This one really made me think

This one really made me think

Other urls found in this thread:

newsone.com/3480513/majority-of-police-killed-in-2016-shot-by-white-men/
nydailynews.com/news/national/king-cops-killed-white-men-conservatives-silent-article-1.2632965
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because we dont think its about racism against whites.

Jesus Christ nuggets are so fucking stupid. When a dumb fucking Cletus gets shot by the cops, 99.999999% that dumb hick deserved it and no one bats an eye. But when Jamelesea gets shot for being a dumb fucking nigger; we have to burn down a city

God I fucking hate niggers

No, because they were most likely idiots who couldnt take a simple command and put themselves in a situation where the police was forced to draw their weapon. Also I don't identify with idiots that get shot, so I don't worry for my life, not here or in the US.

>nigger criminal dies
>"SYSTEMIC RACISM"
>"WHAT DO WE WANT, DEAD COPS"

>white criminal dies
>"Who cares?"

More whites are unlawfully killed by police though.

Mike Brown was lawfully killed.

Kelly Thomas was unlawfully killed.

Oh, right, all lives ma-
>DASS RACIS

>TIRED OF GETTING MY NEURONS STIMULATED IN THIS WAY

Only niggers would act like a thug getting killed is a personal attack on them. Niggers were a mistake.

Plenty of people are mad about unjustified police killings. The difference is most civilised people don't start setting fire to their neighbourhoods and looting stores to express their discontent.

Shaniqua there seems to have trouble understanding that for some reason.

we are mad, we just dont go and nigger up neighborhoods because of it, and blaming innocent people for it.

because white people aren't monkeys and can understand it's most likely justified.

Yes whties are mad about it.
That is why we created cop watch and other police action groups.

That is why WE encouraged the recording of police.

That is why we have been having a debate for decades about the militarization of police.

It is part of the reason the BLM thing pisses me off, it just highlights that niggers do not pay attention to anything that is not black.

>Cletus
>hick

Pretty sure most whites that get shot are city slickers and wiggers.

No. I don't have skin-based empathy for white people. I don't empathize with shot criminals of any race. Me and them are very different people. Even if my brother were killed, I'd feel bad for the cop that had to live with shooting my idiot brother. I don't understand the arbitrary empathy blacks have for one an other. I can kinda place myself in the mindset though. Imagine you live in a foreign country and you hear about another american being killed in the that foreign country. You feel some connection because you're both outsiders in a foreign land. I think that's the closest I can come to understanding it. The black community has outcomes in the US similar to un assimilated alien populations. They want to stick out. They want to do their own thing. They don't want to be with the group. That causes them to bond. It also causes them all the problems they collectively bitch about. But, if I'm treating all races the same, I don't give a fuck about when any of them get shot from being belligerent in front of armed police officers.

>That is why we have been having a debate for decades about the militarization of police.
long as its directed at blacks, you all support the militarization of law enforcement

And black groups "protesting" when DeTevin gets shot for pulling a gun on a cop is one of the reasons the cops are militarizing in the first place.

>No. I don't have skin-based empathy for white people.
then you'll to another thread and whine about white genocide and the survival of your people

No because who fucking cares about criminals. Good riddance

>Yes whties are mad about it
99.9% of the time, the response is something like: "pos deserved it"
We don't typically pretend our criminals and other scum were upstanding citizens

except cops are overwhelmingly killed by white males.

Maybe those whites deserve to get shot because they are criminals?

thread is a good example of how easy it is to turn white people into bootlickers.

then you all have the nerve to pretend you're anti-authority

>I don't have skin-based empathy for white people. I don't empathize with shot criminals of any race. Me and them are very different people. Even if my brother were killed, I'd feel bad for the cop that had to live with shooting my idiot brother
well said

This very thing is what sets Europeans apart from other racial groups. We don't have strong in-group preference and this is very tendency is what has led us to today, with white progressives actively campaigning for the destruction of western society.

No, I don't care. It's bullshit jingoism. As degenerate as being proud of a sports team or your hometown. Who gives a fuck?

because whites don't have the victim complex to make everything about race and the vast majority of the police shooting are justified (white or black) so no there is no systemic nothing

Most of us don't identify with criminals.

