TRUMP GENERAL- HATERS AND LOSERS EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Waukesha WI 9/29/16
youtu.be/55w7B8rq-3Y
>Trump on ORLY 9/29/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo
>Pence Rally in Leetonia OH 9/28/16
youtu.be/tTctFW15iqs
>Trump Rally in Council Bluffs IA 9/28/16
youtu.be/LLzRqUCB6Ss
>Trump meets Pol American Cong Chicago IL 9/28/16
youtu.be/bmZB-1jvDRw
EVENTS

>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs
>Trump stops at Miami Diner 9/27/16
youtu.be/wVZ8Lk6MghY
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/GQFGTDFvMSc
>Pence Rally at Milford, NH 9/26/16
youtu.be/JQHLhXwhhuY
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU
>Trump/Hannity Post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/9SnZC3clEx4
>Trump/Bloomberg post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/zogu2VTQ9Sk
>Trump on Full Measure 9/25/16
fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/donald-trump-interview-part-1

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk]
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA]
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
youtube.com/watch?v=_K1-nzxzzug
youtube.com/watch?v=XJPxtcx4dyo
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0
newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/how-much-damage-did-the-debate-do-to-donald-trump
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN11Y2VB
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/poll-after-debate-women-think-less-trump-better-clinton-n656321
archive.is/qDPMN
archive.is/LQbuc
youtube.com/watch?v=3FGYZIZJe9I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attacks_on_U.S._diplomatic_facilities
youtube.com/watch?v=llkIkLRF26M
peoplespunditdaily.com/polls/2016/09/27/post-debate-poll-clinton-won-performance-trump-won-votes/
businessinsider.com/fox-news-online-debate-polls-trump-drudge-2016-9
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90466565/
cnn.com/2016/09/29/politics/donald-trump-golf-club-lawsuit-female-employees/index.html?sr=fbCNN092916donald-trump-golf-club-lawsuit-female-employees0217PMVODtopLink&linkId=29340007
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

millenials for trump

Did the PPP polls come out yet?

Post your favorite Trump headline.

Millenial Millie is so hawt

Today's shill tactic:

> pic related

use [Open] edition first, then recycle this one

Guys I had a dream last night that Gary Johnson was crashing on my couch / loafing around my house.

That's literally it.

What the fuck could it mean?

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S ON DISPLAY AT THE DEBATE

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

They're pretty horrifically bad at subversion tactics. Everything is obvious and transparent.

Nah, I've seen that gesture many times before from women. It's because Trump's voice makes her want to flick her bean but she can't so she just rubs on the podium.

i want to buy those stickers

That's a good molymeme

Reposting cropped version

MAGA

i saw your hands, user

I'm getting nervous, post polls to energize the general.

Through the magic of Cred Forums x, I still see your hands

Arnt they yuuuuge? I assure you there is no problem down there ;)

Here's another one from the same bar

wow I'm a shill 4 hill now

Philosophical question:

Theres a train coming, there are 6 people on the track. 5 of the people are your family members, and the one person is Donald Trump.

You can only save the 5 family members or Trump, not both.

Who would you save?
Your 5 family members? Or Donald Trump?

Depends on the family members

Does anyone have that gif of Trump and Hillary greeting each other at the debate from the back? I noticed that Trump looks like he grabs her shit bag and squeezes it.

Reminder to Shills hiding.

Here is a video of Jesse Jackson (Then Secretary of State I think.) Praising Donald Trump for his contributions to the black community back in 1999.

youtube.com/watch?v=_K1-nzxzzug

youtube.com/watch?v=XJPxtcx4dyo

NEW TRUMP MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO

jajajaja

AWOO

>Nate Plank

Reminder for all people to vote here daily also!

Hillbots are winning.

>/tg/ falling for the poll meme

I should have known the kikes would easily manipulate you goys.

Post your Average Hill Voters

Awoo

because we can't be arsed to hit the same poll multiple times

Flawless

Also, checked

Did Trump deliberately fuck up the debate because he's a Hillary stooge? I think this needs to be investigated more...

>his reputation and hairline: gone

Reminder:

CtR's main tactic is hit and run. Notice if you reply, and they don't engage, it's because they've moved to the next assignment in their queue. Replies to them are wasted.

If you get engagement, you are probably dealing with some other form of troll. Libtards have grouped up and are posting together from dorm rooms and coffee shops, and some of their tactics are studied and close to professional.

pic related.

