Origin of "Alt Right"

This needs to be cleared up, because there are tons of clueless newfags on here (election season) and a lot of attempts at subverting a once-legitimate movement.

Richard Spencer, who is an identitarian and President of the NPI (white nationalist think tank), coined the term in 2010 and started AlternativeRight.com after a series of articles in TOQ (publication for the cultural, ethnic, and racial interests of Western European peoples) about the need for an alternative to right-wing ideology that focuses more on identitarianism and white nationalism.

>"Why an Alternative Right is Necessary" TOQ March 2010

>Besides our disagreements with mainstream conservatives on the issue of foreign policy and the relative importance of fighting terrorism, there is the topic of race and, more broadly, IQ and heredity. We’ve known for a while through neuroscience and cross-adoption studies–if common sense wasn’t enough–that individuals differ in their inherent capabilities. The races do, too, with whites and Asians on the top and blacks at the bottom. The Alternative Right takes it for granted that equality of opportunity means inequality of results for various classes, races, and the two sexes. Without ignoring the importance of culture, we see Western civilization as a unique product of the European gene pool.

toqonline.com/blog/why-an-alternative-right-is-necessary/

So remember this, regardless of what anyone tells you about the movement. Regardless of how many (((shills))) attempt to subvert the movement by changing it's meaning or telling you that white people shouldn't have a cohesive movement, that it isn't within your interests to have a movement with a label. This is it's origin.

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/what-is-the-alt-right/
youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY
concordiaabchao.wordpress.com/2016/02/15/richard-spencer-should-be-tarred-and-feathered/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what if you just want less foreigners being imported and the illegals deported on their ass? why do we even want a label?

I would ask you why you want these things? It's likely because you recognize that these foreigners have very different cultural, ethnic and hereditary traits from your own. You clearly favor nationalism, and probably for reasons of identity.

What would your reservation by with supporting a movement that also wants these things? Is it the social taboo of it? Ask yourself these things.

Heh, good ol' Dickie.

>why do we even want a label?

(((White people shouldn't have a cohesive group))) is an ancient Jewish meme. We can only achieve real change operating as a cohesive group with likeminded goals, (((They))) don't want us to identify as a cohesive group, because it is threatening to them.

It's all a power play, and many on our side unfortunately are too weak or incognizant to face it.

Speaking of the alt-right, if anyone here is not listening to Fash the Nation and The Daily Shoah, you should.

If anybody legitimately wants to talk about the alt-right they should not, before aquanting themselves with this:

atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/what-is-the-alt-right/

Isn't "Alt-Right" the same group that the media called "South Park Republicans" the last election cycle? Before they were scared of it having influence?

It is essentially the non-religious right. It's the result of removing religion from the public sphere and people not magically turning into leftists like they thought would happen.

Fuck off Spencer that last conference was horrible. You are not the next Jared Taylor.

common sense

/thread

Addendum

If common sense was enough to get through life it wouldn;t be as compliccated as it plainly is.

Meh it was alright. I can understand why they were a bit tame on the JQ. You can't go full gas the kikes race war now if you want to attract normies. But I didn't like how Taylor called Jews white.

Funny how stormfaglets are now trying desperately to take down Milo on twitter and proving his entire point that they are 5%.

> REEE We wuz the alt-right

And literally no1 gives a fuck

Meanwhile everyone considers Milo and the anti-SJW's to be the actual alt-right

>a gay jew

literally who cares. the wind is blowing in the direction of civil war. it is inevitable in france.

i will say this: there is no alt-right. it is a meaningless label. there is only the right. orthodox conservatives have lost on everything and won nothing. they made themselves irrelevant.

white identity is here to stay.

You missed the part where it became a forced meme and attempt to label anyone who is further right than a neocon.

I repeat: Anyone who calls themselves alt-right is a fucking faggot. Its just a convenient label that allows retards to mark anyone who isn't a neocon as someone as part of a fringe movement. It is literally the Neo TEA Party in that regard.

>Meanwhile everyone considers Milo and the anti-SJW's to be the actual alt-right

>white identity is here to stay.

remains to be seen

Not sure why Spencer gets the attention he does, desu. I guess because of his looks? People have been saying what he says for a lot longer and with more brains.

Fuck off and stop putting me into some shitty box and labelling it.

Some gay kike wrote it on his profile to be a special snowflake and the MSM ran with it to prevent the jewish question, int'l banking questions, etc.

>white identity is here to stay.

what the fuck are you talking about get out of your glass house meme world there is no white identity movement outside of the internet. Milo has enough star and media power to humiliate make fun of and destroy the white nationalist internet element of the alt-right easily.

Bump for knowledge.

>Implying I'll ever read 'Richard Spencer' in my normal in me head voice, ever again

>so says the Jew.

Are Jews more scared of 'Whites' than they are of Christians?

