You're not even trying anymore

Say what?

>Politics and Opinions
>Scientific

uhuh....

>scientific polls

""""""scientific"""""" """""""""polls"""""""""""

Cheating isn't winning.

Someone who studied for 200 hours and had a moderator ask the opponent 13 follow ups more beat a guy who prepared for the debates over bacon sandwiches and burgers.

You don't even have to like Trump to see how silly this shit is.

>actual (((scientific))) polls

you guys literally rigged 10s of online polls after the debate

>polls

(((real)))

>(((scientific)))

>scientific polls

like the "mexican intellectuals" of debate terms.

No, we didnt. We were allowed to vote just like anyone else was allowed to.

prove it

>ITS YOU 400 LB HACKERS

there is 20 of us, tops. not millions.

>Google surveys

LMAO

This makes them look desperate. Like they werent satisfied so they had to go backwards to rewrite the script and resell it.

I think I like Trump more now.

Finally Murica will get a strong leader.

>"(((scientific)))"

>Cred Forums is 20 people

I can believe it.

>what are bots
There were literally posts from anons telling others to vote in incognito mode because you could vote multiple times.
>rig literally all the polls with bots and scripts
>TRUMP WON!!1 SEE THE POLLS SAY SO XDDDd

Why dont we map create an algorithm in order to calculate state by state presidential polling with special emphasis on battleground states and margin of change in undecided voters?

I wonder how this one can be explained, even Nate Pewterstein said that Hillary had a 99% chance of winning it. Dindus not voting? North Michigan liberal cuck canvassing actually working?

The reek of desperation has never smelled sweeter
Trump came off like a rambling outsider, not a hurricane of racism and vitriol like the (((media))) and you good people at CTR have been saying. That's a victory my nigger. I'm loving watching you "reasonable and sane" people failing to understand why you are losing when cognitively you have done everything right to get Clinton elected. The rules have changed, and the God Emperor has capitalized. Get ready to be bootyblasted.

+100% fire immunity?

What is this shit even meant to do? Reuters rigged their last poll again by involving 11% more democrats than republicans. Of fucking course brainwashed liberals are going to vote for Hillary. Everyone who has their mind made up already isn't going to be swayed by a poll, so why even bother? To fuel the echo chamber? To make the other liberals feel better? Trump is ahead in enough swing states to win the election, and all the narrative control in the world hasn't prevented that, so what do they expect poll rigging to change?

Who's that? Hillary Schwarzanigger?

bots using what? the same ip adress?

you think 20 people have over a million proxies?

you are pathetic

>(((>(((

>Okay just pose with this pen thing that's not turned on, we want to show how females can science as well

she's also not soldering anything. Just fuck up my solder mask, m8.

It's over. We got BTFO

I'm a #scientificpollster now

" Allan Smith is a politics reporter for Business Insider. He's a 2015 graduate of Ohio University "

fucking liberal college kids

We are onto more pressing topics like how when Trump defends his pageant winners from Rosie and CNN the media comes back decades later and claims giving women who won a second chance makes him a sexist.

Ikr, It's about time we elected a populist-nationalist and cleaned house of all these traitorous fucks.

Why johnson was not in the debate?

>voting your opinion in an opinion poll
>literally rigged

Lol whoops.

That's why they call it female empowerment.

He didn't reach the percentage required for joining the debate. 13% or something.

>muh bots
That's not how that works. Even if an user voted 10 times with 10 different proxies how do you explain the other millions of voters in the online poll.

(((scientific polls)))

>scientific polls

>actual scientific polls
you know they're shilling when they try this hard

Trump should not even be on the ballot by (((their))) metrics. It's supposed to be Clinton vs Bush.

Why trust anything these shysters have to say about anything at all? Their old model is broken, it doesn't take into account an awake electorate positively voting. All their bullshit sums are based on people voting for the least worst.

Why do you come here? Honestly? Do you think your getting social browny points for this?

