PEPE THE FROG CREATOR IS GOING TO VOTE FOR HILLARY:

PEPE THE FROG CREATOR IS GOING TO VOTE FOR HILLARY: esquire.com/news-politics/news/a49057/pepe-frog-creator-voting-hillary/

How does it feel for Trumpets to be so BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

This just validates that #notallpepes are symbols of hate. MSM BTFO

He belongs to us now

Have you read the comics?

They're about weed and taking a stanky shit.

We've already known this for a while now. Fuck off spamming faggot.

Normally ID call you a faggot for spamming that too but I've only seen it in legitimate slide threads like this so carry on.

He created the feels good man Pepe and that's it. There are thousands of other Pepes out there that he can't take credit for. Pepe belongs to Cred Forums again and normies will never take him from us

Wow #ImWithHer now

Shh only dreams, no tears

>Pees without his pants down.

Normies are such fail at memes

well at least he is holding to his roots as a piss fetish artist

lmao

>a symbol of hate and white supremacist support clinton

Seems about right, guess #ImWithHer now.

Nobody cares. It was never about this fag's feels good man frog. The meme got good when the paint picture came along. Until then it was just a reaction image. So tired of this faggot trying to be relevent any chance he gets.

We get it, youre a leftist shill faggot. Nobody cares.

The creator of .gif says it's pronounced "jife". Because you create something doesn't mean you're not on the spectrum

So he didn't even make the original.

CREATOR OF ALRIGHT NEONAZI HATE SYMBOL ENDORSES HILLARY

WHAT A TWIST!

Yes he did. It just only got popular when he drew "feels good man"

>cap backwards
>shorts and jersey
>ass exposed
>fat lips
>public urination

Yep, its a Google.

Thank goodness someone is standing up to all the evil and hatred that has been foisted on poor Pepe the Frog. At least the owner will reclaim Pepe's true identity as a man for others.

Damn, I was looking for am image of a pissing pepe to use in a meme of my own, but now I can't remember what for....

no one cares about this fag

So a neo nazi white nationalist hate monger is voting for Her?

How is this not a win for pol?

>pepe is a racist
>accept for the people who use and create them

>implying that pepe doesn't belong to Cred Forums already

You nazis only have yourself to blame for what Pepe has become today.

So im confused why is the creator of some racist frog voting for Hillary.
>hes racist
>supports hillary
>when will hillary disavow these blatant racists

how did it feel to have a rabbi suck your pepe after it was mutilated?

felt good man?

In all seriousness, how do we solve the leaf problem.

It's Doctor (((Frankenstein))) and The Creature all over again.

The Creature did nothing wrong.

The author, (((Frankenstein))) did all the wrong.

Pepe is free. Pepe is right. Fuck that faggot.

Stfu leaf your opinion does not matter

I think you're confiusing opinions and facts here buddy.

Is posting pepe now a hate crime?

A FUCKING LEAF

Literally nobody gives a shit about the creator. I like Dr. Pepper but I don't give a fuck who created or what his political leaning are.

I think esquire missed the point here.

Brah, being white is a hate crime now.

Yes, especially in Australia. I will personally be reporting you to Pauline Hanson to explain yourself.

>this tbqh senpai

It sure looks like it.

Come at me ADL.

who created
>tfw guy?

WHOS HE VOTING FOR?

His pants aren't around his ankles, counterfeit Pepe. Reported and saged.

Everyone knows Pepe puts pants around ankles when he pees. Feels good, man.

wojak's creator is not american

A European created it.

What's going on in here?

Thanks for the info, leaf CTR.

pepe is greater than his creator
who gives a shit

I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own Reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing back towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try and how much we try to blend in, we're picked out like our fucking heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shut down we have had zero success. And it's not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single English speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WON'T YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU YOU FUCKING SCUM.

Nice try samefag.

do you have any idea how awful his life would be if he said he would vote for Trump, being the creator of something that has been deemed as the new Swastika.

give the guy a break.

Maybe you should try voting for Trump

He didn't create Pepe though
He created feels good man
We morphed it into Pepe
Faggot has fuckall to do with pepe

Pepe was not famous until /r9k/ shitposted it though.

That nigger insists Pepe has green lips, he clearly has no say in what Pepe does.