Why are sister fucking rednecks that live in trailers and make $25k a year voting so Baron and Ivanka Trump can get $10...

Why are sister fucking rednecks that live in trailers and make $25k a year voting so Baron and Ivanka Trump can get $10 billion in inheritance instead of $5 billion?

Will the poor ever be class conscious in the US again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=38VIQD_DO38
youtu.be/7LYRUOd_QoM
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/hillary-clinton-wants-higher-estate-taxes-but-not-on-her-family/
youtube.com/watch?v=MRpEV2tmYz4
youtu.be/DC8GLciF-5s
youtu.be/Qa-dInQEa-4
youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM

The death tax is theft

how can this be? i thought trump wasn't even a billionaire according to the msm

They are incredibly butthurt that Trump made his money making real things and their candidate made her money like Putin did, selling access to the highest levels of government.

they should vote for the candidate the entire American oligarchy supports instead

Implying they couldn't evade it with muh foundations.

>Why are sister fucking rednecks
Thank you for correcting the record.

Come back in 4 years when you're 18, inbred nigger.

>implying the party who brought NAFTA and wants to bring TPP is pro-workers.
>sister-fucking rednecks that lives in trailers

Go to bed, Hillary. You'll never be 50 points ahead of Trump.

>Hillary "Pay me $225,000 or you're not worth my time" Clinton
>Giving a single fuck about the lower classes

Why should you pay taxes over money that already has been paid taxes over?

youtube.com/watch?v=38VIQD_DO38

Why aren't low income working whites so envious that they'll vote for a rich lady from the currently governing party to spite a richER man...

Is being raped by tyrone and jose in race riots part of "class interests" of poor whites?

As opposed to Hillary's plan, which taxes people who build businesses but aren't wealthy/clever enough to seek tax shelters, while her hundreds of millions (from building nothing) will be passed onto Chelsea tax free? I'd rather the Trump family keep what they earned, thanks.

But I thought he wasn't actually rich, and in fact a complete failure and almost broke, wasn't that the story a while ago?
>stopping a ridiculously huge planned tax hike = giving money to Trump
ayy lmao

>why don't stupid ignorant white pieces of shit who I hate so much that I can't even conceal it for a single shitpost... vote for the people I support?!?
>dont they know I'm deeply concerned about their welfare?!

lol ur going to be so butthurt when trump loses.

let that sink in kiddie

Because they're not so incredibly butthurt about other people having money that the only thing they can do is hope the government takes the money of rich people away.

Ok go vote for a she-bitch who made 300 million dollars from speaking fees by selling our country to the highest bigger.

Stupid fuck

If you think anyone rich enough to be taxed by this is actually going to end up paying the tax, then I got another rich jew politician you can donate to. We promise this time it'll work.

>sister fucking rednecks

the statistical data doesn't back up your racist slur.

all the "sister fucking" happens in arab muslim nations. Its commonplace for a man to be married to his brother's daughter... which is a closer relation than a cousin.

no one fucks their own sister, dumbass, except maybe some Amish

Thank you for correcting the record

The trumps getting 10b instead of 5b doesn't make fuck all of a difference.

Me getting 100k instead of 50k makes a fucking huge difference.

letting the government take money and waste it does not make poor people better off.

The trump family will invest the 7b in enterprises that create jobs and wealth and all that good stuff.

B-but he's doing it cus he wants to make America great again.

>(((analyst)))

This
youtu.be/7LYRUOd_QoM

Friendly reminder there was a time when the Republican party didn't actively shit on the poor.

In the 50s the most prosperous time in the US under a Republican administration the rich "sufferered" under a 90% effective tax rate.

Really... makes...you... think.

>Insult voters and grossly overgeneralize them
>"Why won't they vote for my candidate?"

Time traveller reporting in

I brought this photo of future you back with me, enjoy!

I thought Drumpf wasn't really a billionaire, wtf?

I don't get why people are butthurt about the rich.

Yeah so what if they're rich? You know what the cool thing is you lefty inbred faggots? That YOU can become rich too and do anything you want in the United States of America. That's the whole point of this country and it's the ONLY country on earth you can do that.

If you don't like the system move the fuck on to Sweden or some other country.

Fuck off gibsmedat

>it's the ONLY country on earth you can do that.
Not really.

this

A self made man earns respect, not through intimidation (like hillary) but through the desire of other men to one day be like him.

If he is sincere (like trump) he will get the loyalty from those same men.

If he fights for righteousness, he'll get subjects who'll fight and die for those beliefs.

With hillary, you only get oppression. With trump, he speaks the truth and men will follow that.

>Will the poor ever be class conscious in the US again?

By voting for Hillary to give herself millions instead?

You're pretty deluded friendo.

>windfall
>inheritance
>taxing money that's already been taxed so you can waste more of it on EBT
>implying his money as well as clintons won't be in a living trust to avoid estate tax
>implying clintons estate tax won't just rob the next generation of middle class of their homes so she can park refugees in them while whitey rents a condo

Other billionaires are jealous of Trump because he has physical properties. Other billionaires live off the stock market. They know Trump's stream of income is constant because he has physical property, which he can sell any time he wants and cash in.

You realize that money was already taxed when it was earned? Why should it be taxed AGAIN? Are you in favor of double, triple taxing people?

republican and democrat means nothing anymore

both parties are every bit as federalist as the other, they just argue over if the fed's dick should go in ass or pussy

You're a nigger with no assets and no children, fucking kill yourself.

I love this argument because it exposes retard leftists for what they are, selfish children only motivated to vote by what they get out of it....national prosperity be damned.

GTFO with this shit, id rather choose to live in a shack than be forced to live there through insolvent Dem policy abortions

>Trump promises to improve the wealth of all Americans
>This just in, Trump's latest plan would improve his wealth

rly makes u think

Prove me wrong faggot.

I lived all over Europe and consider USA my home because you can be anyone you want to be here if you put your mind into it and are aggressive and resilient enough.

Look at Silicon Valley and California in general. It's the 5th largest economy in the world, surpassing a big country like France.

You're literally on a website which exists because USA created the internet.

