Deutsche Bank Collapse/Bank Run. HOW HAVE YOU PREPARED?

What assets will you purchase in the almost certain event of a DB collapse which is Lehman bro's times 10?

I have 45k in savings
Will probably spend 25k on food, guns, ammo and lowtech equipment (fixes easier)
The following 20k will be gold and silver cached in an undisclosed location

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-29/run-begins-deutsche-bank-hedge-fund-clients-cut-collateral-exposure
larouchepub.com/pr/2016/160807_nationalizd_dbank.html
vimeo.com/28554862
dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/chart/?symbol=CHXEUR:DBKD
bloomberg.com/quote/DBK:GR
uk.investing.com/equities/deutsche-bank
youtube.com/watch?v=rsCAy9ErdKY
youtube.com/watch?v=nO2_Qij_pXE
youtube.com/watch?v=dJ4ZE8Ap9E4
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-1752_en.htm?locale=en
bitcoincharts.com/markets/
cnbc.com/2016/09/29/deutsche-bank-shares-drop-after-report-that-some-hedge-funds-have-reduced-exposure.html
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/09/26/the-deutsche-bank-crisis-could-take-angela-merkel-down--and-the/
focus.de/finanzen/experten/weik_und_friedrich/deutsche-bank-bei-einer-pleite-droht-finanzkrise-von-unvorstellbarem-ausmass_id_6005098.html
fscs.org.uk/what-we-cover/compensation-limits/deposit-limits/
en.boerse-frankfurt.de/stock/Deutsche_Bank-share/FSE
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-29/major-dollar-shortage-exposed-europe-deutsche-bank-contagion-spreads
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have flat in north England my saveings pounds .

I will be moving bong land .

shit I have no idea what to do

I have around 9k lying around but thats about it.

>tfw I don't have any money anyway so fuck it

What is Pepe holding in this image?

A awesome laser pointer for helping aircraft bomb targets

pepe was bombing himself
like that surrounded russian dude in Syria

Whoa! It's happening since weeks now...

Move to poland, stupid

laser designator

good question

wish i knew if holding cash/euros is a good idea

When is it gonna collapse

when will I run for the hills

Deutsche Bank is not as closely tied to our economy as you people seem to think. It will affect us, yes, but it won't collapse our economy like it will the EU.

There is a full on bank run on DB right now swiss bro

better get up in your mountains dwarf

>full on bank run on DB right now
Do you have any evidence? So far all I've seen is happening threads in all-caps.

I'm suprised the Germans aren't going to bail it out, when do you guys think it'll actually crash

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-29/run-begins-deutsche-bank-hedge-fund-clients-cut-collateral-exposure

DB will never collapse.

i dont have any money

pretty much.I wish all burgers would just suddenly die one sunday morning.The world would be such a better place without you.

>all these pseudo investment intellectuals

You dumb niggers realize that this bank just screws over Germany and the EU right? Investors are going to be moving their money somewhere they deem safe. This is usually always gold in silver but America has repeatedly been seen as a safe haven when shit goes down in Europe, like with Brexit.

Any Americans freaking out about this are morons.

You still pushing this bullshit? Same pics every time.
Remember to report shitposting.

Go my ancestors are proud of us Slavs

Can you say the same about your ancestors imperials?

well, the point is that the stock drops every time...

>gypsies being this assblasted

Hows your tent holding up?

Or do you live in a sewer?

db stock just went under 10 eur

Emergency bailout imminent.
larouchepub.com/pr/2016/160807_nationalizd_dbank.html

>Go to rebalance my portfolio in June
>Oh hey good goy why don't you invest in emerging markets and Europe?
>No thanks Shlomo I don't trust my money to people who shit on the ground.
>Buy a bunch of Wal Mart stock anyway.

This is going to be so cash once it's the only retailer anyone can afford to shop at.

In other news, bitcoin is stable. If there was a happening with DB like you say then bitcoin would be rising. Remember the Cyprus happening scare?

