Niggas are taking over the world

Aren't you scared that in the future, white countries will be flooded by niggers from Africa? Africa will have 2.4 billion people by 2050. That is 10 times more people than what it had in 1950. Europe used to have three times the population of the whole continent of Africa, now it's the other way round

I am worried myself. Imagine a world full of niggas. It will be an extremely fucked up place. I don't even want to live there. What are we supposed to do about this though? I don't know what will happen, maybe niggers figure out how to run things for themselves, but it seems unlikely. The world will probably become a big shithole, until all the niggers die of starvation or something. Maybe the Chinese decide to kill the niggers, I hope they do. They lack the political correctness that the West has. But White people, what will they do?

They are only taking over on the largess of the whites.

Either whites get fed up (this will happen) and they'll all die or go home or whites really are suicidal, eventually they will become small isolated communities as the nigger world collapses around them and then millions of blacks die by starvation

integrating and interbreeding

achievments: aids

Did you just wake up?

Jews have been breeding their army since the 60's

>But White people, what will they do?

Nothing, we will all end up like South Africa at this rate at worst or like Brazil at best. Major cities get DETROITED, national IQ averages down, massive emigration of whites and capital in asian countries.

So Asia is the future? Mmm.

As long as blacks have bigger dicks they will win

>Africa will have 2.4 billion people by 2050
If food aid from the west continues uninterrupted. If the west has a severe economic downtown (as is pretty much mathematical certainty) Africa will see unprecedented starvation.

Fuck off, we're full

The west needs to stop intervening with africa and encouraging the population increase that they cannot sustain, it just causes the perpetual cycle of suffering over there. Left to their own devices their population would go down fast, a lot of people would die, but it would probably do them good in the long run. The same could be said for the entire human population. Just since I was born in 87 the population has increased 50%, think about that.

The left switched from 'The Communist Manifesto' to 'Rules for Radicals' and 'The Camp of the Saints.'

Dont worry argie there will be a race war before we are overrun. Whites are already starting to wake up. Look at the size of the alt right in the United States and the European identity movements in Europe for example, who would have imagined 10 years ago these movements would be growing as fast as they are. Its only a matter of time before the normies wake up and take their countries back.

wut. The left doesn't want immigrants out

hmm white flight to asia, japan etw will be the way.
Japan would even be thankful they probably will need refugees in the future to not die out and looking what muslims and blacks "accomplish" they will gladly open the doors to whites rather then the other crap options... and then its payback time.

Half of niggers in Africa have AIDS.

With whites gone, all the food aid and medical aid will cease.

Niggers go extinct in Africa being replaced by Chinese

In the next 50 years, 6 billion Chinese will make Africa a wasteland depleted of wildlife, forests and mineral resources.

Stop supporting them with taxes.
Stop letting them in.

They are the chinks problem now. Also any pandemic will absolutely sodomize Africa.

Also there is no reason I can hi I of that Africa won't have 90% AIDS rate within the next 20 years.

Doesn't matter. The backlash for all the leftist bullshit is already on the way and it'll be fucking brutal.
It doesn't matter if africans make up 10%, 50% or 90% of the population.

As soon as the welfare runs out, they revert back to tribal mode and are easily subdued by even small groups of organized people as long as those groups are willing to act with complete impunity.

I see two possible scenarios here:

All africans are culled except for a few who are kept as slaves for menial labor.

or

Europe turns into Mad Max with more rain and whites retread into heavily guarded communities where they live semi-normal lifes.

They won't go extinct as about 1% of all people are actually immune to AIDS.
But still, if UN aid just stopped overnight, Africa would literally implode since they have no industry or agriculture thanks to us providing them with free shit for the last 50 years.

The best outcome would be Europeans kicking out all the niggas and then invading Africa and ending them. But the Africa part would be difficult, since China will get there first.

>See starving nogs on TV
>send them money so they won't starve
>Instead of one healthy nog there are 5 starving ones now