I am a Democrat, but I think I am going to be voting for Gary Johnson this election

I am a Democrat, but I think I am going to be voting for Gary Johnson this election.

Convince me to vote otherwise.

PROTIP: You will probably never convince me to vote for Trump. I'm too far into academia to fall for his sort of rhetoric. Use facts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vQcQowRg8s
youtube.com/watch?v=fOT_BoGpCn4
youtube.com/watch?v=A3MTQMcdEV4
youtu.be/ZnARyWQWnkg?t=4m48s
youtube.com/watch?v=uXFb0eSYjEA
youtube.com/watch?v=yWer6n3qvMU
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=7dADaxOsjQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3JMLO07645s

Bait shill thread. Options go in sage fields.

>Convince me to vote otherwise.
he's a fucking retard.
If you want to make a difference vote Trump

i think your having an Aleppo moment

This faggot is pro BLM, TPP, and is open door immigration. I will never vote for this fag

>convince you not to steal votes from Hitlery

the guy is a walking meme

youtube.com/watch?v=9vQcQowRg8s

youtube.com/watch?v=fOT_BoGpCn4

youtube.com/watch?v=A3MTQMcdEV4

As long as you aren't voting Hillary you can vote for anyone.

Haha! This candidate is totally radical!

what is a lepo?

Why not Jill Stein?

Sounds like a good idea to me. You should do it.

A

He's just a Democrat

>im such a smart acadamian
>voting for a brainlet

wew lad johnson makes trump look like genius

Dude you are not a good Democrat. President Obama said if you vote third party or you don't vote then you are voting for TRUMP. There is only one viable choice and that is Hillary Clinton.

He's literally autistic.

>What do you make of the idea that you are spoiler candidate.
youtu.be/ZnARyWQWnkg?t=4m48s

Gary Johnson: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's the only viable choice. Hillary is going to win, but more votes for Johnson leads to better 3rd party candidates.

> I am a democrat but I know my party is big trash of scum since they rigged the primaries in favor of Hillary
> Convince me to vote otherwise
>PROTIP: I know you all gonna suggest me to vote for Trump. So I'd like to leave this condescending remark right now: I am to far into academia (i.e. I am smarter than you) and I'll not fall for this rhetoric. You can only use CNN facts.

Nice bait OP

>All posters claim to not be threatened by Johnson
>armed with Johnson memes and hollow talking points to the ceiling

best reason to vote for him right there, friendo.
these fuckers are scared shitless.

>two term governors
>CEO and state dept. lawyer
>actual platform rather than platitudes

yeah, they look goofy and give terrible interviews, but who gives a fuck?

So did Teddy Roosevelt.

>more votes for Johnson leads to better 3rd party candidates
This is the only reason to vote for Gary Spergson. It's to get a third party, in this case the Libertarian Party, a real chance in future elections. Gary Johnson, like Donald Trump, is easy to support when he keeps his yap shut. His policies are generally palatable but his personality and his communication skills are questionable. If there is ever to be a "Dick Cheney Vice Presidency" it's either of these two candidates. William Weld seems to be the one in charge.

>his rhetoric

What "rhetoric" is that exactly? If you want facts that would be his "rhetoric".

>bring back american industry
>encourage businesses to start and expand
>stop illegals from coming in and deport illegal criminals
>all of these things would increase employment, wages, and prosperity

Not to mention we need to be tougher in foreign diplomacy. We've been getting taken for a ride around the cock carousel by everyone. The Saudis, the Chinese, Europe, everybody. We give too much, and our diplomatic enemies know they can do basically whatever they want without any repercussions. Trump in office will put some fear back into our enemies and "allies" (BS allies like Saudis and Turks who have no respect for us) because he very openly says that he won't be taken for a ride and let us be taken advantage of. To be respected you must be feared. Especially when you're the worlds superpower. We've gotten soft, and everybody knows it. So they suck from the American teet because they know we won't do anything about it

HAHAHAHA LOOK

Go ahead bro. Everyone's better than Hillary.

I don't give one single shit who you vote for as long as it isn't Hillary.

It's better then voting for Hillary for sure, but voting for Johnson is the same as not voting at all. At least put your vote where it could make a difference. May as well write in "Mickey Mouse" if you're gonna vote Johnson

The only way to truly offset Clinton votes is with Trump votes

please, by all means go vote for Johnson

>I am going to be voting for Gary Johnson
Nobody cares

Would you say the same thing about Trump voters in California? Not a chance in hell he'll win that state, so no point in voting for him there, is that right?

>I am a Democrat
Jim Webb was the only genuine guy to run this election and the he no longer has a place in the party. The Democrats are corrupt and radical and a Trump win, even if only for four years, will give them the reality check they need for them to kick out the progressive elite and start actually caring about workers again

I suggest you think hard about what is best for your party, and voting Gary is certainly not that

Me too. It was a tough decision so I put a picture of Hilary and Trump together on my wall and aimed at them blindfolded with some darts.