>I don't know how fucked our world is due to the entangling web of globalization we have gotten ourselves into

Holy shit you are dumb

I don't think you realize how counterparty risk in derivative transactions works. Better go read up on LTCM. Or better yet, just watch a short documentary on it...youtube removed all versions so vimeo will have to do. If you understand counterparty risk, you understand lehman, credit crises, super priority and how bad everything can get very quickly.

vimeo.com/28554862

>zerohedge

The Alex Jones of financial news. Only morons agree with that moron

Low point was 11.18 1/4.

9.98 OFFICIALLY SINGLE DIGIT STOCK.

So what happens if Deutsche bank collapses then? All other European banks collapse with it? Europe collapses completely?

Shit OP.

I have no idea what's going on. I gather Something something stock market is taking a shit?

Can somebody provide a link? I like watching graphs...

EVERYONE LISTEN TO ME CHINA BECOMES A WORLD CURRENCY TOMORROW SWITCH TO THE YUAN IT GETS GOKD BACKED WE ARE FUCKED

I'm still seeing 10.08-10.10

Where are you getting that number?

FUNKY ASS NIGGA QUEER JEW WAS RIGHT!!!

Deutsche bank on suicide watch.

Lehman^28

>Deutsche Bank Collapse
It won't happen, so stop jerking each other off

memes aside, an economic stagnationg followed by a collapse means the elite will push for war. a big one, nothing like droning kebab while eating pizza

FUCKING GOOKS ARE TAKING OVER MAN
GAME OVER MAN
GAME OVER

We must never forget

Based ruskie

but it's litteraly happening.

I predicted this 2-3 weeks ago 9/30 and the Jew threads

dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/chart/?symbol=CHXEUR:DBKD

>tfw Merkel ruled out a bailout

STRAP IN BOYS

SOMEONE LINK ME SENPAI

HERES A RARE NIGE

10.07!!!

AW SHIT.

24 hours in advance is pretty baller tbhf

Trade came in around 1:55pm, are you on a delay? It's bounce back to around 10.17 atm.

>10.07!!!
>AW SHIT.
whats the ticker?

t-they will be nice to us since we let them build their reactor here right

DB is now worth less than Twitter.

Where are youlooking stock's price ?

You must be joking, zerohedge runs a lot of 3rd party articles but the stuff directly from zerohedge is always good. Whoever is writing the articles has a much better understanding than anyone at a newspaper or tv station.

It depends on how well it's liquidated and if it can be without disrupting credit flows. Unfortunately no one knows how bad it could get because new untested laws are in effect and DB is such a huge bank.

Why does that chart have the DBK share price over a percent higher than all the others? Am i missing something?

Link me fags

Anything below 10

This will be worse than 2008, won't it?
Well with 2 million shitskin freeloaders in my country at least the right wing death squads will be occupied for a while

S H A D I L A Y
S H A D I L A Y

Tradingview.com is good

>TFW we didn't exit the first crisis
>TFW another one is coming right up
That's the /Hellenic/ man's burden tβh

I hope so senpai

Because it's in USD

>bloomberg.com/quote/DBK:GR
Thank you lad

NOO

IT'S BOUNCING BACK TO 11.50

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I read it because it's entertaining but it's ott fear mongering. He's been saying the world is ending for years now

No, i mean what is the stock ticker? DB?

Guys, you're over reacting. Just look at these marvelous DB head quarters. What could possibly go wrong?

>10.05

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT OUT

2008 was a fart compared to this. Every time there is a false crash (bailouts, intervention) the TRUE value of the currency is massacred. With each interation on top of a false crash it gets worse and worse and worse. So yes, this is going to be an awful lot worse than 2008.

hmmmm

WAIT NEVER MIND I WAS FOLLOWING US EXCHANGE

I SUCK COCKS

Anything less than 10 EUR will trigger the mass evacuation, because it's bank's bankruptcy, literally - it's over.

Only debt. :^)
Fucking normies, default!

What should I tell my parents, though?

