
Do you know anything about poverty in the US? Can you even read? And is your butt immensely sore? I need to know.

>Naperville
>Bartlett

Uh...are you one of those retards or somethin'?

>Do you know anything about poverty in the US? Can you even read? And is your butt immensely sore? I need to know.

What about a welfare debit card do you not understand?

Are you implying fat niggers are having a hard time getting fed?

I don't like the monarchy but you're going to try and act like you are any different?
>Subject of Obama.

Bullshit bartlet is way richer. Naperville is 100 trying to be that suburb just too cemented into the middle class

...Addison is going black and downhill. I remember when it was "wake up to roosters"mexican. At least the crime was manageable then. Now there's shooting.

And don't get me started on hillside

>community gardens work just fine in new york city and it's mostly hispanics who use them

Prove that shit. And by prove it I mean prove it's worked longer than 3 summers.

>Bullshit bartlet is way richer. Naperville is 100 trying to be that suburb just too cemented into the middle class

I'm not comparing wealth, I'm comparing the general geography and agenda. It's a college town. It has it's little riverwalk which it jerks off to.

Naperville is 100% self centered. Bartlett is not even on the thought radar. It's not even close.

Where the hell are you going with this?

>not being best niggas with your elected leader

Being poor and being unhealthy go together. Poor people usually only have access to the cheapest processed foods, which are full of sugar, salt, and fat, and which make people fat!!

In the nineteenth century, poor used to mean skinny. In the twenty-first century in America, thanks to subsidies on high-fructose corn syrup (which is in most processed food), being poor means being fat and getting diabetes.

Do you understand anything about health, wealth, and food production?

Many call it "Whole Paycheck" bc everything's expensive af, I've literally never seen a google in Whole Foods in all my life, they probably don't accept gibmedat stamps.

Why is there a pocket of nogs on the west side?

>Being poor and being unhealthy go together. Poor people usually only have access to the cheapest processed foods, which are full of sugar, salt, and fat, and which make people fat!!
>In the nineteenth century, poor used to mean skinny. In the twenty-first century in America, thanks to subsidies on high-fructose corn syrup (which is in most processed food), being poor means being fat and getting diabetes.
>Do you understand anything about health, wealth, and food production?

Have you been to nigger areas and watch where their $200.00 Air_Jordans physically take them?

McDonalds is not a bargain.

It is cheaper to eat Chicken, rice, and canned vegetables in a soup.

The former simply tastes much, much better.

A Whole Fucking Foods just went into a Chicago neighborhood with a median income under $20,000.

Your tax dollars at work, Chicagoans. Your tax dollars at work.

Un-fucking-believable.

>Rahm actually wants niggers gone
2bh every sane person everywhere wants niggers gone

Canned soup doesn't cut it for energy, whereas a happy meal with a massive soda does. The trouble is that it makes you fat, sick, and gives you diabetes.

Anons need to admit that this is a systemic public health issue and stop trying to find a scapegoat group to blame. It doesn't solve the problem, except giving you a fleeting impression of having a slightly less painful butt.

>Canned soup doesn't cut it for energy, whereas a happy meal with a massive soda does. The trouble is that it makes you fat, sick, and gives you diabetes.

I didn't say canned soup.

I said CHICKEN. RICE. CANNED VEGETABLES.

Home made.

McD's has the McRib. Fast, easy, declicious, money I don't work for anyway.

Easy choice NIGGA.

It's fucking bullshit that they get everything handed to them. I'm on the South Side of Chicago, but I've always had to work to get anywhere. These nogs just chimp out and get away with everything.

>McDonald's is healthier than home cooking

Item 2: Free Range Fried Chicken

Look at the pictures. You know what this is?

It's Cargo Cult.

Superficially reproducing the mere trappings of affluence, and thinking that's actually affluence.

A friend in the military went to Haiti, and the attitude was this:

"Democracy is in America. America has TVs, air conditioning, lots of food, nice clothes. Yes, we would like to vote those things for ourselves. Yes, we also want democracy."

White man, give us whole foods so our kids stop killing each other, and instead play soccer and have manners like the you.

Ok.

The community comprised of easily fooled broke niggers?

>Chicago
I know an expat from Chicago, she's a student at the Uni I attend. She doesn't like to talk about it much.

I do find it strange that they just want to pretend this is a good thing. Surely they'd look at this and think that it's a burden on the community? I guess that can wait until they are counting the true cost of this thing.

They knocked down the projects and they keep spilling over into the southwest suburbs. That and all the muslims. Damn.....

Item #3: Watermelon

>do find it strange that they just want to pretend this is a good thing. Surely they'd look at this and think that it's a burden on the community? I guess that can wait until they are counting the true cost of this thing.

Here's the thing. Walmart can kind of afford to have its shit stolen. That variable is just built into the cost of the Walmart concept.

I'm not sure Whole Food is used to absorbing the kinds of losses which Englewood will bring.

