Current year

>current year
>falling for the marriage jew

This is just a meme spouted by neckbearded stormfags, right? I mean surely no one here is actually stupid enough to sign a contract so fucking bad for them?

i don't think is something you'll ever need to worry about, user

dunno why you're worried about it. first you'd have to get within 15 feet of one. do you guys have "blind corner marriages" like we have shotgun marriages?

I'm married

F-fuck y-you......

>be me
>25, med student.
>cushy retail management job.
>qt fiance has cushy bank job.
>both conservative
>think alike
>get along like best friends
>sex as often as possible
>wedding next year

Been together for 6 years, had 2 major arguments.
Fucked a bunch of dumb drunk bitches before I got redpilled and met her.

You're just a Shit cunt if you can't find a mate to procreate.

MGTOWs don't get the concept that you have to improve yourself as a man in order to earn a higher quality woman.

They believe they are entitled go women who are gf-material when they themselves have nothing to offer.

They then think if they "withdraw" (implying they weren't already) that women will magically come around and realize the errors of their ways

Spotted the beta provider whose wife cheats on him with a junkie behind his back.

Shut up you worthless neet , I'll have you know I ENJOY being a wagecuck!

>Spotted the beta provider whose wife cheats on him with a junkie behind his back.
?

You're so socially inexperienced it's funny.

Women change themselves for men they respect and want to fuck. If you're not a man worthy of respect and don't act masculine, women will step all over you and cheat on you.

But of course you sitting on Dota 2 all day will surely bring women around.

This.

Don't be a faggot, treat your wife right and she'll treat you right.
Assuming she had an ounce of a good upbringing...

Holy shit this.
These fuckers have no skills, no merits and physically are repulsive and they wonder why girls don't spare them a second much less get together with them.

Work on yourself before getting at a woman

Not that user but I have 2000 hours of Dota 2 played and get laid pretty consistently, feelsgoodman.jpg

>Don't be a faggot, treat your wife right and she'll treat you right.
Sorry but I have to disagree

What I actually meant is that you as a man need to improve and develop yourself as your own person so not only do you respect yourself but you as a man have the respect of others.

Then you should get a girlfriend/wife. A woman shouldn't define your worth, but complement it.

Be a man worthy of respect and a woman will do what you say. This is the natural order.

Beta fat neets aren't going to lead a sexual revolution and convince women to be traditional because no one, not even themselves, respect beta fat neets.

Exactly. You have to throw around manly dominance like it aint shit.
Being a capitalist with a good haircut and suit doesn't hurt either.

You are so clueless and naive, it's funny.

You are the provider she sacks up for long term. You dance around like a fucking Indian peafowl, work your ass off and hope that you and your resources are "enough for her". You want to earn her. You are just a chauffeur, a walking ATM and an emotional tampon for her. Meanwhile she goes behind your back to get the genes from someone else. But hey, in the end she comes back home to you, so you are the winner, right?

Guys like me fuck women without proving anything or committing any resources because we know you can't negotiate attraction.

Haven't played video games since 2013 but whatever.

>let me, a guy who never gets out or has good relationships tell YOU why you're wrong

nah, it's just you who fails

>Y-you're just a fat virgin NEET living in his mom's basement stroking his beard without ever going out!

Jesus, could you be any more beta? Your feminine behavior is fucking repulsive.

Well, I am from a broken family, so not even fucking bothering anyway. Not an issue of wanting to date either.

I saw what happens with people getting beaten over the head with their own offspring. And now women falsely cry rape even by men making passes at them if they don't fit into their ideal state or she regrets sleeping with you.

Not even bothering at this point. They made their bed, they can lie in it.

>beta calls a man who recognizes the importance of manhood and gender roles beta

ha

Divorce rates are incredibly low here, lad. Fuck off. I love my wife, she loves me, and we work together to make each others' lives great.

> mgtow manbaby bs
> always the fucking Finns

Getting married is fine but do it on the cheap so as not to feed the marriage Jew industry, also fuck the legality process

This is a slide thread by a JIDF. Sage.

>importance of manhood and gender roles

Yes, they are important for a society to prosper. But in case you haven't noticed, our societies are in decline and traditional values don't mean jack shit anymore.

Either you adapt or you die. It's not the 1900s anymore, but if you pretend it is, you'll get fucked in the ass so hard that even Gaddafi would cringe.

OY VEY I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT

NAZI!

>40% chance of first marriages ending in divorce
>guaranteed loss of half of your assets, half of your income for 18 years, and shit like alimony on top of that

my view on marriage is this: would i put half of my assets in a stock (or any other investment) with a 40% chance of default? no i wouldn't, that's an incredibly bad idea. so why would i enter into a marriage with the exact same risk and penalty?

i understand that if i find a nice woman my risk of divorce might drop to 10%, 5% or even to 0.1%, but i just can't stomach bringing on any risk of losing half of my shit.

sorry m8. if you want me to change my behavior, change society's view on marriage and relationships.