>those aren't the real polls goyim
>these specially controlled and monitored polls are the real polls
>listen and believe oyvey

Retard who taught you how to use a computer, we should never have taught you how to read either nigger

"scientific"

this is the douche bag who rewrote that propaganda piece

looks like a Bernie supporters who switch to the Hillary shill team

>scientific polls

If the results didn't spell out OBAMA IS A NIGGER then you can be sure it wasn't actually us fucking about.

In fact, is there some sort of Cred Forums related profanity we can spell with all the States abbrv?

I don't know why Hillary says we need a woman President. She wouldn't be first.

THIS

He failed the entry exam about Aleppo.

>(((Scientific polls)))

How is voting considered cheating?

Not to mention it's the wrong side of the board

i-it w-was scientific t-though! MUH SCIENCE!!!

>100% immunity
> not resistance
You had one job medic

>(((((((scientific))))))))

autistic

Yeah, because the point of the debate wasn't to get votes.... it was to win on an academic level.... fucking kek.

Also, how did she win? All she did was say "i know people that said my plans are good" etc... you don't win a debate on an academic level with zero facts.

Why would you Photoshop Clinton onto Michelle Obama's body?

>smith

>undecideds were swayed to trump
>but we won based on our rules

k

Dumbass, everyone knew Hillary"won". Only thing is that Trump still looked better and gained votes. You could call it a pyrrhic victory.

What are you going to do about it, cuck libshit shill? You've been spamming your bullshit accusations ever since the debate in very single fucking thread. Get a better job, shill.

LOL

F-FUCK YOU
THIS W-WAS DIFFERENT

He didn't remember the names of who he was debating against.

Trump may have gotten more electoral votes, but our scientists say Hillary won!

I only voted once, I don't need to rig an online poll to know the vast majority is voting for Trump. I see signs for Trump everyday,

What? pol rigging the polls in Trump's favor is only going to help boost dem voter turnout

How you guys can't see what the fuck you are doing is unreal. But dude, please keep it up.

We didn't rig the polls. I'm not even sure how we would. Care to explain? I voted in the drudge poll but that's so full of right wing partisan bullshit that I meant nothing. Stop it with the cognitive dissonance now, and get ready to say this....President of the United States Donald John Trump. If you don't prepare you will be apoplectic by Inauguration Day.

>scientific polls

My favorite part was how she kept saying "go to my site I have a fact checker so you guys know the real truth :p".

Of course the polls will show she won. She could have stroked out on stage and shit herself and they would say she won. Just wait until the third debate when Trump unleashes his full power level and brings up her laundry list of scandals. She will literally have a seizure. He was playing softball for the first debate to bait out her personal attacks and let her set the tone. Now all of her bullshit is fair game for the next two.

It's not rigging, it's called autism.

Blame the photographer.

>those polls don't count
>mine is smarter because it shows what I wan't, so it counts

>we

>business insider

>undecideds were swayed to Trump
>Hillary up 6 points in multiple post debate polls
kay

And Bill wouldn't be the first First Gentleman

15%*, Swedebro

2 million votes on the Time poll 55/45 Trump wins. I don't believe any CNN polls. You can't even use CNN NBC or ABC as sources for anything related to clinton vs Trump.

She has to repeat this performance next time to really secure the white-house, without anything going wrong like her health.

Trump still has Benghazi up his sleeve.

BECAUSE HE COULDN'T GET IN LEGALLY, AND YOU OR I WOULD'VE DONE THE SAME THING

It's fucking over, guys. SCIENTISTS have proven that Hillary won.

Who /CTR/ now?

>here are the real polls, goy

It's a scientific fact that rocks gave birth to the animal kingdom and that Clinton won the first presidential debate

>Alan Smith
>Smith

>he was only retarded, not racist!

This is the official trumpfag stance regarding the debate.

>Clinton won! It's big!

Every pool shows Trump winning
>What does "winning a debate" even mean?
>Everyone will forget about this debate after the 3rd one.

