I am voting for Trump

I am voting for Trump.

With that in mind, what would it take to get a Republican back into the White House if Trump loses?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/9570/hillary-media-say-trumps-too-sexist-be-president-ben-shapiro
youtube.com/watch?v=YrJAyV8bF2U
newsweek.com/who-knew-trump-favors-amnesty-undocumented-immigrants-395512
redstate.com/diary/southernconstitutionalist/2015/12/06/eric-trump-my-dads-immigration-plan-includes-amnesty-after-deportation/
nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/first-read-trump-s-stunning-flip-flop-immigration-n637621
youtube.com/watch?v=3tzlpArJVgs
therightscoop.com/i-dont-know-why-he-just-said-that-its-crazy-ann-coulter-angry-at-trumps-softening/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

4 years

A more articluate, focused, and displined version of Trump, preferably mixed with a bit of Ron Paul.

Trump 2.0

>articulate
>disciplined

With millenials now reaching voting age and with the current state of the Internet I'm afraid we might never get a Republican in the white house again.

I don't think centrist candidates would fit the bill after Hillary.

Trump is popular because he is indubitably right-of-center.

We need a candidate who is willing to go even further.

>With that in mind, what would it take to get a Republican back into the White House if Trump loses?

Probably never.
Remember, part of her plan is mass immigration and naturalization, and people like hispanics (there's already a big push to give citizenship to them so they can vote (unsurprisingly) democrat) will make it nearly impossible to get one into office.

Besides, if the greedy, bought-and-paid-for idiots the republican party rolled out this election cycle couldn't beat a loud-mouth like Trump (much less Clinton), imagine the people they're going to roll out next year. If one does make it in, you can bet they're going to be some pretty liberal republicans who may as well be democrats.

Obama got 8 years, even "The Dubya" got 8 years in office. You can bet the liberal golden girl Hillary will be there 8 years too.

If Trump loses, the GOP will purge the Tea Party/any and all Trumpsters. Once that happens, a moderate like Ryan or Kasich will eviscerate Clinton in 2020.

> imagine the people they're going to roll out next *election cycle

My bad

Sadly this ...

Yes, just like a moderate Republican beat far-left Obama in 2008 and 2012.

oh wait....

If Clinton gets in there will never be another white republican US president.

>chaffetz
>articulate
>disciplined

These republican congress stooges couldn't run for president if their lives depended on it. Their only skill is convening pointless hearings and asking questions that have already been answered a hundred times before then repeating that over and over again.

>a moderate like Ryan or Kasich will eviscerate Clinton

Both of those candidates suck donkey dick, though.

Voters don't like these "everyman" faggots who are just barely right-of-center.

We don't need another compromising chickenshit in a suit.

>moderate

You mean cuck.

Obama was "the first king nigger", his suporters didn't want the first nig nog pres to be a 1 term "failiure".

>the GOP will purge the Tea Party/any and all Trumpsters.
>purge the Tea Party/any and all Trumpsters.

I'm sorry, but isn't "purging people with differing political viewpoints" one of the very hallmarks of fascism? Or is it only fascism when it's not what you want and it's "anti-fascism" when it appeases you?

Ryan and Kasich are incompetent, and have no support. The republicans need someone who is hard right but not a religious zealot like Cruz.

Purge was a metaphor my mentally challenged friend.

Contrary to popular belief, McCain and Romney didn't lose because they didn't have the base/were unlikable; the Obama coalition was just one of the best turnout operations in political history. People HATE Hillary Clinton tho, but she's likely to win because the GOP base hates him. I live in suburbia and canvas for Republican operatives on the reg, and the animosity most suburban people feel towards Trump is palpable.

That said, if the GOP runs a moderate, you'll get your typical base back, plus voters who despise Hillary.

Anecdotal, but I know scores of people who are typically vote Republican but are voting for Hillary this time.

>shill
>cuck

Just giving you facts outside the bubble pham.

Fascinating historical note: Brasillach was also a homosexual and a pedophile.

If we get 8 more years of democrats, there will never be another republican president.

>Purge was a metaphor my mentally challenged friend.
You're still talking about removing people with dissenting opinions; How do exactly plan on metaphorically purging these people, friendo?
If you don't want people having opinions, you're more than welcome to move to North Korea.

So, when can we "metaphorically purge" people like you?

>McCain and Romney didn't lose because they didn't have the base/were unlikable

Regardless of how many niggers Obama encouraged to vote for him, McCain and Romney were unattractive candidates.