The dart landed near the trashcan and that's when I knew to vote Johnson.

Who Is Al Eppo? Asking for a friend...

>Gary "No one is illegal" Johnson

LOLOLOLOL

Go ahead vote for him. Any vote from liberals not spent on Hillary is one that brings Trump closer to the oval office

It's similar but you should still do it. California flipping is nearly impossible but it's 100% impossible if you don't vote. Voting for johnson is absolutely throwing it away, while voting for Trump at least has a chance of making a difference.

I like in New Jersey which is always blue, but I'll be voting Trump because I see a lot of Trump signs. Yet I still know there's a lot of shitskins in the cities who are brainwashed by liberals. The fact is change becomes completely impossible if you don't even try. There's at least a chance when you vote, and that chance get's better and better the more people get out and vote. If NJ hypothetically flipped, it would probably be because the stupid dindus just don't show up and the passionate Trump people do.

I *live in NJ

depends where OP lives, really.

What about the real HER? I'm a Berniebro voting for Jill.

>le modified iFunny meme

>Voting for johnson is absolutely throwing it away, while voting for Trump at least has a chance of making a difference.
>The fact is change becomes completely impossible if you don't even try.

Which is it buddy

fellow NJbro

I'm also going to vote Trump, even though it's pointless. Fuck you Newark

Way I see it you got 3 choices

>Trump
Stupid but competent and strong
>Hillary
Stupid but incompetent and weak
>Gary Johnson
Stupid but incompetent and weak

Following the fact that strength and competence>intelligence logically, Trump is the only option who is worth voting for.

Also the only way you will get ANY form of change in America is through Trump. The rest are establishment bought and paid for by special interests - basically puppets.

I mean, why not vote Trump? It's really not that bad of a slogan. Even if he does destroy the world and end your existence it's still better than living under the future of what Hillary would bring. Trump is like taking your chance at a slot machine in a casino (you could get rich or die) Hillary right out is basically lighting yourself on fire until you die, and Gary Johnson would basically be right out shooting yourself in the head and ending it right there.

Trump is the only candidate that will do anything to change anything. Get real here, any change is better at this point than no change. Also as a potential rich guy far into academia his lower tax policies on you should be appealing. Democrats will be raising taxes on everybody - especially through increased carbon taxes, and on those making anything over 200,000 a year. Trump is getting rid of taxes all together for people making less than like 20,000 a year. You should be voting to keep your future earnings and not have it transfered to dindus in the ghetto's who will use it to buy crack and Marijuana or guns to shoot at cops with,

Muh Nuclear Apocalypse, Muh Autism Conspiracy, Muh Homotheraphy

The only thing she got going for her is that she is a GILF.

>implying the chance of trump winning a swing state versus Johnson winning a swing state is even remotely comparable

It's good to be an optimist, but you also need to be a realist. Johnson WILL NEVER FUCKING HAPPEN. He's like Hillary lite. Fucking SJW pothead phaggot.

Trump is the only chance for change. You're in denial if you can't see that simple fact.

just stay the fuck home if you're voting for a guy that literally can not win desu

>The fact is change becomes completely impossible if you don't even try. There's at least a chance when you vote, and that chance get's better and better the more people get out and vote.
My sentiment exactly, for Libertarian voting.

Losing is losing, and Trump and Johnson will be losing in NJ and Calif for sure. Voting for Johnson there is just as much a waste as voting Trump. But I don't consider either a wasted vote, if that's who you most align with.

>Jim Webb was the only genuine guy to run this election
95% agreed.

I can respect him as a man of conviction even if I don't agree with him on everything.

A FUCKING LEPPO

>comparing these two losers to based Teddy
kys

>trump
>competent

kek

Exactly if its one less vote for Shillary who cares?

The tounge thing!!!

Did he lose a bet or something? too much weed?

>too far indoctrinated for facts.
Fuck yourself faggot, how's that for convincing. No-one gives a fuck how you vote.

My disagreement comes in where I don't think non hillary/non popular is meant to "send a message" by having the lib vote be 6% instead of 3%. Or even if it gets 10% of the vote. I'm talking about actually flipping the state, which won't happen with a lib vote. It will still go to dems, albeit less likely than if you voted dem.

The difference between voting lib and voting Trump is trying to say "we exist" versus actually changing something

>the change of slightly higher lib numbers =/= the change of actually having effect on the electoral votes in my book

Honestly dude, if you're going to throw a vote in the burn barrel for him, you may as well just go and vote for Hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=uXFb0eSYjEA

He's simply unfit and unqualified to be a leader.
If you think the world laughs at us now or how much they will laugh at Trump/Hillary, no foreign leader will ever take this man seriously.

