Burger here, going to travel to a mostly white country to enjoy winter

So winter 2017/18 I wanted to take another trip to Europe this time with my girlfriend, Hungary, Poland, Serbia or Czech Republic are the options I had in mind.

The reason I post this on Cred Forums posters are I want to go places with the least niggers or arabs, and hopefully make friends with a local.

So what country is the best to visit it for ten days or so? Who has the best food and friendliest people?

Sweden hands down.

mexico

this.

Don't go to eastern europe, you'll be killed when they find out you're american.

It's a good thing nobody wants to visit your shithole where that is a concern

Most Europeans are annoyed by American tourists, they do not want to be your friends. Serbia is a shithole, Prague is not white Polskis are retards. From the nations you mentioned Hungary is the best choice but Preßburg (Bratislava) is a nice city aswell and near civilization (Austria).

Hungary is full of Turks and the streets are carpeted with the Homeless. Would recommend Czech Rep.

Visit Polska.

Count the niggers you see.
I will pay a dollar for every nigger you find.
I bet I won't even spend a fiver.

So Poland is pretty friendly? U wanna be our friend m8?

I went to Sweden, Denmark and Prague last time, I really didn't like Scandinavia that much pham. Especially not Sweden. Not friendly, in prague everyone was really friendly, I got laid and I made some friends who got me fucked up big league

Hungary is the whitest country in the world. Fuck all turks in budapest.

>Preßburg
>Bratislava
I'm afraid you misspelled Pozsony, friend.

>Hungary is full of Turks
Literally never seen one outside a kebab shop. Maybe smoking in front of one.

wherever you go keep your burger from showing simply by not being loud, obnoxious and ignorant, also curb your enthusiasm

I'm impressed btw, you're one of the rare burgers daring to leave the mothership (if we disregard cannon fodder burgers and business travelers)

Nah m8, I'm not like the tourist type of Americans you spot a mile away on a guided tour. I'm polite and friendly but that's about it. Keep in mind, I'm going in winter to distance myself from that crowd. Being a Floridian, winter is a vacation for me :^)

Slovenia isn't off the table, I wouldn't mind seeing the country of our future queen.

lmao.
What a surprise, a burger is dreaming of going to eastern europe
Colour me surprised.

No.
Eastern Europeans will not be friendly to you. People don't like Americans.
When you grow up in to a big boy, you'll realise that.

>burgertard is can't afford to visit real countries on his minimum wage so he's forced to visit third world shitholes

lmao

I'm an individual, it's not like I represent a whole country. I was treated pretty warmly by Czech's last time I went, I'm not really a dislikable person either. Why so hostile about it? Why do you project your discontent this way?

Come to Czech Republic, but not Prague, Prague is full of niggers. Slovakia might be a nice choice too, Bratislava is a beautiful city. Just be polite.

Are those countries that bad? I wanted to go to Germany, but I don't like the idea of being around that many Muslims. Is there a white "premium euro" country I should be considering? I have like a 5K budget, I wouldn't mind more spending power thou pham.

oh fugg american dourisd :DDDD

That's the only Euro culture left, though. Your country is little America along with the rest of the west, consumerist, modernist and full of Muslims. East of Germany but west of Russia Butthurt Belt still has comfy castles, villages and the best looking women on the planet.

>but I don't like the idea of being around that many Muslims
maybe you shouldn't get all your information from Cred Forums

Lmaooo, nice one Hanz. Wish we'd be as enriched as you guys.

If you're going to Czech, avoid Prague. Olomouc or Brno are great choices. Basically the Moravian part of Czech rep is better, people are proper racist and full of bants

Yeah the paranigger activity was a little weird in Prague, but niggers not Muslims, and being from Florida I know how to "deal" with those kind of folk

With a few exceptions, Switzerland has shitskin-free spots. Plus, it's a beautiful country with a beautiful landscape and beautiful cities. The people are civilized.

>Wish we'd be as enriched as you guys.

The only way for you to avoid immigrants is to stay poor, and it seems like your strategy is really paying off :^)

Olomouc is great. Wish I could live there.

Plzen is also worth visiting but if you have to pick one, choose Olomouc. Only go to Prague if you want to revel in degeneracy like drugs, hookers and homosex.

I rest my case why I like easter yuro poors the best. Also who ever wants to hang out and enrich me I'll bring something from burgerland, nothing too expensive, but like a snack or some weird shit.

I'm not complaining in the slightest. Czech republic isn't rich, far from it. But it is whiter than most, which is what OP wanted. No reason to get salty.

Prague is beautiful but honestly I wouldn't want to be a foreign tourist visiting Prague, because every asshole here will want to rob you off your money, like taxi drivers, hotel keepers, salesmen etc... And the center of Prague is full of foreigners anyway, so you WILL see niggers here...

Don't come here, lots of terrorists, polar bears and alien abductions all the time

Poland is fucking great.

argentina

See this
Maybe I could spend a few day in Prague and a few days outside of Prague? Going outside of a big city I'd defiantly like to make a friend to show me around and share bantz

My gf is argentinian, so nah.

prague is really a great place to visit in winter

Ha, that's funny. Whenever I visit European countries, people are usually friendly to me. It's usually the drunk, loud, and obnoxious Brits that people hate.