>45k in savings

Wtf nigga invest that shit; guns gold and land

Ever wonder if all the physical gold shills online are just info gathering for a list of people who have physical gold?

They can confiscate it whenever they want, and it's cheaper to let the citizens spend their money on it.

Happened before during the great depression, I believe.

Mama merkel is fighting, but it's dead anyway, everyone's pulling billions no way to switch it .

what's with the newfag invasion

>feeling sleepy, want to take a nap
>don't want to miss the happening
Hurry up and crash already, fuck.

Food and water will be worth more than gold.

Who ready for Hunger Winter 2: Tundra Boogaloo?

> Spent 4k on the stock market today

How fucked am I?

checked

Kek wills

There could be a certain... collapse.

How do you even save?
I always pay bills or blow it on shit.
Is there a guide on how to save money Cred Forums?

We just made it there first
Now we get to sit back and look everyone chasing his tail and losing their shit over stuff we have been already over and laugh
Ο βρεγμενος την βροχη δεν την φοβαται
Να πεθανει η kατσιkα του γειτονα!

Honestly, stick 5o historic reserves.

Euro will probably drop, pushing usd up for a little while, then oddly enough yen will explode before returning to the average.

When yen gets stronger (generally) Japanese stocks drop. They rely on a lot of exports and a weaker yen is beneficial.

Sleep tight great knight and Kek wills it!

Oh shit nigger
it just got real

lord kek blesses us

Someone link the live chart pls

pls

Climbing again.

Happening over.

When does the NYSE close?

Most likely this.

I'd be more concerned with how the government is going to react.

Bail in, or bail out?

DEUTSCHE BANK BIGGEST DERIVATES EXPOSURE IN THE WORLD

SETS OFF DOMINO EFFECT

WORLD FINANCIAL CATASTROPHE WORSE THAN 2008

>There could be a certain... collapse.
lagard approved

If they do, it'll probably mean the end of the Euro. Long term, I think it's probably in everyone's interest, but Frau Merkel probably won't risk it... at least publicly.

2.5 hour

It's fine, 11.40-11.50 range atm, market hasn't rejected it (yet). Merkel's boys in black are dumping a lot to prop the price up. I can't wait to see the German reaction when they realise how much of this fucking stock is owned by them.

Sorry, countries with a smaller GDP than a Somali sweatshop aren't allowed to have opinions.

And when it's will open ?

Probably Monday

Nope it doesn't matter it's over people are still on a withdraw spree

>Να πεθανει η kατσιkα του γειτονα!
>ηφμο ο γειτονας ειναι μουσουλμανος

My stocks keep inching up because I'm invested in real companies instead of roflFinance.

Get wrecked, NWObros.

meant 1.5 hours

The US one is only a slight indicator for the German one

German at 10.08 EUR

Seems like nothing to me. What am I missing?

uk.investing.com/equities/deutsche-bank

>First DB collapses.
>Italian banks are on the edge of taking a massive shit themselves.
>They go to shit after DB goes.
>Europe domino effect, everyone is fucked.
>Unemployment hits 40-60%
>Total US investment in the EU is three times higher than in all of Asia.
>All of that money is now gone.
>Everyone loses.

Can't wait for it to happen.

>is owned by them
By whom?

yes, don't blow it on shit.
if you have problems spending, get rid of credit cards and automatically put an amount from your pay check into savings.

well at least the DAX is closed on monday

Wait so what do I do with my USD?

>(((them)))

ftfy

he don't look too good

The part immediately after that where it dives 7%.

1000€ on weapons and armor. For the rest I can just loot a store close-by.

I have a cabin up in the mountains where I like to spend the weekends and holidays.

Since I have a lot of time on my hands when I'm there I've turned it into a fucking fortress. I could easily survive there forever by hunting and fishing. There's a river about 5 minutes from my cabin with fresh mountain water and salmons up to 20kg.

