WHY ISNT ANYONE STILL COMING TO MY RALLIES?

WHY ISNT ANYONE STILL COMING TO MY RALLIES?

I WON THE DEBATE CNN SAID SO

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer
archive.is/qDPMN
archive.is/LQbuc
quickleak.se/YwEvIYEv
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mythology-of-trumps-working-class-support/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because Hillary's supporters have jobs

Shilling for CTR

Why do you give a damn if you will win the election anyway?
The polls are way better now.

Collecting food stamps is a real man's job

But she actually did win the debate. Anyone with half a brain could see that. Only a delusional Trump fanatic such as yourself would claim otherwise.

Im sorry Hillary, as you know your supporters have jobs and school we need to attend to. Dont worry. Youll still get our vote come election time

>WHY ISNT ANYONE STILL COMING TO MY RALLIES?

I've never seen a more boring presidential candidate

Thanks Elliot for correcting the record

>20 canada dollars have been deposited into your account
>This is equivalent to $0.02

IM ON YOUR SIDE FUCKING LEAF BUT WE'RE GETTING BTFO

You clearly don't follow the rules of 5D chess

Please win all your other debates too. That will Make America Great Again for sure.

If it rains on election day, Hillary is guaranteed to lose.

Dude, did you fucking watch the debate. He's right, she won although Trump had a better start he ran out of gas.

His lack of preparation resulted in him getting raped, he spent most of his talking time walking into Traps, rambling, and interrupting her.

>clearly won debate

Hurr durr Cnn said I won but I dropped below trump in the poles immediantly after...

Thanks Elliot there is a dounut in the longer for you;)

hello leafposter. Aussies and leaves are good friends on this board tell me how I can help you pls

Lounge *

I'll be praying for rain burgerfriend

I'm going to pray for rain here too while i'm at it because it hasn't rained in my city for around 8 months

Oh sorry, you're right. Trump fucking CRUSHED her with his razor sharp intellect. Pic related

>poles
*polls

Also, Trump has gone down in the polls since losing the debate. Cred Forums and r/TheDonald rigged the online polls.

Are Hillary's rallies generally held during the day?
I imagine most of her supporters are college/high school age, and Trump's are adults.

Hillary got SCHLONGED at the debates. The first half hour is always the most important and memorable. Thats when Trump hit her hardest on trade and economy. Its true that Trump lost steam towards the end, but nobody really cares about the Miss Piggy story anyway.

You could always buy a bunch of hobos a 40oz a piece, you could pack a small confrence room that way.

So Aside from CTR posters in this thread. I think we all know trump did pretty well

He purposely let hillary use all her ammunition in one debate and didn't ven warrant a reaction from him. Talked about "stop and frisk" so that clinton will be focused on debunking that and will ultimately bring home the gold for the rest of the election season.

fpbp

LOL wrong faggot. Do not forget Hillary get's the below 35,000 vote, because muh gibs me dat.

CTR at it's finest.

>I WON THE DEBATE CNN SAID SO
top kek

>poles
*polls

Being this new nice try newfag

>he didn't actually get BTFO, he was just saving his ammo for later!

absolutely delusional

>Cred Forums and r/TheDonald rigged the online polls.
>rigged

>Y-your vote doesn't count if you don't have the same opinion as me

you fucking faggot. Trump was the guy who pointed out that all their servers are in the USA, and if we stop their traffic from going through our servers, just stop it for the entire region, than they will be back in the cyber-stoneage. "But he calls it da cybers and dats du stupids" FUCK OFF, RETARD.

>all of that cancer

KEK implying dem voters have jobs....

this meme is better than ben garrison fucking kek

Watched the debate. Hillary did win. She acted political, spoke in political jargon, and kept to the typical political image of say nothing do nothing see nothing.
In a way she out-politicked Trump, but I think the rules of the game have changed a bit...

Thank you for correcting the record.

I hope they applied for new ones; CTR won't have money for much longer. I read the other day that their CEO is already bailing.

>Calls Trump supporters delusional
>Ignores millions of people saying Trump won the debate

What did you mean by this?

People with jobs don't vote democrat you glorious faggot :)

well about 20% of democrats are upper middle class people with really good jobs who live in all white communities of rich people and haven't talked to a nigger since 2003

the rest are too busy buying cough syrup with EBT then looting a nike store, to go to a political rally with humans

are you implying hillary is a nazi?
Come on elliot you can do better than this
hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer

Maybe if you emptied your diaper more often and didn't reek of shit people would come see you

There were threads up where everyone was downloading scripts so that they could vote 5000 times and so that they could damage control getting BTFO so hard in the debate.

archive.is/qDPMN

archive.is/LQbuc

She had to deliver a serious knockout blow in order to claim that she won. And she failed to do that.

Trump held his own against someone who does this for a living. I call that a win.