Hopefully Trump does better in Debate #2.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0

REMINDER TO DISLIKE THIS HILLARY PROPAGANDA VIDEO

nice

Wrong thread?

No, he's just an idiot unfortunately. Also he didn't prepare.

I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own Reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing back towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try and how much we try to blend in, we're picked out like our fucking heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shut down we have had zero success. And it's not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single English speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WON'T YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU YOU FUCKING SCUM.

>No location

>wew guys, we just polled everyone in Fairfax countly looks like Trump is stumped!

:^)

HILLARY IS COMPLETELY HEALTHY
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HER YOU FUCKING DRUMPFTARDS

Great pic

>bottom right
nigga didn't even try to make himself look presentable.

Is trump really gonna pull this off?
The polls are fucking Mading, is the media shilling working? What's going on.

What the fuck was that bullshit?

Gotta say that's some professional info graphic pal. Your OC?

Very awesome, came to post from lurking all day just to say that.

MAGA!

oversampling dems

man when polltugal calls your graphics good they really must be

Well for the Virginia poll here is my opinion if it

You can't win

>weaponized autism
Looks awesome

Get on the helicopter

HAVE SOME OC YOU FUCKIN PATRIOTS

That's literally Korean dictator tier.

Wait what? Jared Leto is a Hillshill?

Hey Portubro, What do you think of those 5 swing state polls today?

Could use your anyalsis

>Watching ABC news with David Miur
>I feel like self torturing myself
>Talks about how Trump's polls aren't (((scientifically))) proven

I really hope people aren't this stupid o fall for their shit

>The reviews are in, and they are virtually unanimous: Donald Trump had a horrible debate on Monday night against Hillary Clinton. He was unprepared, unconvincing, and off-putting.

JUST

newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/how-much-damage-did-the-debate-do-to-donald-trump

>Majority of Americans say Clinton won first debate against Trump: Reuters/Ipsos poll

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN11Y2VB

>Poll: After Debate, Women Think Less of Trump and Better of Clinton

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/poll-after-debate-women-think-less-trump-better-clinton-n656321

It's amazing how some of you hardcore Trumpkins still try to spin it as a win for Trump. I'm actually amazed at your cognitive dissonance. I wonder if it could be classified as some sort of mental disorder.

Wot

DON'T GET TOO CONFIDENT, FOLKS. WE MAKE FUN OF HER PATHETIC RALLIES ALL THE TIME, IT'S TRUE. BUT LOOK, THERE'S A REASON. WHY WOULD ANYONE GO TO A RALLY FOR HER? SHE'S BORING AND SHRILL. THEY'VE HEARD IT ALL BEFORE. IT'S ALL THE SAME. SHE SAYS NOTHING NEW, UNLESS SHE COPIES ME, THEN SHE HAS NEW. AND THAT VOICE! IT'S LIKE NAILS ON A CHALKBOARD. NOBODY CAN TAKE IT! SO THEY DON'T GO. BUT HER PEOPLE, THEY'RE OUT THERE. HORDES OF THEM, BELIEVE ME, THEY'RE OUT THERE. YOU SEE THEM TOO. SOMETIMES YOU KNOW JUST BY LOOKING THEY'RE WITH HER - THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING. HER PEOPLE DON'T GO TO RALLIES, BUT THEY'LL VOTE, BECAUSE THEY'RE AFRAID. IT'S FEAR, YOU SEE. THAT'S WHAT THEY HAVE. THAT'S THE MOTIVATION, AND IT'S A STRONG ONE. THAT'S WHY THEY'LL GET UP AND GO VOTE FOR HER, MANY OF THEM. SO WE CAN'T GET TOO CONFIDENT. WE HAVE TO BE FIRED UP! TALK TO EVERYONE, FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, PEOPLE YOU MEET. GET THEM ON THE TRUMP TRAIN AND MAKE SURE THEY VOTE! THAT'S HOW WE'LL WIN. YOU HAVE TO VOTE ON NOVEMBER 8TH! EVERYONE!

This is fucking gay. Sad!

Well Trust in the Media is at the lowest in history so..

See pic related

Why is Obama just allowed to give our internets away? It was created by the US Military. If the rest of the world wants it they can fuck off and make their own. God damn it's so infuriating, we need to get rid of these globalist scumbags.

Is Trump an autist or an alpha ? Can't really tell .

Because Obama is trying to crash this plane...

>Hello fellow 4channers - tell me how you feel about Hillary Clinton - personally... her policies...if I show you pictures of her in humanizing postures will that help?

