How can you call all germans cucks. most of the germans against the refugees it's all merkels fault

how can you call all germans cucks. most of the germans against the refugees it's all merkels fault.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20160928/police-shoot-dead-father-who-attacked-daughters-abuser-with-knife
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do euros take memes so personally? Makes me think maybe youre not joking around when you say mean things about us...

>it's all merkels fault.
Blaming a woman for your problems is pretty cucked, desu

>how can you call all germans cucks. most of the germans against the refugees it's all merkels fault.
This doesn't explain the over 50% merkel approval rate, cuck.

the (((media))) paints a depressing portrait of germany.

So even though people don't trust the media, they still glean 'status quo' from it because they lack discipline.

But it is true you are part of the holy trinity of "fucked"

>most germans are against refugees
nope, we love thous people. You know, because holocaust and its our fault. Thats why we have to fuck up europe, again.

>56% think Merkel is doing a great job dealing with the """"""refugee"""""" """"""crisis"""""

N-not all of us are cucks, i swear.

85% of swedes think there are too many foreigners now

>there are about 15% foreigners in sweden

>the over 50% merkel approval rate
my point in action.

What is an approval rate? It's a (((statistic))) researched by (((interests))). We know presidential polls are totally fabricated, yet we believe Merkel has a 50% approval rating in Germany?

No. It's more kike games.

Even Germans admit they're cucks.

Good bye, Aryan people.

But I am for refugees. We must help those really in need. Just don't let economical immigrants in, then we're fine.

Only 15%?

Well, in 6 years you'll become a minority and It'll be too late.

>most of the germans against the refugees
Your local election results say otherwise. Enjoy having brown mudslime nephews and having Muhammad as your president.

thelocal.de/20160928/police-shoot-dead-father-who-attacked-daughters-abuser-with-knife

Because Merkel and the Media make it out as if someone HAD to take these animals in.

But we're cucks alright, since we could overthrow merkel and kick her out of Germany together with the "refugees"

>refugees
>seeking asylum in Brazil

Why would people flee from one shithole to another?

Quit calling them refugees. They're terrorists in waiting who refuse to defend their country.

>this fucking akmed

because they are at war, retard.

Because you skinny cumskin cucks try to redirect them to us?

Anyhow, within 30 years we'll have fixed most of our problems and purge the oligarchs and marxists that today control the country.

Brazil will carry on the legacy of Western civilization just like you cucks carried the legacy of Rome while you delve into a new dark ages. Mark my words.

How will you do that with such tiny, tiny heads from Zika?

>7:1

came to celebrate goalocaust

czech'd

>at war

have you taken a look where the most come from? they are obviously not from syria.

but i give you this that mose germans are cucks and it needs a big happening like in france to wake them up.

t. croat diaspora

can't you fucking read?
>have you taken a look where the most come from? they are obviously not from syria.
in brazil, from syria.

Cuck doesn't mean you don't hate the guy that's screwing your wife. It means your not willing to kill them both.

i hope you guys did a background check on them. many shitskins from north africa, somalia, afghanistan and pakistan came here too eventhough those countries are not in war.

>What is an approval rate? It's a (((statistic))) researched by (((interests))). We know presidential polls are totally fabricated, yet we believe Merkel has a 50% approval rating in Germany?
Your claims are dubious at best. Yes, we do have evidence of certain polls being skewed - mostly by overrepresenting a demographic - but they don't actually have much reason to skew the polls. What do they stand to gain? The conformist's vote? They don't need to skew polls for that.

And the best thing is, these polls do correlate to election results afaik in Germany, and I do kind of doubt the elections are rigged as well - if german election laws are anything like romanian ones, there's observers from all parties all the time, so even if there is fraud it isn't going to be to such a great extent.

>3000 affected babies by Zika, a disease that arrived just recently
>all of the population
Burgers cannot into mathematics, I see. No wonder you'll be electing Hillary.

Nobody gives a shit about that anymore, Hans. Spam that shitty meme all you want, that's all you can come up with anyways. While you do that everyone mocks you for being the laughing stock of Europe: mudslimes, rapefugees, niggers, matriarchal society, not allowed to make "racist" jokes, etc.

>implying

not here.

How did Merkel get elected then? How come more than 2/3rds of people in Germany are voting for pro refugee parties?

We are nice people to outsiders.

Europeans will never understand what it's like to be friendly, you guys are either racist or cucks.