More like this, Cred Forums edition

More like this, Cred Forums edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OZ_15XjYssY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackout_(wartime)
youtube.com/watch?v=6lGuDTRilKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP needs to fill folder edition

They're called Just /k/ things.
Spoofs of Just Girly Things.

you made me cry

But we are old friend britbro
I hate Chen though...

dem when shit happens I always remember those old-tier pics about the war and nukes and feel better.

please don't hate me, I want to like you, and I'm not British at all..

Holy fuck my sides are burnt

Not got the complete set but here goes,
>inb4 HURR POSTED A DUPELEECAT!

This is why we're best allies

why are the russian/soviet images so sad?

this is the first time I see OC of me being reposted

don't have those, thanks brazilanon

>not British at all
Are you on holiday or are you a paki?

>stupid faggot, forgot to post an image

No problem mate.

>comingup; comedy at 11

Polska

kek

that hair is obviously dyed

t. land of the blond dyed women

>fucking hell this is boring but must.... serve... community..... anons... need.........

Ah, that's good. Poles are alright, my Dad has a bunch of polish friends and you guys run some bloody nice pubs.

As funny as some of these are, any group of people compared to WWII vets are pathetic, let alone millennial girls.

damn dude...

lost

got you covered, captain obvious.

Kek

that kid always destroys me, holy shit war is sad

>giving a flying fuck about dead amerifats

should not have invaded other countries

noice, keked out loud on that one.

War is hell.

KEK

dayyyuuummmm

Amazing.

That would be better without the OK

Get droned Ahmed.

this one made me feel good, this one's for you bong

mandatory holohoax one

thanks, son.

Fixed it for you.

10/10

oh fuck i've actually ran out sooner than expected x)
>tried posting a duplicate

thanks, that's looks a lot better!

I must admit that I like the first world much more than the second one.

shit OC, what's the point if you don't use the same line?

well it's been an uninteresting blast but big thanks to the anons that posted both new images I didn't have and for posting images that I already had, saving me time.

git gud you Nazi fuicks.

I smell you, roach.

kys

I know these are just meme threads, but holy shit. It's good to have a moment to reflect on just how comfortable and peaceful our lives are. We don't thank the people that defend us nearly enough.

Did he died

man some serious feels in this thread

i came here expecting war pictures, but i thought i'd laugh more than tear up

shows how few things women actually have to worry about

DEVILISH

Have the full picture of those soldiers? Want to be a tad sad..

This

You're completely right. Especially considering the way the government treats veterans. Just look at the VA hospitals. Disgraceful.

daily reminder

That's sad as fuck

Because soviet and russian veterans probably spent last 30 years of their lives living in small commieblock appartments, barely surviving on a tiny pension. Western veterans generally live a much better lives.

Ow. Right in the feels.

every time. fuck

This one's great

Is it a drill?

Thank you

I hate women now

Fuck him.
He fought against based Adolph.

Electroni meat saw

Of all the keks here, this was a top kek

Karma is bitch.
They fought for the wrong side.

Brutal.

Hes an actor at an army field practice

>working hard to get ahead

Kekkety kek kek!

I don't get all the Polan hate
They're nationalistic as fuck, Catholic as fuck, traditional as fuck, top tier drinking buddies, can plow anything you throw at them, they ban gays and feminists

June 6th. I'm sure it would've been the first day in the water for many

>i hate Chen

but why

These are a unique kind of meme which can either be hilarious or heartbreaking.

Lel. Love all these. Makes me hate women for some reason. I feel like they live in this bubble

Pretty much all the hitler ones suck. But ome of the others are pretty good

Well, i don't like americans and their jingoistic attitude, but in the end it's not that little kid fault. So i feel empathy for the little kid.

That guy in front of the tank was a hero. Just some random dude on the side of the street who decided he'd had enough. He didn't care if he died. He'd rather die than be a slave.

Imagine if we all acted like he acted.

>Western veterans generally live a much better lives.
Vietnam veterans disagree with you

Greater death toll. Forced to fight. Starved most of the time in the snow. Being a ruskie was never harder

>Starved most of the time in the snow.
wrong. Soviet troops were much better supplied then german troops, at least after december 1941

Bitch is annoying as fuck, and has more lives than Jewish holocaust victims...