>Bill Weld mentioned his favorite leader was ol' "Merkie Waters"
That's reason enough not to vote for this idiot.
youtube.com/watch?v=yWer6n3qvMU

>a leaf
Explains why you believe such idiotic things.

Clinton is brilliant, competent, and politically tougher than just about anyone else in the USA. Corrupt? Sure. Manipulative? Uh-huh. Deceptive? Definitely. Incompetent? She's got a thirty-year track record that factually disproves your evaluation of her.

Trump is a thin-skinned, gutless man-baby with nothing vaguely resembling strength. He's got a shitload of bluster, but all blowing in the wrong direction to actually improve things in any way. Johnson is about as knowledgeable of world politics as an average squid.

There is nothing Democratic about Hillary

Rigged the primary
Owned by Wall Street
Colluding with the media

If you can't trust voters to choose you, why should you be trusted?

Oh, I'm sorry, are you having a busted vagina day?

Suck 80 dicks and get back to me later.

>You will probably never convince me to vote for Trump.
Do it for the lulz. Do it to prove you have free will. Act against your nature to prove you have free will, m8.

It's nice to see someone else mention Webb, he was the only candidate the dems had in the last decade who wasn't a complete POS and they buried him.

the fear of other skin colors, other religions, other languages, other cultures, is truly amazing.

>not blindly voting for Hillary

I'm cool with your choice, democrat. I think Gary's a dipshit, but better than voting for a criminal like Hillary.

...

>Incompetent? She's got a thirty-year track record that factually disproves your evaluation of her.
That's not what the FBI said about her

fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

>"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

> there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified info.
>we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws
She didn't intend to violate the law, so it's okay. I also didn't intend to run that red light, but the officer didn't let me off because I was simply "careless". And one last quote:
>"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences.
>"To the contrary, those individuals are -often subject to security or administrative sanctions
>But that is not what we are deciding now."

Try going to a high-density muslim nation; tell me how accepting they are of you
It's not a fear of different religions and cultures, it's a fear of religions and cultures that are completely contradictory to that of their host nations. It's a fact that most of the immigrants Merkel invited are simply uninterested in assimilating to the cultures of the nations they are willingly choosing to live in.

Also, you should google "Taharrush" and esp. "Rotherham" sometime.
But I'm guessing none of that matters because it wasn't your wife/gf that got raped or your child that was taken into a child-sex-ring that police knew about and still took no action due to fear of people like you calling them "racist"

>blarg emails!
You know that no one cares about this story, right?

That harping on it just makes you look like mouth-foaming, rabid anti-Clinton retards, and leaves us wondering what your real issue is?

OP, I am a lecturer at a tier-1 research University, I have a PhD in cellular pharmacology and physiology and I'm working on my post-doc. It's possible you are even more "too far into academia" than I am, but I doubt it.

I voted Johnson in 2012, went to several of his rallies, got to talk to him for a while, and even got paid a small amount to help work on his campaign (set up website/apps, marketing) through my local Libertarian party org. How the 2-party system uses devices like the Debate Commission, the primaries, manipulating the ballot rules, is truly disgusting.

Nonetheless, I will be early-voting Trump ASAP. Gary is an open-borders guy who knows less about conflict, foreign and domestic, than your everyday /sg/ poster. He's a nice guy but an unfortunate cuck. If you are really interested in being convinced to vote otherwise, here are only two facts you really need:

> 1. Johnson stands no chance of winning. Worthless plebs will tell you that's throwing your vote away, but voting your conscience is never a throwaway. However, the risk-benefit is skewed: martyr our great Republic for your staunch principles (Libertarian principles Gary isn't too interested in anyway), or attempt to avert an imminent disaster (war-thirsty globalist control)?

> 2. Any reasonably smart person only needs to look at the Trump tax plan and that's it:

Brackets & Rates for Married-Joint filers:
Less than $75,000: 12%
More than $75,000 but less than $225,000: 25%
More than $225,000: 33%
*Brackets for single filers are ½ of these amounts

Game over. Simplified. He could flash his sack at the next debate and I'm on board.

>That harping on it just makes you look like mouth-foaming, rabid anti-Clinton retards, and leaves us wondering what your real issue is?
Tell you what, next time you get a court-ordered subpoena, you just delete the information needed after you get it (like Clinton did with her emails after she was subpoenaed. I want to see how well they take that from you.

Besides, when the FBI director literally says that in normal circumstances someone who did something like this would be facing consequences and are often subject to security and administrative sanctions, but that's just not what they decided this time ... well, that doesn't sound like she did nothing wrong, does it now?

Oh, and one thing I forgot to mention:
>the fear of other skin colors, other religions, other languages, other cultures, is truly amazing.
Being open and accepting of people flooding to your nation worked out pretty well for the native americans, don't you agree? Can we stop feeling bad for them now?

