Reading it over and over, especially certain sections, helped me to understand that if you started with a black man...

>reading it over and over, especially certain sections, helped me to understand that if you started with a black man, a white man could be produced; but starting with a white man, you never could produce a black man-because the white chromosome is recessive. And since no one disputes that there was but one Original Man, the conclusion is clear.

I-is he right Cred Forums?

>white people evolved

>niggers left behind

>they think that makes them better

>the white chromosome is recessive

>white chromosome

>chromosome

>recessive chromosome

nigga you dont even know the first fucking thing about genetics

Checked

Even their leaders are dumb

HH

impressive

Neandertal DNA was stronger and created real human beings, instead of more feral apes.

looking for these?

this

>white chromosome is recessive

wat?

The German philosopher Schopenhauer argued that Races who lived in colder areas and with pale skin were more intelligent than races who lived in warm areas and had dark skin, and that's time before Darwin came up with the theory of Evolution. Schopenhauer claimed that, in warmer areas there was abundance of food and the climate was relatively good, so not much critical thinking was required. By contrast, in colder areas there was scarcity of food and the climate unpredictable, so critical thinking was required for the survival of the species. This constant fight over survival gave the pale-skinned people a better critical thinking ability, in other words made them intelligent, whereas the dark-skinned people who had a relatively easy life remained as they were.

tl:dr

Schopenhauer explained why niggers are stupid and why "being the first to appear" isn't actually a good thing.

He is going by the assumption that early africans look like blacks today.

OFF BY ONE

>quote from some niggers
>anecdotally proves that whites are a result of intentional breeding

niggers btfo again

AND AGAIN