You snooze you lose Goys.
youtube.com/watch?v=rsCAy9ErdKY

:^) it isnt closed tomorrow hanz

get ready for it to drop 1.60 EUR tomorrow

screencap this

DB will be down to around 8 EUR tomorrow

FINANCIAL DISASTER

PREPARE ACCORDINGLY

BUY GOLD

BUY BITCOINS

So buy now is what you are saying.

But the chart doesn't go any further than that for now?

Does anybody know, if they still have enough moeny, or are they already not able to transfer/pay bigger sums?

Drop it. youtube.com/watch?v=nO2_Qij_pXE

By YOU, the GERMAN TAXPAYER.

No bank ever has enough money to deal with a panic bank run

Not that one. Check Yahoo and Jewgle.

deutsche bank doesnt care, no bank ever cares. theyre always bailed out. always.

should i withdraw all my cash if they are in one of these banks...

It would take 72 trillion euros to baillout DB right now

:^) they literally cant bail them out norje

Danke bro

YES

PUT MONEY IN ANYTHING BUT BIG BANKS

I need a good happening

It's gone back up a little...

You should put all your money into deadly assault spoons

This
It only takes a couple of small rocks rolling away to start an avalanche
youtube.com/watch?v=dJ4ZE8Ap9E4

I'm not yes i know this. But i'm talking about transfers now or some days ago.(actual transfers not hypotetical transfers).

this

Barclays and HSBC should be fine, I wouldn't worry too much. Even in the worst case scenario they'll be so late in the domino chain that you'll have months to pull your assets. Wouldn't be a bad idea to put your savings into metallics at this point, though. Might be seeing a tidy little profit too.

Any proofs?

i havent seen too many of these "my dad is a wallstreet kike so Im a big deal" threads in a while

you kids all still pretending to be day traders?

Mindenkire ráférne már egy.

That's not how derivatives work (they're all forwards). They'll see a high of 1Tn, more likely 400-500Bn from derivative exposures going south; maybe another 20-30Bn from CoCos.

will my premium bonds be ok?

I don't see why the fuck not unless they explicitly issued a Cyprus like warning to their clients

I keep telling you put it into yuans it's the master plan

>investing in meme currency
whew lad

kek

bail in

europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-1752_en.htm?locale=en

If it hits under 10 it's game over.
Because i assume that's the massive autosellout value.

>VIX UP 28%

A C T U A L L Y H A P P E N I N G

I'll eat my own shit if they don't bail it out

What's this Russian about? I've never heard of it.

>the elite
A bunch of pretentious old men playing at running the world. But the world left them behind long ago.

GOLD IS WEALTH PRESERVING ASSET

ITS UP 18% THIS YEAR

>this is only about non-citizens
You actually get a French passport if you buy bread more than three times here in France.

It has to be baguette though.

>Fail Uni
>Parents say i have to get a job
>Global financial crash and WW3 come just in time

Feels good man

Nothing will happen, get real. If it was any kind of thread all media regardless of affiliation or country would cover this 24/7. You can't keep such a situation under the rug no matter how much (((they))) try. Plus (((they))) will pay any amount in order to preserve the main importers of their genocidal plans into Europe. I don't believe anything will change towards a bad situation.

I made an indie game and now i have over £1 million in the bank.

Am i going to lose it all?

Lads, I have some DB x-tracker ETFs. What the fuck is going to happen to muh ETFs if they go bankrupt? Who underwrites the ETFs. Please think of muh ETFs.

hay i know lets dryhump vwap

I don't have any money so idgaf. How can I cash in on other people losing their lives' work?

Gold out the ass.

shiiieett...

ACTUALLY MORE LIKE 24%

one bitcoin is currently $5000

what the fuck

food = protection >>>>>>>>>>>> precious metals

Mountain dwarf this is the beginning of the end.

It takes awhile to spend out the billions being used to keep the lights on. Still it is over for DB.

There is no White Knight to come along and save DB and even if there was they can not move fast enough to get through the red tape to save DB.

A Russian air to ground officer whose job it was to point airstrikes at ISIS got surrounded and so he called one on himself.