Here's the deal all day these posts have been here.... clearly after what they believe was our influence in the debate polls online they're committed.

1. They'll try to learn and infiltrate

2. That won't work they'll try to shut us down.

This site has been raised up the ladder of targets. It's not just sliding or shitposting...now it's goal is conquering and that isn't being taken care of by part-time positions

The online polls changes the narrative and it's crunch time. Hillary effectively has unlimited cash.

What's really amazing is how they left is so weak it needs constant fake polls to keep from necking itself, which hilariously will make sure lazy leftists don't vote.

Portugal, you deserve a country awoo. If you post a picture of your choice that you think best represents what you want /TG/ to think of when they think of Portugal, I'll whip together an honorary country awoo.

>ywn uncuck Huma with the power of your dick

Trump's post-debate performance might be worse than the actual debate.

He was good on trade and taxes at the beginning of the debate and had his biggest fundraising day on Tuesday.

He's been on defense since he went into the spin room. Defending himself on terrible ground, beauty pageants, Bill's dalliances and he's testing the health stuff again.

He needs to get out of the Fox News bubble and talk about the economy...

Why didn't he prepare? Does he really think he can just meme his way into the presidency? He looked lost and drifted off topic, then finally just took all bait dangled in front of him. Sad!

Based.

Kek

Too bad he ultimately won the debate because Hillary's main argument was "ur a sexist!!!11!

lel we fucked over their Victory

Feels good man

You don't even need to look at the polls to see that Trump got blown out at the debate. Trump was a complete mess, and Clinton was on point.

Did he look like Hitler? No?

He won. That's why he gained more undecideds. Winning some pointless jerk off session like this was any other election was not his goal.

Watch the next debate though. You'll get your bloodbath. Hillary won't show up to the last one. Mostly because of the demands for her arrest.

Next debate mr trump is there anything you would like ask Mrs Clinton?

Yes:

Mrs Clinton, could you explain Benghazi.

>Do you like Jewish men?
No.
>See? nobody likes the Jews.

>muh rigged online polls

archive.is/qDPMN

archive.is/LQbuc

>Trump's post-debate performance might be worse than the actual debate.
If 30,000 people is considered bad post-debate performance, then how would you describe a Bernie/Clinton "rally" with 200 people?
What are you even talking about? The economy was 50% of his last two rallies.

Shills back from lunch

Has Trump even bothered talking about that shit?

The last two rallies were about security and the economy

youtube.com/watch?v=3FGYZIZJe9I
I can hear Yellen shitting her pants over her future replacement.

Her main argument was that he's not competent or prepared for the role. She pulled it off convincingly, according to almost all media analysis.

You don't really want to be citing trollable online polls do you? After all, that would mean that you're committed to affirming moot as the person of the Millennium. Do you really want to worship moot that intensely?

He was probably sitting with Jews

>90868659
(You)

>Why didn't he prepare?

Because 1)He's an idiot and 2)He was overconfident.

>300 neckbeards on Cred Forums rigged over a million votes across dozens of polls
Yeah, okay. Also if you have a problem with online polls, then SurveyMonkey should not be included in the RCP average, yet it always will be.

The entire thing is an exercise in hypocrisy.

This board is starting to sound like the bernouts. "Losing the debate was actually a good thing"
He didn't prepare and did badly. All we can hope for it he learned his lesson and will change for the second one.

Drumpfty Cheeto Benito won the debate because the idiot pregoressoves down there don't understand this election even at this point.

They think this is a tit for tat war on zingers. Voters hate Hillary and hate her more the more they see of her. All they needed to see was Trump wasn't Hitler to feel ok voting for him. Had he eviscerated Hillary, this would have worked against him.

Nope, the progressives down there fucked up miserably baying their own fucking propaganda and now an orange racist will win.

this should help to why it looked so bad for trump

Would Icahn actually be considered for the position? Isn't that decision made by the Fed and not by the government?

I would love to see Icahn in the administration somewhere like in the Treasury.

>All of these FUCKING LEAFS

CAN WE FUCKING START IP BANNING LEAFS ALREADY

THEIR FUCKING NONCOUNTRY MAKES OF THE WORST POSTERS ON POL

THEY ARE WORSE THAN USELESS

THEY ARE PROUD KEKOLDS WHO WANT TO FUCK OVER AMERICA

LEAF BURNING WHEN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Cred Forums + the_donald brigaded online polls show Trump won
>scientific polls show Hillary won
Hmm...kinda makes you think...