And the best part is he's just getting started, he's learning more every day, whereas she is performing at her peak.

What debate was this? The one I watched she got utterly destroyed by Trump.

>>Ignores millions of people saying Trump won the debate

you mean a couple dozen Cred Forumstards using scripts to rig the online polls.

yeah.

>A leaf

I bet you think the Russians hacked the polls too
Christ, and I thought people were overemphasizing how conspiracy-prone liberals are

I was a Hillary supporter, but after watching her literally shit herself at the debate I'm now on the Trump train. You can see just how full her poo bag was at the end
>Pic related

>sees how many people attend hillarys events

The script download is literally posted in the threads. You can't deny it when the evidence is right there.

so tell me, why do they make 10k less than trump supporters on average?

Lol, I post this and like clockwork you show up to spout your conspiracy nonsense. Do you have proof they were using scripts to manipulate polls?

Why are you giving Hillary the benefit of the doubt, but not the polls that say things you don't like? I know it's a hard pill to swallow but Trump won, sweetheart

It's not the end of the world

What I saw was Trump slamming her left and right, then Mrs. Clinton responding by scratching her nails on a chalkboard. Her voice is irritating. The rest of the world would nuke us just to end the misery that is her voice.

I posted the threads in which the scripts were posted in, but since that was obviously too difficult for you

>Russia hacked me and somehow destroyed 10 phones 7 laptops and 5 tablets with a hammer over the evil frog infested internet

unironically thinks he is changing anyones minds and correcting the record...

DELETE THIS!

How can you continue denying when the proof is literally right there?

She undoubtedly won the debate. Every unbiased observer saw the brutal verbal rape of that orange retard being exposed on every issue.

If Trump wasn't a man he wouldn't even be in the race to begin with.

Oh snap, someone better call a local, American-themed pizza place. Going to be a long shift.
I bet you're tired of pizza, but they can't really afford anything better. You're losing.

uh...you're a filthy, corrupt, criminal, lying piece of used flesh

You linked me to three lines of code. Did somebody use this code? Did the poll actually accept those votes? Did the pollster notice this abuse and stop it from occuring?

I guess what I'm asking is why you're holding a bunch of neckbeards to a higher standard than a presidential candidate

Kek wireless mic pack. Can you even technology?

there's a wonderful video about the Hilly Shimmy and how it destroyed the Orange Emperor.

lol. "My 10 year old son Barron will stop the 400 pound guy on his be from hacking the cyber".

who the fuck names a little twerp "Barron von Trump". HA HAHA AHA AHA AHA AHA AHA AHA an Orange Guy does!

shimmy with Hillary!

quickleak.se/YwEvIYEv
Wow I wonder which one you are?
Is this Ryan?

Still don't think she won. Her responses where canned, and her zingers came off about as naturally as when she tries to interact with actual humans.

Trump spoke from the heart, and that's what this country needs right now, a real leader. Not another cold-hearted political failure.

There's pictures of it being used like 2 posts down.... There's people openly talking about how they're rigging it and correcting the record. Just read the thread, dumbass

I wouldn't even pay you for this post

HAHA, NICE TRY SHILL

SERIOUSLY, COME TO MY RALLIES OR ELSE

>Anyone with half a brain could see that.
>the people with only half a brain believe Hilldabeast won
figures

Sadly, this is an accurate representation of the people in America. The highly educated - of which there are few vote for Hillary whereas stupid buffoons that make up Trump's voter base can't see through a web of lies even if it is easy to spot for intelligent people that have gone through proper education. There is a reason why most people in university are liberal and vote for Hillary. It's because they distinguish themselves from the unintelligent masses with grace and eloquence and will lead a highly successful life while Republicans will always be stuck in their incest ridden, low IQ territories where they can live in their echo chamber that does in no way represent the real world. But once we take over Texas the Republican days are over with.

thanks alot for the virus faggot
WARNING WARNING DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK IT CONTAINS A TROJAN VIRUS

>at this point what difference does it make

Most of her supporters are old Jewish ladies.

Sick burn.

Literally the only people who support Shillary are paid to be, prove me wrong

Buzzfeed lol
How do you explain all the other ones?
>Protip: you can't

>STILL COMING TO MY RALLIES?

nobody ever went to those rallies

This is pretty sad, even for a trumplet. It's an archive link to a Cred Forums thread. But thanks for correcting the record

SHUT UP THE ONLINE POLLS ARE PERFECTLY RESPECTABLE

A

>HURR DURR WE DIDNT RIG ANYTHING
>get shown direct proof
>HURRR DURR THAT WAS ONLY BUZZFEED

Do you people actually get paid to Trump the record, or are you actually this retarded?

CTR are in in full force these days

>Can you even technology?
I don't need a machine to use the bathroom, I use a toilet.

