What are the most sexually open countries in the world?

What are the most sexually open countries in the world?

Speak for yourself op

Your mom and your sister

Shouldn't you be interested in the exact opposite, Paco?

Brazil

There's always the lingering rumor that you can straight ask for sex to a girl in Germany and you will suceed most of the times if you are not painfully to look at.
That rumor applies to slavic girls too
Everything is based on rumors, for example you may have heard women here are easy, well that's true if you have money, if not you're as fucked as me, I haven't scored with girls here by any means.
Fuck women, in any part of the world.

i dont know faggot

German here, that's bullshit

/thread

denmark

>but i took the time to answer anyway for some reason

your whores cost like 50 bucks how the fuck have you not got laid. I know cause I fucked some

the UK

Yeah, I thought as much.

I don't want hoes mang, don't crucify me.
I want a normal relationship but women here are trash. Just 2 more years and maybe I could be able to wife an asian.

underated

>women here are trash
i.e.
>whaaahhhhh Women here that I see on the internet are dating other people!!!! I don't go out and talk to anyone unless it has to do with work or I'm going to a friend from back in high school's house but it's the WOMENS FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>t. colombian

Hey it's you, the fucks that always are trying to push shit like ''the best women on earth are colombian'' and gang up on anyone who says otherwise.
Everytime.

The UK had 1,400 paki-on-white rapes over 20 years. This was such a national scandal that the police tried to cover it up.

Your country has 30,000 black-on-white rapes every single year and you're happy about it because it represents a massive decline in the rape rate, which used to be 40-50,000 a year.

Get your country fixed, Barack.

toothpaste banter

Honestly, the answer is the US. I'm an Australian living in New York and it's a fucking sexual playground here. Using tinder, bumble, reddit, and craigslist, I usually fuck a new girl every week, as well as my regular play partners. I've worked in the UK, the Middle East, and Australia, and traveled in other places. There's nowhere as free and open as the US and nowhere that it's so easy to live as a slut without general approbation.

Thank the Lord for American freedom.