There is no amount of being offended that is worse than intentionally importing terrorists to stack American bodies in the streets. A vote for Hitllary is literally a vote for human sacrifice.

>CTR visits Cred Forums

alpha, he knows that its all about money; especially when it comes to women.

He acts so crude because he can, and even though women claim to hate that on the surface they actually like being treated in such ways anyway. because it shows they're around a "strong dominant man"

Cognitive dissonance is shills favorite new buzzword, you guys are really getting desperate

That's 02 bro.

A

more

Please this. I know they're bullshit but I rely on Portugalbro and Dilbertman to make me feel good about what's going on.

Yeah but he didn't lose the debate, despite you desperately trying to establish that narrative. He just didn't do as well as he *could* have, because he didn't go after Bill's rapes after she called him a sexist.

The very fact that CTR is here trying to convince us that Trump lost is testament to the fact that CTR, and thus Hillary's campaign, thinks she lost.

Except a lot of undecideds did actually move to Trump

Sure. Here you go, senpai.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attacks_on_U.S._diplomatic_facilities

Beautiful.

Are there any queers in the theater tonight?

Get them up against the wall!

There's one in the spotlight, he doesn't look right to me,

Get him up against the wall!

That one looks Jewish!

And that one's a coon

Who let all this riff-raff into the room?

There's one smoking a joint,

And another with spots!

If I had my way,

If have all of you shot

I'm dead serious. Look at the Gravis poll.

He lost the debate on policy, zingers, etc. He gained voters. Dilbertman said the same thing. This is horrifically obvious and the fact there are still people thinking the first debate was about anything except image is embarrassing. This is a politics board and this isn't election 2012.

Even Jenna Marbles is shitting on Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=llkIkLRF26M

Simply not-voting isn't enough, Trump needs to expand his outreach to the go-go girl demographic.

Obama's whole presidency has been undermining the USA in favor of the UN/Globalism

>Scientific polls show hillary won
Except they don't, even in the ones where people think she won the debate, Trump was the one who gained voters.

Gaining voters is a win no matter how you slice it.

>scientific

Look at this.

And this

Now go kill yourself

I was the user who made that.

I updated it slightly.

If I had to guess, it's probably an infographic for something else and the guy just changed the text

will liberal lightning wishes kill the trump?

don't look at her profile btw it's a shit show

i think what people fail to get is its like this aura around the debates - trump may not have done the best during the actual debate but when people think back all they can think of is him doing well

He's not going to change, there is no other Donald Trump. It's really starting to turn me off. He sounds like an idiot with out a teleprompter

>oy vey the goyim are not being subverted like we planned
>d-delusional b-bernouts!

>Breitbart

>300 neckbeard

Did you even read the links, you fucking idiot? People were using scripts to vote 5000 times and voting incognito.

It would make him stronger. Not everyone dies from that. Somehow.

>1Q+yAHF4

It gives him power

A FUCKING LEAF

Breitbart didn't conduct the poll. Thanks for proving you have no idea what the hell you're talking about. They paid Gravis to do the poll, and gravis leans to the left.

>Hillary's America
Are there any CIS men in the theater tonight?

Get them up against the wall!

There's one in the spotlight, he looks right to me,

Get him up against the wall!

That one looks White!

And that one's an Uncle Tom

Who let all this decency into the room?

There's one refusing to smoke a joint,

And another with blonde hair!

If I had my way,

Id have all of you shot

I wouldn't say he lost on "zingers" because Hillary had no zingers. She tried to have one with the "Trumped Up trickle down" but it fell flat and no one remembers it.

People remember "Hillary has experience but its bad experience" or "30 years you were there and you're just now thinking of solutions", or "why not."

That's why I think Trump will win the long run, Clinton wins the short run, but Trump sticks with you and Clinton's performance will be overshadowed by whatever comes next in the news cycle. It will be especially overshadowed if there is another wikileak or if that rumored leak about her disparaging blacks comes to light.

>Trump was the one who gained voters.
Where?

>People were using scripts to vote 5000 times and voting incognito.
This doesn't work on Twitter though, and he won all those polls as well.

Just accept your loss like a man.

>They (((paid))) Gravis to do the poll
>Breitbart

Among low information undecideds who were falling for "unhinged lunatic madman" before they saw him show restraint.

Twitter was filled with Russian spam bots though. That was proven by CNN.