Why?
Criminals deserve to die.

You have a source for that?

>jingoism is bad
>pride is degenerate
Wew lad. You are one cucked up gayboy

>99.9% of the time, the response is something like: "pos deserved it"

And 90% of the time it turns out that they actually deserved it so...

No, because I'm not afraid of getting shot for being a criminal, because I'm not a criminal.

Even if I were, I wouldn't fucking get shot, because I'd comply.

If a police officer told me to drop my weapon and I was holding some skittles or whatever, I'd drop the skittles

Sounds like a pretty good success rate to me

He's technically right, being proud of your hometown or its sports team is illogical,but I'm sure you'll continue to enjoy it just the same

Because white people don't care that some criminal who pose a danger to the police get shot. It's not like crime is a part of our daily life so we don't take it personally.

>Whites are better than blacks at everything

That's not even relevant to what I said. Blacks are more likely to riot.

most people who get shot by police deserve it

we just don't use violence as a way of enacting change, we vote and take our concerns to our leaders, like normal people.

I'm gay. Keep buying trucks and pretending to care about sports to impress other men, though. Pride in something arbitrary is degenerate. The only thing you should be proud of is something you've had a substantial impact on. I don't think anyone here has done enough to claim an entire fucking race.

>thread is a good example of how easy it is to turn white people into bootlickers.
It's easy to turn white people into anything, they're the most submissive race by far.

BLM is controlled opposition so bootlickers can point and at rioting black people and applaud Law Enforcement abuses around the country

No we're not. Because we understand that those people are criminals and they deserve to be shot.

There's more men in prison then women, 93% of the us prison population is men. Is the prison sexist against men? Or is it that men just commit more crime?

Numbers aren't racist or sexist or facist or religious or any other bullshit. Numbers don't lie, people do.

Exactly. Left handed people have worse medical outcomes. Is there institutionalized handiness in healthcare?

why is this

Anyone who wants militarized police instead of the 2nd amendment is a cuck and a traitor to American values

Let googles kill and rape all they want. Let citizens gun them down in self defense legally

>you all support
Weeeee, racial generalities

Fucking niggers

Even if you are a criminal you will not get shot by the police unless you give them reason to use deadly force to protect their own lives. Niggers just get violent with the police more often and get themselves shot.

no because they deserve it for acting like niggers at cops

the problem is that the authoritarian leftists WILL bring you to court over this

>instead of
We can have both you stupid faggot. Don't even bother with militarized police, just use the military to clear the niggers out of the cities and send them out of the country.

When they start killing people who contribute to society I'll start caring.

Why would I be?

Those white people are scum and deserve to get shot.

WE're not allowed to or it'd be raist n shit

Yes, we don't feel like every white is our spiritual brother and we whites are a sacred clan of ancient KANGZ who need to go out of our way to protect and lie for each other.

>This very thing is what sets Europeans apart from other racial groups. We don't have strong in-group preference
We used to have retardedly strong in group preference in comparison to the rest of the world. What the fuck happened

newsone.com/3480513/majority-of-police-killed-in-2016-shot-by-white-men/

nydailynews.com/news/national/king-cops-killed-white-men-conservatives-silent-article-1.2632965

>it's a faggot thinks Cred Forums is libertarian episode

Wow that actually really did make me think

That must be very rare for you, nice job.

no, i know pol isn't libertarian. pol just claims its predominately libertarian to avoid the shame of being associated with republicans.

>thread is a good example of how easy it is to turn white people into bootlickers.

Cred Forums doesn't even fucking claim to be libertarian you dumbass. libertarians are rightly made fun of here.

Because the whites that got shot were most likely violent criminals and they deserved what they got. Why feel sorry for degenerate trash?

White people dont care because we realize Bad people exist and we need the police to take care of the problem. Also with most areas having a higher population of whites it would only be natural to see a correlation in number of deaths.

>logic

Now one thing we dont get is that in areas with large black populations we see a large number of black on black related crime. That in itself is not the conundrum, the conundrum is blacks somehow blame those deaths on everyone else but themselves.