McCain was too fucking old to be likable, and Palin was so goddamned stupid that no one wanted her near the White House.

Romney was a low-level autist who was so disconnected from everyday life that people thought he was a huge faggot.

Clinton is a moderate right, back her if you're still butt hurt.
Neo cons suck Saudi dick.

>Brasillach was also a homosexual and a pedophile

Are you actually retarded? I'm talking about the GOP devoting lots of resources into primarying Tea Partiers like they did with Huelskamp in Kansas. Do you take everything you read as being literal?

I agree to an extent. McCain and Romney weren't ideal because they weren't inspiring Kasich and Ryan have the ability to be charismatic and charming tho, and even if you disregard them, the GOP has, on deck, plenty of Reaganesque people.

>Kasich and Ryan have the ability to be charismatic and charming

Kasich is a senile old fuck who can't identify with anyone beyond boomer bar flies.

Ryan is a whiny chickenshit career politician who couldn't lead anyone out of a paper bag.

These people aren't leaders; they're fucking morons with titles.

nothing
if a guy with a huge cult of personality running against a half-dead lizard can't crack it, the Republicans are done. the Democrat party will split into 2 (econ conservative+sjw and econ leftist+sjw) and you'll go on from there

Gen Z have reached voting age m8
millennials are reaching their 30s

I disagree. Kasich is very capable of reaching out to moderates and even quite a few Democrats. My father-in-law is a pretty staunch Democrat, but admitted he would vote for Kasich over Clinton because of how much a crook she is.

Ryan's able to pull off the "cool" thing Obama's done to an extent. I can see him doing the talk shows, the Between Two Ferns bullshit, and even hosting SNL. Being telegenic is the most important thing in a candidate, and while Trump is certainly entertaining (his SNL episode was GOAT), being friendly and relateable is just as important.

>With that in mind, what would it take to get a Republican back into the White House if Trump loses?

the republicans to stop being retarded

>Kasich is very capable of reaching out to moderates

If that were the case, then he would've taken more states than one in the primaries.

He looks, talks, and acts like a faggot, which is why no one likes him outside of Ohio.

>Ryan's able to pull off the "cool" thing Obama's done to an extent.

Ryan will never be cool because he's not a nigger, and that's an unfortunate fact.

pro-amnesty Bush somehow won a large percentage of hispanics, which is pretty much the only reason he won twice.

If Trump loses it means that the demographics of the US have gotten to the point where it is impossible for a Republican to win the White House. It would take a civil war to reverse that.

Some civility would be a start.

Republicans need to realize where compromise meets their own needs. they need to become major major MAJOR 10th amendment buffs. they need to come out as the anti-DEA party (in line with deregulation and lessening the reach of government into the personal lives of hard-working Americans). they need to come out on the side of reason and keep a spotlight on all the ways the Democrats have become them.

Hillary would have to start WW3 and lose. I'm not even kidding. If Hillary wins, she will bring in millions more 3rd world immigrants to vote Democrat for the rest of their lives and Republicans will never win a general election again.

Kasich lost because a lot of the states were closed primaries so Democrats couldn't vote. That. or the field was so crowded that people flocked to other moderate candidates like Fatso and Jeb!

Ryan will never be as cool as Obama, but he can be more telegenic than Trump, McCain, Romney, and Dubya.

You sound like a faggot.

Nothing much, considering if Hillary does win she'll inherit a country in a recession with constant riots and teetering toward collapse.

>what would it take to get a Republican back into the White House if Trump loses?
A fundamental restructuring of the party. If the GOP can't win this election, then the demographic shift that will occur in the next four years will make it nearly impossible for a Republican to win in 2020.

Reminder that is Trump loses this November there will never ever be another stright white Christian male elected to the presidency for the next 200 years, if America even exists that long. The Republicans will not claim the presidency for the next 24 years until they reshape the party into a Hispanic panamerica party. White America is eternally doomed.

dailywire.com/news/9570/hillary-media-say-trumps-too-sexist-be-president-ben-shapiro

This.

>Get everything Killary is known to be guilty of
>Claim it's actually Trump who is guilty of these things
>Ask them to prove it
>Can't
>Prove Killary is guilty of the claims
>It gives cognitive dissonance migraines so ignore it
>Find some completely banal things Trump did 40 years ago
>G A M E O V E R

This is exactly what's happened except for the last line. If the last line comes to fruition, I hope you have your freedomarms otherwise you're going to be absolutely fucked.

