CANDID GENERAL #1:

All right lads, I haven't been here in a few days because I'm busy, but, have you heard about Candid yet?

>'Anonymous' app marketed to appeal to channers
>AI algorithm is going to automatically censor 'low quality/hateful' posts
>Promoted by cringy 'Anti-SJW' youtubers to catch the 14y/o chan audience
>Clearly this is in order to build the AI's database in order to work on an automatic censoring system which will easily be adopted or imitated by social media/Jewgle

Harmful Opinions has two videos about this:
Part 1: youtube.com/watch?v=tga1StUrTOM
Part 2: youtube.com/watch?v=6TIjmYAUzIg
These outline the situation well.

After the first video the CEO personally contacted him and seems to have tried recruiting him to the shill campaign.

Tl;Dr:
>do NOT use Candid
>Unsub from cuck Youtubers that promote this shit, they're on the payroll
>Share this information everywhere you can
>If possible, can someone set up a better general? I'm in a Master's program in mathematics and I have literally zero time to polish this up

Bumpin'

Why did this fall so far in the goddamn catalogue?

Bawmp

Mods be merciful, this shit is important.

wow this seems spoopy

i wonder if candid is some kind of PR experiment to see how people take this

At least someone showed up to bump the thread.
>Tfw Black Pigeon is shilling this
>Tfw I'm not even kidding

It seems to be that they are marketing it towards channers.

More than this, they must have put a lot of money into paying off retards like ShoeonHead, the Amazing Faggot and even Black Pigeon.

you're preaching to the choir here, no user would opt to use some shit board other than this shit board, also apps are cancer

if you're not paying for it, you're the productâ„¢

>>if you're not paying for it, you're the product

so true. it also makes me wary of discord

NSA listens to discord now

wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

I just want to get anons shilling Harmful Opinions videos on this everywhere.

It's obvious a lot of 12-15 y/os will fall for the bait and get involved in the shitty communities the youtubers create. It's sneaky shit the way they've went around doing this.

>NSA listens to discord now
Any sources on this? I've never used it but I know a lot of people who do.

I don't understand why anyone would try and market to this audience

no clue

I always knew she was actually jewonhead

unfortunately, most people don't understand the value of data, so they have no reason to be suspicious

>I don't understand why anyone would try and market to this audience
Maybe I wasn't as clear as I should have been:
they are building an AI bot that processes chanspeak/hatespeech to build up profiles of people who write that way.

They are already censoring and shadowbanning these types of posts and the AI learns from the posts along with what gets censored by human moderation.

Watch the videos man. You can see a censorship tool in the making. Share the videos everywhere you can. You can also help by bumping this thread.

Buuuuuump

That fucker blackpigeon still won't get back to me. He's running.

>attractive woman
>working for the greater good

Pick one and only one.

>That fucker blackpigeon still won't get back to me. He's running.
Look at all the comments, he is ignoring waves upon waves of criticism whereas he usually responds to everything.

Seriously, did I pick a bad time or what? Where is everyone?

>people who write that way
there is a thing called forensic linguistics but user may easily work his way around it by consciously varying his online speech, not unlike a natural persona one puts up for specific situations (formal, ritual, informal, very informal/banter, professional, juvenile, playful, sexy etc)
there is literally no way a machine could make a profile of each and every user and the numbers are growing

What's with the /r9k/ oozing out of your every pore?

>following youtubers.

What kind of deranged retard would want to watch these mongoloid attention whores anyway.
Hell, being a youtuber is one step lower than being a fucking google.

they don't need to. with enough data, they could make it very accurate.

Well at least we know harmful opinions isn't a double agent.

m8

Have you not noticed how people here all talk the same and use the same insults and memes? It won't be hard to build up a profile when the AI is dedicated to the task.

Not only this, but think of how easily this can escalate. What is/isn't hate speech??? It's a good ol' slippy slope situation again. It's very easy to mistake the way someone talks about immigration as hateful for example. So who gets shadowbanned and who doesn't? It's obviously going to manufacture a friendly echo-chamber.