>t.alberto barbosa

Fuck man

ITS JUST A SHOT AWAY
ITS JUST A SHOT AWAY

köked

Says the namefag who can't reply to multiple posts at once...

You have no clue how shitty Russia is

>Worthless european countries like germany and portugal are protected by the US so they spend all their money on refugees and social programs
>first hint of conflict they come running to the US

Fuck off. I hope Trump starts demanding protection money from you sponges.

My great uncle was a sniper in the Korean War. Lives in poverty in a trailer in the middle of nowhere and every time he needs something medical done it takes forever because the VA here is terrible. He had to work as a janitor after he got out of the military just to retire and live in a trailer cause that's all they could afford.

This one gets me every time. Fuck you USA for dragging the world into your bullshit wars.

>I swear when I first remembered this photo the cars were driving through a Church. It doesn't make sense, but it's what I remembered.

>doesn't know the difference betwenn tripfag and namefag

And i didn't say otherwise. I just dispelled your fiction that western veterans had much better

Fuck off Turk

>I just dispelled your fiction that western veterans had much better
They do. Russian veterans, as many other Russians, literally don't have money for food. NO ONE in America is starving, it's just impossible here

Top kek

The children are black.

>thinks this makes you important

Just out of curiosity, how much does autism medication cost? We might have to start crowd funding you

Russian veterans are in very bad conditions because their pension is smaller than pigeon's dick.

Glass houses, Franz

Fuck you hans for creating communism and making white pride a bad thing

fuuuuuk thats great

The ride never ends...

>often used by young women to get rid of boyfriends they grew tired of
>unpopular among soldiers as they were frequently given feathers after coming home for not wearing uniform 24/7
>gave a feather to a man on his way to receiving an award for Gallantry on the Field of Battle
aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

About those tattoos. Has there ever been any studies on if the numbers add up? How would the people be put into the system? Is this supposed to be prisoner 200213 that they took in? Are the numbers seperate for each "death-factory" or is everything a unified system?

Ohhhhhh, Hanz, ya gotta give it to the Jew, that was an exquisite burn.

ah the feels...

ITT: people think it's cool to die for corporations and Israel

Is it like smoking to you guys? Or frosted tips in the 90s?

this one gives me odd feels

>We don't thank the people that defend us nearly enough.
>defend us nearly enough.
burger still buys the "they defended our freedom"-meme. Your boys died so that someone can have even fatter purse

>They do. Russian veterans, as many other Russians, literally don't have money for food.
source?

Aren't most of the US homeless veterans?

>NO ONE in America is starving, it's just impossible here
It applies to Russia too.

Doggos truly are man's best friend.

Your OC is shit and doesn't even make sense. Don't make any more.

No idea why this made me sad.

its called empathy

Germany should have made a general retreat after the failed offensive, instead of getting 250k encircled and stretching their front line and supply lines.

Saved

youtube.com/watch?v=OZ_15XjYssY

I think you should be critical of wether or not your actions in other countries actually ends up defending your country. It is not to detract from the effort of the veterans, there motive have for many been good, but they were likely misguided.

The terrorist organizations are still doing their thing. I think it can only get worse with military intervention as these people fall back on becomming terrorists once they lose their land.
I don't believe you can conflict countries from getting nuclear weapons for long.

Is this considered colored pasta?

The feels fuuuuuck.

Your right. Let's just glass em then, can't have nukes if your wiped out and all

kek

this one is good

FUCK FUCK FUCK

>Lor'd

What's the point of this? That girls regret fucking twenty guys and men regret losing friends in war?

Edgy and original

this is really fucking sad

maximum overfeels

I didn't need these feels.

KEK

can I occupy your polish corridor?

OC.

Well as a russian i can assure you it IS possible to starve to death here. Highly depends on particualr region though but as much as i know in towns like Omsk or Norilsk it is not a big deal for single disabled (Especially old) person to die from cold or hunger eventually.

God I love these. It just takes a complete shit on all the millennial faggots that didn't grow up with the threat or memories of war.

you added even more feels, dayum.

That animation error really rustles my jimmies.

Fuck yeah, this one's my favorite. It's even better when it says, "When boys are strong," with this unbelievably vain picture of a guy picking up his girlfriend, and then it shows true strength to admire in the little boy.

>justin bieber = hitler

i knew it!

