If they find a cave painting of a human on Mars...

If they find a cave painting of a human on Mars, atheists will ironically use it as proof that intelligent life existed there.

i dont get it

Lay off the booze mate

But nobody says there must be intelligent aliens

8/10 trolls OP I was really almost upset.

I really hope religion becomes a thing of past by the time this century ends

In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary, come again?

"I am retarded and barely finished elementary school - the thread"

Both God and Aliens are conceptual and mean different things to different people.

for instance any of the "angels" described in bliblical texts using magic and performing miracles could easily be interpreted by a fedora tipper as an advanced alien using superior technology for benevolent reasons.

Gigafedoras like Elon Musk would take one look at God and interpret him simply the sysadmin who looks after the server we all live in.

This is what bugs me most about fedoras. They are in the same boat as the rest of us but think they're superior, even though THEIR fairytales to explain the unknown are far less colourful than ours.

This is why, if you meet an atheist irl you should put laxatives in their drink.

our fairy tales are backed with rigorous experiment and observation an accumulation of hundreds of years of effort

yours were written by jews 2000+ years ago and filled with contradiction.

its easy to get a sense of superiority when you argue with a child

Have you actually spoken to an atheist in your entire life?

You're on like 7 levels of retardation right now, I honestly can't tell if you're trying to troll me or are actually mentally disabled.

Well played.

why are most atheist fat and fugly?

>measuring validity of people's views by how creative they are
did you get lost on your way to tumblr?

THEY'RE BOTH A KILOGRAM

Literally what

Because you're oversampling American atheists.

Go take your hormones she-monkey

>triggered

But steel is heavier than feathers

christianity gave us most of our important achievements. i'm an agnostic, myself, but id rather see christianity remain dominant as opposed to islam or atheism taking over.

>1 post by this ID