MALL SHOOTER NOT A US CITIZEN - PROBING SHOES HE ILLEGALLY VOTED - VOTE FOR HILLARY IN PRIMARIES

These were on Drudge's front page!

>king5.com/news/local/investigators-may-probe-cascade-mall-suspects-citizenship-status-voting-record/327490798

>heavy.com/news/2016/09/arcan-cetin-hillary-clinton-liberal-conservative-democrat-trump-muslim-islam-turkey-isis-hispanic-cascade-mall-shooter-gunman-shooting-twitter-facebook/

>The Cascade Mall shooting suspect, Arcan Cetin, may face an additional investigation related to his voting record and citizenship status.

>Federal sources confirm to KING 5 that Cetin was not a U.S. citizen, meaning legally he cannot vote. However, state records show Cetin registered to vote in 2014 and participated in three election cycles, including the May presidential primary.

>Cetin, who immigrated to the United States from Turkey as a child, is considered a permanent resident or green card holder. While a permanent resident can apply for U.S. citizenship after a certain period of time, sources tell KING his status had not changed from green card holder to U.S. citizen.

>While voters must attest to citizenship upon registering online or registering to vote at the Department of Licensing Office, Washington state doesn't require proof of citizenship. Therefore elections officials say the state's elections system operates, more or less, under an honor system.

>"We don’t have a provision in state law that allows us either county elections officials or the Secretary of State's office to verify someone’s citizenship," explained Secretary of State Kim Wyman. "So, we’re in this place where we want to make sure we’re maintaining people’s confidence in the elections and the integrity of the process, but also that we’re giving this individual, like we would any voter, his due process. We’re moving forward, and that investigation is really coming out of the investigation from the shootings."

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/07/22/487107922/virginia-court-overturns-order-that-restored-voting-rights-to-felons
nydailynews.com/new-york/donald-trump-6m-offer-buy-park51-moneyman-cheap-stunt-investor-lawyer-article-1.439164
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/7993347/Donald-Trump-offers-to-purchase-site-of-Ground-Zero-mosque.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/26/its-official-ground-zero-mosque-defeated/
youtube.com/watch?v=FOXJqN6Zmcs
latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-sac-essential-politics-updates-felons-in-jails-to-be-allowed-to-vote-1475094969-htmlstory.html
vote.usa.gov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The penalty for voting as a non U.S. citizen could result in five years of prison time or a $10,000, according to Secretary of State's Office.

>"The penalties are very serious. That’s why we want to make sure we’re very measured, and this is why we want to make sure we’re very calm and purposeful in how we move forward," Wyman continued. "The stakes are very high on both sides. You want to keep the confidence level high, but you also want to protect the voting rights of everyone."

>Wyman says while it's impossible to determine an exact number, she does not believe this case points to a larger issue.

>"Our hands are kind of tied, but make no mistake, we want to make sure that everybody has confidence that people casting ballots are eligible. This is certainly going to be a topic at next legislation."

fuck trump and fuck white people

Next Article:

>Was Arcan Cetin, identified by police as the mass shooter at the Cascade Mall, a Hillary Clinton supporter? Did he support ISIS and its leader?

>Read on, and draw your own conclusion from the evidence we know now.

>Cetin was arrested on September 24 and is accused in the mass murder of five people in the Macy’s store at Cascade Mall in Burlington, Washington. It’s also been revealed that, although Cetin was widely described as Hispanic in the media when he was not yet identified by name, his Facebook page says he is from Turkey. The Seattle Times newspaper says police first misidentified Cetin, a Turkish immigrant, as Hispanic, adding that police said they identified him as Hispanic based on surveillance photos and his dark hair.

>A Tumblr page in his name contains references to the phrase “Subhan Allah,” which means Glory be to God, as well as comments about serial killers. It links to a page that praises the ISIS leader. Police have not yet determined the shooter’s motive in the mall attack, according to The Seattle Times, and Cetin has a troubled past that includes domestic violence allegations. By one account, he called out a woman’s name while allegedly firing.

No way, this is too perfect to be true.

good bye ahmed pablo jackson. your mutt blood will have to sully some other nation since you cant play golf and are only good at petty crimes

bump

>The Tumblr page is in the name of Arcan Cetin. It contains the exact same photo of Cetin that appears on the Twitter page in Cetin’s name; the latter Twitter page was identified by the New York Times as the alleged mall gunman’s Twitter page. The URL of the Tumblr site contains the words “arcanmotherrussiavodkaak47.” The Facebook page of the alleged gunman, identified as his by the Times and many other media outlets, contains numerous references by friends to his purported fascination with guns and Russia.