Watch the videos, he explains it well.

bumping for interest
but seems legit
check the devs response on bad reviews at
playgoogle.com/store/apps/details?id=com.becandid.candid&hl=en
literally oh vey shut it down

the thing with English is that is pretty much set in stone syntax-wise (subject-predicator-objects) so the only feasible way would be to sift through the vocabulary, which would be easily variable for an aware user

memes come and go and anons use memes only here; you'd have to be a galactic faggot to spout those irl
hate speech is so wishy-washy there is no consensus on what it is
my cunt's had it in her criminal code but noone's been convicted of it yet despite people calling 'em like they're seeing 'em

Wew, surprised nobody picked up on this sooner. I fucking hate women. My mother was a cunt and I had a bad relationship at 14 that fucked me up good.

Since then, I see my prejudice confirmed everyday in reality, media and online.

Damn that pics satisfying

Stefan Molyneux is legitimately great, despite some occasionally excessive dramatics. I only found out about him a few months ago, but I like him a lot.

Everyone else is worthless 'OMG THESE SJWS ARE INSANE, HERE'S MY TWO CENTS XDDD' types

lol chill out m8

But it's a way you talk to preserve anonymity. And this is an anonymous-based app that is deliberately marketing itself to us. They are building profiles of channers to possibly offer a censorship tool to other social media websites.

>AI algorithm is going to automatically censor 'low quality/hateful' posts
Interesting I have to watch this later as I've popped a beer.

I don't want to alarm you faggots or anything, because I think you should be like a norse and stand for what you say, nomatter how stupid. You be stubburn like us, like if two brothers fight over something here and live next to each others, they both won't speak to each other for 10-20-30-40 years, because the one want the other to come and say he is sorry. (at this point they don't even know what they are arguing about). Yes dan doesn't call us "fjeldaber" mountain monkeys for no reason, we can't we can't be reasoned with...
>Point

Look in the future we will all be identified by our text, so even when you try to (and you should) write weird here, even if you normally write in another god damn foookni language, it's gonna find you.

Don't be scared.

We are actually doing this right now. This will be our powertool, not to be abused. But.... there is a whole field of this, I concidered doing an academic piece on this and some certain goat fucking guys...... But no..... It will be abused, and there are tons of people out there nwo already on this.

So write alot of weird shit here, avoid it elsewhere(if you really still give a shit at this point).

Thing is already, we're finding ourselves here.... and we ain't even got started yet... pull a cluster in here and fucking feed it the entire interwebs and you got your self some sick puppy that can do and see what we will never be able too..

This is our grim future, but don't be scared.
They are all doing it, but they all suck ass, so we're beating em to it, and they will never get better results than us, even with all them fucking into firepower they got.

We've not named him yet, still actually trynig different techs, you got to do it, we're still doing it academically and I got all the big guys here(again small ctry)

Don't be scared of this.

Wow, those reviews are looking brutal. I wonder if they will get Jewgle to come in and set them straight within the next few days

not really. with enough data and a powerful model you can learn general features that will be robust to such variation.

>using Apps
>ever
I shiggy diggy

IT LITERALLY SAYS [UPDATE IN DESCRIPTION] DID YOU NOT READ THE FUCKING DESCRIPTION? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY IS Cred Forums SO FUCKING STUPID SOMETIMES? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Bindu Reddy, CEO of Candid, has responded to this video:
"Candid is meant to be a place where you can have candid conversations, express yourself and speak about controversial things
THAT SAID, it's impossible to have any type of constructive conversation when someone spams with you the same image the same time, posts a meaningless one liner against all white men without backing it up with some reasoning or slanders every single poster by calling him/her a 'fagg*t"
Take for example a user who shows up and spams every single YT comment of yours with an gory and horrifying image. YouTube today takes some measures using it's 'AI' to remove those messages. We do the same.
We do the same. We use AI to remove low quality, meaningless posts which PREVENT CANDID conversation.
We don't have any evil intentions and in fact, I am for speaking you mind and having great conversations that enable constructive discussions."

Bawmp, hope everyone has looked at the videos, I might put up a new general tomorrow.

A fucking leaf

Look at the second video you fucking idiot

And that update is meant to be funny, you must be one dumb fuck to take it entirely out of context. It's literally a "who are you going to trust? Me, or your lying eyes?" situation

I've used candid for a while now and I have seen them censoring some of my images (they won't get any likes, replies or dislikes no matter which group or how long it's up).
Pic related being one of them,along with another about Google cultural marxism.

Jewtube is starting to worry me

I wonder if Gab.AI is a similar platform.