A very very wise move, when you think of the kind of death that awaits you in the hands of ISIS

depends on the bank

The proof comes from hard work and knowing what the (blatant as fuck) signs are. I'm not about to give you thousands of hours of lessons. Read about market rejection and what happens when they are propped up if you're really interested. Then look at volatility in relation to volume as the trigger points. The evidence is staring you right in your face. And if it isn't the German taxpayer, it's a puppet with pockets the size of them. (There isn't any other viable puppet with pockets that big, Hans)

why are you bullying me

pls im scared

t. clueless goy

It's nothing guys, just racist fear-mongering. Nothing will happen, DB is fine.

Don't forget to buy lots of spoons on amazon, britbong, they might prove a viable weapon when the riot police comes with balloon batons.

Yes switch it over to yuans

BITCOIN IS UP 44% THIS YEAR

Every major news site has articles about how fucked this bank is, the main question is if Merkel will bail it out. And the answer is probably yes.

Why is 10 euro a share the red line?

UK Santander

cool character there my hairy friend :^)

Lads, invest in runescape

stop orders

I know of no warning, but i don't think they would give one out, since this would result in a bank run.

Everything is fine.

It's dropping again

I'M TALKING FINANCIAL INVESTING

UNLESS YOU REFER TO BUYING CONSUMER FOODS STOCK WHICH IS ALSO FINE, HISTORICALLY SPEAKING THEY DO WELL IN DEPRESSIONS

Looks like a couple of twin towers that some airplanes of reality are about to hit.

DEBT MELTS STEEL BEAMS

Didnt the government ask you to get a 2 week supply of food and water a month or so ago?

What is happening?

Is it important?

Will it affect me?

Fuckign Americans have the lowest possible opinion of human nature

People assuming that this is the autosell value
Source: their ass

Am i dead yet?

i meant bitcoin chap

the event horizon

Ironically enough Brazil is the only country not to be affected in large by it

This is not in the news, and the "ITS HAPPENING" shit has been here too much. I don't think anything will happen.

Only £75k of that is protected.

You should spread it among a bunch of accounts as well as other assets

Banks are fucked. Yes. Very likely yes.

THEY WILL CLOSE OFF AND SELL IT JUST LIKE LEHMAN'S DID IN 2008

It will affect everyone one this god-forsaken earth lad

Spend some time here and you'll understand why.

>caring about financial investments when the fire is literally rising

lmao made me look :)

bitcoincharts.com/markets/

>Will it affect me?
Depends... Are you a immigrant?

She will. They can't just stop their extermination plan, such a collapse would just benefit Europe in the longrun. Can't have the comfy livestyle no comfy anymore, the people would open their eyes if the veil is gone. What then? Regain their lives and futures? (((We))) can't have that. What I don't get is why the situation has been left to progress so far, at the first sign, they should have pulled the back out of the shit. Still wondering why. Maybe to try to not appear in control or some shit like that.

>This is not in the news
cnbc.com/2016/09/29/deutsche-bank-shares-drop-after-report-that-some-hedge-funds-have-reduced-exposure.html

It's 75 per head not per account. He is fucked either way.

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/09/26/the-deutsche-bank-crisis-could-take-angela-merkel-down--and-the/

Your premium bonds will be fine, lad.

Invest in rope manufacturing

>Dat phallic design

Wow, no wonder the Europeans are doing this.

That's badass

A german bank that if im following correctly is carrying the financial burden of germany and germany carrying the financial burden of the EU and if it hits under €10 it will trigger an auto sell and crash the market in Europe and is ticking at 10.16-10.20

Very

And maybe

this is why Romanians are rich and Netherlanders are poor

focus.de/finanzen/experten/weik_und_friedrich/deutsche-bank-bei-einer-pleite-droht-finanzkrise-von-unvorstellbarem-ausmass_id_6005098.html

>IMPLYING THE BEST FINANCIAL INVESTMENTS AREN'T WHEN THE FIRE IS RINSING AND THERE IS BLOOD ON THE STREETS

ITS LIKE YOU WANT TO BE POOR

So what should we do? Withdraw all our savings into Cash and brace for impact?