Fucking idiot.

/Thread
Say it with me......


/Thread

B-b-b-ut user... he's got more money than me and so I'm entitled to take it away from him with guns until he's a poorfag too
>literally google tier ethics

A large portion of billionaires made their money through real estate. Another large portion made it through retail chains. Both are physical property.

Not everyone is a filthy kike investor like Soros and Steyer.

IT CAN'T BE TRUE

CTR SAID HE ISN'T A BILLIONAIRE BUT NOW THEY SOMEHOW SAY THE TAX PLAN SAVES HIM BILLIONS

CTR COULDN'T LIE, SO WHY DOES THIS PARADOX EXIST??????

>Why are sister fucking rednecks that live in trailers and make $25k
Because a lot of them live on $2.5m worth of land that will get taxed when they die and they won't be able to leave the good squirrel hunting grounds to their nephew-sons.

He los Florida thank to his Chump Deals.

Now he also has to pay Mexico for his copter ride.

Taxes destroy wealth, for all people.
The only thing they create is gibs which is ephemeral and meaningless

We could give a damn about them.

We recognized, though, that a person making $250,000 a year should be able to run a small business without Regulation and overzealous taxation.

Also, when I pass I should be able to leave my money to my children. They shouldn't have to start over and compete with a bunch of lazy shit scans his parents did nothing their entire lives.

He also doesn't pay taxes and is so low IQ he brags about it during the debate.

You can get rich even in Congo you faggot.

Except in Congo you can be total fucking Warlord and you can't do this in America.

>trump has no money
>trump is a failed businessman
>trumps net worth is nowhere near a billion
>trumps got 10 billion and gets to keep it all if elected!

Pretty quick about face on the trump is broke storyline liberals have been running with all summer

Thats pretty sad, actually.

Don't touch our inheritance peasants.

They will probably end up paying $0 in taxes as well. Also keeping beaners out.

It hurts farmers more than typical trailertrash rednecks.

It's generally an example of tax plan that goes to far. Let's look at the intention - getting more money out of rich people to pay for budget deficit gibsmedat causes. So now if they would really go after enormously rich people they would get scraps. Maybe few billions a year because most of them will dodge the tax anyway. So to have decent amount of revenue they've lowered the threshold and lowered it and lowered it and at this point there's quite huge amount of farmers that own land worth 2,5M but aren't exactly "super-rich".

Wow, that makes perfect sense, Mexibro. Thanks for contributing to this outstanding thread.

>If i insult them then they wont vote for trump!

Fucking retard leaf overpays his taxes just to get a sense of civic duty.

Naw, just kidding. everyone tries to pay as little as possible to the gubbermint and anyone implying that this is somehow wrong cant be trusted to dress themselves, let alone navigate the internet

It's the same on both sides.
Hillary imposes new "death tax" but creates loopholes so she can dodge it. breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/hillary-clinton-wants-higher-estate-taxes-but-not-on-her-family/

It's all the rich, and because we are an oligarchy it won't change.

you're right user, we should vote for enlightened liberals like you who are the only ones who have TRUE compassion for those "sister-fucking rednecks".

>Sister fucking rednecks that live in trailers
Sure, keep deluding yourself.

Oh no Trump would benefit from his own policy
Because only he, individually, is cut-out for the policy
You really corrected the record this time, you may have swung my vote

will niggers ever stop voting for gibs?

And yet even in a place like Silcon Valley the vast majority of people came from ivy league parents, went to ivy league schools and go jobs in Silicon Valley.

Yes, there are rare exceptions, but I'm not sure how much time you've spent out there, because VERY few Silicon Valley folks are rags to riches. Most are bratty Harvard, Stanford, kids who wanna make more

>Deciding how the government spends your money
>Low IQ
pick one

At my current household income my personal budget would go up nearly $700 a month. Why wouldn't I want that?

Not trying to touch your money senpai, just write that permission slip so we can make the next trail of tears happen.

If the left were serious about taxing the rich they would be pushing for assets taxes, not income or death taxes. But that might cut into their own trust funds so that's a no go.

cuz that is 700$ worth of jordans an unfortunate oppressed black man could be receiving

/Thread

It doesn't work like that.

Majority of rich people stay rich or at least upper-middle class, it's very hard to become poor unless you're total idiot. However numerous fortunes are being made as we speak by total outsiders, especially in tech industry.

because there won't be any more tax revenue for roads, bridges, hospitals, public schools, and police and the entire country will end up looking your typical red state; dilapidated, empty, falling apart with no jobs other than walmart or crop picking for $2/hr

>Trump has never been the subject of a criminal investigation.

"Sister fucking rednecks"

TFW I used to work for a place that did court ordered paternity DNA tests

TFW I realized more cases came in for Googles than whites, despite the "rednecks fuck their sisters" jokes and the fact that Googles make up less than 13% of the total population

TFW I realize that even if liberals knew the truth, they would make excuses such as "well, he lived in a Poon Desert, what did you expect?"

Ya well your sisters a slut. She never gave you a handy while you were drunk?

Maybe if they'd cut foodstamps and other gibsmedat, money would somehow materialise in the budget.

TAX AVOIDANCE

VS

TAX EVASION

anyone who reduces the amount of tax they pay by following the rules in the volumes of tax code is smart. That's why people pay accountants thousands of dollars. Anyone who says otherwise has no grasp of tax law and should kill themselves

Very few folks in tech today are complete outsiders. This isn't 10 years ago. The majority of founders in Silicon Valley today either (1) Came from money or (2) Already built and sold previous companies.

Very few people entering the industry today either as founders or employees are starting at the bottom or even in the middle class. How many kids from the inner city or sons of farmers from Iowa do you see running or founding tech firms?

>Congo

Yeah if you want to be a totalitarian blood diamond dealer sure you fucking faggot.

> Congo

Don't make me kek real hard.


That's not stopping you from going to an Ivy League school.

I'm an immigrant and come from a blue collar family, and I went to an ivy league school with zero help from parents (obviously they couldn't afford it). Yes it was 2-3x harder than maybe some faggot with parents who has a mansion, but it makes my "win" more sweet because I developed survival skills and those faggots don't have any. Hard work also develops character, you stupid fag. Gas yourself.

