What did she mean by this?

what did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA
youtu.be/-m7e7tCn7Bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

Great way to give away the fact you're underage user.

Is anyone really watching this leftist pandering crap?

Don't you get enough Trump and reason bashing without also getting it from south park?

South Park is a bit middle of the road though. Bashes both sides and is fucking hilarious.

Yea, it's not leftist at all, but they really went after Trump in this episode.

True, but it's Trump though. You can support him and still admit how ridiculous he is sometimes. He's ripe for comedy and at least they do it in original ways. Tbh their bit showing Hillary just being a puppet of her advisers was worse than what they showed of him.

>really went after Trump
Think people are being too sensitive to this.

They made fun of Trump, as played by Mr Garrison. They made fun of Hillary AS Hillary.

Garrison said if it were anybody but her, he wouldn't be in such a situation. And Randy even came around when he started listening to Garrison. Showed he was sympathetic.

But really it's a fucking cartoon. Stop worrying if Rick n Morty, South Park, Bricklecanceled, or Faggots React said things about your candidate.

I don't care if they criticize Trump, because we shouldn't be lynching people who disagree with us unless they're Marxists. The guys who make South Park have a long history of throwing punches at everyone, the only notable time they pussied out being when Muslims started sending bombs and death threats years ago.

They're not lending support to any particular candidate, so let them do whatever.

The jokes were on him but she was the one who got hit heavy. Tbh I also like Gerald deleting his stuff, throwing it and smashing it.. Reminds you of a certain someone doesn't it ?

Their "making fun of hillary" is limp wristed as fuck, and ignores the actual issues people have with Hillary.
I.e. the fact that she's a fucking warmongering criminal.

>trumpkins and hillshills mad as fuck that SP will endorse Johnson before the end of the season

You don't think people would form or influence their political views from a comedic cartoon, do you?

Fuck off.

Gerald deleting the emails, breaking phone with hammer was good. Also, showing her being too stupid to let garrison bomb the debate.

Low hanging fruit

Really went after two things

1. How people think she just has to say the opposite of what Trump says and she'll be a shoe-in
2. How in reality any other democratic candidate would have been easily able to beat Trump

>american banter

Yeah, the episode was extremely pro-Trump, I'm very surprised the circle jerkers here can't even see the subtle jokes and hints and go defensive.
Plus Butters' dad's speech at the bar was also pro-Trump.

Do you honestly think if they overtly roasted Hillary that

A) Kike Central would run it

B) Their bodies wouldn't be found having committed double suicide by shooting each other in the back of the head twice with the same gun found thrown to the other side of the room

Yeah, if anything Hillary getting depicted as actually Hillary is way more damaging, but all in all SP actually has a bit of a conservative lean.

Me and a friend have slowly been rewatching all of the South Park episodes from the first one, and I gotta say, it very often leans either conservative or slightly anti-left.

beautiful

In all honesty, Webb would have won this without even a challenge. The party left him, but he's moderate as Democrats get.

But yea. First wimmen prezidente!

Naked body

If the dems chose Webb, we wouldn't even hear about Trump.

Endorsing a 3rd party is the political equivalent of pretending you're educated on a topic and choose no one.

Throwing away your vote is about as relevant to democracy as not voting at all.

100%. The whole shtick with Randy being outraged at Trump supporters without actually considering their side is spot on too. I think a lot of pro-Trumpers here are just a bit nervous at the moment after the debate.

It mocks people who care too much either way.

>nervous
No. The post debate atmosphere is something we've experienced over and over. Probably for the 7th time this year. Almost like we're not increasingly nervous anymore.

youtu.be/-m7e7tCn7Bk

Literally brought me to tears

Democracy is voting for whoever the fuck you want, dipshit.

>muh two parties

True, but this time there's a little less room to recover. Still could go either way obviously.

Did I say it's not? Pop your head out of your ass.

You're free to throw your vote away. That's how relevant it is. It's two-party. Wanna be upset about it? Fine. You're as relevant to the process as a guy sitting on his couch on voting day. The only difference is you get to claim morale superiority without accomplishing a damn thing.

So there's nothing stopping the loser on the couch from claiming he voted for Johnson and claiming your morale arrogance. Makes no difference.

Results matter more than motivations.

2005 called, it wants its description of south park back.

>waaaa somebody disagrees with me

I'll bet you're the life of the special snowflake party. Try not to get hit by a basket full of cocks on your way to your safe space.

I'm not upset. I'll be voting for Trump. You may as well sit at home and post selfies with a trash can full of ballots, bruh.

>Mainstream comedy show that openly mocks PC culture.
What's the problem burger?

What's the difference between South Park and zombie Simpsons?

Simpsons actually gets celebrity guests.

Pleb opinion general?

>voting for Clinton's plant

good one BRUH

does mommy wipe your ass for you too?