Yeah. Check out Prague during the winter, some of the markets and all. It's pretty cool for short periods of time. But if you want to see more and well, you want things to stay as white as snow, venture towards Olomouc and other Moravian cities. It's cheaper there, too. The only drawback is, older people are sorta dull, so english might not always work all that great. Younger generations are ok at english, with an awful accent, that is.

Yeah, I went to all Scandinavian countries, too. Sucked massive cock. Especially Sweden. Only Denmark was kinda nice.

Could also consider a Baltic trip.

what is wrong with prague? i am from there and i can get new black bull for my gf every week.

If I settle on going to the CZ again, me and my gf will practice for a few months so we can try a little for you guys and create additional bantz because we'll sound like mongs

>Prague is not white
So true. But still more white than most german cities or for example Paris. I really enjoyed my stay there.

Y norbay sug

Little map for you from native slav. If I were you, I'd go to visit southern Poland since northern is almost dead boring in the winter. Czech is ok too, but they care a lot less about waste managment and their cities are vert littered. Altho snow might hide it. Dont know about Hungary but friend said people are OK and food is nice. Avoid Serbia - its a bankrupt country with gypsies all around

Also I'd like to go shooting inawoods like back home, do a lot of Cred Forums tier czechs enjoy shooting for fun like us burgers or nah?

Guernsey don't go to Europe guernsey is a very tiny island that's a white nation

Mate we go into the woods to pick mushrooms, which we cook afterwards with eggs. Of course we do. Like, going to the woods to get some shrooms for food is a really big thing here. So is keeping a fucking carp in a bathtub for few days during christmas, before we kill it and eat it.

So the answer is, yes and no. Woods and wood stuff is great here, shooting there, or anywhere for that matter, and so on, depends on the part of the country I suppose.

> czech
too expensive
> hungary
potato niggers
> serbia, poland
retarded

here are my recommendations

> russia (moscow)
cheap hotels, no drinking, smoking in public areas, great night life
> croatia
never seen a sandnig nor a dindu in my 4 visits, also very cheap, water clear af
> bulgaria
fucking beautiful, best beaches in europe, great night life
> austria
mountains n shit, glorious in winter, but stay away from cities
>

no go countries
> germany
> sweden
> france
> spain
> portugal
> italy

too many sandnigs and dindus atm

Visit Prague and Budapest. Fuck the scandinavian countries. Should you want to visit german cities, still beautiful mostly filled with tourists (well during summer), go for heidelberg and freiburg. Avoid every city above 300k population, they are done for.

topkek burger
Everyone hates you
You think they're being nice
But they hate you

>mostly white country
lol
name one

True

If OP wants white he should stick to Jap brothels

Just visit another state, if they dont want tourist dollars then dont give it to them.

Maybe Colorado?

Will save this for future reference, thanks. Does Poland have a cultural divide similar to Italy? As in are western Polish people and culture more European while east is more Asiatic?

Riga's beautiful any time of year, you should add it to your list of possibilities. I'm considering Budapest in January unless some user can give me a concrete reason to change my mind.

This fuck Europeans.

english "men"

Crime is more prelevant in the western part of Poland and people living there currently were resettled from the eastern territories that were incorporated into Soviet Union after WW2.

None, Budapest is beautiful. Also, try to visit Prague if you can. Amazing city.

>Hungary, Poland, Serbia or Czech Republic
All great otpions, but Poland has a certain advantage over them - less gyppos. Although I don't know if they're as bothersome in the winter as they're during summertime.

Probably Hungary or Czechia. Probably Hungary. Poland's kind of a shithole I think. I've never been to any of them.

In eastern Poland rich westeners end up robbed and dead in the woods.

I'd like to suggest Finland, but to be honest, this place is pretty damn boring.
Sure winter is beautiful, but there's not that much to do around here outside from seeing some arcitechture, both old and new.
Also this place is among the most expensive nations you can travel to.

Can't really speak from experience, but I'd say that if you want some kind of a wintery Christmas experience, I think you should visit some rural white part of Germany or maybe Czech Republic.

He is less likely to be killed in Poland than in the US or Germany.

>He is less likely to be killed in Poland than in the US or Germany.

I'd rather be dead in Germany than alive in Poland :^)

Out of those countries I'd say that Serbia has the best food (in fact I'd go as far as to say the Balkans have the best food in Europe) but it's probably the worst out of the four to vacation in.

>n fact I'd go as far as to say the Balkans have the best food in Europe

I can't stand the French, but their cuisine isn't just an overhyped meme, they really do have the best, most varied cuisine in the world. Fuckers can cook.

Good, since I wouldn't want you here either.

czech republic is the best of these and a great place. its also not pc and the food and beer is cheap and amazing.

So where should a guy thinking about backpacking start out?

theres really not that many muslims in germany, especially outside of the big city there are almost none. idk why all americans think that there are way more here.

I would go visit Iceland personally.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore french cuisine, especially their delicious desserts but I just can't get enough burek and cevapi. It simply appeals to my tastes a bit more. Then again I was born in Serbia so my tastes are a bit biased.