Why am I (or anyone else) entitled to Trump's money when he dies?

I did nothing to help home build that wealth.

>Yeah if you want to be a totalitarian blood diamond dealer sure you fucking faggot
You can't be totalitarian blood diamond dealer with private army of always obedient niggers in the USA though. That's just the sad truth.

This.

Why are the poor always looking for handouts?

Go fucking work or some shit....or move back to Africa and Mexico.

Why do superior races always do better in society? Because they don't have degenerate DNA.

Rich people exist in zimbabwe and congo richer than you.

>You can't be totalitarian blood diamond dealer with private army of always obedient niggers in the USA though. That's just the sad truth.

Because USA's upper echelon is based on intellect not fucking animal instinct nigger savagery.

Fuck off animal.

The world owes a lot to the USA.

I dunno user, for some reason some of us believe if you benefit from the stability of the united states society to the tune of billions of dollars you should be obligated to repay some of that money back into the system

>Rich people exist in zimbabwe and congo richer than you.

And yet they have low IQ and make money through murder and rape and live in anarchistic societies.

What is your point you degenerate cuck?

I just want to be a warlord user...

Richer = smarter remember

trump pays zero taxes

Nice leap of logic

really gets the mind cogs whirring away

>elites dont murder in world

Gas yourself.

>western elites arent warlords
Look at all wars west have done.

So west elites do steal, do murder and do declare war, what makes them different to genghis khan?

What's wrong with making niggers kill themselves to my entertainment?

There is different types of smart.

For example, Trump is not a book smart intellectual, but he has business savvy intellect that is a combination of will power and natural talent.

The latter is usually hereditary and difficult to learn.

Hillary is book smart but she is fucking dumb in general (check her record of actions).

So no, richer does not mean you're smarter, it just means you figured out a way to beat the system.

Is this a rare?

There is no way he pays 0 taxes.

He probably pays the least possible because that's what anyone who's in business should do.

Can this meme die already?

>elites dont murder in world

At least it's for American interest, and not murder/genocide for the sake of religion and degenerate ideals.

Go live in Africa if you don't like it here. Faggot.

Why shouldn't they get 10 billion?

But he's actually poor.

/thread

Would you rather $5M going back into the economy through investments and the other $5M going to google welfare or $10M going back into the economy through investments and $0 going to google welfare?

What are you talking about? I am american for american interests and elites are not american nor care about america the elites are bigger barbarian warlords in suits.

p. rare

>Look at all wars west have done.

At least it's for American interest that fattens their pockets.

Not murder for the sake of murder.

Do you want to go back and live in the 1,200's? Or the 1,600's?

I'd rather have my iPhone and Soda, user.

Google welfare is nothing.

Warlords are niggers, usually, and they kill their own people.

I would rather see based Barron and his hot sister get the cash before I watch Hillary squander it away in handouts to unvetted migrants.

>this doesn't affect literally everyone except poor sobs with no jobs and no property
It might not be much but I could really use the 80k the gov took from my parents that was supposed to go to me

Technology advances regardless of any of that.

...

At least we're not a police state.

Capitalism isn't perfect, but it's better than Communism.

There is no perfect system.

Don't like it? Get the fuck out.

>Land rich, money poor
So his cousin jimbob that owns millions of dollars of farm land can pass it on to his kid that couldn't afford to pay the taxes to inherit the land.

Here we go with the class warfare narratives...
Just ignore the fact Hillary works for Wall street and the globalist who use loopholes to move money through foundations to avoid paying estate taxes anyway...
That's Hillary's campaign strategy... Class, race, and gender baiting. Divide and conquer. Don't be fooled. That's not the way to make America great again...

It only advances if the rich invest in it.
Or if military and wars invest in it (see every tech in the last 40 years, everything from the creation of the internet, to television, to automated systems, you name it).

People need to face it, we need the rich to take risks and advance society and create jobs.

the estate tax is one of the most important things in preventing landed aristocracy in this country. In fact, it needs to be higher because it's not currently accomplishing its purpose.

>Hillary Clinton is rich too and has rich backers therefore her policies are the same as Trump's
gtfo

You can exterminate every book from 1889+ that is marxist that it has nothing to do with my critique.

Technology advances if tech people are left to their will and given schools elites dont play any role and no invention comes from the barbarian elites.

This election is all about manufacturing a mandate to fuck them over more. Hillary will win and not need to give them anything to ensure that they continue to not vote, fall behind, and die, but, even if Trump wins, do you believe he'll give them their robot jobs back? Do you think Trump won't do the exact same thing as he alleges Democrats do with niggers?

The bleached blonde Jews on cable, pretending to be homemaker frontier women are doing their job perfectly.

refusing their chip implant?
that will get you a quick date with a guillotine

>
>the estate tax is one of the most important things in preventing landed aristocracy in this country.

>Muh equality

Aristocracy is natural order. Fuck democracy

Your critique is baseless. Gas yourself burger.

No way. Silicon Valley exists because rich people donated to startups.

Apple
Microsoft
Cisco
Kikebook
Jewgle
Uber
Spotify
Yahoo

Do I need to go on?
The gifted rich investors know what's around the corner so they put in money in a company like Kikebook and make it a reality.

Fuck off with your degenerate talking points.

Aristocracy is not natural order, natural order is hierarchy, ants eat their queen if needed for the good of the colony.

>Aristocracy is natural order. Fuck democracy
maybe for a person with a cuck mentality such as yourself. i bet you have disgusting Slavic blood as well.

Nobody wanted aristocracy in this country.

A self made man being wealthy? Fine. His children and descendents being fabulously wealthy without having worked a day in their lives? Not fine.

Silicon valley invented nothing, the inventors are not elites, but yes funding from elites to the technology class is not something unique.

FOUNDATIONS, retard... The super rich don't pay estate taxes... foundations don't pay taxes at all...

Probably because after 8 years of Democrat promises, they're still living in the same trailer and still only making $25kpa.