>People remember "Hillary has experience but its bad experience" or "30 years you were there and you're just now thinking of solutions", or "why not."
Ebin anecdote

See this you cockguzzling faggot

Gravis.

They routinely had Trump down.

That wasn't the only poll to show the same thing either.

peoplespunditdaily.com/polls/2016/09/27/post-debate-poll-clinton-won-performance-trump-won-votes/

Exact same conclusion.

Trump. Won.

Thata why Hillary's shills reee'd into oblivion and Bill looked like someone just shit his dog. He knows Trump didn't exactly what he needed to.

Lester has mostly been criticized for being too passive -- he just let Trump dig his own hole and didn't help him out of it. He did fact correct once, but Trump was saying some stupidly false stuff, like he usually does.

What about his tweet about the Chinese making up global warming? You can't just say you didn't say something when it's sitting there on your twitter account.

But of course, the main fault was the microphone. It was set up conspiratorial, aka rigged.

I'm not even a Hillary voter (not a US citizen). I just think that Trump's underperformance is hilarious.

>6 posts by this ID

Oh so now you're conveniently ignoring that every single online poll that you posted in was rigged? Pathetic.

>scripts
>incognito spamming
top kek

libshits actually believe 300 autists on Cred Forums would bother

if it happened at all it'd be one 400 pound hacker lying in bed

people using incognito or whatever would probably open it once or twice, then get bored and go back to shitposting

nobody gives a shit about repetitively spamming vote links.

> smoking a joint in the theater

Do not shoot, impale instead.

>not a US citizen

Get out.

businessinsider.com/fox-news-online-debate-polls-trump-drudge-2016-9

lol

Just look at the archive links posted, faggot. A guy literally posted a script to download.

His rallies were already big, that's not a sign of expansion.

The Wisconsin rally was all attacks and not the ones on trade and taxes. Those are his strongest weapons with the average, middle-of-the-road person.

Nobody trusts Hillary already anyway. He doesn't have to sabotage her character.

He needs to show why undecideds should chose him; Because she'll raise your taxes, sell out your job, while spending trillions.

That 30 years bit was brilliant. Easily the most memorable line t come out of the debate. He will burn her to their ground with it.

Remember he get the lead without spending any money. He just spent 140mm plus had the best fund raising day in history.

Hillary is so fucked it's not even funny.

Gonna start working on liberal propaganda to get the millennial vote. We need more pro-Trump NowThis style videos

>nobody gives a shit about repetitively spamming vote links.
Except desperate Trump cucks with no job

>Russian spam bots
>That was proven by CNN.

>proven
>by CNN
You get all your information from State Television, user?

Why don't you stop using dead people to vote?

>That was proven by CNN.
>CNN

This, unless it was something could be scripted easily and distributed everywhere (and assuming everyone gave a fuck) it would be true.

But whatever, Dilbert Man said you may see a slight bump in Hillary's polls but it won't last for more than a week

>listening to radio
>hillary ad comes on
>some guy claiming to be a veteran saying "you just don't insult a gold star family"
>then "i don't really agree with everything she says, but we can't vote trump"
>my name is hillary clinton and I approve this message

this is so fucking pathetic jesus christ

No it wasn't. That was explictly disproven by WaPo of all people.

COVER UP COVER UP COVER UP

NEW JEARSY CONCEALMAN JUST REFFERD TO THE TRAIN "ACCIDENT" AS AN ATTACK!!!!

I thought PPP doesn't count?

>I'm not even a Hillary voter (not a US citizen

That's one of her main voter blocs though.

>He needs to show why undecideds should chose him; Because she'll raise your taxes, sell out your job, while spending trillions.

The second debate user

literally ONE 400 pound guy would bother to install the required package and figure out how to run the program's command line

You get all your information from InfoWars, user?

...so because someone posted it hundreds of people finally got unlazy and did something...yea ok...you have no proof the bot was downloaded by anyone or even used so fuck off

>the trump supporters are the one with no job

>says THE FUCKING LEAF

Dude the votes were in the millions. If Cred Forums has enough influence to rig millions of votes then we will just rig this election too, is that what you are going to say when Hillary loses? Austist on an image board rigged the vote so the election doesn't count

He gained votes until the circlejerk set in, which was
>hurr hurr Trump lost, the media says so, if you disagree I hate you
This will probably happen in the next two, too.

People thought he won, but then they changed their minds after media bombardment. This was the whole aim of CTR, to completely bombard social media and say he lost so people questioned their own ideas.