>On the Tumblr page, a post contains a reference to Allah and a person who responds uses the word Jannah, which is the term for the Muslim paradise.

Oh look another right wing conspiracy theory. Kill yourself.

Huehuehuehuehue

>Turks are white!
kek

>90859497
>90859743

It begins! Don't give them (you)s!

> shills defending this

you people are fucking traitors and I can't wait to throw you out of a helicopter

He's the perfect Democrat!

What was in his SHOES though?

All mass murders vote Clinton, it's becoming fact.
>I don't like it so we will call it conspiracy

Meant to be SHOWS*

>While voters must attest to citizenship upon registering online or registering to vote at the Department of Licensing Office, Washington state doesn't require proof of citizenship. Therefore elections officials say the state's elections system operates, more or less, under an honor system.
Jesus Christ

>6 posts by this ID

DELET THIS NOW!

If we enforced voter ID laws this shit wouldn't happen and it would be much harder for Democrats to fuck everything up

Well that explains the abundance of slide threads right now

It is factual, turbofaggot.

>"We don't have a provision in state law that allows us either country elections officials or the Secretary of State's office to verify someone's citizenship," explained Secretary of State Kim Wyman.

>but whatev

oh my god

But but but what is this?!

The leftists insist that there is never ever any voter fraud.

Ever.

>i am shocked -liberals

BUMP FUCK

>Turk shooter that hated women.
>Infrastructure problems caused crash today in Hoboken (Which he warned of with his "Third world infrastructure" rant)
>Hillarys "golden girl" the little "miss piggy" is directly linked to Mexican cartels

Oh man. I hope trump is watching all of this and uses it against her.

His stepdad (the man who raised him) and uncle are both die-hard Trump supporters and gun rights guys. Arcan was also the same. Are you sure you really want to go down this road?

Blowing this up is going to backfire on you hard

>90861335
>this was on his tumblr

yea sure buddy.
>Also no (you)s

source?

I believe in following the truth wherever it leads. Where's your source?

It's funny because in Virginia (how funny now a blue state) their governor (McAuliffe, D) wanted to restore voting rights to felons.

>Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe says he's restored voting and other civil rights to more than 60,000 felons since taking office.

Wait for the media to bury this

BUT BUT BUT MY SOCIOLOGY PROFESSOR SAID VOTER FRAUD WAS A MYTH

Fucking faggot ass leftists

>voted for Hillary
>hardcore Trump supporter
Naw, shill, we're exposing the decades-long Democrat voter fraud. Wait til investigators find out how many dead people vote Dem in Washington state.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/07/22/487107922/virginia-court-overturns-order-that-restored-voting-rights-to-felons

>Virginia Court Overturns Order That Restored Voting Rights To Felons

He was so close its scary.

>Oh look another right wing conspiracy theory. Kill yourself.

>literally happened
>conspiracy

What part of this is a conspiracy to you?

THE TRAIN CRASH IS A FALSE FLAG TO BURY THIS STORY
>THE TRAIN CRASH IS A FALSE FLAG TO BURY THIS STORY

HE WAS JUST A VICTIM OF TRUMP!
VOTE FOR HILLARY TO PREVENT FURTHER ATTACKS!

There's literally no evidence he was a Hillary supporter

stop now fucking retards.

>if we win I'll vote for Hillary
is not the same as
>I am voting for Hillary

Nah its also on Drudge.

ISIS is here and Hillary is bringing them in to have them vote for her.

Like I said, go ahead and blow it up. Just know it'll backfire on you. Here's a free bump

>90862057
>No If
KYS faggot

Federal source told the news network they have his Hillary ballot for the Primaries in May.

>Federal sources confirm to KING 5 that Cetin was not a U.S. citizen, meaning legally he cannot vote. However, state records show Cetin registered to vote in 2014 and participated in three election cycles, including the May presidential primary.

>including the May presidential primary

Bumping this

>90862213
>oh look let me just use a social media post to derail hard facts and have it backfire by showing that it makes Trump look more American and Presidential

THANKS FAGGOT! YOU SURE SHOWED ME!

that's obviously a sarcastic tweet and there's still zero evidence he supported Hillary

him being a Trump-supporting Republican is more likely

stop now like the other user said

In which he most likely voted for Trump.

records state he voted for clinton

get over it

>we win I vote for hillary
>We've won, I voted for hillary

>arcanmotherrussiavodkaak47

>the state's elections system operates, more or less, under an honor system.
You americans are retarded.
This is election fraud, plain and simple. Millions of shitskins stealing your politics.

