I have a few photos from my excursion to India

I have a few photos from my excursion to India.

Here we see a new piece of technology installed on a local train. The native passenger that went before me did not know how to use it. This shit is real.

I'm a bit tired right now, but if you entertain me enough, I will post more photos. Also, ask me anything about India. I am an expert. I spent a whole month there and survived.

POO AROUND LOO

At least they knew where to urine.

Poo in proximity to loo

Great political thread.

How many child prostitutes did you see ? Did anyone ask you if you want a young girl ? Btw I read somehere that someone donated 5 toilets to Indian homes and they started making excuses to get rid of them like they need more room or it makes them too posh, I think some just continued to shit in the street. I can't talk considering if I'm in the garden Il just piss on my tree.

This shit is serious business.

How was it witnessing caste society?

Poo orbiting loo

Did you get sick from the food?

In what what part of India did you travel?

Did you see any "white" indians?

How did women treat you?

>India
>women
>Indian "women"

>Shit on the floor of a train on the way to the call centre
>"Hello, this is Steve from Windows, plz to be enable womote access so out Windows technicians can remove your many wiwused please."
>Pisses in draw on lunch break

What a culturally enriched nation.

>Did you get sick from the food?

You must be Superman to survive one month in india without getting sick.

Sick or dead

steve from windows shits in the loo, trust me.

There was an attempt

>new and has rust around all bolts

>implying it wasnt you qho shit on the floor

post hands hair and face

Steve from Windows Tech Support is likely the cause of certain posts here.

Yeah a shitty one

poo in same postal code as loo

this picture really is India in a nutshell. It perfectly represents every aspect of it

Cleanse it with thermonuclear bombs.

Win

It is pretty spot on that I can tell you folks.

sweet trips

>How many child prostitutes did you see ? Did anyone ask you if you want a young girl ?

None. In the large cities I was approached a few times by men who asked whether I want this or that. Their English was often so poor that I had no idea what they were offering. Once a man asked whether I want to have sex with a 20-year old baby girl. Go figure.

One day I met a man who had just one leg and he offered to show me some brothels. I thought it was safe because he had only one leg. It was an interesting day. He showed me about five different places with about 10-20 women each. The youngest seemed something like 17, but I can't tell the age accurately. Might have been 30 all I know.

Some of the pimps in the establishments were huge and intimidating. I ended up being robbed by a thug and his little friend. They took me to a small room, snapped the rusty latch shut and demanded I show my pockets. I was smart to leave valuables at the hotel, though, so they didn't get more than a few dollars. The boss pimp was fascinated with a finger-sized flashlight that I had in my pocket. He and his sidekick Ravi were like a fat gorilla and a little monkey inspecting the strange little item under a dim light. I showed them how the flashlight works and they laughed excitedly, took my money and sent me away.

I personally don't believe in the aryan meme. Steve from windows doesn't post here, trust me.

>government potty training its population

If Indians are incapable of figuring out how to sit on a toilet, why not just give all toilets one of these? Then squatters can essentially squat and shit while civilized folk just have to push the little stool aside.

>Indian contributes to a conversation.jpg

>trust me

lol...you are an adventurous tourist mate. I've lived here all my life and I didn't even have to encounter the pic in the original post.

>ants are not better than humans?

>we are designed to squat

>Did you get sick from the food?

No. I used plenty of antiseptic liquid on my hands. Oh, wait, I had diarrhea one night, but that's it. No big deal. Just keep your hands clean and don't eat uncooked shit.

>In what what part of India did you travel?

Here and there. Moved pretty quickly from place to place. About 3000km in total.

>Did you see any "white" indians?

I don't know.

>How did women treat you?

On the streets of the cities, they tried to scam me in any way imaginable. In a rural town a family invited me to their home to eat. Was good food, too.

I'm gonna guess it's more about not wanting to physically touch the toilet seat that just squatting.

What were you doing in the land of koolies?

Thats because you have never had a chance to see the toilet in the train because you just shit straight off the roof.

well the 50% already has this.

POO POOLICE

At least they tried, post more finbro

>it's more about not wanting to physically touch the toilet seat

I can confirm that this is a plausible hypothesis. I saw a man in a public toilet washing his hands. He used incredible spider man techniques just so that he would not have to touch the faucet while performing the cleansing ritual.

>Too stupid to figure out how to use a toilet
>Makes toilet more complicated in appearance

Honestly, just abandon India. Accept no immigration from the country anywhere else in the world.

>What were you doing in the land of koolies?

Traveling.

real talk? i squat when i shit, i can't shit without squatting it feels so unnatural

white tho

i used plenty of train toilets...it's just that i've not seen shit on the floor. Shit on the streets, yeah whatever...but on the floor, absolutely haram.

Maybe you and the rest of your countrymen should go back to empire building.

Britain can bring civilization back to India.

Meet Ravi, the television repair man.

Honestly, I don't blame them for not wanting to use the toilets. We're used to relatively clean, comfy bathrooms, but given the choice between some filthy, reeking outhouse and doing my business innawoods, you better believe I'll pick the latter.

Did he fix it?

The infrastructure was good, though.

>Literally first day living in Brampton
>Find a spot in grocery store parking lot
>Before we even get a chance to roll up the windows and turn off the engine an Indian woman walks up to the car
>WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUYING BRAND NAME PERFUME?
>NOPE

Who the fuck just approaches someone in a parking lot?

This is actually true.

>Good enough!

>Did he fix it?

Yes. He was very talented. Years of experience. He could fix any television. He did not know how to use the toilet, though.