Should The White Man Come Home?

Should white people outside of Europe "come home"? I want to hear what Europeans think about this

By the way, I'm a half polack and half mick in case you're wondering

bump

No, you're not European if you weren't born on the continent. I can't tell you how much I hate people that assume they're [insert European country here] because their ancestor came over 300 years ago. For God's sake, they can't even locate the country on a map or speak a single word of that language.

t. European living in the US

So people should give up their heritage just because they aren't born in Europe?

Also, what country are you from?

final bump

>So people should give up their heritage just because they aren't born in Europe?
No, I think it's a neat thing to celebrate your heritage. I love going to St. Patrick's day parades or some Polish pierogi festivals. That's all it is, though, heritage. If you're American, try creating a culture of your own.

For example, I really like Southern culture in the US. Although I'm not a protestant or southerner, I enjoy going to these events.

Spain, but I'm just attending university here.

This, for the most part. 300 years ago my family was in Scotland. I'm not Scottish, I am an american

You are ethnically scottish, and you could become an integrated scottish person if that's what you wanted.

Their is no culture to created. American culture was once was a good culture, but if you are white in America you simply aren't allowed to have a culture. Unless your culture is being mocked by nonwhites and self hating white liberals. If I believed america had a future I'd definitely stay, since staying here is way easier, but I really think this country is pretty much over for you if you are white.

I'm moving back to my ethnic homeland (Britain) in a couple years.

I just wish all the Pakis and Negroids in Britain went back to their own lands.

white Americans are European, they just aren't X ethnicity due to reasons you stated

>America
>White

No.
Stay where you are, we're full.

just stop gving free money and they wont come.

That's why we need to strengthen ours, to oppose them and their ilk

See you soon

I will not accept anyone from the US.
you people greated the worst sort of feminists.
you people greated the violent nigger 2.0 AND armed it.
You people destabilized the world stage.
YOU PEOPLE KILLED HITLER.

FUCK YOU AMERICA! FUCK ALL OF YOU FAT PIECES OF HUMAN GARBAGE!

Why? I like your language and the fact that your country isn't cucked like most of Europe. Depending on what Uni I can teach at when I finish my PhD, I'm planning on moving either to Poland or Finland. Are people generally okay with white foreigners living there?

I'm trying to learn the language but it's been slow-going. Luckily my cousin's ex-wife was a Pole and cucked him for a green card so he's been helpful.

>Half mick
Not white

>By the way, I'm a half polack and half mick in case you're wondering

Europe has no freedom of speech, no right to bear arms, and they are importing Muslims by the millions.

No.

While it might be nice since it would cause plenty of Western countries to become stronger, with the UK, France, Spain, and Germany all getting populations of over 100 million, overpopulation might become a problem.

Europe is already one of the most densely populated regions on Earth.

100 % full blooded polack . Engineered in PL, assembled in maple leaf land.
I will always be a Polack no matter what. Nothing will change that

Jestem POLAKIEM wiec mam obowiazki POLSKIE.

We are anxiously waiting for your return white brother. The women will dance in traditional clothing and sing folk songs at your arrival. It would be like you have never left.

I'm the whitest person on this board.