You burgers love to bash on Germany and Sweden because they don't do anything about their messes, but why aren't YOU rising up with your precious guns, faggots?

it was before hillary even announced she was running

proof or fuck you

but he voted for Hillary stupid

WTF man, Legal Shoes are easily available and affordable, why the fuck did he need illegal shoes for ??

>it was before hillary even announced she was running
>pretending this isn't like the 3rd time in a row she's tried

wew lad

That's two brown Democrat mass shooting in a year. A new record.

yea 20 year olds who are watching a football game then tweet about the football game ("we got heads!") will randomly say they support hillary

then later he'll compare hillary to hitler's wife because he's such a diehard democrat

you're being a fucking retard and trying to cram this guy into you're narrative when it's obvious he supported guns and Russia

Thank the faggot at
>90862213
for this wonderful batch of articles showing Donald Trump saving new york for insulting 9/11 victims with a mosque

nydailynews.com/new-york/donald-trump-6m-offer-buy-park51-moneyman-cheap-stunt-investor-lawyer-article-1.439164

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/7993347/Donald-Trump-offers-to-purchase-site-of-Ground-Zero-mosque.html

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/26/its-official-ground-zero-mosque-defeated/

Dont you have to show your ID to vote in USA?

No because Democrats say its racist

No, they're a third world country. They "honor system".

Not being allowed to vote 50 times is racist.

ok what's important here is that he's muslim

Ridiculous,

I see here, it works on the honor system in some states. WTF is this shit? My shit hole of a country understands the need to prove your citizenship for election.

This could have been a close call for me, the dude worked at the commissary that my wife and son and I shop at.

>liberals
>Trump creates the environment for radicalization!
>Islamist have no agency and Islam is a gud boy religion!
>The true source of Islam, is some racist white in bumfuck nowhere the midwest

No sources, nice CTR shilling you kike.

I don't like kikes.

Depends on the state. Democrat controlled states heavily rely on this psychotic "honor system" so they can have as many dead people vote in the election as they need. Here in Ohio you need an ID of some sort.

No, that would be racist against dead people

Wtf are you trying to discriminate against me or something?

Of course not silly. How else would Democrats win elections?

Could I as a Canadian go over to washington and vote for trump?

Racist

That photo seems like it can either be Pro-Obama or Pro-Trump depending on the person's beliefs.

KEK

and checked, dark lord

Got to slide fast

bump against slide

bump this shit

Bump

bump

>honor system

Is this a joke? Trump has to deal with millions of illegals voting against him sending them home?

Hey, don't be racist, you nip.

>david marshall
Something tells me this guy isn't a muzzie

Dead people vote all the time in US election. As do elderly people in hospitals as well as illegals. Requiring ID is racist.

Why is that? Why would this dark skinned oppressed fella vote for racist sexist homophobic Trump?

inb4 MSM radio silence

No one cares or remembers who he is.

OH LOOK AT ME IM JUST GONNA SAY SOMETHING AND HOPE THE INTERNET HATE MACHINE FORGETS.

>We Don't Forget

Why not ask for some simple identification?

>We Don't Forget
Leejun xdd anodobous no fogib no forgeb xddd

they let you shitpost from prison roach?

That's incredibly racist, you racist
Btw how's life in Iran?

Reverse false flag?

STOP FOCUSING ON THIS AND FOCUS ON THE TRAIN CRASH THAT HAPPENED TODAY. THAT'S WAY MORE IMPORTANT. SAGE SAGE SAGE

Just your average Hillary supporter.

>Immigrated from Turkey

Yeah, it's always the turkroaches who start shit.

OK I guess.

A TRAIN CRASHED IN JERSEY, OVER 100 INJURED. STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD PLEASE, THE JEWS DON'T WANT YOU TO FOCUS ON THE TRAIN INCIDENT. SAGE

Fuck you faggot both stories are important but this is the long game!

JIDF DETECTED. THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO FOCUS ON THE REAL NEWS OF THE TRAIN CRASH. WHO CARES ABOUT THIS STORY, IT'S NOT AS IMPORTANT

fuck clinton and fuck illegal people

DAILY REMINDER THE WALL CANNOT STOP PLANES

You think the average American remembers every shooting, especially when half of them only care about white mass shooters?

Yea the story proving that democrats are getting people to illegally vote when not being US citizens sure isn't important.

So he shot up the mall to protest those damn racist voter ID laws?

They say voter fraud is rare but it took him committing mass murder to get caught for it.
That's like living in a bird sanctuary but never leaving the confines of your blacked out box and saying birds are rare around here.

