The problem with Trump isn't his debating skills

"Trump believes that, as a rich white man, he has the right to stop and frisk the president of the United States and demand that the uppity black man show him his papers"
Holy shit. I didn't even think about it like that. Like, I had honestly normalized it in my brain as "ugh, OF COURSE he has to deal with this", but that quote really forced me to step back and really drink this fact in: of all the presidents, it was the first black president who had to "prove" that he was from here. That is the truth of America right now.
Doesn't matter if you're the president of the fucking country: you, black man, still have to convince *me*, the white guy, that you *belong* here.

newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/the-problem-with-trump-isnt-his-debating-skills

Other urls found in this thread:

the.honoluluadvertiser.com/dailypix/2008/Nov/09/hawaii811090361V3_b.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this kind of cucked self-hatred is why your country is a shithole now, England

i have never read such random bullshit in my life. did you fail creative writing in school? wtf are you trying to even say?

are you mad you have to prove to the english govt you are 14 years ahmed?

REMINDER: DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL THREADS, SAGE.

OP is a faggot and a whore

I don't believe you are from the UK, enjoy being a hillburger shill

I believe the phrase you're looking for is: "Hmmm really makes you think"

Trump isn't even white, he's a Jew

What are you trying to tell us?
I don't think it got through very well.

>implying Jews aren't white
This is the problem with BLM, they don't understand that the "white men in total control" are also jews. They're protesting against the regular non-jewish whites.

And like Liebowitz said, "You don't own nothing, goyim!"

Yeah, stop and frisk is unconstitutional.... but here's my personal experience with it...

I went to NY city, my 2 friends were buying 4 kilos of cocaine... we are white... the cops stopped and frisked all 3 of us...

So, was it bad? It was bad to us, as criminals.

Update: i'm not a degenerate criminal anymore, if anyone's wondering.

Also, if it's unconstitutional, why does anyone care? Trump can't get it passed if it's unconstitutional. This is just another way for libertarians to cleanse whites from the country, and cuck for blacks.

>mfw reading this article

Holy shit this is some MKULTRA brainwashing shit.

Because his literary agent said he was born in Kenya and there are mountains of conflicting evidence

Don't forget that the woman who provided his birth certificate ended up dying in a plane crash right afterward.

>stop and frisk
Conflicting evidence? You do realize that he was born in the US right? That's not conflicting evidence, that's justification for bigotry

>So, was it bad? It was bad to us, as criminals.

That's really what it comes down to. If it affects one group like blacks disproportionately, it's because they are disproportionately more criminal.

I didn't say anything about stop and frisk you numbskull

>has the right to stop and frisk the president of the United States and demand that the uppity black man show him his papers

why is this a problem

i didnt realize the president was above normal people

Yes because it was racism when they did almost exactly the same thing to McCain you faggot.

here's 2 documents to prove otherwise unless you're going to try to say that there was a conspiracy to get a Kenyan in office in 1961?

the.honoluluadvertiser.com/dailypix/2008/Nov/09/hawaii811090361V3_b.jpg

obongo never did prove he was from the US though

and this falls under "shit niggers actually believe"

yes obama was involved with a long time conspiracy to push him into politics

You think he got into harvard based on his grades?

>The problem with Trump isn't his debating skills

The problem with Trump was a debate with two opponents

no, you're right, we should let blacks go full on ape mode and keep killing each other and everyone else with no consequences.

Idiot

Fuck my life, this cuck gets shitloads of airtime on radio 4

Niggers are dumb and irrational to an extent that is essentially inconceivable to a White Man.

They don't think the way actual humans do.

Might as well try to understand the thoughts of dogs or cattle.

>we'll get to the emails later
>never brings the emails up again

Way to go, Lester.

To be fair, he also said Ted Cruz was a Canadian.
Ted Cruz is not a google.
So Trump is treating a google and a canadian the same way.

How's that racism ?

Its not racist to make sure someone is following the law. His university papers say he was born in Kenya, how is that not shady as fuck?

Then again, this is just shills resurrecting a dead issue because they cant call him a rayciss/muh soggy nist again for the 10000000th time and still be taken seriously.

That scraping sound you hear is the bottom of the barrel

Hillary will skip the next two debates because Trump stayed out of the mud. Then at the end he said I stayed out of the mud preparing for the next debate where he burns her alive.