Protip: If you want people on your side you have to actually fulfill at least some of the promises you make.

sorry that your parents are poor, faggot

What ugly faces

Yes your sons should inherit all of your things.

WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING POINT BURGER BOY?

I am saying, we NEED rich people and we need to give them freedom to invest and look for the future.

Also we need wars and the military industrial complex. That's where new technology comes from.

IE, Iraq War was literally a test bed for new weapons. Go read some books idiot.

Why do democrats say they are for the working class but always insult the working class?

Haha, you realize that the country is about to be majority minority, right? What then? Bet aristocracy is gonna look beautiful when democacy is cannibalizing itself.

Taxes on liquid assets are acceptable. Taxes on property are not. Trump's descendants will have to work pretty hard to keep the wealth their father built up. Meanwhile, with liquid assets, you just store all of your wealth in some bank overseas and your descendants for the next 10 generations will never have to contribute to society at all.

There is no Democratic party.

It is the Elite party.

We dont need rich people, we need the tech class which comes primarilly from the working class

Technology doesnt come from wars, it comes from funding to the tech classes.

You idiot, why do you think the working class wants to go to the upper echelon? Because THEY WANT TO BE RICH TOO.

Go fucking kill yourself you socialist lefty faggot.

>Why are sister fucking rednecks that live in trailers and make $25k a year voting so Baron and Ivanka Trump can get $10 billion in inheritance instead of $5 billion?
>Will the poor ever be class conscious in the US again?


Why should the government profit from one's lifework after they've died instead of their family.

>Technology doesnt come from wars, it comes from funding to the tech classes.

>tech classes
KEK

You stupid moron, why do you think Germany during WWII broke so many barriers in terms of technology?

BECAUSE OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND.

The War Economy needs talent to apply it to real world needs.

This is why we need the rich and we also need wars. It pushes humans forward.

That's what the Clintons, the Gates', and the Zuckerbergs did

Progression is natural but elites and kings have dont nothing for te ├▒ch advancement they take all that they use from the workers and the tech workers.

Tesla was a worker

The elites need you, you do not need them.

and they'll build nice hotels that will hire 100s of people and will bring in tourist with money. What is economics?

1 post by this ID

Kek
>Lol fucking classist capitalist bastards, enslaving the poor, we'll get you on the day of the revolution
>that is, if those poverty ridden redneck pieces of shit don't ruin everything

It's a bi-lateral relationship you stupid cuck.

This is the only way for a modern society to function.

This is was also the way Roman Empire worked.

Everyone should need to make their own success, not have it handed to them as a birthright.

here's the thing. With estate taxes, they still inherit quite a bit, but, they have to work in order to make the money grow to be able to pass it down each generation. If they sit on their asses and do nothing but spend money, their descendents get less, especially when taxes take a bite out of it. If that next generation also sits on their asses and does nothing, then again, the wealth gets eaten away until they're no longer a rich family.

With no estate taxes you encourage families just sitting on wealth and never having to work ever for generations on end, like landed aristocracy in Europe. The last time any of those nobles had to work was hundreds of years ago.

Workers get nothing from elites, elites are either put there at the will of the workers or they are parasites.

People who vote republican earn more on average.

>why are poor people voting for a rich person?

A) Because some people vote with their principles, rather than with their self-interest (aka 'being an adult and responsible citizen'). Yeah, Trump is rich as fuck. Good for him; I am not owed his money.

B) Because a large part of what is keeping the American poor in poverty is the gutting of middle class jobs. This is partly due to trade agreements that make American-produced consumer goods hardly worth buying. This is partly due to policies that incentivize sending all our manufacturing jobs overseas. This is partly due massive immigration of low-skill workers that will accept often illegal wages, bumping out young native workers who are required to make minimum wage and need a place to start. When I was young, I used to work in restaurant kitchens. I got turned down for one job because I wasn't particularly fluent in Spanish... in Minne-fucking-sota. Minnesota, in an American-style restaurant, and I didn't speak enough Spanish for the job.
Taking a bunch of Trump's wealth from him will not earn me a cent. But having policies in place to make sure better jobs are available might.

3) Because the other option is literally owned by Wall Street, and may be the most corrupt presidential candidate in decades. Do you think the poor and going to do very well when Goldman-Sachs' mascot, Hillary Clinton, is busy putting us further into debt to bail out bankers and destabilize countries that threaten the petrodollar system?

No, everything should be inherited from generations till eternity.

This! Inheritance tax is the most corporatist thing devised.
> Community gets run out.
> Corporation builds an apartment complex
> Corporation builds stores
> Corporation help government "create jobs"
> Stuffs it full of slaves for a profit.
> Slaves work at corporate businesses
> Slaves buy goods from corporate stores.

The elite create jobs you stupid kike.

Gas yourself.

If you want to life in a National Socialist Nazi style society, move to fucking North Korea and be super poor.

/Thread

>Everyone must start equal you privileged fuck

You egalitarian Communist belong in mass graves. From aristocracy comes higherarchy, which is natural order.

/thread

Some elites are a part of the workers some are seperated.

This.

Have my parents worked their whole lives to make a better life for me and my sibling, so that state can get their hard earned money/property?

that doesn't align with the foundations of this country. Don't like it? Fuck off somewhere else.

>Because some people vote with their principles, rather than with their self-interest
you drank the cool aid kiddo, this how rich Republicans convince the poor to vote for tax cuts for them

please don't have children

Do you even gas yourself bro?

Move to canada, you peasant.

There needs to be a higher floor on the tax. You should be able to inherit $100 million with no tax. From there let it start to increase. After $1 billion, 100% should be taxed. You don't need more than $1 billion.

> trump is not really a billionaire
> trump's kids would get $7 billion when he dies

Sad!

Right. Inflation is already a tax on unproductive assets. Do nothing with your money and it will whittle away.

Why are a whiny butthurt faggot?

Yes it does posterity is in constitution.

/Thread

...