VOTER ID IS RACIST, GOY!

FUCK DRUMPF
FUCK DRUMPF
FUCK DRUMPF
FUCK OFF WHITE VIRGIN FAGGOTS HAHAHAHAHA

that tweet is a list of 'evil' women. he was not a hillary supporter.

these tweets are him being silly. 'please, satan, if you let my favorite team win i will vote for your surrogate, hillary'

he's obviously a blue-pilled trump supporter who had a mental breakdown when the girl he lusted for broke his heart.

i do in indiana

Oh look, trying to derail my thread saying its doesn't matter or no one cares to remember.

Those who don't learn or remember the past are doomed to repeat it.

Why is it always dumb burgers who always fall for obvious bait? fucking idiots
someone says something that is obviously bait, sure once in a while a non-burger will respond but it's most of the time dumb burgers who will unironically play the tough guy and fall for this bait

>No proof

570 AM kvi have been freking out about this all week.

How about enforcement of our visa laws.

>drudge

kill yourself

MSM is going to cover the train all day, all the normies will know about it.

I meant no one remembers the actual shooting let alone the shooter. It happened on a Friday night, right?

>We win

Sounds like a football fag

Felons can vote in 40 of 50 states legally.

You ignorant fucks really hurt my brain sometimes

Yeah but are those 40 states all swing states faggot?

Kek it seems like he has been at Turkey
This thing is old Turkish meme like say i love Allah 500 times and send this to 20 people your crush will love you

wow, very scary shit.

we need Trump now to lock down the border so no more innocent Americans have to die.

bump

bump

I won't let this die until 300 posts!

>>Federal sources confirm to KING 5 that Cetin was not a U.S. citizen, meaning legally he cannot vote. However, state records show Cetin registered to vote in 2014 and participated in three election cycles, including the May presidential primary.

Fix your shit jesus christ man.

>Washington state doesn't require proof of citizenship

This si the same as in all blue states

And yet the fucking liberals deny it, deny that illegals vote
fuck liberals fucking disgusting

>b-b-but voter fraud never happens!

Fucking slime.

Also, love the sliding.

FUCK YOU CTR

But, but!

The liberals told me that it's just a right wing conspiracy that illegals can vote!

Haha, this is a third world country Afrikanerbro,of course not

I'm just bumping the thread, worst ally. Quit taking everything on a Nairobi image board for vintage medical equipment like it's life and death, schlomo.

And I really do find it funny that two of our mass shooters were die hard Hillary supporters. Possibly I'll make a thread about it.

It's already known that the voting margin Al Franken won by could easily have been due to illegal voters. It was osmething like 300 votes and a certain % of votes are illegal. Franken was the deciding vote for Obamacare.

The country is already over.

Bump bu

WE'RE SLIDING

Hahahaha are you fatlords even remotely serious

Fuck them all, fucking leftards will defend the killer. The same blood after all!

Your days are numbered shitskin

Link to this thread in other threads, sage them as well.

It just wont stop

wow, it's fucking nothing

>PROBING SHOES
Sounds painful.

>It links to a page that praises the ISIS leader >Police have not yet determined the shooter’s motive in the mall attack

Couldn't make this shit up

So Mateen This guy and the nigger that shot the cops in Dallas all Hillary supporters. When is she going to disavow them?

It never happened

>t. Hillary Clinton Campaign

I wonder if trump will ever use this for supporting his immigration like he used other terrorist attacks

>Washington state doesn't require proof of citizenship

The fuck? Who the hell thought that was a good idea?

>turk
>cretin
Checks out.

>Active shooter is brought in alive
>An unarmed man is murdered
youtube.com/watch?v=FOXJqN6Zmcs

Democrats

Fuck off CTR

Imagine if this was a Trump supporter, the MSM would go crazy.

LOL @ THINKING ITS JUST WASHINGTON.

IT IS NOT JUST WASHINGTON.

PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND ILLEGALS WON OBAMA 2008.

6.5% OF ILLEGALS VOTED IN THE US.

THATS ROUGHLY 500k VOTES.

LOL.

EITHER FIND A WAY TO KEEP THIS FROM HAPPENING OR DONALD LOSES. PERIOD.

guys but voter fraud doesnt exist ))))))

Bump.
Cred Forums is literally overrun by shills for at least 3 weeks now. And it's getting worse.

This news might hurt shillary though. Normies will start to see the pattern of psychos supporting her.

