16 year old beaten to death in bangladesh

Opinions /Pol? Is it the religion of peace or the hindus?

>Police let a mob beat a 16-year-old boy to death on suspicion of being a robber at Tekerhat in Noakhali on July 27, witnesses told a private TV channel yesterday.
>A video footage of the incident telecast on Somoy TV channel last night showed how the mob beat him after police forced the boy, Shamsuddin Milon, to get off a police van.
>Police claimed that six suspected robbers were beaten to death on that day.

liveleak.com/view?i=06d_1469023435

they were probably trying to get rid of the village delinquent

Maybe
>A local claimed that he knew Milon for long and the boy had never been involved in any criminal activities.

>A local claimed that he knew Milon for long and the boy dindu nuffin.

Fuck you, I'm drunk, you confused the shit out of me, I thought I replied to myself.

Even if he was a dindu, they beat 6 of them to death with the encouragement of the police, what kinda society is that?

a just one

why do shitskins just chirp "DINDU NUFFIN WE WUZ KANGS WE WUZ DINDU NUFFIN" in every post? Do you subhumans even know what our memes mean?

Looks pretty tame compared to that cartel video that came out this week senpaitachi

This is why the world needs white people.

why do they wear skirts

Our society would be better if we killed criminals as a community

Muslims being Muslims. This was probably a non-Muslim kid who got killed because MUH JIHAD

coming to a neighborhood near you, Europe

I'm not sure what could possibly be worse than ripping someone's face off while they're still alive.

i love the fact they're beating somebody to death but they need to cover up his dick and ass

Do you not know what our memes mean idiot? He used it correctly

Perhaps, but you need a trial.

they'll find some way to top it. chances are, they already have, but it wasn't filmed

Just ignore the schizo, user.

there are no hindus in bangladesh. plus, hindus are peaceful.

obviously mudslimes.

Right?

Oh shit! Hide his dick!

link?

this is how leftists should be treated

currynogs beating each other to death?

where's the news?

do u have the new cartel video? i'm trying to watch it

yeah, any links? I wanna see it too.

>peaceful hindus
Pffft

religion of piss, meet the rohingya