Except all thay money will be squandered to go to the clintons and other retard fucking gov programs

it's currently $5.4 million and primary residences don't count (so it's not the family farm/family ranch provided the family's house is on that farm/ranch I think)

Literally less than 1% of all inheritances are subject to estate taxes.

>You don't need more than $1 billion.
Who the fuck are you to decide what someone else "needs"?

Fuck off you commie bastard pretending you have some say in what happens to someone elses private property.

Simple answer
>Trump is appealing to the racist beliefs of sister fuckers

Trump is the first Republican to cinche the presidential nominee without campaigning on muh christian values, and instead campaigning solely on racism. Yeah he has some economic ideas, but the reason why so many poor, uneducated, white males support him is because they are racist and Trump is blaming all problems on racial minorities.

It's not about needing it nigger. If I want my kid to get my 1 billion dollars he should be able to get it. Why should the government get my life's work instead of my own flesh and blood?

>The thing that a smart and ethical person would do is to get as much money/benefits in the short-term as you possibly can, even if it fucks other people and fucks your entire country down the line
>Vote for the person who is more likely to make America a Latin American 3rd World shitthole with no jobs outside of the financial sector and arms manufacturers, no real exports except entertainment and debt, and trillions more of national debt, because you might get a piece of Trump's tasty money

You're so wise, senpai. How do I drink whatever it is that you drunk?

no, fuck off you socialist piece of shit

cock sucking communist socialists have done enough, you cock suckers destroyed enough nations now get the fuck out of our country you degenerate pile of trash with you thieving parasitic philosophies.

Go suck niggers dick you inbred sack of shit.

u can get rich here AND fuck lolis and shotas

damn I love me some shota dick

>effective

lmao, absolutely not. 90% was the statutory rate and LITERALLY nobody paid that. Back in those days business write offs were a lot broader. You could write off even the most tangential things, including catered lunches.

The effective rate was below 40% for most of that time period.

Not to sound like a commie faggot, but I'm inclined to agree.

Most of the rich aren't really doing anything that's not easily replaceable.

Their wealth comes from connections and going out to dinner with other rich people.
Most don't have any valuable skill.

The stupid rednecks and whitebaggers are fine with poverty so long as Blacks and Mexicans are poorer. Now that Whitey has tasted the shit the US has made minorities to eat for half a millennium, Whitey is pissed, because they can't shit down on the Niggus anymore.

It's all about the Niggus.

>I suck the dick of the holy founders of the US.
>I believe in fairy tales

Man I thought I was cucked seeing that I was dumb enough to join the army and fight for kikes. You must be a college freshmen, or one dumb motherfucker.

Worshipers of democracy and the Constitution are the biggest sucks.

Don't forget the Buffets.

>donate 99% of my wealth to charity

Fucking lier and hypocrite.

Yeah because some guy who worked his fucking ass off his entire life to make a company worth $10 million should only be able to give his children $5 million because we sure wouldn't want an aristocracy.

You fucking idiot. People like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet put their billions in """"Foundstions"""" where their heirs can use it as a piggy bank for fucking ever without paying shit in estate taxes.

When will you fucking morons see that taxes are there to keep middle class people from becoming rich??

WHEN WILL YOU IDIOTS REALIZE THIS?

I'm no communist by any means but American conservatives take capitalism to an extreme. They TRULY LOVE the thought of being cuckolded by the rich.

Most conservatives, especially on Cred Forums get rock hard at the idea of being cucked by a strong rich man like Trump. Look at how they defend him not paying taxes while being a billionaire while they work for 50k a year and lose 30% of it to taxes.

>Donating most of their fortunes to charity is evasion !

>When will you fucking morons see that taxes are there to keep middle class people from becoming rich??
kek

yes my 36% income tax is the reason I don't have a yacht and four different condos in four different cities

do you idiots listen to yourselves?

No, they're not. Taxes are a mechanism of binding a society together. Put the bong down Homer.

>I've decided that you don't need that thing that you've gained without fraud or robbery
>So, since I've decided you don't need it, you can't have it. You won't spend it right.
>But me? I'll spend it right. Me and the people I vote for are totally entitled to decide how that money is spent, because it's ours.
>Why is it ours? Because I've decided I need it.
>You know, to each according to his need, from each according to his ability...
>Where have I heard that before? I'm sure some other countries tried this approach and it worked very well.

Listen asshole, you don't need your cellphone, right? You don't need it; if you really had to, you could still get by with a landline. You will not starve or freeze to death if you don't have a cellphone. Nobody needs a cellphone. And yet, how many homeless people are in your country? How many in your city? How long could they eat, if they had the money that your cellphone costs? They _need_ food. You elitist bastard, let's take your cellphone and sell it to feed the poor. You don't hate the poor, do you, you greedy fuck? I've decided you don't need it.

I'm no commie. I agree with you. But it's funny how pricks like warren buffet never advocate for a tax plan like this.

I WONDER WHY

>blaming all problems on racial minorities
>implying that's wrong

Most problems are due to racial minorities.

>someday these boots I'm licking will be mine
>if I continue to support lazy sacks of shit who happened to be born to rich parents, then maybe someday I'LL be rich too... someday...

Here comes the retarded liberal who knows nothing about Eisenhower's tax policy aside from what they heard from the Michael Moore movie.

Here's reality. The 90% rate was never paid because rich people get most of their money from assets so they pay Capitol Gains tax, not income tax and the Eisenhower Capitol gains tax was only 25%.

And to top it off because I want to trigger your autism even more, the marginal rate was far smaller than the effective rate of the income tax and the rich could also get write offs and pay even less.

Go eat a dick and kill yourself.

Yeah idiots like you wouldn't be rich no matter the tax system. I'm not taking about losers like you.

Warren Buffet is a twat who talks so much shit about how his taxes should be higher, when he is free to donate his fucking money to the government.

you do know trusts exist right?

You're fucking stupid. It's to evade taxes. If it was real they would donate it to a UN fund or something like that. Instead they "donate" it to foundations that they control. They can buy shit and put it on the foundation. That's what Clinton did with her house for example.

Dude your country is a drug infested shithole.

Go kill yourself you classless shitskin.