Unfortunately velocity matters in the campaign and by basically forbidding any opinion but "HE LOST" it took away the velocity Trump had after her collapse.

I FUCKING KNEW IT

Hey, you need guestworkers on H1B visas to help make your country great, since your health and education performance are substandard when compared with other developed countries. You need me! Isn't that right, dear user?

Sauce?

>That was proven by CNN.
Lol bro you aren't making your case any better.

Even WaPo debunked it because even they didn't want to be associated with this fiction.

Prove it was rigged. I didn't concede the non-twitter polls were rigged, I was just saying even if they had been, how do you explain all the Twitter polls he also won, which can't be rigged?

Is that really the best damage control you could come up with? Pretty sad.

Too late, you already exposed your autism CTR, collect your shekels and go

for you

Terrorists derailed a train, we'll never hear about this

This is why you fucking retard

His show last night was literally this.

Just one more for the pile of memes we've made reality.

>He thinks women don't deserve equal pay unless they do as good a job as men

No new polls, somehow the odds have changed. Doesn't make sense.

I actually did think he won initially, the only point I thought he lost was the sexist debate but I didn't care about that

PPD. Different outfit. They do a tracking poll as well that mirrors the LA times pretty well. All still use 2012 turnout numbers for sampling.

>$0.02 has been deposited to your Trump University account
Well, I guess I #Stump4Trump now

>but then they changed their minds after media bombardment

Did they really?

Remember the voting booth is still private?

Do you really think people still blindly belive the MSM media?

Do you think people wont vote Trump out of spite?

The circlejerk doesn't "set in" like that. They have to establish their narrative BEFORE the narrtive of Trump winning takes place. Replacing a narrative is much harder than controlling it from the getgo.

>reminding people they dont really agree with you

Le dilbertman.jpg

>A guy literally posted a script to download.
Confirmed for literally knowing nothing about "scripts" or IP addresses.
>muh ~one hundred 400lb hackers on Cred Forums r-rigged t-the polls
You want to see rigging, call up your friends at Time and ask them how they increased Hillary's votes by 300,000 in one second.

Trump doesn't have any rallies today where he can fuck up and call this a terrorist attack before the facts come in, does he?

you better not be bullshitting me

Can we nuke Mexico? Honestly

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

Who here Halloween?
Captcha....train stations...oh my

Sheriff Clarke fucking raped him awhile back. He probably is just going through withdrawal from lack of ass rape.

>guy had access to control of the train
>all he did was ram it into the platform

Jesus why are they all so stupid

Are you seriously trying to say that fucking Twitter polls are accurate?

PPD actually uses a likely voter model.

This, most of the people I talked to weren't impressed with Trump preformance, but belived he won

I fucking hate Emma Watson.

Goddamn Don Lemon, all he does is look judge mental and bitch about the right

>fuck up

Why would he call it a terrorist attack?
>Fuck up
What do you mean?

>thinks PPP is PPD

>radio
It's amazing how they just keep desperately trying to grasp at flimsy old straws no one cares about anymore.
>REEEEE d-did you forget trump said a b-bad thing once six months ago REEEEE

REMINDER TO FILTER LEAF SHILLS

DON'T GIVE THEM (YOU)s

What's happening?

Still pretty heavily based on 2012. I have yet to see one that reflects primary turnout.

I don't watch completely-right-wing biased news the same as I don't watch completely left-wing/government-biased news sources. And honestly, CNN is starting to get more and more ridiculous.

Attack as in Heart Attack?

If it was there are safety mechanisms like Dead Mans Handle or Dead man's switch, to prevent anything happening to the train in event of driver being incapacitated.

I'd like her blow me.

Trump losing Florida

Trump fucked up

No, but your assertion that the polls are rigged is false. That's all I'm saying. Of course they aren't as accurate as a poll with proper demographics, but very few of the "scientific" polls have proper demographics either.

They aren't scientific but they still denote a trend.

Nate Copper is in damage control mode.

Nothing has happened to cause that other than damage control.

One of the biggest finnish news media interviewed me why I support Trump. I threw some redpills and tommorrow they're taking s picture of me. What should I do? I was thinking about doing this pose with MAGA hat

>TrumpbeingTrumped.png

He has broad appeal and is likeable. The end.

>talking about an incident that was debunked by another super liberal website

cmon buddy, you got caught being a retard, time to own up to it

More accurate than poles with sample sizes of 541 people

K... Keep me posted

Rigging online polls gets us some undecided voters. That's all that matters, PR cuck.

