OBAMA'S BIRTHERISM COINTELPRO MEGA THREAD

Cred Forumsacks help me out with the Obama birther problem. I know this must have circulated on this board for years back in the day so there must be relevant memes/infographics on issue. Post 'em if you got 'em.

The media isn't going to let this die because they believe it is immune to scrutiny and that they can therefore hammer Trump relentlessly on it without repurcussion. Let's conduct a little cointelpro against them.

From what I already know, Obama (or at a minimum, his publicist) claimed for years that he was born in Kenya. His books reflect this. It was only when he announced for the Presidency that they began to say he was born in Hawaii. This makes Obama the original "birther," or at a minimum his publicist.

Even though the certificate he released may be forged (and do post dank memes/infographs demonstrating this) I think the better approach is to show that Obama was the one claiming Kenya as his origin. This is because normies aren't prepared to consider a forged certificate released by a sitting president, but they can't refute the claims made in his own books, etc.

Additionally, Obama's refusal to release his college records indicates that he obtained monies while at Occidental college because he said he was a foreign student, which means he lied because he was born in Hawaii, or so we are told.

Red-pill me on the details and post dank memes and info-graphs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=crqUhhNG7xA
snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Pic related.

Bump for importance

Here we go again.

Pic's Place of Birth related.

Pic related.

That looks so fake.

Where is this clipping from?

Show in his books where he says he was born in Kenya?

What's that from? It could have been typed up by anyone.

Pic related, Huckabee requested Obama release his transcripts before Romney released his tax returns (occurs at 1:30 in video). This question is not fringe.

youtube.com/watch?v=crqUhhNG7xA

That one's extremely fake. Don't post it again if you want to have any legitimacy.

The funniest part about the birther thing is all the media know he was born in Kenya but they can't say "Trump is lieing we all know damn well he wasnt born in Hawaii."

He had an american mother. That makes him a US citizen. End of story.

If that were the end of the story there never would have been any controversy. Everyone agrees his mother was American.

LOL CTR.

CTR BTFO!

Obama had this shit in his books and on all his writings in schools we have seen it all before, he used it as an angle to sell himself as the "Kenyan" who made it.

He was born in Hawaii, he used this shit the way he uses marxism.

Source?

The same can be said of the certificate he released...

The funny thing is that all we have are leaks. All of his records are still officially sealed.

Doesn't matter, wasn't born in the country and that is where the argument stems.

This is the bio that his own publicist circulated for years and years. They called it an "error" once Obama announced for the Presidency.

It's the present day Columbia ID poorly Photoshopped. Seriously what the fuck even used barcodes in 1981?

snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp

Here's the snopes link to pass around to the normies.

"Absolutely no evidence he wasn't born in this country" = Pants On Fire

If it's fake, great. It makes no difference.

The purpose of this thread isn't to prove Obama wasn't born in the US. It's only to show that the birther question originated with Obama himself.

This is fairly straightforward. I'm posting related pics to bump the topic.

However, that his own published promoted him as a foreigner, and that he won't release his Occidental College records refuting Huckabee's (and other's) claims, is already damning evidence.

see

It makes you look like a crackpot. How is having people instantly dismiss you useful to your goal?

The fucking off that was hosted on whitehouse.gov was a layered Adobe illustrator document saved as a PDF and not simple a scan of the document, I was clearly modified and that alone is enough to cause doubt.

>2 full terms in office
>alien legalisation soon
>hurr he is a Kenyan born
At this point why should anyone give a fuck?

Of course in a situation like this some images will be fake. The purpose of this thread is to vet the evidence - which first requires it be posted - and ultimately show that Obama originated the birther question, not to prove that Obama was born in Kenya.

However, any pics demonstrating he was born in Kenya are welcome, too. If that triggers you then go to another thread.

see

The constitutional ammendment says "whose parents are united States citizens" so if both were American this wouldn't have happened.

Also, I heard once that the birth certificate Obama released lists his race as black, but that at the time he was born it should have been negro. I assume that was up to the states to decide what info to put on a birth certificate but is there any credibility to this argument anywhere?

I think he was born in Hawaii but claimed to be born in Kenya for scholarships in College.

He did have dual citizenship and he did use it for that. That said it looks pretty easy to get citizenship to Kenya, at least as of 2011.

This seems like a strong possibility.

Trump didn't originate the birther question, he merely called attention to the obvious problems with Obama's narrative.

Namely, using a publisher who for years promotes you as "born in Kenya." This was clearly not a one-time error, either, as news publications all over the place listed him as Kenyan-born for years.

This indicates a systematic promotional effort to leverage "foreign-born" status.

This alone exonerates Trump as a "racist birther," and puts the onus of blame on Obama (Hillary notwithstanding also).

Further, if this was a systemic effort, which the evidence indicates, then it's not a stretch to imagine Obama used the same claim when he applied to Occidental College and relevant scholarships.