Weather or not Trump loses, I'm thinking there's going to a strong showing of republicans in both house and Senate who will keep digging into Hillary's and probably Obama's dirt.
I wouldn't be surprised to see her impeachment within a year.
That would put dems in a bad light come next election.

>come next election
Too bad the world will be fucked eternally if not already in a state of war/chaos causing Hillary to declare martial law or whatever she does to keep herself in power

>I'm talking about the GOP devoting lots of resources into primarying Tea Partiers like they did with Huelskamp in Kansas
But that doesn't include those "Trumpsters" you mentioned, who aren't running and obviously aren't getting any resources for being pro-trump. You still haven't explained how to "metaphorically purge" those people.

>Do you take everything you read as being literal?
Own up to what you said.

real talk guys: is The_Donald as shilled and bot-driven as the CTR-plagued Hillary side of the net? I really can't tell when I'm in there. (am staunchly anti-Hillary, voting for Trump. just really curious as a non-Redditor who views that subreddit at least bidaily)

You can shut down shills simply by mentioning Trump has never been the subject of a criminal investigation. Most of them don't even know the difference between criminal and civil law.

Nothing, Hillary is a republican. Leftists are just too damn stupid to realize this, lol. She's playing them like the useful idiots they are.

wishful thinking
she'll be president for 8 years and by then the US will no longer be majority white

Yes, she's a Blairite type Republican. Pro-corporations, pro-war but pro-sjwism as well.

From my point of view, if Trump loses the elections (and there are great chances he will, despire Cred Forums's autistic predictions), then it will be the ultimate proof that a deeply conservative Republicain party won't have his place in the US politics anymore.

Since 2008, under Obama, the US economics took a Keynesian turn and it's pretty obvious that with the growth of the African-American and Hispanic population, and with the decrease of the WASPs in the American society, the US are becoming more and more progressive.

Because the democrats are being more and more lefties on an economical pov, the republican party should become openly liberal, almost libertarian, and drop all it's stupid conservatives ideas (such as the fact that global warming is a hoax...)

Not a lot. Even if Hillary wins the presidency, the Republicans will control the House, the Senate, and most of the judicial branch. The Republicans still control state gerrymandering, and will for a few more decades.

>Trump has never been the subject of a criminal investigation

And the standard Republican candidate should be a dude like Ron or Rand Paul, a sort of libertarian, conservative on only some subjects that could not only seduce the white population, but also the blacks and the mexicans.

someone like Ron Paul will never get elected in a country like the US
a small neutral well-protected by neighbors country would vote for a candidate like that maybe

Neither Paul appealed to the googles or bings.

Incredible trumpian energy, take a look
youtube.com/watch?v=YrJAyV8bF2U

Voting Trump, but the GOP will effectively be dead if Trump loses.

It'll have a couple more victories in Congressional elections, but it'll be relegated to being a regional party.

First of all, Clinton and Kaine want to legalize the illegals, which is going to destroy us demographically.

We've seen with Reagan amnesty, that even when the GOP panders to Hispanics, they still flock to Dems.

Not only is the GOP at a demographic disadvantage in that case, but there's the internal conflict within the party as well.

Trump's stirred a very energetic and active base. Some might flock to the "next big thing," many will not.

Constitutionalist fags and Tea Partiers are going to use a Trump loss as a rallying cry for Cruz 2020.

The donor class is going to try and force another traditional Neocon (Yeb!/Rubio) down our throats.

Basically, if the GOP loses this election, that'll be the final nail in their coffin.

I certainly will be done with the part after that. I'll be damned before voting for someone like Kasich, Yeb, Cruz, Rubio or Ryan.

Yes, browns don't understand libertarianism at all. It's obvious that should Hillary get elected, the US will morph into a standard Latin American country in our lifetime. This is their crossroads moment.

>Obama got 8 years, even "The Dubya" got 8 years in office. You can bet the liberal golden girl Hillary will be there 8 years too.

I dunno, it's been awhile since that happened. The last time a party got more than 3 terms in office it was Franklin Roosevelt (4 terms, kinda') and Harry Truman (2 terms, one of them unelected since Roosevelt died in office), and that might not "count" since there was that whole World War II thing going on at the time. 3 total terms for one party has been the limit since Eisenhower.

If Hillary were to win 2 terms following Obama's 2 terms, that would be pretty much the death knell of the Republican party in its current form.