Only on this board would I be called a commie for saying you should be able to inheirit $100 million with zero tax.

My entire point was that if the estate tax is to prevent aristocracy, it needs to be modified in the manner which I had described.

Why are the girls hot and the boys look like turds in this family?

>implying Clinton isn't interested in helping all her billionaire supporters

>lol ur going to be so butthurt when trump loses.


I want someone more extreme than Trump, so I'm okay with Hillary trying to back white people into a corner.

>Trump is broke!
>Trump is going to give 7 billion dollars to his family!

>13% of the population commits over 50% of the crime
STOP NOTICING TRENDS YOU RACIST!

Trump is shit.

>Everyone should be made equal.
>Stealing is ok if it's from those who are "above me"

Slavers and thieves belong in mass graves. That includes you nigger.

>Only on this board would I be called a commie for saying you should be able to inheirit $100 million with zero tax.

I never commented on your views of what should be done with $100 million. My point is that, if you pick some arbitrary amount of wealth and simply decide
>people don't *need* this much, therefore they can't have it
Then you are a retard and a thief. Or, perhaps you aren't... maybe your logic is sound. So, let's follow your logic to its conclusion -
People shouldn't have what they objectively do not need. And what people don't need can be taken by them from the government, for the betterment of the people.

Again I say, you don't need a cellphone. As much as Trump lives an aristocratic life compared to you, you both live in unimaginable comfort compared to the worst of the poor. So, let's sell your cellphone to pay for a poor person to eat. After all, you have far more power in society than him, far more wealth, and you simply don't need it. You are aristocratic compared to the poor homeless guy. Sell your cellphone, you elitist bastard.

This

>wahh the government should give me property earned by others because I exist

Fuck off

>Trump made his money

kek

Why should rich people be allowed to hide behind law? If the majority wants your money, then there's nothing you can do about it. There's more of poor people than rich.

Income is already taxed. Property is already taxed. Taxing someone a second time just because you're buttmad is literally the opposite of "fair"

Additionally, even creating a "reasonable" limit for estate tax sets a dangerous precedent for governmental claim of private property.

take your menstrual fluids back to tumblr femlard

>campaigning solely on racism
Prove it

>Democrats claiming Trump is not worth nearly as much (around $4B) as he claims he is
>In the next breath they claim his estate tax changes would double his kids' inheritance from $5B to $10B

Wew, make up your minds already

>Why are sister fucking rednecks

>Will the poor ever be class conscious in the US again?

We can all see plainly your class consciousness in the above quoted.

>see! He's spending money he doesn't even have ahaha not qualified for pres

Anyone who isnt aware that this is the only real plan (((Trump))) ever stated he had intentions of enacting as president is a shill or an alt right retard.

He's made more than you've ever have Mohammad.

Data is racist.
The reason black people commit so much crime is because white people don't gib dem programs enough.

Just ask, why would an international business man throw away his reputation and everything he has worked for just for a quick buck?

>why would a man worth billions risk his reputation which was already in the gutter to turn the usa into his own personal fiefdom
idk lol

>Now that Whitey has tasted the shit the US has made minorities to eat for half a millennium
>tasted the shit the US has made minorities to eat for half a millennium
>the US has made
>for half a millennium
At first I thought you were just a troll, but after that, I legitimately believe you're black.

>USA hasn't been a country for 300 years yet
>half a fucking millennium
Besides, I'm sure those white European immigrants in the late19th / early 20th century who lived in slums would like to talk to you about "white privilege"

>arguing for pure mob rule

Come on Finland I know you're smarter than that.

Trump keeps his piss jugs under your mother's bed

>look guys im using echoes that means im not a shill

You only get one life, why spend it kowtowing to rich people who think they're better than you because their parents got lucky?

The estate tax already sets an arbitrary amount that apparently you do not need more of. I'm not arguing the merits of the estate tax, I'm arguing about its current rules.

If the estate tax exists to prevent an aristocracy from forming, it's failing big time currently and seeks only to harm successful small businesses and prevent wealthy middle class from becoming truly rich. It needs to be reformed much in the manner I proposed in the aforementioned post.

...

i thought you cucks said trump didnt even have a billion?

>Trump is worth nothing
>Trump would prevent the loss of 7 billion
Decide already

>Will the poor ever be class conscious in the US again?

They're not educated enough for that level of thought. This is a guy whose rallies are full of people screaming "fuck that nigger!" in case you didn't know.

>the estate tax is one of the most important things in preventing landed aristocracy in this country.

Like Our founding Fathers? America wasn't founded against the notion of aristocracy. It was founded against the notion of distant government.

Welcome to #DumpDrumpf

>Hur Drumpf is an evil billionaire who steals money from hard working people
>Hur Drumpf is just lying about his wealth, he's actually poor and is just pretending to be rich

If Hillary collapsed on stage and he tried to perform CPR on her to keep her alive, they would decry him for trying to "turn a tragedy into a publicity stunt for him".

This is clearly bait but

>be poor white Appalachian
>literally no running water or electricity
>little to no access to public services or education
>self-reliance=survival
>urbanite swpl cuck accuses them of being born into privileged

>be nigger anywhere
>never seen a job application
>never want to
>demand gibs
>get gibs
>demand more
>get more
>contribute 0 tax revenue
>chimp out anyway

>inheritance tax
So called land of the free, what a joke.
t. 0% in Israel

Trips of Truth

>t. 0% in Israel
Gee, who could have guessed such a thing.
>Israel - The only nation in the world allowed to tell immigrants to fuck off based on religion and nationality

this, the next right wing populist after trump is going to be literally Hitler if hillcunt wins

You may claim that you are not arguing the merits of the estate tax, but you literally defined what it should be by what should be taxed 100% based on the idea that "you don't need more than" that.

So I'm pointing to the logic that you are arguing, regardless of your feelings on the estate tax. And again I ask you, do you need your cellphone? Don't you think that all the money this country spends on unnecessary cellphones, by people who have no problems eating or finding shelter, is preventing the homeless from having food and homes since we are not redistributing that unnecessary wealth to them? We're creating a class of people who live in such comfort that they can shitpost on Cred Forums from any place at any time of the day, when people are starving in the streets.

