I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Slavic_sentiment
Got my Perpetual Victim Card right here. No one will ever tell me to check my white privilege again. See ya, losers. I'm oppressed!

>amerifat pretending to be european

fuck off slavshit noone cares

Do I even have to say it....

>Portugal pretending to be European

Oh look, a meme made you recognize my country. I'm flattered.

100% european blood

>(((European Jew))) pretending to be white

How much is that lost in your diabetes tho

Still european goy

I'm fully Polish, Pablito. My mom came here in 1992 and got knocked-up by a fellow Polish subhuman.

But man, I'm so fucking happy! This is my race card! No one can ever criticize me again!

>Europeantugal

Nice same here
Pretty similar story expect both came here together in 91

you're probably a Pole and should kill yourself
other Slavs are too based for this shit

WHY YOU MARGINALIZING THE SLAVS YOU ANTI-SLAV RACIST BASTARD

>all this Slavophobia
Reported. I'm in fear for my life.

>i am a 1/108th slavic
>100% slavic

WITNESSED

SLAVOPHOBES BTFO

My people have been conquered and oppressed by the English for THREE HUNDRED YEARS, you shitlords!

t. Scottish diaspora from a reiving clan.

>t. Scottish diaspora

come home to make haggis great again

I need you, and all you faggots in this thread, to understand your family history immediately... And brandish it like an illegal firearm anyone ever tries the oppression card on you.

Especially North Americans.

We all need to be as hyper sensitive and physically aggressive as possible if we want to crush these ludicrous identity politics.

You Irishmen can shut down any claim to privilege with a tearful monologue about the potato famine.

I can wail and scream about how King James depopulated the English-Scottish border of reiving clans, which was ethnic cleansing.

Germany was the battleground of Empires!

Spain and Portugal suffered under the misogynistic patriarchal rule of the Moors...

All I'm saying is that this Slavic faggot named OP just opened up the door.

"Check it out, goys! I'm a purebred European master race Aryan just like you!"

well some Slavs might have legit claims of muh oppression not by other whitey but by various subhumans, like Genghis Khan in Russia or Serbs and Bulgarians who got assfucked by Turkey for a very long time

I have actually (ab)used this logic recently, even though I'm 1/4 Russian, 1/4 German, 1/4 Polish and 1/4 ditzy WASP lady of unknown ancestry.

No, it's lost... It has always been lost. And my family has been on the continent literally since King James forcibly removed is.

My Swiss ancestors started the process in the 1680s.

I belong to North America now.

Slavs can also bludgeon people with communism too, but the point is that we can use our knowledge of history to easily turn the tables on white guilt trippers.

I know a guy named Doug. Doug is a former heavy weight boxer and longshoreman. Doug is very proud of his Irish heritage and hates the English. Doug has anger problems.

Doug can shut down any trash talk about the Irish...

Watching him play sweet chin music on an SJW was the best day of my life.

Doug serves as an example to us all. We all need to be like Doug.

Dem quads.

Can I get my reparations for Communism, serfdom, mongol invasions, and viking invasions?

We don't really care..

i thought Slavs wuz Vikings and sheeit themselves?

We fucked up a lot of people throughout the years but the Ottoman empire fucked us and now we're fucked.

Bump