Molotov Cocktail General

Hey Cred Forums, ive been wondering this for quite some time now. Why dont people throw molotov cocktails at groups of (((refugees)))? Especially when they are doing undesirable things in European countries.

How hard would it be to subtlety drop one off of a roof onto a pack of hajis?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20160822/child-dies-in-swedish-apartment-explosion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unless you drop it directly on top of their head, the worst they'll get is some minor burns. They're for throwing at buildings and vehicles, not people.

Sweden, listen up and get tips.

yes but maybe they would think twice about congregating on european clay? Burns are painful and flames are scary.

Making a flamethrower is so easy i dunno why people even borther with guns

Bump, kek likes this idea

Why not just beat them up? Do you think they're going to sit still while you take it out of your pocket, light it with a lighter, wait for it to catch well enough, and then throw it?

lets have a serious discussion here, folks

Petrol is expensive in Yuropoor

Drop them from rooftops? Fire and forget.

What about other flammable agents? Also, it's not like we are talking massive amounts of petrol here..

Europeans seem to be in favor of attacking their housing and their religion by burning down immigration centers and mosques.

I'm not sure what the tipping point is for Europeans to move to actual violence, but I don't think they're there yet.

>not using potato guns with a long nail protruding from the tip of the potato

Step it up Germany

we need devout kekists to deal the first blow...perhaps rig a bandolier of molotovs over a high trafficked area and remotely deploying it to land on some mudslimes heads

you...i like you

Bump

Why are you Amerifags so keen on starting violence, this continent basically just recovered from WW2. All we need to do is deport the migrants and make those here dissapear.

What Im trying to say is that there is 0 reason for any European civilian to do anything. Just vote right wing and the problem will fix itself.

They're not Latvia mate

>molotov cocktails

We don't need that in Sweden, we have hand grenades.

thelocal.se/20160822/child-dies-in-swedish-apartment-explosion

Why don't you do it on the mosque of your city?
Why don't you do it on the googles if your city?

There, same reason.

I'm not gonna discuss this further, since I smell an alphabet agency here.

You dont know what a Molotov cocktail is if you think that is all that will happen.

Its not just a rag in an alcohol bottle you know.

Yea...like europeans will really just deport all the migrants....baka

then use them cuck

>implying america has the same shitskin problems as europe
>implying I dont already lowkey do this

Yup, nothing suspicious here

fuck you, i have freedom of speech

yea croat, you just discovered a massive CIA molotov sting. Congrats faggot.

Maybe you should read swedish news more, it happens like every week, and refugee housings are burned down as well.

You are 60%, mate. Don't forget that.
Why don't you do it in a BLM protest? Everybody knows googles are afraid of fire like an american from vegetables.

Kill yourself my man

I cant read cuckish, maybe translate them and post them here?

>implying i dont

Yes, I am implying you don't.

Disclaimer: THIS POST IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!
Making a good molotov cocktail:
Glass bottle filled about 3/4 with 50/50 gasoline-motor oil mix. Get something to cork the bottle shut. Drench a rag in the mixture as well and tie it to the neck of the bottle. Throw a lit bottle to shatter.
If shattering may nit be guaranteed a powerful firecracker may be added and taped on to the side of the bottle to add to or substitute for the rag.

Nah, I doubt it's about that. It's about instigating violence. Fuck you!

Weekly news articles from 1-2 years back? You want me to spoonfeed you? Do your own research if you really care.

Why don't you just follow the link I provided, thelocal.se it's in english.

What you need to make are crowd dispersers. Get some superglue, marbles, shotgun shells, and some tape. Glue the marbles to the back of the shotgun, and tape them up. Drop them in crowds and watch them disperse
t. /k/

if every retard thought this way then none of our goals will ever be accomplished. How is instigating violence against SHITSKINS bad, exactly???

i do care, just not enough to translate swedish articles that i have no idea if they are valid or not. I dont know anything about svede media.

This.

Lol

Ya. Tell the ukranians that.

>Tfw gooey gas covers your body and is immediately set on fire.

Exactly, it's essentially napalm

Gas+stirofoam(sp?) equals napalm

I suspect this would at least make some mudslimes reconsider taking to euro streets in groups.

Candle shavings

Or Styrofoam

Either way

It isn't technically a liquid

got any good recipes, slav?

your right, its not a liquid. Its a solution. A FINAL solution.

Nope.
But at least you get a (you), government agency

Like I said.

Candle Shavings

And also if you want a nice little handle to throw it fUrther , cork the top , tie gas rag on BOTTOM , light , and use handle like a German stick grenade

Dude you are a massive faggot, why do you care about American govt agencies in bumblefuck Croatia???

That's why I always counter the gun grabbers arguments with this

Youre gonna have to ban lighters , gasoline , ET cetera. Because I can burn your entire city down , and a shot wouldn't be fired

well said, user. Ill incorporate that into my future arguments.

Look, CIA and NSA, and who knows what else, they are all agents of chaos. I can see right through your and the other ones posts. I know these newfags don't know better but I do

It's also a good idea to add some styrofoam/flammable detergent/thickener of some kind. It keeps the flame burning in a certain location better.

Yea, your a regular ol' soothsayer mate.

I'm in America and have seen a lot of shit on Cred Forums over the years

How to disable an mRap
pipe bombs
SlapstickS

Jungle traps

ET cetera , it isn't illegal to read or let others read

Tell me

It's illegal to download or plan or keep these things for use

WITNESSED!

source?

I know more shit about improvised fighting systems than any of you fuckers, but I ain't sharing shit because of fuckers like those two guys itt. I have pointed out irregularities with the posting pattern. You be the judge

We already have your IP, we have a squad of osprey's in the air to your "house" (if thats what you call it *shudders*)

>Why dont people throw molotov cocktails at groups of (((refugees)))? Especially when they are doing undesirable things in European countries.
>How hard would it be to subtlety drop one off of a roof onto a pack of hajis?

I've often had the same though, it would be fucking beautiful to see.

I bet she would take off her burka.

We already have your IP, we have a squad of osprey's in the air to your "house" (if thats what you call it *shudders*)

an ideally fling said burka onto other nearby hajis, causing a chain reaction. Me and you are like the bobsie twins.

Tell us

no thanks, mexican alphabet agency

I can't wait to burn sand niggers alive on the day of the rope. Sweet justice.

Why not just throw bacon?

A federale?

the day of the rope will never happen, i fear. Euroshits have to take action on their own, atleast at first.

No wax or sugar or styrofoam to thicken the mixture and also make sure it sticks to stuff

I don't know about the balkans, but for italy and france i can confirm

Local mob lynch in italy maybe but nothing more

T. Sismi

I've seen that one book about defensive structures, trap making, and improvised weapons, along with CIA/FBI handbooks passed around /k/ and Cred Forums shouldn't be too hard to find those again. And there's no danger in having them, in my opinion.

That sucks, I hate you Yurofaggots.

It works on people in call of duty

I like my idea of throwing projectiles at BLM folks but burgers never listen.

1. Slingshots
2. Rocks, BB's, Glass Marbles

Molotov Cocktails are not very stealth and people can see where it comes from. Best to launch projectiles at night when BLM googles are chimping out the most. Don't forget to wear black. Always hide while throwing and have exit plan. It's risky to pack heat but I would recommend it if the police are fon the far side and un likely to encounter one.

Shut up leaf, you got trudeau chinks and muslims

You really want the smell of burnt shit all over your country for years?

Usually used motor oil is good enough for that.

You use olive oil and lighter fluid mixed 60/1. Petrol burns too quickly.

Kek.

>Implying his country doesn't already smell like burnt shit

We have guns here.

me likey.