You don't need it, sir.

Nah, it's cool. Russia's gonna invade Estonia in the next 8 years regardless, so if it's a democrat who causes nuclear holocaust, all the better.

I really hate these types of articles.

You know how many shits I give about how big that windfall is for Trump's family?

0. I give 0 shits, 0 fucks, 0 rat's asses.

What I really care about is how does this estate tax plan benefit MY family?

Because "intellectuals" are cunts and need to learn their place. Enjoy your debt kids, no free college for you.

>wahhhh, why can't i live on my parents work for all my life? Why can't i be a neet? wahhhhhhhhh

>his reputation was in the gutter

According to who? The people who spend all day watching reality tv? What a loss.

>Why should rich people be allowed to hide behind law? If the majority wants your money, then there's nothing you can do about it. There's more of poor people than rich.
Why even have laws. Why shouldn't rich people be able to hire private army and kill poor people trying to take their stuff? They've got more money than poor people after all.

So you're just arguing semantics with me Bc you're a fucking retard. K.

I'm arguing your retarded logic about using "what people need" as a criteria for what they can have, and when 100% should be taken from them.

That's hardly arguing semantics, my friend. I'm not sure how you got that from my explanation, but I'll assume that your reading comprehension isn't that terrible, and you just misread what I said.

That's retarded, "fabulous wealth" dilute itself after something like 2 generations unless you are a king in activity.
In fact family capitalism in sectors like industry is sometimes better for the economy because you have actual people caring about other things than profit of the companies they own, look at Germany.

>tfw your brother gives you cummies for voting Trump

I'm here to school you, OP

youtube.com/watch?v=MRpEV2tmYz4

Wait, but Hillary said he might not be rich.

Which is it CTR?

Is Trump a rich fag or poor fag?

>brother
Is that right?

the rich avoid it anyway

why do you think the clinton foundation exists?

aside from taking bribes

everyone has a "charity" now

I just realized there's a huge schism in here between rich and poor, capitalists and socialists, all predicated on the fact that correlation between the wealthy and jews somehow is causation.

Any commie bastard arguing for higher estate taxes needs to leave the US and go to some Yuro socialist state. This is America you inbred niggers. Taxes are inherently coercive and evil.

Estate tax is fucking criminal, pure and simple.
It should be completely abolished.

The weak should fear the strong

>when your parents die the government should get their money

nice try kike

How about shares of federal reserve and other central banking transfer to the state upon death

...

More like I'm not a jealous faggot and don't care if someone has more money than me and Socialism boils down to people upset that someone has it better than them and they whine and cry like a child about it

Steinbeck is a complete fucking moron and psychopath if he sincerely believes that's only reason we don't try seize the assets of those better off than us. The truth is 99.9% of people have zero delusions about every becoming truly wealthy and just want a comfortable life that can support a family.

because trailer trash is trailer trash

Your envy is showing.

Except it doesn't prevent it. at all.

The super rich still pass on most of their wealth and property to their kids. it's easier then ever now in a world of companies and stocks and offshore banks.
the landed gentry never went away. that is why the same people who's family was rich 100 years ago are still super rich today.

>Will the poor ever be class conscious in the US again?

god I hope not. Class politics reeks of victimhood.

>trump isn't even a billionaire, you silly racists

This. Right. Here.

I'm relatively poor. I will, in all likelihood, never be rich. I don't pretend about my chances - I don't play the lottery, I don't try to find a gig in finance, I don't come up with get-rich-quick schemes, I'm not trying to marry a Jew.
But, to be honest, my goals don't include being rich. It'd be nice, sure, but it's not part of my plan. I want a healthy family, living in a peaceful community, with a secure home where I can spend a comfortable retirement. These are the things I'm aiming for.

I don't have to steal from Trump to get it. I am okay with the rich having money, as long as they didn't steal or defraud anyone to get it. I am perfectly fine with working for what I have.

HEY I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT TRICKLE DOWN ECONOMICS WORKS FOR THE AVERAGE JOE SIX PACK LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!

>Estate tax is fucking criminal, pure and simple.
>It should be completely abolished.

Spot posting here Donald. We know that's you.

if your content and don't feel the need to vote in your interests why should the rich be not content with paying some taxes and constantly trying to get Republicans to lower?

seems self sacrificial to me. dare I say it...cuck like?

top jej

You're a cuck to the rich.

>implying Trump wants to get rid of NAFTA

>complain about letting the rich keep more of their money
>totally fine with obongo giving forty billion dollars a month for several years to the country's richest few, with no strings attached, in the form of "quantitative easing"

Liberals, everyone. Can't explain that.

I do vote in my interests. I'm not interested in getting rich. I'm not interested in stealing from others to fund my life.

>why should the rich be not content with paying some taxes
The rich already pay the majority of taxes in this country. But I'm fine with that too. The estate tax, however, is straight up theft.

>and constantly trying to get Republicans to lower?
u wot m8

Because estate taxes are double taxation and you can go fuck yourself you shit eating commie faggot.

>the government should get part of what a man works hard for his entire life, so his family may reap the benefits

Fuck off commie. Raus.

>Will the poor ever be class conscious in the US again?
You must be 13, and you're already drinking the Marxist koolaid? I remember asking myself the same thing when I was first studying Marxism and didn't have a strong foundation of ways to argue against it yet. It struck me as odd that the working class seemed to keep "working against its own interests" time and time again. That facts bothered me, and I obsessed on it long enough that I was driven to read even more history, economic and social theory, so that it finally became apparent that the working class in the West are famous for angering the Marxist Left, by refusing to rise up and fulfill the Marxist prophecy of a "dictatorship of the proletariat". They were supposed to in WWI, but they chose nationalism, and fighting and dying for nation over "international class consciousness". They did it again in WWII, and angered the Marxist Left all over again. Finally, leftist stopped trying to unite people by economic class, and turned to race and gender difference to stoke tensions that would rip societies apart, making them vulnerable to financial colonization by international financial interests.