Witnessed

This. They know shit's going to hit the fan.

J U S T

We war time now?

I hope if your in European union you pull your euros out tommrow change them.

But then you have more than enough problems as it is.

inb4 propaganda

Has anyone actually checked if the auto sell is

I have most of my savings in bitcoin. That will moon once the DB collapses (bitcoin in itself was a product of 2008)

If it falls Eu is going down the shitter, since the eu beurocrats dont want that to happen, they are gonna bail it out.

Then im gonna buy DB stock.

Do you dig your offices in the outback?

Don't fall into the murderous shit hole meme, it is only Africa tier people being murdered unfortunately
>Don't fall into the murderous shit hole meme, it is only Africa tier people being murdered unfortunately
Don't fall into the murderous shit hole meme, it is only Africa tier people being murdered unfortunately
>Don't fall into the murderous shit hole meme, it is only Africa tier people being murdered unfortunately

Not on spanish tv I guess. But these threads always end up being nothing. I remember threads about China's stock market claiming it was going to destroy us all.

wait so this means that i should withdraw all my money from my local bank ASAP?

THIS IS WHY BRAZILIANS ARE STUPID AND THE REST OF THE WORLD LAUGH AT THEM

Link?

Yes tell all your friends and family to do the same and tell them to tell everyone

We should be instigated an international bank run for fun

Please, there will just be another bailout.

You know as well as I do that banks don't face any repercussions.

Buy at the bottom, sell when they get bailed out after the bounce.

If the economy crashes we will either go fully commie or full gas the kikes race war now

>The maximum level of compensation for credit union claims is £75,000 per person per firm (for claims against firms declared in default from 3 July 2015).

fscs.org.uk/what-we-cover/compensation-limits/deposit-limits/

>DB crashes
>Stock market tanks
>Buy loads of German stocks
>Stock market goes back up
>I'm rich

Somebody find me a flaw in this plan.

People who bought American stocks in 2007 made a load of fucking cash.

Whos gonna bail them out

>Romania
>Gypsy shit hole
>Worst GDP ever literally horrendous
>Not being laughed at by anybody

bailed out with what money?

(((someone))) wanted to destroy europe, but was to much of a stinger to lose money in the process, it seems.

ITS HAPPENING

REV THE BIKES

CURRENCY WARS NOW

>there will just be another bailout
Yes, and it will create precendent, other EU nations will start to bail out their problematic banks.

Merkel and (((The Gang)))

Lol,, people actually arguing over the "science" of economics.

Give me big data on earthworms and I could present a story about their influence on the boom and bust cycle.

No. That won't really help.

Money will become worthless, doesn't matter if its digital or paper.

Either buy Metals or Bitcoin, or stuff that barters well.

mwahahaha...
you're an idiot... the fallout in london will be much worse if DB tumbles out of control...

Oy vey

I've been to BR several times, bro. I know it's not Congo-tier style, but your economic and political woes are pretty fucking bad.

OH WOW YOU GOT ME

WITH YOUR APT CONTRIBUTIONS TO THIS THREAD'S TOPIC

YOU ARE SMART

thank you

feeling better now

Built on sand. :D

>it's still another hour till the market closes

And it will be a political suicide for Merkels party.

Does taking in all those mudslimes play any role in this?

Yeah, your fuckin money in the bank

DO IT
Local banks will be the first to go down
They are probably draining their liquidity already trying to keep the mama bank up

Everytime I see this it just makes me so impressed he'd consider that and command would follow, truly war can make heroes.

What did kek mean by this

>All the German's so proud of their 20b surplus this year are about to find out they have to pay 200b+ to protect their savings.

lel

Yes, they're going to fix the economy that the evil evil white men have broken.