Or, it simply won't be Whole Foods as we know it.

No salad bar. No cheese samples. No wine tastings.

There's just no fucking way.

They knocked down the projects and they keep spilling over into the southwest suburbs. That and all the muslims. Damn.....

>Gentrification

>>Niggers gradually and nonviolently forced further out to the margins.

>>Place is cleaned up, property values increase, crime goes down, white people everywhere.

What's the problem?

>I live in a snow-white gated community and it's been years since I've even seen a poor person, now let me tell you about life in the hood

>What's the problem?

I live beyond the margin because I don't want anything to do with the margin. That's the problem. The margin is like a levee. Eventually, it's gonna break.

That's my problem.

Ancientfag here
When the first black family bought a house in Westchester, the Police Chief and Mayor handed out Molotovs from the trunk of the police chief's cruiser to the neighborhood teens to throw at the house before the blacks moved in.
Westchester was the most racist suburb every Cicero was bad too but they were stupid and let Mexicans move in and now look at it.

>Westchester

A Cook County frontier town at the edge of the forest preserves.

Those towns always reminded me of that hobbit village on the fringe of the shire. Buckleberry and Bree.

Lemont too. Just that oddball backwater before the wilderness in Dupage and Will Counties.

>Westchester

It's already lost...

>At a much lower price than other Whole Food stores

Doesn't mean much. $15 for a chicken rather than $20 is still too overpriced for niggers. This store will likely have high theft rate.

>November 25, 2016
>Whole Foods in Englewood neighborhood of chicago
>black friday
>literal gangs gathering in the parking lot
>cars bumpin hydraulics, bass blasting, etc
>80 year old white women comes and opens the front door
>trampled instantly
>nags running throughout whole foods trashing the place
>mango chutney everywhere
>floor is covered in lettuce and other healthy greens
>shots go off
>almost everyone is strapped
>bloodbath
>whole foods closes permanently
>media blackout
>BLM is fine with it

year old white women comes and opens the front door

Yyyyyyy....mmm.....no.

Seriously, let's screen shot the bets we make.

I don't think it will make through March.

I live in one of the southwest suburbs of Chicago bordering the spic/nigger hoods.

It's like some reverse gentrification going on, or ghettoization. More and more niggers from the city are moving in, and they're not pacified negros, they're some feral gangbangers. I saw on the news some kid get CARJACKED just driving from one neighborhood to another.

And it's all the fault of that fucking Emmanuel. He's literally encouraging niggers to move here. Obama's helping too, he's making some nice affordable Section 8 housing right inside the beautiful white suburbs, don't be racist goy we are all one species!!!

I'm moving out whenever I can to a white suburb in Florida. I know it's the South and there's niggers there too but Southern negros are ten times more preferable than Chicago dindus. Chicago Dindus are perhaps the most feral and destructive dindus on the face of this earth.

Loss leaders to get people in the store isn't fucking philanthropic. What a fucking spin by Whole Foods. Their entire scheme revolves around getting idiotic niggers to spend their entire welfare checks on $10/lb grapes and $15/lb meat.

The "give niggers a yuppie lifestyle and they'll stop being niggers" nonsense has been debunked for 20 years now. This is typical Shitcago corruption mixed with exploitation of the blacks yet again.

All this is doing is making black people poorer and Chicongo's corrupt politicians richer. It's disgusting.

what are lentils, beans, split peas, rice, millet,chickpeas, etc

all cheap as shit and available even in urban poor areas. people CHOOSE not to cook for themselves or eat jealthy

>I'll never forget that day, Mac...
>I can still smell the mango chutney like it was yesterday...
>Whole grains just...you didn't know where it all came from...
>As I came around the corner near the organic cheeses and gluten free oatmeal cookies, it was a sight that stopped me in my tracks...
>That was the day I knew...the day I knew that LAW...and the day I knew that ORDER...well...let's just say I took matters into my own hands...
>And that was the last day I had a sip of artisan foraged kale wheat beet juice...

Yeah thats why niggers buy NY strips, lobster and shiet with their EBT.

>Yyyyyyy....mmm.....no.
I'm positive you're a cunt who no one enjoys being around.

>I'm positive you're a cunt who no one enjoys being around.

There is some truth to that.

>let's start sewing the idea that this whole foods is representative of white people encroaching into black communities
this could work. dey jentruhfyin us!

>What about the employees? Are all of them going to be white?
this would help. Do they let criminals be cashiers or stock inventory? (legit don't know)

>these are all the places libtard millenials in Chicago go to and its contributing to gentrification massively.
I could see some fed up white professionals driving the extra mile to pay $2 instead of $4 for milk and other shit

fuck off, I see multiple different 300 lbs. Shaqiqua's with their three keeeedz buying total garbage at least a couple of times a month and I don't even fucking live in the US

Whole Foods is god tier for chatting up milfs though