Leftists today are the useful idiots of global finance, but they think they're serving the interests of the oppressed. It would be tragic if it wasn't so treacherous and disgusting.

>The Jewish-Bolshevik Decimation of the Russian People
youtu.be/DC8GLciF-5s
>Jewish financiers and the Russian Revolution
youtu.be/Qa-dInQEa-4
>Putin confirms, 85% Jews behind Bolshevism
youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM

The government sucks with money.

He has every right to give it to his kids.

>Paying taxes over money twice

Has nothing to do with neets, which nobody mentioned besides you, stop projecting.

>Waahh why cant I live off of other peoples money my whole life? I just wanna suck gevernment teet!

>Keynesian Democrats who have no intent of actually dismantling capitalism and don't want to cut taxes on the rich are Marxists
Wew now I've read it all

>Keynesian Democrats
Did you reply to the wrong person, or are you retarded? Did I mentioned Keyneseans at all in that post? Re-read it fucktard.

My landlord, who id a great guy, owns a few large apartment complexes and some duplexes. His mother was the principle business owner. She died unexpectedly from a heart attack. The government hit him and his brother up for $3.5 million in death taxes based on his property valuation. Both him and his brother work in the business and work hard for their money. They got fucked royally by .gov. They had to take out loans against their properties to pay the taxes. There is no reason for this, they had already paid taxes on that money, and paid property taxes on their property. Why should they be taxed again on money and property that was already taxed? Fuck .gov.

maybe whites will become class conscious when they don't have to team up with mongrel hordes

your post is schizophrenic bullshit there's no need to address any of it

p.s. the unwashed masses didn't volunteer to die for king and country in the two world wars they were conscripted

>people should feel loyalty to their economic class instead of their ethnos
Come on leroy, you should know better by now. Hint: one of those things is a directly sociobiological concept, the other one isn't.

Fpbp

>your post is schizophrenic bullshit
I was asked why the working class doesn't see itself in solidarity across borders; I'm arguing that nationalism trumped class identity historically, ie, the working class never had "class consciousness" as a whole, and OP's premise is wrong. What the working classes do or don't identify with has nothing to fucking do with "keynesean democrats" you utter retard, get the fuck off my board.
>the unwashed masses didn't volunteer to die for king and country in the two world wars they were conscripted
What's a white feather?

>p.s. the unwashed masses didn't volunteer to die for king and country in the two world wars they were conscripted
There were tons of volunteers in the US, in Germany, and so on, in both world wars. Don't try to speak on subjects you are ignorant about.

Yeah bro we should vote for a meme who will destroy the economy and make me even poorer than I am.

even if that is true why does that matter to yolu?
someone being richer or poorer does not actually do anything for you?
Also are you forgetting the the Clintons are richer than Donald Trump. Not officially they just launder money.

>who will destroy the economy
you have to have an economy before you can destroy it; living on the steroids of endless borrowing and shifty accounting is just a simulated economy, not a real one.

this is the real thread right here.
Now Trump is doing nothing wrong... shillary and her cronies set thing this was for the rish. cant blame him exploiting the stupid loop holes the Demos and replub left in place.

Hillary is not a meme.

Or at least, she's not a very fun one...

They have the lawyers to ensure they'd get the money anyways.

>even if that is true why does that matter to yolu?

Yeah cause rich people are looking out for the average person and not rigging the system for their own class?

If you feel better denying biology, be my guest. But don't be surprised when all those "sister-fucking rednecks" that you despise, end up acting in ways that don't align with your theories.

I mean. I'd love to have that extra 25 grand a year myself.....

There you are again OP.

Teaching people to covet.

Nasty business you are.

fuck off. if you have kids it's your fucking right to give them whatever you can

>it's only OK when the Clintons manipulate the laws to benefit them financially

I bet he's a sophomore in Community College

so which is it OP, is trump a billionaire who is trying to give himself a fat tax cut, or is he really not that rich and actually might be bankrupt but we'd know for sure if we had his tax records?

you can't have it both ways, shitbird.

>rigging the system for their own class
That's kind of the problem, isn't it? There isn't just one "wealthy class", like some undifferentiated, homogeneous whole. Just as there isn't one undifferentiated underclass of the poor, or of labor, or even of the middle class. For example, what's the difference between producer capitalists like Trump, and finance capitalists like Soros? Can you tell the difference? Most shitlibs and leftcucks can't; they're too financially and politically illiterate to tell how even the wealthy aren't all on the same "side". They just think "the rich aren't me, and I hate them for having what I want, so fuck them"

>class
There you go again, making the same mistake I already told you about. You're being one of those guys that hears a counter-argument and then just forgets that it existed after a cursory reply.

Doubters havent quit since day 1 of his campaign when he had less than 1% chance they said, lel. Adamant to the end, shilling until the end, like a broken record that never quits

drumpf is as much of a globalist as Soros is you moron, if you didnt drink the coolaid you'd know this

>drumpf is as much of a globalist as Soros
Oh, yeah, I can totally see that now. Him using language like "the false song of globalism" was all a ruse; the protectionist policies and nationalism is just part of the ruse. Soros spending hundreds of millions, paying for mobs and terrorism to disrupt Trump rallies must all be part of an elaborate ruse to confuse us into voting for globalists no matter what.
>if you didnt drink the coolaid you'd know this
Well, fucking redpill me then, can't be hard too. You figured it out, and you speak with the language level of a 4th grader.

Drumpf has resorts all over the world and outsources any job he can abroad.

He profits from globalism to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars

You're a dumbfuck

cute

>Drumpf has resorts all over the world
You're right, building resorts, producing and developing things, selling goods and services -- in other countries as well as here -- that makes him identical to a man who makes money by moving money around and holding nations hostage financially.
>He profits from globalism
You're right, I thought "globalism" was so much more complex, something to do with banking, currency manipulation, really large scale apocalyptic shit -- but the answer was so much simpler. Just having a business in another country makes you a "globalist" -- HOW DID I OVERLOOK THIS???
>You're a dumbfuck
Have you ever heard the phrase "Dunning-Kreuger" before? Worth your time to google it.