Why are men allowed to be topless buy women aren't?

why are men allowed to be topless buy women aren't?
you fuckers pretend like sexism isn't a thing in 2016 but it really is.

because only the disgusting hambeasts would get their tits out

nobody wants to see dat shit

women can be topless here

law passed when I was 4

never seen a topless women outdoors in my life

they just want things to complain about

Maybe because you live in fucking mesopotamia

They're allowed to be topless in lots of places in the west. NYC for example

Except men don't walk around topless in public.

And this.

yeah but male run society slut shames them

Fairly certain they are legally allowed to be topless where I live. Only place I might ever see anyone topless is at some public body of water like a lake or river, and even then it's primarily for tanning.

It's people with nothing better to do, complaining about unimportant nonsense.

This. You want your tatas out, you get those tatas out

Otherwise, you GTFO

absolute shit bait

Cred Forums is stupid
i didn't mean they aren't allowed by law
i meant they aren't allowed by male run sexist society

(you)
shouldn't you be jerking off in a portapotty, boot?

who says you can't show your tits?

No, it being uncomfortable stops them. There are plenty of men who will run shirtless; but women will always wear at least a sports bra because tits bouncing freely is a pain.

We are like Muslims by not allowing women to go topless. Don't you see that? We shit on women wearing burqas and hijabs but we make them wear shirts and bras.

Complains about not being able to have tits out.

Posts image proving the women can, in fact, have their tits out.

Putin approves this hypocrisy.

fine go around with your tits in the air but dont complain when i masturbate and ejaculate in your face then

Then ask a Saudi or Iranian.

Why do we assume that men and women have an equal amount of private parts?

Is that the fucking Louvre?

>why are women not allowed to fart in public?
Fucking patriarchy!

I seen 1 in ottawa, mid summer, just strolling. 1 in my life.

>wants to import muslims
>As well as allow woman to be topless

Enjoy your constant fiki fiki

Watch for the term "fartshaming" to emerge

Why are these threads allowed to exist?

/thread

>how can I best express my political opinions so people take them seriously
>I know I'll stand around naked screeching for attention
women were a mistake

no. they make themselves wear them. like do you actually fucking think that they'd want to show their saggy tits to everyone

Sluts get slut shamed. Women as a whole dont.

No one said you cant wear a shirt without a bra. Consequently there are plenty of places women can be topless. Just dont be surprised if people stare at you.

Because men get sexually aroused when they see breasts whereas women don't necessarily.

If a society is to function properly, you can't have men walking around trying to fuck every woman in sight because nothing would get done!

Not a single one of those bitches look French to me

>muh patriarchy

Look nigger, women can have their tits out all they want. Most of them (or at least the attractive ones) just don't want guys staring at their tits.

If a hot guy has his shirt off a girl will stare too but the difference is guys don't give a shit.

What is so hard to understand about this?

That's racist!

I never understood this argument ever. Don't women retain more power by covering up their tits?

ofcourse you wouldn't understand.
you men live comfortably in your homes.
try to be a woman for 1 day and you'll understand our pain

No one is allowed to be topless
I mean, you can but people will look at you askance

Besides, men don't have genitalia on their chest

>you can't have men walking around trying to fuck every woman in sight
If OP's image is an accurate example of what sort of breasts we will be seeing then I think men aren't going to want to be fucking anything.

Who are you?Male?Female?Arab?Nigger?CTR shill?Bored proxy larper?

Let me quote Nigel Farage:Who are you?Besides lowsy shitposter,of course.

Look how courageous they are! writting arabic jitterish in their tits so as to "demonstrate" against Iran and other muslim country's mistreatment of women.

Wait, is that Louvre in the back? I knew these cowards could never dream of stepping into muslim soil

When you think about it, its very islamophobic to demand that they should be allowed to walk around swinging their tits.

>why are men allowed to be topless buy women aren't?
Because women are like children compared to men, evolutionary leap closer to being animals than men.
On the other hand they want to "free the nipple", on the other hand they don't want to be "raped" by the male gaze.
Contradiction like that can only be decided by patriarchy, men deciding what the rules of society should be.
Women's political power is a horrible mistake, just one way ticket to chaos and anarchy.

Men don't like having their chests slapped, in general.

Women, however, derive sexual pleasure from having their tits slapped, squeezed, rubbed, nibbled, sucked, and fondled. For every bitch that says breasts aren't a sexual organ, I can bring you ten that love to get tit-fucked.

Im a Kurdish woman

>CTR finally gets creative in the flags it uses

>moderateIslam.webm

My favorite part about this argument is all the articles about Game of Thrones always showing tits but no male nudity but they have shirtless guys on the show.

Why do sjw say girl nips and guy nips are the same but then bitch because shows don't show dicks when they show tits but they don't count male nips as the same then.

Mental gymnastics.

Also, girls wouldn't want to show their tits because they hold power over guys. Most guys would be desensitized and care as much to see tits. Girls would lose their power to get use their tits to help get what they want. Only fat loser girls who never get noticed would do this for the attention.

Ok,do you as Kurdish woman realize that men EVERYWHERE can enforce the worst kind of patriarchy upon you and that ONLY reason why men in the west don't do it is because they follishly chose so and that if we had concesus we would literraly in under the month enforce it again.

Do you realize that in almost every aspect you are phisically,intellectually etc. weaker sex and that NO let me repeat NO civilization in HISTORY was built by you but quite a few were runied by you.

How do your Kurdish man treat you?How Arabs,nigger,chinese,indians treat their women?Hundred times worse then we and yet I can bet that all your women want is the same status women have in west so that once they get it they can bitch about more.Because you only ask you never give or take.

Sweetheart rights are not granted they are fought for and taken.If you want your right to be above us,men,then come and take it,bitch.

Message to all Kebab aka Muslim retards on this board.Never and I do mean NEVER fall for the same trap and mistake we did.We might not be allies but we do have common enemies.Fuck globalists,fuck women.

/end