Liberalscum, stop this shit, please

....I didn't need these feels

>dat picture

Jesus I dreaded those storms more than the hajis when I was in the sandbox, that shit got in every single crevice of your body no matter how well you covered up, ended up walking like these bongs because it didn't fucking matter how much you had on

FUCK

Kek

fuck off, nigger

fuck...

I guess I could agree on this one. If elderly abandoned by its children/does not have any/etc he could die cause there is a very little number of social workers and they are heavily underfunded. But I think such cases are very rare.

by the power of repeating digits this is now an official feels thread Cred Forums edition

Germany who do you think will save you in WW3

foreverial delitized with permanent bologna tougne

Probably noone ever after the initial global nuking...

we'd all be dead you idiot

>An exhausted American Marine Pvt. Theodore J. Miller exhibits the thousand-yard stare after two days of constant fighting on Eniwetok.
>He was KIA at 19, March 24, 1944 at Ebon Atoll. He is buried at The Punch Bowl, HI

>Marines die but the Marine Corps legacy lives forever, so that means YOU live forever

>88
>HH
Heil Hitler

Dubs wasted on a roach

So the fact that last 2 years I worked in statistics department in clinic makes me liberal? How curious.

I have a couple

>As long as the Jewish spirit is yearning deep in the heart,
>With eyes turned toward the East, looking toward Zion,
>Then our hope - the two-thousand-year-old hope - will not be lost:
>To be a free people in our land,
>The land of Zion and Jerusalem.

Whenever I see pics like this, i think of the 6 gorillian dead jewish babies and remember thats its necessary that these goys die for the continued domination of the growing Israeli empire.

Has Tats stopped with the feminist bullshit yet?

He's not wearing body armor so it's at NTC.

To be fair, chen is absolute fucking garbage with a shit hat.

kek

>pink Enzo
What the fuck

got a few that haven't been posted

Pretty good/10

Damn, one of the best.

Real picture, or from a movie?

could be from a movie or its just recolored. don't know.

real

I think I remember someone saying it was a movie.

Checked and kekked

Did not expect that.

fucking EOD disposal

lost

ZOZZLE

>b-but muh first wave feminism was good

I thought the city lights thing was about Uboats being able to see ships easier

So wtf have you done lately, Finland?

Remember, women are vastly divorced from the reality of violence and combat. Never take anything they do or say on the matter seriously, it will always be either self-serving or inflammatory.

top kek

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT???

According to the Red Chinese, he wasn't executed at all and likely is still alive, just unaware of how famous he is (that picture is fucking verboten in China), but I find that story pretty unlikely.

As far as I know it was mostly during the battle of Britain. The brits used the blackout to make it harder for the Luftwaffe to bomb their cities.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackout_(wartime)

Anyone got the one with Hitler at the bunker and the caption 'wishing you could go back and fix your mistakes'

jesus christ

Agreed, fuck America, and fuck our government for doing what the yanks want

Seeing these pictures really shows how fucking tame and domesticated people are. Makes me hate normies even more. When you are into war and stuff like that and see how soldiers and these men deal with, just screams "YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT PAIN AND SUFFERING IS" inside my head.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=6lGuDTRilKQ

This image make me even more sad now knowing that the bench is the only one that still shows up.

Don't be sad, they're finally together again.

This.

thread theme right there

ouch

bad feel

a wave of empowered women who, in the name of motivating men to join the army, presented any man not wearing a uniform with a white feather to remind them that they are cowards. It was evidentially so shameful that the government had to start handing out badges to workers making military goods or government employees that showed they were serving the military in different ways. Naturally there were lots and lots of men who were serving the military who were not in uniform.

this one gets me every time.

I read these and laugh but actually I'm kind of sad because women are vapid stupid creatures and there is a reason they weren't allowed to vote.

they are young and lack perspective

but that's not their fault. It's the age and the education they receive that makes them this way

>niger

Tank man always makes me tear up

It's from Die Brücke

fpbp

They likely just gave him the bullet

Some SJW facebook page kept coming up on my feed about typical SJW inspirations, so i made one myself modeled on their layout

>You're probably wondering how I got into this mess...

agent orange?

>tfw watching a documentary about child soldiers in WW1 right before reading this thread

REEEEEEE FUCKING FEMICUNTS KILL YOURSELVES REEEEEEEE