In uni study room

>in uni study room
>roastie next to me on her phone
>shes talking to her friend about how she went to a concert last night with her bf
>says her bf paid an extra $25 to get her a VIP pass last minute so she could meet the band
>she tells her friend how she fucked the band for over an hour and when she came out she lied to her bf and said "the line to meet them was really long"
>she starts laughing to her friend saying "he didnt even care! He went to go shopping while I was with them!"
Would you let your gf go backstage with her favorite band Cred Forums or are you a sexist?

i hope this is fake

Find her bf and snitch on her

I'd kill her if she did that to me.

Impossible. My school is huge. I have no idea who she is.

you need to study up on some stalking methodologies so you're prepared for the next time a similar situation arises senpai

Which concert?

Cred Forums, different from what the media says your musical taste is a good hint if you are a degenerate.

Come on, user. Autism makes everything possible.

How likely is it that you'll see her again?
If you do, get to know her then find out who her bf is.

She didnt day but it sounded like some trash normie popular band because she was talking about "how the beginning was just like their youtube intro"

> trash normie popular band

But of course.

Surely your university has some sort of group that students post memes/happenings to. Some even are anonymous. You should post the story there so the bloke atleast knows hopefully.

>2016
>having gf
>paying for woman
LOL serves him right, fucking normie cuck.

This

Im not normie scum so I dont have yikyak or whatever downloaded. Maybe I should.

It probably is

What city?

Download it. You can always make Cred Forums tier shitposts.

enough with these stupid fucking cuck fetish threads, you fags have Cred Forums, /d/ and r/cuckold to entertain your sick shit with, this has nothing to do with fucking politics

where the fuck are the mods?

It's important that you do.
Dating culture is cancer now but a good samaritan every now and then could help it.

>Implying cuckolds are not the master race

Straya pls go.

Why are we not investing in non-meme mind-reading technology?

I know it would be a fucking horrible pandora's box to open but imagine if every human knew that there is a machine that can tell with 100% accuracy that you are lying, and even better, could tell what you are thinking.

This would completely BTFO the human race

No, I would never attend a degenerate concert or date a woman who does.

this

Firstly in theory, this depends on the kinda girl.

Secondly, dont even bother limiting your options in university and be with one girl, this pisses me off. SO many people have this outdated idea of relationships. if anything just be friends and fuck the bitch, but if youre friends dont get the VIP, why would you. shes just another girl.

however i suppose if youre looking to gain a flock of hoes , it does pay to give some incentive (but the right incentive) to hang out and fuck or whatever. Part of it I guess is choosing the right incentives.

but yes, that theoretical situation OP - The boyfriend, if only with the one girl, is stupid.

Which band?