>Then you should get a girlfriend/wife. A woman shouldn't define your worth, but complement it.

You don't need a wife/girlfriend to achieve your full potential/recognize your self worth. It's a personal decision whether you get married, and given how risky marriage is for men in the Current Year, don't pontificate to everyone about how the only ones suspicious of marriage are Beta fat NEETs. You made your choice and others will make theirs; it is not an issue of one is the correct path and the other is not.

>Be a man worthy of respect and a woman will do what you say. This is the natural order.

Maybe in a vacuum. In the real world, even the best of women are influenced by (((Hollywood))), (((television))), and of course their friends. Some are more suggestible than others; some are more discerning than others, naturally. But never forget that you cannot control every variable here, and in many states, the marriage contract puts a loaded gun in the wife's hand.

By the way, most of the people who resort to the "hah, if you don't want to get married you're a NERD and you don't DESERVE a wife" argument are themselves betas or roasties.

>Yes, they are important for a society to prosper. But in case you haven't noticed, our societies are in decline and traditional values don't mean jack shit anymore.
Yes, because numales like you.

The only reason women are rampaging as they are is because men aren't men anymore, so when little twinky betas like you start screeching "traditionalsm!" they ignore you.

If well rounded Chads started a movement for traditionalism, then yes, women would follow.

If you haven't noticed, all movements are founded on the backs of men and women then follow because their men are the ones doing it.

There's more to it than that. Even the highest quality men get cheated on, divorced, lose custody of the kids, get accused of absurd rape and abuse bullshit to further agendas.
You can't just say that once a man improves himself he can lock down a woman and everything is sunshine and rainbows as long as he works his ass off to be this big alpha Chad. The exact problem we're observing right now is that Chadliness isn't enough.
So what your point comes down to is more about handing someone a revolver and asking him if he's MANLY enough to win Russian Roulette. It's no longer a matter of manliness - women NEED to be controlled at the societal and legal level.

Now, don't get me wrong, I fundamentally disagree with the MGTOW solution as well. Men's purpose is not abandoning society, it's directing society. Whites in particular need to get their reproductive shit together now more than ever. But this is just as nonviable while falling for the marriage trap in its current state than it is walking away.

We, as men, need to assert ourselves over legal processes and social norms. We need to be building micro-societies based on traditional values. Christian Fundie communities, fuck even the Quiverfulls if you could modify them to disagree to be less fucking retarded and impoverished. The benefit of traditional gender rolls is the fertility rate and the harmony between the sexes. Any community that can hold onto those traditions will by default outbreed the normies and spread the good word. Look at the Quiverfulls - not bright in their application, but they're STILL spreading incredibly fast. It can work, as long as you keep the corruption of modern society at bay.

What if you get a prenup?

Why would Chads start a movement for traditionalism? That would mean swapping constant new and young pussy for one pussy that gets older every year.

Your whole post reeks of Cheetos. I bet your BMI is bigger than your IQ.

The woman says "I was pressured to sign" and the judge throws it out because vagina.

>>falling for the marriage jew
>Not marrying an Aryan and having a large white family
2omega4me

>guaranteed loss of half of your assets, half of your income for 18 years, and shit like alimony on top of that

personally i would just liquidate all my assets and burn all my money in a huge pile before i would give it to a whore ex-wife. fuck ill go to prison idgaf

>white don't breed because marriage is bad
>surprised white women going to other race of men to get a baby

fuck you jew, stop trying to kill the white race.

>By the way, most of the people who resort to the "hah, if you don't want to get married you're a NERD and you don't DESERVE a wife" argument are themselves betas or roasties.

This is also important to understand.
Identifying a problem and working proactively towards a genuinely functioning solution is an inherently Masculine behaviour.

Shaming that behaviour is an inherently Feminine behaviour.

That sounds like bullshit to me

>Prenups
>Holding up in court
Top kek, you don't have rights in court you stupid goy, you have a penis.

>Five Reasons Your Prenup Might Be Invalid
>2. The agreement was coerced, signed under duress or signed without mental capacity.

>falling for the love meme

>be me
>25, spoiled, coddled brat with no job
>spend parents money
>qts from tinder on the reg
>independent, the women are usually liberal
>nothing in common
>tons of booty calls/fwb
>sex atleast 6 times a week
>going to a friend's wedding next year

I was with my ex-fiancé for 4 years until she tried to cuck me. Continue to fuck (and possibly impregnate) a bunch of bitches before I die.

You're just a Shit cunt if you can't find multiple mates to procreate.