>THE RESULTS ARE IN, ACTUAL POOLS SHOW CLINTON WINNING, ITS BIG!

It's almost Alan Smithee

How can alt-right ever recover?

Science doesn't decide who wins people do, and the people already voted on the polls.

>implying scientists are not people

I still don't even know what Hillary's plans are from watching the debate. Her performance was quite mediocre, Trump just has to do a bit better next debates and he'll beat her. This is also the best she can do, this is her ultimate level.

Trump has always been retarded. That's who is beating Your Employer in a national election, a legit egomaniacal retard that is 70 years old. Really make you think. It's laughable who weak Hillary is. She is the candidate you deserve and I will have no sympathy for you when she inevitably loses.

lol, I remember this

When a headline reads

>Actual scientific polls show X

I have VERY little faith in X. It's like a media outfit which has to restate every commercial break that they're "fair and balanced." Smells like bullshit.

The people had you guys swarming literally every poll that was even remotely in favor of Clinton.

Often with multiple votes, proxies, bots or scripts.

But sure, I bet you all sleep soundly come election night. The butthurt will be so goddamn immense I doubt the board can fully contain it.

>The butthurt will be so goddamn immense I doubt the board can fully contain it.

this, Cred Forums when the election is called is going to be like christmas morning as a kid

When are liberals going to stop dragging science through the mud?

These people are anti-science, they will tell you to your face that they don't believe in Biology or that DNA does anything , that we're all identical then cite some marxist scripture

They claim to be 'scientists' in terms who 'climate change' but they are anti-debate, they don't even want to be tested! They just want more grant money and to push their agenda! That is anti-science to

Implying the same is not true for tumblr and facebook groups.

WUS

>G-guys, don't believe those polls immediately after the debate
>Here, have some polls made almost a week after the fact that prove Hillary won
>Please vote for Hillary

Absolutely pathetic. Don't even bother replying to me

Give me one example.

Just one.

I'll keep the thread open for you. Prove me wrong.

Beside this are we not allowed to vote on these polls for some reason?

>HAHA u used bots in the firewire cyberspace u ip-adress ddos hackerz xDxDxD

You have no idea what you're talking about, don't you?

One example of what?
A tumblr group that favors Hillary?

The onus is on you, friend. Cred Forums didn't rig any polls. Prove me wrong. (You can't)

>democrat sampling at 75%
More like scientifically rigged poll.

ACTUAL SCIENTIFIC POLLS

99% OF SCIENTISTS HATE HER

SHE WINS DEBATES THROUGH SHEER SCIENCE, AND BASICALLY, YOU'RE A DUMB RACIST DRUMPFER

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HER SECRET

>actual scientific polls

HOLY SHIT DRUUUUMPF ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Holy christ you're slow.

Show me a Pro-hillary group/site that was using scripts, proxies or other methods to letting them input countless votes per person.

Because that's what we here were doing.

>Actual
Sounds like a 22 year old wrote this.

The only true post-debate poll was by PPP and had Trump trailing by 4.

The same pollster had Trump trailing by 5 a week ago.

>Show me a Pro-hillary group/site that was using scripts, proxies or other methods to letting them input countless votes per person.

Show me a Trump group that was doing this first. And I mean prove it.

Show me Cred Forums using scripts, proxies or other methods to letting them input countless votes per person.

Apart from that one poll were some people voted multiple times using incognito mode. (which could just as easily have been done by Hillary supporters)

Over 20 polls won, but we must have cheated every single one in some way damn you are delusional.

Are you fucking retarded.

this was the entire board for the entire night. Forgot?

You guys literally rigged an entire primary, fuck off.

>Apart from that one poll were some people voted multiple times using incognito mode.

Those cunning clog fucks with their wooden computers.

>scientific polls
>for an opinion

>this guy actually believes incognito gives you a new ip

Those are my polls, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

t. Mass Media

This is a slide thread
Get in here