This is such a great example for all the things Trump has pointed out that are wrong with the current system. He shouldn't be in the country, he shouldn't be able to vote, and he shouldn't be able to get a gun and kill five people in a mall.

It's such poetry ID almost believe he's a Trump false flag.

thats something democrats do deliberately
all of them know illegals vote in mass numbers

Of course this shit is just the tip of the iceberg compared to electronic voter fraud

Guy literally tweets:
''I vote for Hillary Clinton.''

>He is not a Hillary supporter guyse

That shit got overturned. And even if it hadn't at least they're still citizens. The two situations are not comparable.

mfw nobody does anything about this, nor realizes Washington (a blue state) was alreadyy the least of your concerns. This is happening in many states. Obama got 500k votes roughly from illegals in 08, 6.5% of the illegal population.

If you do not address this, Hillary wins, period. No questions. She cannot lose if this isn't addressed. Because Trumps hyperbole will bring illegal voting percentages up to 15% or more, guaranteed.

Good luck faggots.

So how do we bait Canadians to swing northern blue states red?

It wasn't overturned, he's still doing it

>Farcan-cetin-hillary-clinton-liberal-conservative-democrat-trump-muslim-islam-turkey-isis-hispanic-cascade-mall-shooter-gunman-shooting-twitter-facebook

bumpadump

Trumped Up Bump!

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-sac-essential-politics-updates-felons-in-jails-to-be-allowed-to-vote-1475094969-htmlstory.html

its over boys, if you don't stop illegals from voting, theres is 0 chance we do not go down socialist road, goodbye america

>PROBING SHOES

It was overturned by the Virginia supreme court in July. McAuliffe decided to ignore that and kept giving felons back voting rights (Including a few hundred who were still serving their sentences). Its going back to court because he is still breaking the Virginian constitution and disregarded the courts initial ruling. He will get BTFO again and possibly spend some time in jail for contempt of court.

>mfw you will be deported when Trump is president

My god shills like you deserve to die your such a retard.

NO! PICK IT UP!

you're*

them digits

>page 9

>5 people
>mass murder

It's 2016
Why haven't you sent this story to your local news team?
Spam it on their faceberg and twatter accounts

I love you user

good idea

Missouri senate just passed mandatory voter id law last week, it will be on the ballot in Nov

Based missouri

Bump!

SPREAD THIS SHIT

> All criminals and illegals support Hillary

You couldn't make this shit up if you wanted

I was thinking the rash of major events was to bury the Internet handoff to the UN in a few days.

>Shows Intent

Thanks for Correcting the Record, Please KYS

they're trying to slide it

OF COURSE

OUR VOTING REGISTRATION USES THE HONOR SYSTEM.

DID YOU EXPECT ANYTHING LESS

vote.usa.gov/

oh why you shill me so?

>bbb-bb-but voter ID is racist!
>Why can't we just believe eachother that we will all just be honest?

>be illegal immigrant
>is "legally" allowed to vote
what the fuck is wrong with the voting system in America? How easy is it to be a registered voter? Don't you need a social security number or something?

>5 Americans
>not a lot of mass

You have been visited by the shitposting Allah of good rewards and reblogging

You should respond to these even if you know they're bait. You're bumping the thread and showing the truth to anyone who could have been dumb enough to believe the bait.

do you say this in literally every thread?

WHY NOT

No, im MA all I need is a drivers license.

My illegal lawn worker can register and vote whenever he wants

But if you say voter fraud doesnt exist you are an evil racist

But Democrats say the ID laws discriminate against black & latino minorities that can't get a state issued ID, or driver's license. Hell here in Texas we had SIX forms of valid ID, yet it was ruled to be unconstitutional because it was severely limiting the poor & minority voters.

Translation they want their illiterate & illegals to vote for Democrats. This is a major voting block for them. That and white suburban soccer moms that think that by voting Democrat they're doing something for the minorities. Yet when it comes down to the nitty gritty, like allowing section 8 houses in their white suburbia, they balk at the notion.

voter fraud is antisemitic
anyone who approved of the Iran deal and illegal voters is no friend of Israel

so forcing people to have a photo ID won't stop voter fraud?

I'm still for the production of a valid ID at the time of voting, but it sounds like even that safety valve won't curb all the fraud

Democrats seem to do whatever they possibly can in their power to allow illegals and felons to vote.

Then they have the balls to call us racist for pointing out what they are doing. "Muh poor people" please

If thats true its a masterfull falseflag

Until theres proofs you can have my (you) and fuck off

This sounds like pure shilling

We will blow this up because you don't have shit.

Why the fuck is half the article about him of he can vote or not?