Italian cuisine is pretty based too.

>Prague is full of niggers
Really? I was there right before Christmas and while the Old Town Square was packed, I did not see one nigger.

Depends heavily on where you're eating.
I visited Paris and the food was the blandest shit I have ever eaten anywhere in Europe.
Didn't matter if the restaurant was expensive or cheap, meat or fish, there was no flavor whatsoever.
Also the city was practically 40% African and 20% Shitskin infested.
I'm sure it's totally different outside the capital, but that place didn't impress me in the least with their cuisine.

>Italian cuisine is pretty based too.

Italian cuisine is UNDERRATED AF, that's because most Italian restaurants only focus on pasta and pizza, but the truth is they have an amazing, varied menu.

And yes, cevapi (cevapcici?) taste delicious.

I visit Hungary every other year and love it there. Lots to see, decent people, nice culture and food is pretty good, e.g. Gulyás. I recommend going on a coach tour through the Puszta then dinner at a ranch and enjoy folklore, do wine tasting or watch a traditional horse show

I disagree, I've been to Paris several times and I've always had a divine meal at the better restaurants.

I also had GREAT culinary experiences at cheaper restaurants in tiny villages.

There were under 1 million refugees in Germany at the end of 2016, there are over 2 million now and they're mostly in cities. Prague likely has an extra 50,000-100,000 refugees since you were there, that's how bad the issue is. They are not spread out to assimilate, they're consolidated to make colonies.

Actually nevermind, I forgot you said winter. In that case, I think you'll enjoy Prague more

All v4 countries are lovely

Do you guys like us Brazilians?
The white ones at least.

>Europeans don't want to be our friend

As if you Europoors have a choice in the matter. The weak must accept the will of the strong.

>strong
>for 10 more years
nah

No one here dislikes American tourists. I live in Munich and all American tourists I've met so far were friendly and chill.

No so much divided. Just people in west are more educated and accustomed with Western EU. East still have a lot russian influences after commie times, you can notice it in behaviour and buildings style. People might be kindier since they are more modest, hospitable and catholic like there, but at the same time might start being aggresive if they notice you speaking english (they will consider you as a britbong and after recent events people are a bit nervous about it and wont notice difference between USA and UK). Definitely if you want to see traditional Poland with all those wooden houses, churches, superstitions, food etc go to east. Its also cheaper. West is more ex german like(architecturally), people are more tolerant and got used to how world behind iron curtain looks like. And about crime, its true, that crime scene is more brutal on western part, but its organised crime so its more likely youll die shot by gang member than robbed on street. Which is very unlikely in civilised countries, right? On the east tho, you got more poor people that might try to steal from you so all in all its a higher chance to get attacked by minor thief in east than get fucked up by some real deal crimimal. Dunno if you got what I mean tho

Easter peasant got triggered, dont listen to him

Shouldn't your people be killing Americans on the streets for having the great Fuhrer kill himself?

Estonia is awesome

Attitudes towards Brazilians (and the rest of South Americans) are generally neutral since people here don't know much about that region. Brazilians tourists are still pretty rare and judged individually.

Hitler ate a bullet because he didn't want to fall into Russian hands.

We are shill.
We simply respect the dominant culture and even integrate, we are all of catholic background anyway.

They mostly came through Austria though, because they apparently heard that we are ebil racists (and because we dont have any money for them).
Also the most "refugees" came in 2015, so I would have noticed an increase there.

> going to a Slav country
> taking a grill with you
??

Some of You Guys are Alright, Don’t go to Serbia Tomorrow

huehue I'm confused I thought people went there to buy cake not bring cake to the party, look at Melania, boi
Why? Do you based serbs like us?

Belgrade in my experience was neat. There seemed to be a abundance of English-speaking, and pretty good food. Best icecream you can get? Moritz, I think that's how the name guys. Plain, white shops with natural flavors and they offer samples, absolutely amazingly rich flavor. I don't even like icecream that much (except for some flavorable orange from B&R) but dang, lemon & basil was the best thing I ever had. Try to be in Starigrad, that's where most of the tourist stuff are, including the museum that has Tesla's urn.

I'd do Budapest, Prague, Krakow, and Warsaw, or just Prague and Krakow/Warsaw. Prague is more Paris like than Paris.

If you look slavic at all they'll think you're a local but you probably won't make friends quickly unless you're going to bars every night.

It depends on what you want, history, cheap good food, amazing alcohol, etc etc. They all have their positives and negatives and there's more than enough stuff to do in all the cities. Eastern Europe is one of my favorite places in the world.

Good choice OP. Try visiting smaller cities tho, don't get sucked into only visiting major metropolitan cities. That's where you meet true locals but they won't speak English typically.

Lol, this is bullshit. This Macedonian poster is probably a Gypsy.

>There were... at the end of 2016
>There are... now

Are you from the future? Does Trump win? Will i get a gf?

>t. Hanz Nowotny

I've heard eesti is a really nice country

English tourists are literally the worst in the world. They're like American tourists but stupider, drunker, and with fucked up teeth.

this is absolutely true