Probably taking the bait in OP like the newfags they are

It's for the best really

I'm honestly starting to think Leafs are worse than Jews

>all these Hill shills an none can point out an answer to the question in the OP

Thanks

tl;dr hillary sold guns to ISIS confirmed by wikileaks

WHAT NOW CTR?!?!

>thinks I am a trumplet and I live in austrailia....

Wanna here some advice...
only those people with little american flags next to their ID can actually vote in the election. You are wasting your funding trying to convince anyone else but that specific group..

I hope she wins. Fuck this country. I want a revolution and a new country, and that means letting niggers run things into the ground so we can wake the fuck up and kill them all. 8 more years of this democractic shitshow should do the trick.

Reading "The Snake" at rallies isn't going to do shit on November 8th. Winning debates will. Trump is fucking dumb with his rally schedule and will fail for sure.

FUCKING

$0.05 has been deposited into your account.

Please enjoy the rest of your workday.

Toilets are machines...

she doesnt have to win debates. she doesnt have to bring thousands to her rallies. she doesnt have to have have dedicated online communities shilling for her 24/7.

because at the end of the day the apathetic majority will vote for her just so trump doesnt win. she doesnt need to be loved, she just need to be less hated and she is the more mellow, lukewarm option.

i'm not being paid for shilling
t.polish patriot

Ted Cruz thought he could win via formal debate club points too. Too bad the rules have changed. Trump brought up new shit, dropped several redpills, and rose in the polls. Hillary is done.

good one

A

Okay now that the shill has hanged himself.

Do you think there is enough dirt on hillary to keep her under constant investagation for the rest of the year. Assange just leaked emails linking her to weapons given to ISIS.

Link please, I wanna see that shit

I wasn't going to vote until I saw the debate. I have never voted for POTUS, only local elections. This is the first time I have ever registered Republican, and I did it yesterday.

/THREAD
TOP FUCKING KEK
5 fucking words to trigger Cred Forums.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mythology-of-trumps-working-class-support/

> Median != average
> Numbers taken from the primaries
> Kasich supports had a median income of $91,000
> Only 28% of the voting populace showed up in the primaries
> Only 9% of America voted for Trump and Hillary
> Extrapolating to the general election

Please pray for rain and thunder and floods.

to be honest family i'm hoping they're proxies. if they aren't we're going to be required to purge them once Trump annexs us.

Tbf she wasnt actually fired from the watergate Committee, but her boss told the press, that he'd done it if he'd had the power to Do so.

thank you op

shit jobs apparently

How do we solve the leafposting crisis?

Stupid DRUMPF BTFO!!!

we don't do anything, shills are using leaf proxies in hopes we will block them all as they are the most vunerable already.

Most of them have decent jobs, making license plates. When they are on the outside, they are breaking into houses to pay for their school supplies.

>Trump has never been the subject of a criminal investigation.

Your rallies are just you standing in front of a green screen with the audience and background added in.

The difference is even bigger if you consider living cost.

Nuke their national maple reserve

Why is always a canadian?

Probably just one really autistic ctr employee

You say this as if rallies matter.

trump won but only by a hair. Trump was 51 52% hillary 49 48%

TOP KEK that image, actually made me laugh :D

Drumpf lol

Thumbs up!

Previously I thought only a product of the US educational system could make such an assessment.

fuck off kangaroo

Why did they get the most beta mediator they could?
>Y-Your two minutes are up
>Trump or Hillary keep talking
>O-Okay, make it quick

FUCKING

Had to fix that image

LEAF

>t. soon to be a

Come and take it, bitch

i'm not even from here, bud.

literally the only valid argument you have against them.

also, your post is so ironic. you'll go down also. you import the second most immigrants annually, m80.

point proven.

I'm Hungarian, Pablo. So no "we" don't.

holy shit, i'm from hungary also.

udv itt.

HAHAHAHAHHA --HOLY SHIT--

I just drooled coffee all over my keyboard lolling at this shit..... 10/10 post

Trump supporters:
>polls don't matter

Leftists:
>[1,000x different factors] don't matter!!! Literally only polls matter!!!! My owner told me so!!!!!!

Lol fucking idiot lefties.

kicsi a világ

im Tihanyi. te?

Implying that the 30k pol viewers can do millions of poll votes in less than 2 hours after the debate.

First post, best post.

>400 lbs shitposter

Oh really?

Who won the debate is decided by the people of America, and they chose Trump, pic related.

She just had this rally in des Moines three hours ago that I had the displeasure of looming over. That's her at the podium.

most hillary supporters I know are either disgruntled bernouts or retired cat ladies who live in apartments. food for thought.

>inb4 ctr is not allowed to have the time off to vote for Hillary

Is this a good or bad turnout?

Wow look the first 2 leafs in the thread are retarded. Imagine my surprise.