It's good that the alt-right is being subverted by people like Milo. Nobody takes stormfaggots seriously, and their presence leaves everyone annoyed.
Milo is at least drawing people away from political correctness whereas stormfags shit up this board with their conspiracy theories, slogans, and habit of accusing everyone they disagree with of being a kike.

Whites are far more scared of jews at this point.

Spencer is a Russian shill, married to a Russian woman who works for Dugin- Nina Kouprianova (alternative name Nina Byzantina)

Read all about it
concordiaabchao.wordpress.com/2016/02/15/richard-spencer-should-be-tarred-and-feathered/

Yeah...

THIS.

the "alt right" is the term liberals made to identify those against the narrative, stop falling for ctr bait

The entire stormfaglet element of the Alt-Right is nothing but non-stop Russian shilling.

> nobody takes stormfags seriously
> sucks the dick of a guy who wears a dress

>at this point.

Jews are the chosen because they can't help telling the Truth.

(well kept secret)

>the "alt right" is the term liberals made

It's almost as if you didn't read the post at all.

Do you have a serious reading comprehension issue?

A faggot whose following is several times larger than the entirety of the alt-right.

>muh sekrit club
>we're more likely to accomplish our political goals by remaining some abstract, loose group than a becoming a mainstream, normalization of natioanlism

That's not at all what my post implied faggot nice try.

Hi CTR. Nice try, but fuck off ok?

Of course фaм, I'm also in the forum

The alt-right isn't real.

It's the new boogeyman liberals created as an raise of escalation. They need a constant struggle/enemy to maintain the status-quo.

Shit I bet everyone they're calling alt-right aren't even aware they are "alt-right". It's just a blanket term for people who support Trump and aren't liberals.

>white people shouldn't have a cohesive group identity to further their interests

Classic Jewish subversion 101

>sees words
>doesn't understand them
>hits reply anyway

Can you fucking read?

When did race come into this, faggot?

u

I never said anything about race, kike.

>if I just say kike, then they will accept me as one of their own

looks forced

So you can't answer the question. Gotcha. Thanks for playing.

How do I ask for this haircut? Scissor on top?

I wish I was

Half faded to zero on side trim on top goy.

Spencer, Milo, Gavin
All shills and cucks ready for the gallows once Traditionalist take their rightful place

Race came into it when I created a fucking thread about identitarian politics you clueless retard.

>Goyim, w-why are you bringing up race? Race isn't a factor.

Nice try, Dr. Goldberg.

Thanks ameribro

Follow the posts back up to when I first replied then faggot.

You take your shitty label and jerk off to it but stop lumping my beliefs into your shitty label.

Fuck off and die cock sucker.

Well as usual an alt-right thread on Cred Forums is shitted up despite the number of people trying to present facts. I wonder who is behind this?

|
|>
|
|

(((They))) clearly don't want us to have an identity.

>not recognizing the power of decentralized sleeper cells
Wew!

>identifying yourself into a small political box that can easily be hyperbolized and dismissed, thus moving the Overton window even farther to the left

Fuck that shit.

>alt right

>alt right
>Cred Forums
Fuck off reddit

Came into this thread to post this tbqh

Nice reverse phyc.

Alt right is a sjw fabrication.

We have no identity.

Fyi this is a honey pot

Not really part of the alt-right but it still irritates me when i see these faggots claim to be alt-right and then claim not to be racist and go on about how race-realism and white identity are not part of the alt-right: "those are just 1488ers, if you are not represented by mainstream conservatism then you are alt-right."

It happens every time with these fuckers:
> narcissists see something get a degree of popularity
> immediately jump in and attempt to co-oppt and subvert it

Fucking vampires

>B-but goyim, white people shouldn't a cohesive group identity.
>Identity is bad for you goyim!

| >

>We have no identity.

>We have no identity.

>We have no identity.

>We have no identity.

Try harder faggot

Seems to have better critical thinking skills than you do if you think some dumb shit coining the term makes it any less of a trap.

I bet you think feminism means equality too.

Spotted the jew

This isn't reddit princess. Try harder.

>implying Cred Forums isn't

>It's hard to censor or threaten someone when they have no face
>Give them a face

Fuck off kike, this places scares you enough to outlaw a frog

>heh heh, we don't like reddit, right goys?

looks forced

Exactly.

Its like these people don't realise we went over this shit months ago?

You can't control the narrative here. We control the narrative.

Shit post all you like, we simply ignore your posts and move on to more productive topics.

We're well aware of who you are, what you're attempting to do and why you will fail.

Blaming reddit for posts like is how you know someone's from reddit

>Hi CTR. Nice try, but fuck off ok?
>CTR shilling for white nationalism

Why the fuck would they do that?

I've been here since /n/ and never heard of this fag until a few months ago

>Goyim, we control the narrative.
>White people shouldn't have an identity.

Yes, master.

>common sense

Lol

SPENCER! CUT YOUR HAIR LIKE ME
I CUT MY HAIR LIKE YOU, YEAH, NO HOMO.