>crash
>china becomes world currency
> no objection to them recovering the world
>lose everything

nice nazi trips

no goy the problem was clearly not enough immigration

this is a clear sign europe needs to open it's borders to all

European Central Banks print more money, offload the bad assets to Spain, Greece, etc.

Just like 2008, nothing new to see here.

We have low taxes in everything but consumption.
Our political economies are not that bad, only problem is labor laws though.
>but we kicked Dilma out and Temer is doing absolutely based economical policies

>Stock market goes back up

>America
>A Safe Haven

Not In Election Year Mateo

>72 trillion dollars can be easily printed

ok lets crash the euro economy to recover a bank and see how it goes.

>primary bank with hundreds of billions in deposits
>trillions in derivative exposure
>stock moving double digit percentages daily
oh nothing...

You know very well what it means.

Looks like DB is going to give the EU a 54.7 Trillion dollar in debt.......

All the country's in the world can't even bailout DB if they Try.

>> It's going too look like a Asteroid hitting earth.

When it's the limit time for it to collapse, if any?
Will it be today 100% sure? Or will nothing happen, like China?

You threw a lot of buzzwords around, but failed to prove or even suggest proof of anything.

Both the ownership of the DB and the German government's expenses are publically known.

Does the fire rise brother?

This, I got a few. Gonna buy more. Hedge against extreme risk.

P.s. I'm a stock broker / principal

>>but we kicked Dilma out and Temer is doing absolutely based economical policies
Shame he's more corrupt than Dilma was... and that's saying something.

>North England
>London

No.

WTF my professor said yesterday that germany was the backbone of european banking and merkel was the greatest politician alive

If it was a full on Run it would be in Politico by now. It would be fucking major, Black Tuesday major. The stock dropped a lot though. It's at 10.08 right now, and will likely collapse if it drops below 10 flat.

it's 609 ameribuckeroos what are you talking about
the thing your not understanding is that people will of course at first prefer gold and silver but there is a limited supply
They will be forced into crypto currencies in order to try and preserve the wealth that fiat will have once held

kek vult

What will happen to the euro?

Set up an automatic deposit of like 10% into an account you never touch.

Then never touch it.

Ja.

NEW BREAD NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

LIMIT IMMINENT

Just because you do not get fincaial news in your shitty gyp country does not mean the world is not aware. It is on everything in the real world.

Go back to making goat cheese.

For you

Will ((they)) lose all there money if it crashes hard enough?

Anyone saw the "black moon world end on 30rd sept " article? Are the kikes gonna crash this tomorrow?

Who the hell told you that?
I'm legitimately curious.
You happen to know that it is 100% leftist propaganda don't you?

>picks literally the only market that never recovered in all of history

I can run to the highlands quickly, will I be fine

crash along with the dollar, everythings fucked and china will be basically the new king nation, or nuclear war happens.

Just like all the Remoaners were saying that London's banks were all going to move to Frankfurt if we voted Brexit. Some people are just delusional, senpai.

If it happens, it will not, we will be poorer and thus irascible as fuck.
Probably another nationalism age.

Who knows?

No. They get even richer.

any links for the happening? Or is it all speculation

Of course not, they have safety mechanisms for things like that.

>the last two centuries is all of history
No, you're right, goy. Trees keep growing all the way to heaven.

You have to understand why it didn't. The Japanese economy was fucking inflated as fuck, kinda like the entire western world is right now.

>ITS LIKE YOU WANT TO BE POOR

There will no longer be rich or poor people, just utter chaos and destruction. Embrace it, it's not like you have a choice.

You didn't understand me. The implications, we all know, would be huge. This kind of situation deserve as much coverage as WW2 had during those days. It ain't getting it mate. Headlines and 1st pages only does not give justice to the situations. If you don't have anything to contribute with to the discussion, go hang yourself. Keep your maymays for shill threads.

Speculation, move along whitey

t.Gengis Vitis Chang

Good

>acquire money
>don't spend it

wew lad that was hard

Uh huh, of course it is. It's not as though the Supreme Court has just authorised an investigation into him. Just leftist propaganda...