Big parts of the US have never, since our founding, "assimilated" (however you define that). Even been to Miami, NY or San Francisco? Big parts of those cities (and others) where they don't speak English and don't watch American Idol. Been that way for ever. Nothing new. We're not Germany or like anywhere else. Xenophobia is a sickness.

>youKgb

o fug

>the fear of other skin colors, other religions, other languages, other cultures, is truly amazing.
>Xenophobia is a sickness.

Libertarianism is a mental disorder.

...

>native americans
srsy?
you think letting in too many refugees is going to lead to another trail of tears? but this time it'll be you and i on that trail. get a grip.

>PROTIP: You will probably never convince me to vote for Trump. I'm too far into academia to fall for his sort of rhetoric. Use facts.

If you really were an academic, you would be voting Trump for the data. That's why I am doing it.

Trump is the protest vote. Use your book learnin brain power stuff to realize any vote other than Trump is a vote for Hide-It Hillary

>Big parts of the US have never, since our founding, "assimilated" (however you define that).
Well, I certainly don't define assimilation as "Muslims practicing Sharia Law in England and not English Law", which is a legit thing that is happening.
There are Divorce Courts that operate outside of the laws of the country they are inhabiting; why don't they live in some other compatible muslim nation that isn't at war?

>Even been to Miami, NY or San Francisco?
And I'm guessing you don't live in these places where people don't speak English, do you. Why is that?

>where they don't speak English and don't watch American Idol.
What does American Idol have anything to do with Muslim culture specifically being against many, if not all, of the liberal agendas and policies that bring these people in? (i.e. Homosexuality is a crime (often punishable by death in some muslim countries) and complete lack of womens' rights, to name two.)

>Xenophobia is a sickness.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
I'm glad you're the kind of guy who would let child sex rings go just because you don't want to be accused of being xenophobic. Especially people from a part of the world whose culture directly conflicts with that of your own. Also, Israel does not allow anyone not of Jewish faith to reside there, where's your disgust for them? Maybe some of us want to be around people we can communicate with and who have similar lifestyles and ways of living to us?

And again, if Xenophobia is a sickness, are you saying the Native Americans were right in letting us come to the New World and colonize over them and drive them into reservations?

>srsy? you think letting in too many refugees is going to lead to another trail of tears?
Cologne, New Years Eve 2015?
Also, multi-culturalism has led to predominantly white people fleeing from cities that once had high productivity like Detroit and Baltimore to, well, the Detroit and Baltimore we see today

youtube.com/watch?v=7dADaxOsjQQ

>pick up the phone, nobody's on it

>it's not all about you

>your smile is elastic

>you gave me roses but they're all made of plastic

Love is OVER

SMILE FOR THE CAMERA

If you won't vote Trump, just vote for Johnson. I don't want your vote going to Clinton.

Oops, forgot to reply to in the second part of my post.

Also, there are plenty examples in history of X group taking over land from Y group and pushing them out. Roman occupation and banishing of the Jews in 70AD? Constantinople? The Hungarians are not native European, they invaded from the Outer Mongolian region and after lots of murder and plundering settled in that region. And speaking of which, here's a fun fact - the Basque people are the only people still native to the Iberian area living in the area (after who I believe were the Visigoths and whatnot took it over from the native Iberian cultures) and their language is the only Iberian language not completely dead.

Seriously, stop for a second and actually think of all the numerous times throughout history a group of people took over land from the people inhabiting it?

Sorry, but nowhere in history does multi-culturalism in the same land works and no amount of calling me racist or xenophobic will change this fact.

>Use facts.
Here's a fact: you are unhappy, and nothing you do changes that. Now help us throw a molotov at the system out of spite.

>I'm too far into academia to fall for his sort of rhetoric.


holy shit and your are proud of this ?

i regret nothing more than the years i have wasted in (((academia)))


also shill harder.

>too far into academia
>considering voting for Clinton

Voted for Johnson in 12, voting Trump 16.

>open borders
>gun control (even trump wants "no fly, no buy" kill me)

She's a fighter

>Arkansas education reform of 1983
>CHIP providing healthcare to 8 million children
>Provide full health benefits to the National Guard
>Lay out the plan for sanctions on Iran that led to the P5+1 negotiations and the eventual Iran deal
>Help restore America's soft power prestige overseas after the Bush years
>Implemented the Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review which reviews the State department ever four years to allow for institutional reforms
>Normalized relations with Burma/Myanmar
>Pushed for the raid on bin Laden (while Trump was concerned with some birth certificate)
>Was instrumental at resolving some hang-ups during the negotiations for the Zurich Protocols (normalizing ties between Turkey and Armenia, that's called breaking down walls instead of building them)

youtube.com/watch?v=3JMLO07645s

What is Aleppo? What is a foreign leader?