I for one look forward to Neogaf being shut down.

Nate Shillver basing his (((info)))graphics on the few available post-debate polls despite saying in the same breath that they're inadequate to draw any substantive conclusions on.

PPP released state (((polls))) after the debate that were totally different to everything before. Took NC and FL off Trump.

Better post that shit here when it gets published.

*polls

Yes, do it, user. It'll be a rare Pepe.

So wait a site owned by ESPN which is owned by ABC is saying the cunt is winning? Color me surprised.

I know, that fucking pissed me off when Hillary said that. I don't care what you have or don't have dangling between your legs, you shouldn't get paid the same amount of money as someone else to do less work.

>This is true feminism

I'm amazed only three people died in the train crash. Would have guessed this would be way worse.

>cry about everything being rigged
>do it yourself to correct the record

What's really fucking funny is you morons using the excuse that Trump didn't prepare for the debate as if that would make a bit of a difference.

The guy is a fucking moron, we've all seen and heard him many times now. He has the intelligence and speaking skills of an autistic 12 year old. Hillary is going to wipe the floor with his fat ass even more so next time.

Living proof that a chimpanzee could run a state like New Mexico.

>Cred Forums and Reddit have enough cooperation to add up to hundreds of thousands of votes

Yeah totally. really makes you think.
guess we should all just vote for the witch now

Probably was BLM false flagging

Just be yourself mayne

Oh welp i was a Hillary supporter but she blew it and i'm on the trump train. her campaign is falling apart

except it doesn't work when everyone knows you did it

Yeah, they probably have a lot of 400 pound 10 year olds

(((Adjustments)))

It was an user from 8ch. Go over there and see for yourself.

Damn it feels like just a week ago, the Hillary campaign was falling apart.

Now they seem actually stable. That campaign was good for Hillary.

This. omg i know i use to love Hillary but she fucked up

Is he still alive?

You do know they have programs they spend money on, right?

I posted 2 threads that show unequivocal evidence that the online polls were rigged. I don't see how you can deny that the polls are rigged when the evidence is right in front of you.

ich stimme zu uezs

Nice amount of shills trickling in.
They're even making typos: Reminder to filter by ID.

Oversampling dems to boost Hills poll numbers doesn't really correlate with a stable campaign.

Hillary is having a meltdown. She knows damn well oversampled polls won't save her and Trump didn't melt down.

Bills face said it all.

They're going to prison.

>it's another Hillary supports shitpost constantly thread

>this fucking video

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Both me, my family, and everyone else will die anyways from the inevitable collapse of Western Civilization or WW3 if Hillary becomes POTUS, so obviously Trump.

oh fug:DD gess i ab cruz missil now :DDDDD

>PPP released state (((polls)))

they have integrity and are totally unbaised, though!

I know. Her health is what took me away now im on the trump train

>it's another "WAH MUH ECHO CHAMBER EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A SHILL" thread

He's going to be the CHYNA negotiator.

Working on the most recent polls already.

I made an pre debate analysis with some predictions for the weeks to come (pic related and at the archives at [1]).

NOTE: that blue Florida is from the current RCP no toss ups, not mine. Florida won't blue without major shenanigans. Don't reply with > FL > blue.

About the current polls it suffice to day Trump is at one of the highest points of his whole campaign and the only reason the difference increase if because of

1) some pre debate polls overestimating Trump numbers (see Rasmunssen) that got corrected post debate
2) some pre debate polls overestimating Hillary's support that still didn't fell off the date range.

All in all nothing changed after the debate (as it takes at least 5 days for those events to start reflecting at the polls).

So chill out, my prediction is still the same, we are between Trump +2 and Clinton +2.

Anything out of that range is probably overestimating.

[1] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90466565/

>Bills face said it all.
Bill's face said what everyone's face said. that the debate was a fucking embarrassment for everyone

what did they mean by this

Anybody else love the shilling/shitposting as much as I do?

Every single time Trump hits a perceived bump in the road, there's a massive torrent of it. It's like clockwork, it's beautiful.

>worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/

btw now that $hil is winning overall (((they))) show that map

Trump is winning the 24 hour poll

>REMINDER
REMINDER

this poll is rigged ass fug . (((they))) display whichever result is more favorable for (((her)))

Somebody please justify the 19th Amendment.

The MSM isn't trusted. Why would people believe them when they say it's rigged.