>googlelogic

You're underestimating how many meth-head country bumpkins there are.

because the world is setup for right handed people. left-handed people have more accidents as a result.

Why do minorities worship criminals?

>Cops kill more white CRIMINALS than black CRIMINALS

No I'm not mad about that.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>its directed at blacks
The fucking thread opened with an image showing its not aimed at blacks you dumb cunt

>Cop kills a white guy
rat deserved it. he was an ass hole
>Cop kills a black guy
NO WHY HE WAS GOOD BOY IMPOSSIBLE NO WHY NO WHYHE WENT TO CHURCH

fucking worse than the first generation Italians, and theyve been here longer

Kelly Thomas was killed by a spic officer

Do you really believe this? Can I ask what ethnicity you are?

this

no because white people know that police only shoot violent criminals

Kek speak for yourself.

Still voting Trump though.

ITT Bootlickers

I like to think of it this way: If you're criminal scum, society is better off without you, regardless of your skin color. The few shootings that involve completely innocent civilians is marginally small, so it's not really an issue. Police brutality is surely something that needs to be talked about, but 99.999% of the population wouldn't be affected if we didn't.

>The black community has outcomes in the US similar to un assimilated alien populations. They want to stick out. They want to do their own thing. They don't want to be with the group. That causes them to bond. It also causes them all the problems they collectively bitch about.

yup. Why cant blacks just admit they want to segregate. Theyre afraid to deal, and that they wont get to keep ALL the cities

It's almost like there are more white people in the US than blacks

really makes u think huh

Nope, not mad at all, because 9 times out 10 they had it coming.

They're like Free Inhabitants. They want all the benefits and protections of our society but don't want to follow any of our rules or laws.

>every person with the same skin tone as you dindu nuffin and anytime one of them dies it's an act of injustice

Don't give a shit what color someone is, if they try to flee a routine traffic stop or pull a gun on a cop I'm perfectly fine with the cop magdumping their asses

Cred Forums needs to stop pretending killer cops are a "black" problem. They'll shoot any of us if they're having a bad day.

BLM has done some stupid shit, but that doesn't make this any less of a real issue.

>stop a black man in traffic
>HEY MAN HAVE YOU HEARD
>"Please move I just want to go home"
>BLACK
>LIVES
>MATTER

Saw the exact same thing happen countless times on the Charlotte livestreams. Shit cracked me up.

God that thing is fucking disgusting

Also, it's almost like we realize that cops shooting white criminals who act foolish isn't a great loss

>1 post by this id.

White, I'm just against abuses of power. Half the new cops in my city are gone within a year for drunk driving, corruption, soliciting sex, drugs, and other forms of being dirty. These guys didn't pass civics in high school and show it everyday

BLM is controlled opposition. It helped turn a lot of young anti authoritarian people into rightwing bootlickers by not wanting to be associated with that embarrassment.

It might be controlled, but it's not so cops can justify abuse.

It's controlled to start riots and that's it. The same reason the NAACP was created, to get blacks to riot and divide the nation along racial lines.

aren't you all under the impression that soros is funding BLM for his own agenda?

What about that white 8 year old they shot the other weak. The fact that you think cops are infallible and the only time they murder someone is in self defense is really naive.

Maybe that's a bad thing.

>protecting criminals just because they share skin tone with you

Seems to have worked so well for black ghettos.

At least they are united. Whites can't even be proud of their own race without receiving funny looks at best.

I think you're overestimating how many of them are involved in killing police.

>live in poverty
>excuse evil because evil's got the same color as you
>hated by everyone around them
>but at least they have each other

So admirable.

Whites won't magically lose their wealth if they start looking out for each other, you stupid sharter.

That picture of the negress cracks me up so much

I met the officer in the first video clip. He survived. Stupid nigger missed by a fraction of an inch. Happened in my home state, it was pretty big for local news but of course all the pavement apes hooped and screeched about how they didnt do anything.

>criminals get killed by police
These cunts wonder why I should be angry about trash being taken out.

You're right it only took the blacks at least one generation. Silly me, thinking it's not going to happen overnight.