Reagan/Bush from 1980 to 1993 though?

False. Bush won 35% and 40% of the Hispanic vote in his two elections.

Again, even after pro-Amnesty Reagan, the GOP didn't see a massive uptick in Hispanic voters.

Plus, I don't want the country to become Hispanized, just for a few hollow GOP victories.

>pointless hearings
Yeah, fuck the rules. Fuck the laws. Nobody wants to know why or how these people were completely inept in the basic requirements of their elected positions. Certainly they had no malfeasance or criminal intent given they are on record as having destroyed evidence that was subpoenaed from them.

>Kasich lost because...
Because he's a garbage candidate who pretended to be something he's not. He has no personality, wasn't upfront about his current or past policy positions, wasted all of his times in the debates providing no substance, and he has no eyebrows.

McCain: 27%
Romney: 27%
Trump: 18%

He's pushing for touchback amnesty, so the main problem is Trump's rhetoric, which provided nice sound bites for the liberal mainstream media.

Rubio is the only guy I can see beating Hillary.

I said *more* than three terms. Reagan/Bsh Sr. was three.

Four or more terms for a single party hasn't happened since Truman was elected in 1948.

Cruz polled better than Trump.

>christian

I'm ok with this, your fucking imaginary friend belongs in the same place as everyone elses, out of the white house

Trump's not pushing for touchback amnesty, though. That's completely false.
What's the point of beating Hillary if he's practically identical to her on the important issues?

This kind of fedora shit is the reason why the West is so morally bankrupt today.

>I dunno, it's been awhile since that happened.
You mean four years ago?

>The last time a party got more than 3 terms in office it was Franklin Roosevelt
That doesn't mean it can't happen again, especially with all the democrat-voting hispanics they are giving out citizenship to in the hopes they'll vote.

>If Hillary were to win 2 terms following Obama's 2 terms, that would be pretty much the death knell of the Republican party in its current form.
Exactly

>pointless hearings
I want you to do me a favor, okay? As an experiment:

Next time you get a subpoena to hand over documents to the court, just delete/burn/smash them, then tell them that it's okay because you're just "careless" but had no "intention of committing a crime".

I want you to tell me how well that works out for you.

This. By the end, even Ohio, the only state that voted for him, was saying he should just drop out already.

>________ republican candidate could beat Hillary
If those greedy career-politicians couldn't beat Trump with basically every media source calling him a clown, do you think they would have *REALLY* stood a chance against Clinton? Eespecially Marco fucking Rubio, come on.

Even in his own state of Florida, every single county voted Trump except Miami-Dade.

>Cruz polled better than Trump.
And yet, that slimey bastard still lost to Trump
Really makes you stop and contemplate things, dunnit?

>Separation of church and state is fedora shit. The fact that being a non christian makes you unelectable is ridiculous. What harm would a non christian president do?

>2016
>Not knowing how to greentext

Enjoy the left's new religion of secular humanism being shoved down your throat. Enjoy moral standards (Which have perfectly secular defenses) being eroded, etc.

This might be the most retarded post ever made.

>what would it take to get a Republican back into the White House if Trump loses?

gas the jews

assasination

The following generation has shown to hold more conservative values than millenials, though

the GOP is fucking dead, mate.

Leave that shit to the loons and fuckheads.

Reshape the Libertarian party as a viable, sensible conservative party friendly for everyone. Keep all the fundies, alt-right cumslurpers, racists, moneysluts and memefags out.

>That's completely false.

haha, ok. It's unbelievable how many Trumpets actually believe that he is the radical he portrays himself to be, while he is actually a bigger cuck than Jeb(!) and Rubio.

newsweek.com/who-knew-trump-favors-amnesty-undocumented-immigrants-395512

redstate.com/diary/southernconstitutionalist/2015/12/06/eric-trump-my-dads-immigration-plan-includes-amnesty-after-deportation/

nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/first-read-trump-s-stunning-flip-flop-immigration-n637621

youtube.com/watch?v=3tzlpArJVgs

>Literally posting a pro-Cruz propaganda piece.
>Spinning quotes as hard as you possibly can.
>Redstate

Oh God, you're actually taking these """Sources seriously""" aren't you?

Good luck going absolutely nowhere with a party like that.

There's no way to deny the opportunistic flipflops throughout the years. You've been suckered desu.

therightscoop.com/i-dont-know-why-he-just-said-that-its-crazy-ann-coulter-angry-at-trumps-softening/