I was Withher since the beginning since she liked black people, but her accepting she called black people super predators made me a trump supporter

It's just shills. The debate was supposed to be a home run for Hillary but it was so muddled that people were able to believe online polls afterwards saying that Trump won.

The big disaster for Hillary is that Trump didn't get trapped at the debate. Her strategy hinges on Trump literally having some kind of event and destroying himself or dropping out. She's bringing out the Obamas and everyone she can because the turnout numbers don't look good.

Can't

wtf me too she's seriously gone off the rails and crashed with no survivors

fuck hillary

No

Thank you.

me too friend

when I started this election I was firmly bluepilled and was #WithHer

but she fucked up so bad on her campaign. I can't vote for someone with low energy who stays home for 300 days while Trump travels around the world and meets with leaders.

she's taking naps while Trump is saving the world... wow, guess I now #stump4trump

IT'S MY TURN

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

cnn.com/2016/09/29/politics/donald-trump-golf-club-lawsuit-female-employees/index.html?sr=fbCNN092916donald-trump-golf-club-lawsuit-female-employees0217PMVODtopLink&linkId=29340007

Drumpf wanted to fire female employees he considered unattractive and replace them with better-looking women at a golf resort he owned, according to court documents from a 2012 lawsuit

Drumpf is a criminal who stiffs his workers of their pay and cheats people out of money for the goods he purchases from them, he doesn't contribute federal income tax to our country, and he has zero respect for you and your support as shown by his refusal to prepare for a national debate where he should've represented you.

It sounds like you're in an abusive relationship with your God Emperor. Seek help. It gets better once you admit there's a problem.

Because you can change records, but you can't change reality.

DELETE THIS

Yea, i was for her since she said she wanted to bring the country together, but her supporting BLM then calling 25% of the country terrible names is too much

LMAO

I'll take things that never happened for 500.

this

hillary fucked up so bad on the debates

she had to get lester holt to cover her ass and take on trump in a 2v1 lmao

and trump still won

just sad... hillary can't win, we should just vote for trump

>check out this thing that may or may not have happened but must be true because we had a lawyer tell us to shut up

i wouldn't even trust the media to tell me the sky is blue at this point

at least Trump fired unattractive women, instead raping them and having a wife to cover it all up

Trump never follows through with his suing threats.

He's a blustering faggot

Losers for Trump!

>trying to force political correctness on a board dedicated to political incorrectness

We need to redouble our efforts, hillshills are out in full force in the comments.

When the October surprise arrives, ask her again if she'll still vote for Clinton.

This is quickly turning into that unpopular kid at school who started telling lies to look cool and kept telling lies to cover his tracks.

>offered

but did they?

anybody got the new bread, or shall i bake?

Bake it

Where's the original video of the whole rally?
What time does this happen?

Go for it.

Any speculation on what that will be?

Opening paragraph as displayed on the Rachel Maddow Show:

A Company Controlled by Donald Trump, the Republican nominee for president, secretly conducted business in communist Cuba during Fidel Castro's presidency despite strict American trade bans that made such undertakings illegal, according to interviews with former Trump executives, internal company records and Court filings.

This should be huge, this is a major violation of US law and undercuts in a simple to understand way all internal logic and reasoning of the Trump campaign.

Sigh..
Why won't trump stick to the policies and stop taking their bait?

keep posting these btw

subvert CtR's bullshit into a pro-Trump meme

nu bread
migrate legally

Thank you for:

C O R R E C T I N G

T H E
H
E

R E C O R D
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.
PLUS
L
U
S
You've earned a chance at a BONUS*
(((BONUS ROUND)))
*IF
D U B S: Lord KEK breeds the autism out of your line.

T R I P S: You never existed.

Q U A D S or Higher: Hillary strokes out after 1st debate.

Thanks, now repost it too all shits.

He owns the company, but that doesn't mean he made the deal.

At least for Wikileaks specifically, I saw an anonymous source here say that it could could out as early as mid-October.

Yeah this site is greasy as fuck.

I think they had the shit scared out of them seeing the reality that the world hates Clinton.

strange how this insanely illegal action only just came up when he was gaining in Florida

>Democrats hate Cuba now

wew

>Republicans love the law now

wew

Huh, it's almost like investigations take time...joggin my noggin...probably a conspiracy though...

Probably bullshit but maybe something to do with her paid private speeches

An error, but the only time I've seen 5 U.S. based flags (only other time was with a Britbong).

>why are they all so stupid

I think that's also why muslims do suicide bombings - because they are too stupid to use remote detonation.