It's not normal for 50% of your countries politicians to be under investigation you know.

The nervous talk is mostly in the stock market, not really with depositors at this point. The bank is facing some potentially hefty penalties, but not more than it can handle.

Anyone with all savings in one place is an idiot, even in the best of times.

This.

People haven't since 2008 to properly prepare for this by moving assets.

As long as i get paid tomorrow, the fed could implode for all i care

Credit Suisse stock is nearing $10, so maybe it will collapse within days of DB collapsing.

>he didnt buy 15 guns and 10,000 pounds of beans

literally lelling @ life

>The bank is facing some potentially hefty penalties, but not more than it can handle.
That's why they're refusing to pay it, and the German gov is getting antsy...

You do not live in a country of Googles and diversity.

>You threw a lot of buzzwords around
If showing you how to do the work yourself is unacceptable then you can fuck right off.

Sargon?

Yeah but under the corruption scale he's way better than her.
He was not:
>financing African dictatorships
>giving money to socialist dictatorships
>financing terrorist land grabbers
>financing blogs to twist opinions in favor of her commie party
>not allowing police do their job

Something's not right about your realism.

Does failing to pay a government fine trigger a credit event under ISDA ? Who knows this answer ?

If you got sued for $14 billion, you'd simply accept that and not litigate? Are you really that stupid?

>MFW

ANGELA MERKEL IS A DDR COMMUNIST AGENT WITH THE TASK TO BRING DOWN CAPITALISM FOREVER.

>MFW
Angi doesnt bail out the DB

>MFW
This was the most sophisticated planed out scheme ever played out.

Not disputing any of these things. She and Lula are genuinely disgusting human beans. But I can't see Temer being any better.

I'm a 20 year old student with 10K savings in Danske bank
what the fuck should I do

QE doesn't work. It's proving right now to not work. The EU is crashing and Germany are at the centre of it, yet again.

The ECB have no wriggle room anymore, the money has dried up. Printing works short term, small scale. Not like this.

>10.05 bid

en.boerse-frankfurt.de/stock/Deutsche_Bank-share/FSE

It can get their assets seized in the US I imagine.

They're not just litigating it, they're desperately trying to get it reduced because they can't pay it. Even if they did though, it won't save them They're weak finances are just a symptom of the real problems.

Fuck yo bonds. Niggers about to default on errything

Probably because you are not the one having to dismiss employees because of the fake economy they created.

First step:
Dont Panic

Seccond step:
Look for the good sides.
Every end is always a beginning. Destruction is Cration.

Third Step:
Enjoy the ride.

This.

American banks act as safe havens for Euros the way American's think of banks in Bermuda and South America.

The EU investors will move their money to US banks, and they will invest in Japanese bonds just as they did after Brexit.

And fuck all y'all I got like $120 of stuff on pre order for October and the Yen is stronk. It's killing me.

Stocks are not gonna go up in Europe for decades. The are expecting 1-2% growth in Europe for the future decades.

Then you have the millions invading Europe.

They are fucked.

Ok, thanks for the confirmation. Yes, you are that stupid.

How fuck I'm i?

i just put 250000 in profunds double short. lets see how this goes.

With the hammering their stocks and confidence are taking, do you really think they wouldn't just pay it? They just had to sell off Abbey Life for 1b at an 800m pre-tax loss, with 200m litigation insurance because confidence in them is shot to pieces.
This bill hanging over their heads is the last thing they need. Any sensible company that could pay it, would pay it.

fucking kek, double shorting when the ride has already been ridden

well spotted yogurtbro

Ayy I'm a 20 year old with 20 K savings in an American bank. Fuck you.

literally the GDP of Turkey vaporized.

the 'ride' has not yet begun.

DOLLAR SHORTAGE IN EUROLAND

6.5% INTEREST TO HOLD DOLLARS FOR A WEEK

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-29/major-dollar-shortage-exposed-europe-deutsche-bank-contagion-spreads

IT IS HAPPENINGGGGGGG

HNGGGG