I can see where you wouldn't believe in these things, being from America. I have dated American women and they are garbage-tier.

Come on over, and see how the other half lives.

Hey, I will have you know that I'm such an alpha I can sign a legal contract giving a woman a financial incentive to absolutely ruin me and thus complete power over me, and I can still come out on top.

What do I get out of this you might ask? I get to be a real man, that's what.

So you have a mental evaluation and have separate contracts stating she acknowledges she isn't being forced to do so. Worst case you just put a hit on her

>bashing traditional marriage

One shekel was deposited into your account.

"Traditional" marriage is not what's on the menu in the current year famalam.

this doesn't happen

>m-muh normie values

lmao have fun paying for some slut for the rest of your life

How can you have traditional marriage without traditional women?

Like you don't have options.
You could leave the country, and start your life anew somewhere else. Why wouldn't you? Would you rather make the payments?

Been married for five years, It's pretty great.

>last night after work
>go for a walk in the park together
>came home and had sex
>shower
>she cooked a simple meal
>I put on Harry Potter 3 (watching these for the first time and they're kind of bullshit, but I like that Rowling idolizes traditional values such as upholding the family unit and education)
>cuddle with my wife through the movie, massage her breasts
>finish up and play on the internet a bit
>she likes to sleep at 11, so I take her to bed
>goodnight kissing turns into me going down on her to climax
>she stops me before I go and gives me a blowjob
>spend a couple of hours browsing Cred Forums and prepping for work the next day
>go to bed and cuddle up next to her
>fall asleep quickly with her head on my shoulder

Marriage is crucial for maintaining a passive male for society. If women and men did not provide themselves the ability to retain monogamous cooperation, they in part would suffer the disability of not being able to rear offspring effectively. Adultery and polygamy creates jealousy which casually leads to violence. Violence is okay, but the fact that it is provided punitive repercussions, even when there was some injurious form of offense that was made, claims ignorance of various other lifeforms motivations for fighting.

Marriage as an institution is one thing, but consummating life long partners is something humans must be conscientious too, in attempts to be creating a society of tranquility and mutuality. If that is not a proviso for contemporary social norms, then of course you will find a discouraged population of men and women.

The dating culture is a means for people to engage in serial fornication without social stigmatization, and in their folly of understanding the deep seeded attitudes of the very 'petty' emotional needs, is just a way for people to cope with their indoctrination of "sexuality".

Men need to stop being social pushovers, you're muscles prove that you're designed to fight.

Of course you can! You just have to be alpha enough and not some twink nu-male bitchboi! Lead her with a strong hand like a father would and reap the rewards!

It's not like she will divorce you or anything.

>nerd shit
No wonder you guys aren't good with women

>being this deluded.

Dude, I had plenty of chicks and have a steady happy relationship for 3 years now.
And I'm still never going to put a ring on her finger, nor do I want kids.

Marriage means literally nothing.

Hypothetically, if you came home to her getting gangbanged by 3 black men would you choose the path of complete financial ruin or would you just become a cuck and let her continue?

every married guy I know does nothing but complain about his lazy fat pig of wife being a passive aggressive cunt and ballooning up like a whale while getting lazier every day. they welcome the idea of divorce or death depending on the kid situation.

I'd never take care of some fat slob.

I knew a lot of 25yo people that would say things like that.

Now that they are in their 30s you don't want to know what happened to almost every single one of them.

The only ones that are still together are those everyone thought they would break up within months.

Don't take anything for granted

don't worry, she'll get fat and resent you depending on how she rationalizes the blame for it.

just a matter of time.

Well, she wouldn't do that because she knows I wouldn't put up with it.

I selected a person with good moral founding, so even if we did divorce, she understands what is hers and what is mine.

lol, have fun being miserable when she quits her entry level job and gets mad you aren't around to entertain her during your work day.

Nah, she teaches yoga. She reviles the idea of being fat and I've seen her change her habits to drop a few pounds whenever she wants.

I'm a bit overweight, but I've been lifting to fix that.

You've made three of these threads today dude.
You're clearly not somebody who is just kinda Fed up with all the bullshit of modern mating, but somebody who has deep seated issues with the opposite sex.

>You only have to become a violent nigger to make it work!
Topkek, I'll pass.

I love when jews ironically expose themselves to deflect criticism.

>Women change themselves for men they respect and want to fuck. If you're not a man worthy of respect and don't act masculine, women will step all over you and cheat on you.
>White knight confirmed.
I too was that naive once.

>They believe they are entitled go women
eerrr
I just don't think I'll ever be able to improve myself enough so I don't bother
>They then think if they "withdraw" (implying they weren't already) that women will magically come around and realize the errors of their ways
no I just save myself the pain of rejection